Help a german fag

Whats up Jow Forums .

I live in germany and I want to get a gun for selfprotection. Now since you can't get "real" guns here, especially to carry them for selfprotection, you have to go with a "Schreckschusspistole" . I don't know the correct english word for it but it's something like :

- blank gun
- alarm gun
- bobby pistol

or whatever. It shoots pepper-cartriges.

Now, to get to the point :

I can't decide between the Walter P22 or the "Zoraki 914" . The zoraki has the bigger magazine but due to that it's not as good for concealed carrying as the Walter.

What do you think? Do you have any other recommendations?

I want something that I can conceal and thats reliable.

Thanks

Attached: 60109a.jpg (428x428, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rVQX7i6Mito
youtube.com/watch?v=hWXU2xcuwVk
youtube.com/watch?v=iMptz_k4drQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6vfQwdszJYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are not going to find advice on blank guns here. Don't you have germcuck forums to talk about toys?

I have a piece of advise though, about carrying blank guns.
Let's say you encounter a sandnigger, and you pull out your fake gun that looks like a real gun. There are three possibilities :

1. He realizes it's a fake gun and fuck your shit up.
2. He thinks that's a real gun, and flee, good for you.
3. He thinkts that's a real gun, and doesn't flee, in his mind his life is being directly threatenend, and he goes into "kill or be killed" mode, and you get killed.

The third option is extremely likely. Be carreful of that.

I'd adivse carrying a can of pepper spray instead, not one that looks like a gun, just a simple can that looks like pepper spray.

Those won't do shit. I've seen videos of russkies getting shot with "traumatic pistols" and delivering the shooter a promptly beating afterwards.
They might work as a deterrant to, say, a naughty teenager who crawls into your garage to snatch goodies to fence for weed. But Gott mitt with you if you have to deal with doped-up Unterschicht/feral fachgerechte.

Thanks for the input. I want tu use it as a deterrant . That if a situation escalates I can use it to scare them off.

this won't work. if anyone calls your bluff, you're very likely to get beaten to death.

>but its something like a alarm pistol that shoots pepper cartridges
>alarm pistol

MY FUCKING SIDES BRO. Gob bells amruca!

Attached: D8E407EC-327E-456F-8753-0652259DBD2E.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

Be an autist and carry a bow everywhere since they're "toys". Or one of Joergs autoloading arrow pistols.

OP please excuse the rudeness, Jow Forums is spending the summer here in refuge because the leftists ran them out (despite their opinion on refugees they have no issue being one).

Anyways OP, help me help you, I'm pretty ignorant on these devices. If you can explain exactly what the desired effect on your target is we can help talk out the best solution.

My first bit of input is about capacity. If this pistol is merely to scare away an attacker let's point two things out.

1) Everyone in your culture probably knows it's not a real firearm. If the fear isn't real it doesn't work.

2) If one shot doesn't deter them, would multiple harmless shots? If no than 1 shot is just as pointless as 10.

Hey OP also German from Berlin here who has been in some shit before

Do not buy any of those toy guns. The only point of carrying a Schreckschuss is if it looks real to the people who are trying to fuck you up.

Buy a really old PTB originally 'scharfe' weapon that's been converted to fire blanks instead. Try egun for 'Umgebaute Originale' there are still a few revolvers out there. Currently that is also still 100% legal as well as long as it has a PTB mark on it. You might want to invest around 400+€ though.

Again do not buy any of the shit Zoraki puts out because those are not real guns and never have been, they aren't even a copy of the real thing so you might as well just get stabbed by the turk who will immediately recognize it if you pull that thing out.

Hol dir die kleine Zoraki, die 906. Die ist auf Sig 938/238 Level und lässt sich super in nem Hosentaschenholster führen. Hab meine seit 2 Jahren immer am Start

Get the little Zoraki, the 906. Its on the same level as the Sig938/238 and conceals great in a pocket holster. Got mine with me for two years now.

> He realizes it's a fake gun and fuck your shit up.
>2. He thinks that's a real gun, and flee, good for you.
>3. He thinkts that's a real gun, and doesn't flee, in his mind his life is being directly threatenend, and he goes into "kill or be killed" mode, and you get killed.

