Autistic Story Thread (with user participation)

This story is about a bunch of Jow Forumsommandos who confer over a series of threads and they set a time and place near as possible to the center of America at which they get together for a meetup.
Picture related is the location.
They all arrive over a course of two days and many many more than expected show up due to some richfags bringing several crates of mosins to give out to the first 70 or so noguns faggots who arrive. The richfags have several flatbed trucks full of ammo and everyone else arrives in an assortment of cars, trucks and motorcycles.
There’s a whole assortment of people old all the way to just barely of age 18 year old faggots. There are normals and traps, Nazi larpers and libertarians. There are preppers, tacticool faggots and even a small contingent of fudds with horrifying sporsetized hunting rifles. There is a group of slavboos who all group together with AKs SKS’s VEPR’s and various other cold war era small arms. Everyone except the noguns have arrived with copious amounts of ammo and firearms.
Everyone settles in with canned food, regular food, rations, MRE’s, and loads and loads of alcohol. The event starts late into the evening of the second day when the steady stream of arrivals dies down and people start shooting. Eventually the shooting dies down around 3:00 AM and only a few fellows are sitting around the center of camp looking up at the stars and drinking heavily, their guns strewn around at their feet.
There is a strange mood of bitterness amongst the few Jow Forumsommandos who are still awake.

>in this story I would like you to take the part of various characters in this meetup, we’ll start off with some dialogue

Attached: 111575546.jpg (1024x768, 283K)

>be spook
>oh shit hoomans
>lots of hooman
>maybe there having a music party again
>they have lost of hooman weapons with them, fuck are the gonna hunt me again?
>their just getting drunk and high while playing with their weapons
>a few have strange animals themed clothing
>hey that one look like he’s pretending to be something like me
>ill play with him first
>wait till about blue light hour
>their all sleeping or to drunk to move
>perfect.nexronamacon
>sneak into the humans tent, hardly fitting
>I pin the little thing and gag him with my long slick tongue
>oh cute it’s struggling
>damn this tent has me trapped on top of this thing too, his body heat is nice though
>”oh shit what the nigger cocks it that”!
>fuck they see me
>fuck
>rip out of the tent and bolt for the tree line
>oh I still have the little hooman
>aww it passed out from fear, this will make a fun pet to cuddle

Attached: BCC9B03F-7B22-4B15-8DAC-CB6F1D0A8A4A.jpg (600x600, 78K)

I didn't imagine we'd have a spook following us along for this but I imagine this will make it even more interesting and stupid.

After talking for a while even the Jow Forumsommandos drinking in the center of camp fall asleep seemingly simultaneously.
A change comes over the stars. The forest location’s appearance remains the same but the landscape features on the horizon (mountains and such) change drastically.
Allawoods for a radius of about 4 miles seems to remain the same but a considerable disruption and small earthquake comes from a nearly circular border equidistant from the center of camp.This event wakes up a few teetotaler anons who are autistic about waking up early in the morning. Most if not all of them fail to notice anything different in their surroundings and begin to groggily prepare eggs and a breakfast for themselves using the coals of the fire to start up a new one. As breakfast cooks they check their own inventory of small arms in their cars, portable safes, and around their tents and make sure it’s all still there.

Attached: Cooking-breakfast-burritos-on-a-campfire.jpg (760x460, 65K)

I'd like to take this moment to say that I do have a concrete idea of where I would like this story to go, but if anyone provides a strong enough character or greentext in general I'd be happy to let it change the direction of the story. I'd also like to say that it's going to be a silly "transported to another world" story but with autistic Jow Forumsommandos along for the ride instead of the usual crew of s-o-y based anime faggots.

so if that sounds appealing to you and you'd like to contribute then I'll be stopping at intervals to let anons contribute.

I’m down but probably not going to contribute anything very good. Unless anyone wants more cuddly spook rape. Maybe user and spooker could be the fag couple.

As Spook drags furryanon back to his hole he notices some little green men about the size of human children. They seem to smell Spook and cautiously pull small jagged knives from their belts, they are not wearing much else besides various small animal skins they tied together with string. The knives they are now brandishing are filthy, rusted and dripping a sinister looking liquid. They crouch down and approach Spook in what they assume is a stealthy manner.

