I am taking a trip with my family in the near future, and my liberal brother will be there as well. Help a fellow out and give some pro points and their sources.

Attached: IMG_0001.png (500x517, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1mBrxjLcuygRlG9Tgdw2CiHtV9g1kgUwZGRnieYBpwSo/edit#heading=h.gby925i2zh7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rape him at gunpoint, then bring up the fact the police never came to stop you.

I'm not black.

You sure are retarded, though.

Dude, I just trying to get some political reasoning on my side.

>you can't trust the government since power, contrary to popular belief doesn't corrupt, it attracts people who are already corrupt
>subversive elements inside the government will always want to make your life terrible because of their personality disorders
>said elements will always initiate conflicts, the only thing that will prevent them from doing so is the social judgement of those around them that may lead to them being found out and having to leave, losing their progress
>if nobody is around to see what they're doing and retaliate, or all of the people around the subversive person have been corrupted or turned into enablers, nothing will stop the subversive person from attacking you
>subversive persons are irrational actors, their desired goal is your complete subservience and submission, your desired goal is your freedom, these can not be compromised or negotiated without the subversive person winning (look at literally all gun control debates, ever)
>the only ways to win against these people are to deprive them of the opportunity to obtain power in the first place by restricting government, and to create a meaningful, realistic threat to their lives when they attempt to tyrannize innocents
>the most efficient way to create a realistic threat to their lives is to own a firearm capable of effectively killing them, to have the training to use said firearm effectively, and to have the will to use it

>therefore, guns should be legal to prevent tyranny, because nothing else will effectively prevent it

If you came here for help, you've already lost, onions boi

No offense pal, but that sounds like a conspiracy theory and that wouldn't help us at all.

to put it another way, what will stop a child molester? the vague threat of CPS showing up (that can be defeated by making sure there are no holes in the walls, getting some food and threatening the kids into not saying anything), or the real threat of being killed?

have you ever met anyone with a personality disorder?

There was a girl at my high school who seemed a little of. There was a rumor she was suspended because she threatened the school.
So always seemed to be angry but hid it very well.

then you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. most gun grabbers have personality disorders. fuck, if someone talks about banning guns and LGBT shit on twitter there's a very high chance that they've beaten or raped their kids. or raped other people. it's not a coincidence.

you can reason with most leftists, since even if they haven't reasoned themselves into their political positions, they can probably still handle reason. you can negotiate with and deter revolutionaries and other politically motivated persons.

you can't reason with people suffering from personality disorders, and the problem is that most of the people out to get us have personality disorders. you can only stop them with the direct threat of death.

Look up how the violent crime increased in both Australia and the uk after their gun bans. Note that London's murder rate is higher than New York. Tell him about the twelve dollar four winds shotgun. Relate to him the utter failure that is the war on drugs, and prohibition, and implore him to imagine how much more violent it would be if it were guns instead of weed. Tell him that the murder rate is declining and has been for fifty years

The final and best argument against gun control is that it has been shown already to be ineffective in other countries. Be prepared to walk away and leave the argument, leftism is literally a mental illness, and he may be incapable of seeing reality.

Its probably better to not talk about the subject when concerning family.

Offer to take him shooting sometime. Tell him his opinion on firearms isn’t really relevant if he doesn’t have any experience. Make the shooting trip safe and instructive and fun. Basedboy.

I tried that, he refused.

What kind of arguments will your brother be making so we can try and refute them?

Then shoot him and bask in the glory of being an only child.

Bring a copy of 1984 or ring world
>1984 for the communism
>start of ringworld for the globalization

"We shouldn't make it easier for criminals to kill people"

>Jow Forums please do my research for me
FFS could you not just go through the archives and read the hundreds of identical threads? Maybe just don't sperg at your family on vcation you dumb namefag.

Lmao what a dumb argument; the huge stabbing rate in London is testament to how easy it is to stab someone. When you compare the current US gun death rate with the CDC statistics on the number of defensive uses of firearms per year it's VERY clear that current rates of civilian ownership of guns at the current level of gun control is in fact a huge net benefit.

thinking that nobody would ever need a gun to defend themselves is the definition white priviledge.

Just tell him you love him. He's your brother. Be honest about your feelings but you don't need to debate him.

Oh and by the way there are over 2000 active serial killers in the US at any given time.

Here

docs.google.com/document/d/1mBrxjLcuygRlG9Tgdw2CiHtV9g1kgUwZGRnieYBpwSo/edit#heading=h.gby925i2zh7c

Now stop making this thread.