Yes, yes and yes. But Germany IS fucked beyond recognition. A blank gun is better than empty hands, right? Its also better than a knife if you're not a skilled knoife-fighter, right? And there are, aside from mace, pepper-pistols and the like not many options left

cont.

Also carry a knife that's just about 12cm in length and cannot be opened with one hand as a backup. Pro of a original converted to a schreckschuss is that it won't break down on you and you can use it as a club if you want to.

Don't ever pull it on somebody who pulls a gun on you even if you think you can identify their gun to also be fake.

You cant think of the word for this gun because it doesn’t exist in a country where you have the right to self defense. no one in there right mind would carry a “alarm gun” its a real problem long held wisdom is you never carry a gun that doesn’t actually shoot. It can get you in a lot of trouble.

Just carry a real gun like I do.

>you can't get "real" guns here
Wrong

youtu.be/rVQX7i6Mito

get an ekol firat front firing gun , then convert it to shoot .380 and instant gun.

mein freund, es dauert fast keine zeit und es wird gut sein

t. nicht ein turken gangser

Attached: dei mutter.jpg (720x483, 104K)

diese schrecksusspistole is einer der beliebdesten um an einer echten waffe zu verendern

Attached: ekol firat.jpg (560x375, 90K)

>aspire to be born with decent genes and grow up tall
>spend gun money on squats, oats, gallon of milk per day
>get huge
>take up boxing
>become a huge, intimidating, boisterous slab of germanic power
>never get fucked with

and then probably get arrested for getting your toxic masculinity too close to safe space zone, but hey.

zoraki 914 is good
a 906 would be good for CC
>youtube.com/watch?v=hWXU2xcuwVk

I thought about getting a blank gun for SD & CC, but then I thought about it that way

if I point a blankgun at Jamal, what happens if he carries a actual gun?

oh and before I forget, I do own one of the first korth revolvers (korth started out as a blank gun-revolver manufacturer)

Either decide to go through the hoops required to get a real gun and then carry it illegally, or carry a knife or some other non-firearm weapon that is legal to carry.

All carrying around a blank gun is going to do is piss off someone that is trying to attack you and make police very suspicious of you should you get searched. In both of those situations I'd rather have a knife on me than one of these toys. If you draw your toy gun and "fire" it at someone and they realize it's bullshit (which they'll probably figure out before you even fire anyway), they'll rush you and you'll be sitting there with a toy in your hand. Why waste time having to drop a fake gun then fish your knife out of your pocket when you could just take out the knife in the first place.

>help a german fag
Help yourself and move out of Germanstan.

>Yes, yes and yes. But Germany IS fucked beyond recognition. A blank gun is better than empty hands, right? I guess if it's solid steel and you can pistol whip them. Otherwise you want your hands free to defend yourself. Don't pretend to be a threat if you aren't one

>That if a situation escalates I can use it to scare them off.

Horrible thinking.

Purchase a gun on the black market and carry it illegally

>use bb gun for self defense
>angry muslim attacks you
>pull out pistol
>shoot him in the eye
>he calls the cops
>get arrested by Sharia police
>thrown into prison
>raped on a daily basis by your muslim cellmates
>I can use it to scare them off
You're gonna get killed or at least lose some teeth, you fucking retard. Just stop living in a fascist shithole if you care about your own safety that much.

>then carry it illegally
>getting butt fucked in prison if the police decides to search you for any reason
>getting butt fucked in prison if you have to use it
>getting butt fucked in prison if anyone knows you have it and snitches on you

something tells me you already get buttfucked

Just convert. Then your new friends will give you full fun AKs. And the cops won’t fuck with you cause that’s raycis.

Nah, I'm just not a homosexual like you who's willingly putting himself in a position where you risk going to prison for a long time where you have to face sexually frustrated gang/clan members.

>get a real gun
>don’t be a nigger, so you don’t get arrested and searched for gun
>kill someone in self defense
>toss gun in a river
>police come to your house
>how could I have shot him officer Muhammad? Guns are illegal.

There's a reason I said option two was the carry a knife. You either decide to go full "better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6" or you carry a knife. Carrying a blank gun is worse than either.

But carrying a knife is also more than likely banned in a shithole like Germanistan.
>white man shooting a dindu immigrant with an illegal gun
Lol, it's like you're asking for the harshest punishment possible for defending yourself.

