Reminder that the Colt 6920 is the best AR15 under $2000. If it’s not a Colt then it’s not milspec, it’s mallspec

Reminder that the Colt 6920 is the best AR15 under $2000. If it’s not a Colt then it’s not milspec, it’s mallspec.

Attached: 276473.jpg (900x334, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fudd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know it's bait but you're genuinely retarded if you actually believe this

I'd take an M&P 15 over a 2-18 6920

They can't even do the fucking finish right

Even though this country will be less white, I still can't wait for all the boomer fudds to be gone.

>fudds
>ar15
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Oh look it's this thread again. If it's anything new by colt it's just overpriced trash

Elmer Fudd was created like a century ago. The definition of inept hunter has changed. Now he's a queer that needs a high capacity magazine to have any hopes of killing a deer.

Redefining the definition to your own thoughts doesn't make it true, champ.

Post your official Elmer Fudd internet lingo definition. You best cite it too, nigger.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fudd

Might as well link a wiki article next.

Considering that post date probably dates to around when you were born it seems you're in a corner.

lol fag doesn't know what fudd means

>not having a 6721 with a HBAR and 14.5” barrel.
Shamefur dispray user.

Attached: 762ACD61-337D-439F-904E-C8BDE06D1B89.jpg (3264x2448, 1.22M)

>A milspec rifle over $1000
Absolute fucking garbage.

Attached: 1520314128514.jpg (625x461, 29K)

I'm a grandpa by day/k/are standards. Post your DOB bitch boy and don't fib.

Fudd means whatever Jow Forums feels like insulting at that moment. Hickok is a fudd. Paul Harrell is a fudd. Larry Snickers is a fudd.

>spending more than $800 on a pony rollmark

Obligatory.

Attached: 1516322480232.png (1219x864, 1.38M)

this retarded

this retarded

loving the tears kid.

>Obligatory
to show everyone how retarded you are?

Milspec literally means that it's just up to military spec, it can mean that it's alot shittier than other cheaper AR-15s, and only better than some bargain bin ARs

this retarded

>milspec AR
>high quality parts

choose one. milspec isn't *bad*, but its the floor of good, not the ceiling

Attached: datbcgdoe.jpg (1536x2048, 301K)

Even though I know this post is bait, why the fuck do so many faggots buy into the "milspec" meme. Milspec is a terrible standard. You want better than what the DoD settles for.

idiot
this is correct
Basically, they are just using mil-spec as a marketing trick as if it means that it's any better than other ARs

Its a legit pic.
Colt QC is Remington tier.
If they don't give a shit about something as easy to properly finish like casting flash, then what about high-tolerance machined parts?
Colt is shit and you should feel bad.

Say what you want about Colt, but

They actually stake their castle nuts properly, which is something a bunch of companies either not do at all, or do poorly.

Their barrels are really good

Their BCGs are really good.

Cosmetically they're trash, but functionally, they're generally great.

Colt is the standard by which all other ARs are measured. They are not perfect, nor the best, but they are the standard.

Attached: 20180525_192742.jpg (4032x3024, 3.33M)

>barrels are outsourced
>bcg are outsourced
>staking the castle nut is a given for any quality brand

Another good thing about Colt is that they use good actions springs, always put h buffers in their carbines, and their gas ports are always sized properly.

I don't give a shit if it's outsourced, as long as it's manufactured to spec.
Outsourcing work to other shops is common practice in arms manufacturing.