Attached: goblin_by_aaronflorento-d7srkrg.jpg (800x1000, 152K)

With his decidedly superior spook senses, Spook decides there are about four of these strange creatures.

Attached: GolbinScribe51.jpg (500x672, 143K)

user realizes that Spook is not going to eat him and just wants affection. Due to being a furfag he also longs for affection and it being forced on him by a big skull faced monster is fucken hot. But oh Jew shit goblins!
>Spook easily murderrapes the goblins
>nobody touches his hooman but him
>goddamn killing goblins is almost as good as fucking virgin hooman bois
Distracted for a second by the thought of ass, a goblin was able to jump on his back without being impaled on horns.
>BOOM CUNT
>the goblin explodes into a beautiful gore
>Spook looks back to see his pet hooman holding one of the many weapons he had
>it lowers it and slowly tries to get up
>I body slam him back on the ground and press myself against him
>fuck this little guy must really like me to help a spook
>definitely going to make him a mate

Attached: 281564D5-E220-48CE-9D95-F700D2696D70.jpg (640x422, 53K)

>hungover Jow Forums vs goblins
>meanwhile furfag user gets to be a thorn mage’s butt buddy

Damn it’s like a virtual Jow Forums meeting

Attached: 6D564EEB-F80C-439E-BC71-0F13CCD378F7.png (639x930, 959K)

Soooo does this thing have a dick? Because i'd be down for some skinwalker pussy ya know. Nothing like having some smelly shape shifting skinwalker chick sneak into your tent in the middle of the night for a cuddle

Seconding hungover Jow Forums versus goblins. That's got some potential.

Back at the camp various other anons are getting up and eventually someone notices the strange changes of locale. He points it out to the others and this causes quite a large commotion, only to be disrupted by some wild gunshots that everyone doesn't stop to consider due to the nature of the meetup until a Wehrmacht dressed user arrives in camp, MP40 in tow, and dragging something behind him.
>guys! guys!
>I found a small green jew in the woods! He threatened me with a shitty knife so I shot the fuck out of him
He deposits the corpse of the goblin in close proximity of the main group, the goblin has been well ventilated by 9mm rounds and is no longer moving. This causes an uproar of speculation and irritable swearing of anons who are well hung over.
Of course most anons recognize the creature.

Attached: BoH Epping00596 medium.jpg (1024x685, 361K)

Pic related but with cock and it likes to facefuck

Attached: A679FE16-D98B-4CE2-A369-2DB82ECBBD65.gif (430x430, 1.92M)

>guys I found a small green Jew
Fuck that made me laugh way more than it should have

Attached: 22C20725-FA38-4D9A-945C-7CAE3EADB611.gif (500x279, 1.6M)

Eventually, one by one, the anons stop talking and begin grasping for their weapons as they all could clearly see that this small forest nigger was certainly armed with a knife that looked like a septic nightmare.
In the camp, things got noticeably quieter as nearly everyone retreated back to their own tents/areas and started loading up their various small arms. Several of the World War 2 GI larping anons began to dig a trench in a random location at the camp’s edge while everyone else filtered toward the outsides of the group of tents and living spaces.
There was a sense of palpable excitement and fear as some fellows began to claim they were hearing rustling in the woods from different directions.
At long last something happened. A small goblin, armed with a knife and a bow the size of a child’s toy appeared at the edge of the clearing. It began running toward the camp loosing several arrows toward the cluster of tents that were very poorly aimed, thudding into the ground or tearing through the sides of tents. As the Jow Forumsommandos got over their momentary shock of seeing a real goblin for the first time an earsplitting barrage of fire rips through the goblin.
Penetrated by many bullets of varying calibers, goblin lets off a puff of black blood and immediately collapses to the ground. Some of the more strange anons have a brief chuckle at the sheer joy of being able to use their weapons as intended for the first time in their lives.
Similar events begin taking place all along the northern half of the camp.

