What's a good gun for a weak women who is afraid of loud noises?

what's a good gun for a weak women who is afraid of loud noises?

Attached: 1524516222521[1].jpg (550x768, 68K)

BB gun. To match them BB tits

That's a man.
You're a faggot and I'm pretty pleased that the likelihood of you killing yourself is incredibly high.

>are there tan lines for a goatee? Or is it a shit image?

This is a fucking trap isnt it?

Hands that could palm a frying pan

S&W .380 EZ

That’s no woman. I suggest a .500 magnum snub nose

everything starts with 22lr

water gun. Get it, they love squirting.

If index finger is shorter than ring finger it's a man.

Looks like a man.

I'd still fuck it. Fucked ones that looked about like that.

About your question, since women and basedboys like your pic are physically weaker, I recommend a .380. Modern defensive loads are just fine. Even standard pressure ones with less recoil. Practice, practice, practice. No point otherwise.

So, big mitts on the lad. With hands that size I advise a S&W .380 EZ or a Beretta 84. On the bigger side, especially the Beretta, but that's fine because they soak up recoil more. Experiment with a few .380s and see for yourselves.

My gf currently carries my old PPK/S with standard pressure hollow points and it works just fine for her.

A bf or husband would probably be the ideal weapon for her to pick. If she doesn't like the idea just convince her it's an RPG class like DnD ranger or something where you get a pet control over a creature except that it occasionally pins you down and fucks you.

Fpbp

Glock 29.

>Looks like a man.
Is this one of those joke things because once someone points that out I just can't jerk off anymore if I got a doubt about that

Attached: 1513757227497.png (245x245, 71K)

It looks like the soft skin filter being turned up too high

>twink
>makes himself look like a girl more
What a waist of potential hotness

This. The uncanny valley of gender bending.

If this slut is short, he's the figure model for incase's work.

wtf is this breedable or is it a dude because it's starting to look more like a dude when I think about it

>not breeding boy butt

Attached: 10cb6125a6238db18c869bdd611f81a6.jpg (2970x1670, 2.88M)

If you compare an attractive female to an attractive male it's obvious you don't have a choice in being gay if you're choosing a male over a female. Punching you obviously isn't the corrective action to take, but you sure fucking make is seem like it is.

Attached: 1522463370508.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

Suppressed 300 blackout pistol

I forgot to quote you

Attached: 1523295165499.jpg (3024x4032, 1.84M)

I'm *still* waiting on one of these. I think my wife will like it, she's pretty weak and afraid of loud noises.

Attached: maxim9.jpg (840x420, 71K)

that's ok straight boy!

Attached: anime boys.png (756x865, 421K)

THIS, now he looks like an unattractive girl instead of a cute boy.

>not picking both
It's like you're some kind of faggot who doesn't enjoy the best of both worlds

You don't have the best of one world if you have to dabble in the other, you plague spreading aids infested faggot. Maybe you should stop wrecking one world for everyone else and stick to being a blight on the other one.

Nobody wants your left over contagion women after you infect them. You want to infect yourself that's your problem. You're a disease spreader.

22 pistol or rifle. Why does this get asked all the time? Small caliber=less scary for women and faggots

I was a blight on your mom's ass last night, fuk u

oof

Not all faggots have aids. You do know that, right user?

If they hadn't fucked up protocols with the japs, everyone with common sense would be puttubg you types in quarantine.
You do realize they spread more than that, right? Cross contamination isn't limited to that and spread that more than it should have been.

Yet. Stop arguing with Satan.

Yes, they spread their boi pussy for you, Phil

Suppressed .22

Probably a .25 or .32 and a mini suppressor

Faggots do spread disease like wildfire, you are correct. That’s why you gotta find yourself a virgin qt.

stop posting traps in Jow Forums

anything that fits in your mouth.

He could probably fit a Hudson 9 in there