I was looking for some good smoke bombs recently and I came across these three selling for 12.99 each. Is it a good buy?

I was looking for some good smoke bombs recently and I came across these three selling for 12.99 each. Is it a good buy?

Attached: Screenshot_20180525-123718_Brave.jpg (977x1277, 532K)

They look in good condition but 12.99 each seems expensive to me.

wait people sell smoke grenades?

Pull tab type are not considered "grenades" as per the ATF, red smoke are sold all over as maritime signaling devices,I bought a few at a shitty gun show for a few bucks each (the guy who sold them to me told me the air force got really pissed because he was popping smoke about a mile form the base and aircraft taking off reported it).

actual smoke "grenades" with a primer and pull pin cannot be legally sold IIRC

>Please be aware that any smoke producing device that contains explosive materials is a regulated item subject to the laws at 18 U.S.C. Chapter 40 and regulations at 27 CFR, Part 555. Certain explosive devices, such as devices for signaling in emergency or distress situations,
may be exempted per 27 CFR 555.32 as Special Explosive Devices.

IIRC those are maritime smoke signaling devices, so they are in a waterproof case, but you might as well get pic related, I carry a few of these im my kit. pull tab so not atf regulated and less than $10 each, the color variety is nice too

Attached: decent smokes.jpg (1216x748, 115K)

okay, so does that mean the potassium nitrate and sugar caramel smoke grenades i made can be sold?
because i wanted to sell them to some airsoft buddies but didn't know if it was legal.

only one way to find out, user. if you have any doggos, they'll be the first to know

so wait is it legal or no? also they don't have any explosive in them at all

>not making your own smoke bombs
what are you, dodongo?
You find one part ammonia, one part bleach, and mix in a sealed room so you can trap all the smoke flavors. Put a lid on it and shake it. It takes about five 20oz bottles of these to get full coverage over 40 sq ft.

Attached: Funny-Sports-Face1.jpg (350x233, 21K)

>i made
>can be sold?
there are specific laws concerning the manufacture for sale of pyrotchnics, probably a terrible idea, because even if you are not in the wrong, it would still need to be shipped hazmat, and that is a whole level of paperwork you dont want to do.

there is a reason there are only like 3 major flare/emergency pyrotechnic companies in the united states.

>pull string
legal
>pull pin
illegal

the difference is one is "cold burning" wheras the other has explosive primer to ignite a substance like phosphorus or other oxidizing compounds... stick to the $10 airsoft grenades

Really? Its that easy? What about different colors?

i leterally glued a fuze to a hole i drilled in it and i taped some matches o the end and i just strike it on a match box and throw.

i wasn't going to ship it. some of my friends play airsoft so i was going to sell some to them and maybe put the rest up on armslist.

if you aren't baiting, post pics, make gasmask user proud

>i was going to sell some to them and maybe put the rest up on armslist.

see
>However, any person manufacturing consumer fireworks for commercial use must obtain a Federal explosives manufacturers license. (Compliance with other Federal, State, and local agency regulations is required.)

your friends can contribute to you and them making your own fireworks, DO NOT SELL THEM unless you have proper paperwork and licensing

People sell rubber ball grenades.

Attached: LL_DT_1088_Stinger Rubber Ball Grenade-CS.jpg (1071x1500, 199K)

>LE only
nice try, you can buy CS/SMOKE/STINGER BALL/FLASH BANG as law enforcement, but civilians need to register them as destructive devices or something because it has a certain amount of explosive... lots of police departments got BTFO because police were keeping grenades in their cars, and the ATF clarified that cars are not certified explosive storage magazines

Food coloring or kool-aid, that's the easy part.

aight, i won't break the law.

if a bunch of Jow Forumsommandos buy land in the same area, they could justify the creation of the Jow ForumsPD and then class 3 and DD could be had by all frens

I think that's because there is primary explosives in the fuse.

this is correct

Buying air soft smoke grenades is the easiest, cheapest (in terms of value), and most legal way to get actual reliable smoke. Any discussion past this point might as well be fan fiction

Good In theory, till one of us Kums in the brownies

Wow it looks like at least 1 good thing came out of airsoft.

Attached: Enola Gaye green smoke grenade.jpg (770x430, 130K)