Attached: B23_GoblinA09_DD_XN.png (381x380, 94K)

So goblins are bitches but do they have orcs? Orcs suck

Attached: 083DA348-E753-411C-A15C-C65187A5244F.jpg (480x640, 154K)

This is a pretty cool idea user. We need some more /tg/ here. Always thought lord of the rings looked like a fun world to be swept away to. If I had nugget

As the goblins slowly try the makeshift perimeter of the camp everyone is slowly filtering into ranks based on what there larping as. To the north are the operator gearfags, to the south the rednecks and anyone half normal, the Naziboos are everywhere and nowhere but surprisingly helpful, to the West is the old west guy with sexy boots and levergats, and lastly new Rhodesia has taken the east but half there ranks are furries. Central control is headed by some Guy with lost of WW stuff names Ian and the Nazi that killed the first goblin.

Near the group of slavboos, a small crowd of goblins burst out of the woods running frantically toward the camp rusty knives, harpoons or sickles in hand. They are mostly torn apart by a hail of shitty surplus 7.62x39 or 7.62x54R. Anons from the left and right came over, attracted by the large volume of fire. The slavboos all fumble with their spare magazines in their excitement causing a momentary lull in the staccato of reports shattering the morning peace.
As more anons gathered, gazing at the goblins to see if any wood get up, three much larger creatures dashed out of the woods battering bushes and small trees out of their way with their large frames and machete-like blades. They were also green and had the physique of top tier body builders, they were also seven feet tall at least and wielded whips along with the slabs of metal they used to beat down the greenery. The leader of these three had been watching apparently and had lashed several smaller goblins to his body in various locations as a sort of makeshift suit of living armor. Upon catching sight of him variations of
>Huwat the fuck
was heard from the group of anons on the perimeter. At the time, it seemed only two anons with AR-15’s and several normals with Ruger .22 semi autos had rounds left in their rifles. All of these fellows magdumped into the three figures concentrating most of their fire on the one in the center. The green giants galloped forward on long muscular legs, leather armor flapping, flailing their arms to ward off the small caliber rounds that tore through their flesh.

Attached: ugluk_by_concept_art_house-d6ud7x6.jpg (1024x1024, 183K)

>be me
>dress in all my ww2 surplus gear and go to Jow Forums meetup innawoods
>take my buddy with so we can each carry part of the shitty two man tent
>arrive at meet and noguns friend gets a free mosin for showing up
>not sure about him welding a weapon of communism but it's cool he finally has a gun, we can shoot together now
>shoot till evening and laugh very loudly every step of the way
>don't fuck with these jolly green giants
>evening arives and we head back into camp to prepare food and consume alcohol
>holy shoot there are a lot of people here like a mother fucking tent city
>prepare food and dig into alcohol and generally have a good night
>wake up to a commotion with a splitting headache, see a small green animal through a crowd of overly excited autists
>raise eyebrows stretch and look around at trees and appreciate locale like those faggots are forgetting to
>see a small child appear on the tree line >it has a cute small bow and many arrows
>it runs toward camp loosing some arrows at us
>it gets fucking shot by some autist for some fucked reason

Attached: goblin_by_sc4v3ng3r-d7scg1t.jpg (555x700, 94K)

"Hey guys I brought brownies."

"i don't feel comfortable eating brownies from someone who came from a board who fantasizes about animal rape..... thanks anyways..

"sorry friendo, I ain't having any brownies after hearing about the last incident that happened when someone brought homemade goods"

Then a cowboy action shooter arrived with a high caliber revolver and levergun. He unloaded all six chambers into the lead beast, the rounds ripping through the corpses of the small goblins it had lashed to its own body causing significant damage. It drops its whip and staggers to a halt. At this point the slavboos had reloaded their various weapons and unloaded many rounds into the large figures chests and heads. The large greenskins slowly crumple and fall to the ground, penetrated by various rounds of 7.62.
The forest falls silent and the Jow Forumsommandos warily watch the perimeter of the camp for about tem more minutes. Then they all gather into the center of the camp leaving a patrol of four stalking the camp borders. A fierce discussion is had about what to do and the current situation. Attention is repeatedly called to the difference in the landscape and the appearance of the familiar fantasy creatures. It is decided a leader or leaders must be elected otherwise nothing will get done around here.
Once this is decided a general consensus is reached that the camp must, at least be secured in light of this new savage environment. Trenches are dug around the camp and sandbags are laid down, creating small foxholes for anons to take turns in watching the perimeter. Another group heads out into the forest with various axes, tasked with cutting down trees for wood. Soon enough anons have felled several trees and are beginning to try to clean off the extra branches. One or two anons with their fancy AR-15 with top tier optics are sitting on the tops of the taller cars and vans and are keeping watch of the perimeter.

