Turkey's new tank

> this kills the t-14

Holy hell, Russia's new "super" tank is going to get it's shit kicked in the moment it starts facing off with this thing.

How the fuck can the Tur/k/'s do this?

Attached: IMG_5202.jpg (1455x838, 153K)

>How the fuck can the Tur/k/'s do this?
By using foreign suppliers.

>roachposting
Weak.

>A K2 with a roachloader
Truly impressive.

>How the fuck can the Tur/k/'s do this?
Is this the roach version of "impressive"?

They're still trying to find a manufacturer for it's fucking engines iirc

>roachposting
Wow thats a throwback. With all the vatnik and chinkposting nowadays i almost forgot you guys existed. Welcome back.

Oh wow, a copy of an 80s early model Leopard 2

>copy of K2 which is already copy of Leo and Abrams
>but this time it has turkparts in it
wew, i'm gonna find nearest turk and offer him my blond gf as a tribute to his massive turkish cock

bru that a leo

Attached: a bib a toot.jpg (245x224, 16K)

Nice. It's nice to have domestic tank manufacturer.
Just look at all these shills boiling.

Nice, a new competitor for Kurdistan turret throwing olympics

> posters point out faults in the newest roachmobile
> f-f-fucking sh-shills

eternal roach strikes again

Attached: laugh.jpg (317x267, 21K)

>Kurdistan
Blocks your path

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.32M)

what is kurdistan? Sounds like something that a bunch of countryless desert rats would fantasize about

I know there is a lots of turk memes, but they do have a pretty good industry, they make weapons, electronics and lots of other shit. Also they genocide kurd rats so that makes then instantly cool.

t. Hungarian who own a turk pistol and a turk wok

Also I absolutely hate kurds

Looks like a reasonable design, even if it is a blatant leo 2 copy.
Unfortunately this tank is going to be crewed by turks, so no matter how good it is it will still get its shit pushed in by goat herders with rpgs.

Computer animation

Since it's turkish, I see it comes with a giant hole already in the side of it.

But those guys aren't even talking about the faults of the tank.

Based

>Hungarian
>loves Turks
It makes perfect sense.

respect magyar bro. hayra turan

on topic, im turk, i liked the tank, its oder than armata design but ofc our retards have to drag it out forever so akps whore sons can buy more mercedeses with the washed money from corrupt deals to useless manufacturers.

they gave bmc some big order (who suck) and not otokar just so they could do their little akp money laundry magic

tank itself is cool. needs active protection tho after what we saw in syria

But it's just a Leo?

How does it compare to the Leo2A6?
Asking for a friend.

it's cheap k2 tank.

>turk wok
wat?

You Jow Forumsfags have not been attacking OP's argument, you have been attacking his home.

You all have pointed out nothing of relevance to Jow Forums, think you fags are lost.

Attached: An M1A2SEP Abrams Tank from the 1st Battalion, 64th Armor Regiment, 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, (1280x765, 118K)

>copy of K2 which is already copy of Leo and Abrams

are you sure?

Attached: K2_black_panther3.jpg (1200x777, 203K)

In what manner is this a copy of a K2, the engine? Design wise it looks a lot more like their Leopard 2A4s that they already have in service than a K2.

>Buys Leopard 2
>Gets shit kicked in
>"Clearly the tanks fault! We all know what we're doing, right guys?"
>Buys K2

Gee, I wonder how this will turn out. It's almost like roaches are just sandniggers in disguise, and are just as incompetent at using tanks.

Turkey's dealings with South Korea and the design characteristics the Altay shares with the K2 are where it comes from.

To give an example, the Altay shares the K2 and Leclercs flattened turret cheeks and raised center 'tunnel' for the gun.

Attached: 11194600_10155467163535361_3547349017873419876_o.jpg (2048x1365, 277K)