Move to America, do you not want to live as a free man?

youre allowed to carry a knife in germany, youre also allow to own a gun in germany but you will never get a license to carry it in public.
Ha ha hahahahaha

>youre allowed to carry a knife in germany
Why do I get the feeling that if you stab someone in public in self defense and he dies you're gonna have a very hard time avoiding prison ?

Yes youll have a hard time then, youre allowed to use weapons in self defense within reason.
How ever if you had no other option you might get lucky with that.

So the best option that doesn't involve potentially losing your anal virginity is not going to shady places or learning MMA and wearing a stabproof vest at all times. Got it, you truly are the sons of the real ubermenschen.

Well no, If someone attacks you. Youre allowed to attack him back as long as he doesnt stop. The reason why killing someone is hard with that is because people tend to stop before dieing. Lets say mohamed is on roids and looks like Schwarzenegger you may now use a knife no problem as long as he doesnt stop attacking.

Lets say someone jumps on your back and holds you in a deadlock trying to strangle you.
You reach for your knife and shank him in his torso. He stops his deadlock you leave. Not your fault that he bleed to death

You are still missing my point. If he's going to get fucked for carrying a knife, he's definitely going to get fucked for carrying a blank gun, but between the two not only if the knife likely more legal to carry, it's more fucking effective in a fight.

Cool, good luck with those mall ninja knife skills, then.
>implying Muhammad won't also pull a knife and stab your sissy G*rman ass to death
lel, move out of your shithole fascist country and go get a real gun if you actually care about your safety or just never leave your home ever

>implying I live in a large nigger city and would switch for mutt central where logic has been abolished since 2015

Yeah, no shit. Might as well pull out a realistic looking airsoft gun and if they don't get scared, which they won't, drop it and pull out a knife and pray the woman libshit judge on her period won't be too harsh on you.

>Now since you can't get "real" guns here
Yes you can and no one is stopping you from CCing it either.

Attached: 1418281688389.png (519x424, 141K)

Get Joerg Spraves Arrow Derringer, when it's released. Or something, that doesn't scream blank gun like a Walther PP.

Congrats for still missing my entire fucking point, dipshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=iMptz_k4drQ
Get this.

>no one is stopping you from CCing it either.
Except 5-10 years of staring at a wall in a cramped room where your cellmates Ahmed and Abdullah try doing prostate checks on you after you fall asleep.
I didn't miss any point you retard, you just don't know how to read. I said that if you're gonna do the stupid fake gun scenario might as well not use a real gun and a knife is the only choice you have left, but it's still a bad choice if you care about your freedom and ever having a decent job.
The best choice in this situation is not living in a liberal shithole to begin with. Carrying a knife is still silly, you get fucked if Muhammad doesn't have a knife, you get fucked if Muhammad has a knife.

And yet here you are on a mutt forum asking mutts for advice on how to defend yourself in muh safe white aryan paradise

wasnt me tho im not op
keep crying mutt

>I said that if you're gonna do the stupid fake gun scenario might as well not use a real gun
And that's entirely wrong. If you're going to go through the effort of concealing a handgun sized and shaped object, it might as well be an actual handgun so in the unlikely event that you need it, you're not sitting there with a toy in your hand when Ahmed starts laughing after he realizes it's fake. Is he going to get absolutely fucked if he uses it? Yes, which is why it's probably not a good idea, but it's still preferable to carrying around a toy gun that will likely still land him in jail if he gets caught with it.

>Carrying a knife is still silly, you get fucked if Muhammad doesn't have a knife, you get fucked if Muhammad has a knife.
Strike 2. Not only are knives useful tools, saying it's useless to carry one as a weapon because other people have them too is fucking retarded.

>lives in a shithole where defending yourself might get you prison time depending on your luck
>is a noguns faggot
You're not a mutt, you're just a retarded crossposter, why are you even on this board to begin with ? There's nothing for you here, you have to go back.

You sure you don't have a repressed fetish?

Attached: 1434302741621.jpg (563x393, 36K)

Funny you mention that self defense laws in germany are not as bad as in america. You legit can win a lot of cases. But how would you know you live in a country whose in denial about black crime stats and insteads blames people like you.