Attached: main-qimg-898846282e78e306f9b5cbd96c12f47b-c.jpg (602x384, 53K)

"It's not rape if the deer likes it"

Ok, somebody post the one where user fucked a demon girl in the woods and it took his gun. Think it was his grandpa's Enfield or something.

Ok, what if they aren't cut yet, and he eats one right there as proof that it isn't tainted? Cause if I go to a meetup, I'm baking sourdough on the campfire coals in a dutch oven.

I'm fine with on the spot cooked goods that are cooked with witnesses, I am not fine with something that someone made at home and brings to the meet

>no fun allowed
Welcome to Jow Forums, now git out

I believe this is what you're looking for, but it was his grandpa's 1911 here

Attached: Anon Fucks Skinwalker.png (800x1318, 160K)

This is a great thread but it makes me long for HFY threads from years back. Why can't some intelligent writefags come up with some new stuff.

Attached: Humanity.jpg (900x675, 207K)

Several navigationfags gather in the center of camp and pull out various compasses and GPS devices, none of them seem to work, the compasses whirl around wildly, pointing in no direction in particular and the electronic GPS devices show no indication of receiving a satellite signal.
Meanwhile several of the Wehraboos gather together and start to “Campaign” for a group to go out and scout seeing as this is an un-identified location and there are strange small green Jews and large Green niggers (their words). They are unable to convince anybody and so they gather their weapons and head out as a group in order to explore/contest the surroundings on their own. One of them unfurls a swastika flag and all four of them walk off into the forest in a westerly direction. They are armed with rations, plenty of ammo and a pair of German shepherds that one of them brought for some reason. The Slav Squad confers and takes four volunteers who have a good sense of direction and who also would like to head out to explore. These four sling their AK’s and all but one put on balaclavas the last one puts on a whole gas mask, they all stalk (huehue) off into the woods in a southerly direction.
Meanwhile most of the anons back at the camp are still hard at work chopping trees down and cutting the trunks into equal segments and using those segments to line the trenches with. Slowly fortifications are being constructed.

Attached: 1395074129373.jpg (900x1074, 244K)

>be me
>east german fag
>wake up late(too much vodka)
>hear gunshots
>look out of tent
>everybody seems to be on edge
>grab east german surplus gear and sling my ak to go to my furfag friend
>furfag gone
>tent ripped in half
>ofugg
>go to slavfriends, they tell me he got grabbed by a spook and we get atacked by little green fascists
>they plan to head out of camp to explore
>join them and put on trusty gp-5 (asbestos is a western lie)
>wehraboos call me a traitor of the fatherland
>we head south
>im very excited, hoping to spread communist values by killing all the green fascists and saving the furfag
>i hear screaming from the woods, identifying it as furfags voice
>cant convince others to come, since their mission is more important for the motherland then saving a digusting degenerat
>shoulder my blessed by orthodox priest ak and head into the woods, alone
>finally find furfag, with his pants down and his asshole widend by the spooks massive dick
>say a quiet prayer to stalin and affix my bayonett
>charging at the spook i unload my whole mag into his back
>the skinwalker turns around slashing ne across the face
>fly back 2m and hit a tree
>fall unconscious
>wake up with furfag standing between me and the spook
>we negotiate that spook can keep furfag for the day and i will take him home after that, but i have to protect them from any and all imperialists in the area
>i agree and reload my ak

Damn I miss that stuff. Remember the one where humans live in the universe “ZONE” where the ayyys don’t even go? Shit was dank

>double dubs
Oh shit any furfag anons playing stalker better bring lube

Attached: AAE74B82-12B6-400B-91FE-386201DC3F91.jpg (896x1024, 74K)

I like the one where we get bombed from light years away and before we even clean up we send a warning "We know where you are and we are coming"
There were so may great short stories, /l/ just doesn't have the creative minds we used to. I wonder is the boards I don't lurk have the same problem. I really miss Jow Forums from 5, 10 years ago.

>/l/ just doesn't have the creative....
Jow Forums doesn't have ....