Guns are overrated, anyways

See, I'VE trained in the ways of the Samurai Spetznaz street mugger, so if they DO outlaw guns, I'll be prepared to make a statement.
What, they'll outlaw knives next? What about axes and shovels after that? Umbrellas? Sticks?
You don't need an AR15 or Shotgun to have a good time. Retribution doesn't require bullets.
Heh, if only the teachers had a long-range weapon, something like a stick that shoots lead, THEN they'd be safe from people like me.
And plus, knives offer a slower, more painful death, which is what they deserve. They'll never see it coning...
(btw this is a joke, don't DOX me plzthankyou)

Attached: IMG_0024 - Copy.jpg (1280x960, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-4PuLXyRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you should neck yourself

your a faggot

good god is summer coming through the floodgates hard this year.

Attached: 1521905589926.jpg (483x368, 24K)

sho bobs and vagene

Delete this autistic trash.
Better yet, delete yourself.

I think i should neck YOU.
Did you not see the knives?

Y'know, it's people like you that make other people commit shootings, or in this case stabbings, in the first place.

As long as school's not out yet, I'll aways have the chance to strike.

Attached: IMG_0028.jpg (3264x2448, 2.18M)

its YOUR fault im killing these people

Attached: baltard.jpg (298x379, 7K)

If only you could see my perspective and reasoning... But, then again, jocks like you don't really have enough intelligence to understand anything, so you use what little brain cells you have on fighting techniques and training.

You need to be raped by a spook

Attached: 70F71DB7-24DC-42E3-B043-92F78ED83147.jpg (828x1024, 87K)

You realize you are not actually 100% anonymous, right? Enjoy a visit from your local alphabet soup agency.

If that's the case, then I guess I have to hurry up with the stabbings.
Also, what part of don't DOX me plz thankyou) did you not understand? Fucking normie

your gonna have to try harder goyim

Tell the FBI we all said hi. I guess it's nice of you to be a martyr. A weapons board stopped a "maniac before he could do harm". Gods be praised

What is this, the result of a British weapons sweep on the bad side of nodentalcoveragebury? Needs more bicycle wheel.

I refuse to believe this isn't ironic

Attached: skinofnature.jpg (604x421, 54K)

Somebody post the webm of the filipino sword cult that gets shot charging at cops

tits or tfw no gf

youtube.com/watch?v=s-4PuLXyRrQ

You're mom gay

A weapons board stopped a maniac because he had knives, the irony is delicious.
Also you could do it yourself, we all know you're watching, Mr. FBI man.

Nah dude, I'm just being prepared for when anarchists don't TECHNICALLY use guns so then I'D be the "bad guy" for using them.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs
Also, if cops don't have guns because nobody has guns accept for the criminals, it's ALL GOOD and America would be SAFE AT LAST...(sarcasm)

haha nigGAY

why do you have to be like this

i'm a DUDE u gay

this soon to be tyrone's new play thang can't even
>this
>kek