No thanks I'm off to the range to shoot my guns but you should probably stay inside since it's Ramadan

Attached: 1524884100881.jpg (887x686, 76K)

>Ahmed starts laughing after he realizes it's fake
Ahmed has infrared vision and can tell if a gun is real from a distance even if he more than likely never saw one in his life.
>Is he going to get absolutely fucked if he uses it? Yes
Which is why doing this is retarded.
>toy gun that will likely still land him in jail if he gets caught with it.
>STOP RIGHT THERE, is that an airsoft gun on you ?
>Yes, officer, I'm going to an airsoft game later this day
>Oh, cool, take care
Also, I sure hope that you're not retarded enough to actually engage in a knife fight with someone else. There won't be any winners, you're both gonna get stabbed to death you fuckwit, that's why it's silly.

>Funny you mention that self defense laws in germany are not as bad as in america. You legit can win a lot of cases
A shitload of states have castle doctrine you clueless retard. No where in Europe do you have self defense laws as good as even California for example. Enjoy your equal force clause cuckery.

But, but, but, he said there are no guns in Germany. You means criminals still have guns after a ban? Someone should tell Hogg dis.

>Ahmed has infrared vision and can tell if a gun is real from a distance even if he more than likely never saw one in his life.
Strike three. Not what I said at all, dumbshit. Go ahead and fire it at him. The second he realizes it's not firing actual bullets he's going to be pissed.

>STOP RIGHT THERE, is that an airsoft gun on you ?
>Yes, officer, I'm going to an airsoft game later this day
>Oh, cool, take care
Are you retarded? Go to some noguns place and carry around a concealed imitation weapon, see how that works out for you.

>Also, I sure hope that you're not retarded enough to actually engage in a knife fight with someone else. There won't be any winners, you're both gonna get stabbed to death you fuckwit, that's why it's silly.
Wow, it's almost like your best option is to not get in a fight in the first place, but people carry weapons in case that isn't an option! And in that case it's best to be as armed as possible. Yes, knife fights are terrible for everyone involved, but would you rather not have one when your opponent does?

Go clear your mind, you're obviously not thinking straight. I recommend holding your head underwater for 40-45 minutes.

"I dont know that im allowed to attack someone if he doesnt leave my home in germany after reminding him he isnt welcome again within reason (no killing)"

What will actually happen, he asks you to hand over that gun.
Releases the magazine. Sees the meme pepper bullets.
Laughs at you and hands it back.

914 easily, they are reliable as fuck

Im german and I have a Glock 17, OP is just a dumb mutt larping to make himself and the other mutts on k feel better about themself

>Go ahead and fire it at him
The idea was to pull it out in hope he backs away you stupid mongrel. That was the point all along. The knife is the backup in this scenario.
>see how that works out for you
Nothing will happen to you because nobody will know you have it, fuckwit. In the unlikely scenario that you get searched you'll get a slap on the wrist, it's a fucking airsoft gun, much better than being caught with a real gun you have no intent on actually using.
>but would you rather not have one when your opponent does?
If the fucker engages me with a knife I'd rather run the fuck away or try trapping his knife than pulling out my own knife so we can start stabbing each other because we'll both bleed to death before the paramedics arrive.

Better invest in some lube and butt plugs friend. it will make getting your boi pussy pounded a lot easier after you piss off ahmed with that thing.

Simply where a vest of old road flares under your jacket. If you get jumped by a few turk roaches yell ALAHU AKBAAAR! before revealing your mock explosive vest and run towards them like a roid raging jihadi on bath salts. If that doesn't send them running I don't know what will.

This gave me an idea, can't you just carry around a flare gun, shoot the fucker in the face and if the police searches you claim that you were planning on taking a trip to the local forest/mountains/whatever the fuck ?

youtube.com/watch?v=6vfQwdszJYM
''Projectile is potentially lethal''
Here you go, OP. Thank me later, forget about your silly airsoft guns and get 2-3 of these and pretend you're a pirate, you muslim cock loving faggot.

>if he doesnt leave my home in germany after reminding him he isnt welcome again within reason (no killing)"
Every state in the union has better laws. You can bring up all the fringe cases of someone getting locked up for defending themselves because the perp was one of Obama's sons but those cases are overshadowed by the pavement apes that get served justice.