So /k / I heard on the news tonight that 3 people had been shot to death firing squad style in my city tonight...

So /k / I heard on the news tonight that 3 people had been shot to death firing squad style in my city tonight. I have now decided to get a concealed carry so it doesn't happen again. What gun should I get? Something small, plenty of bullets, and cheap.

Attached: 600px-DSC00913.jpg (600x450, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanhunter.org/articles/2016/8/10/alaska-outfitter-defends-fishermen-from-raging-grizzly-with-9mm-pistol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What city?
Link?

Are you a dirty commie or something?

Attached: 1513549432923.jpg (479x341, 29K)

I have a kahr cm9 that I love. Got it almost brand new for 300 on armslist. It's just about the smallest 9mm you can get unless you want to pay 2.5x as must for one of those dig micro 1911s. Other good options would be an lc9, an m&p shield, some of the smaller flicks, etc. If you're willing to drop down in power to a .380 acp, you have stuff like the lcp, bersa thunder etc. A revolver in .38 special wouldn't be a bad choice either

*sig
*glocks
Phoneposting makes me seem illiterate

Attached: 1521041257248.jpg (448x1550, 130K)

>so it doesn't happen again
what

He is going to be a masked vigilante but op can't do karate so he is going to use guns.

Ruger LC9

Some kind of 22 revolver or pistol if you are new to guns. Or maybe a larger 380 or 9mm. I carry 25 and 32 anyway, so my advice is probably not the greatest.

Trips have spoken. I just picked up an LC9s for pocket carry on these hot as balls, southern summer days.

Trips have spoken

Glock 43, M&P Shield, or Walther PPS. These are the three most reliable single stack 9s on the market. Go to a gun store and see which one feels more comfortable to you and then get a good kydex holster and you’re good to go.
Need more firepowah? Get a Glock 26, which has 10 + 1, and then carry a Glock 17 magazine as backup. More than enough to kill anything that moves

This or an M&P Shield.

Glock 43

And he means anything

americanhunter.org/articles/2016/8/10/alaska-outfitter-defends-fishermen-from-raging-grizzly-with-9mm-pistol/

Just get a P83 Wannad. They're small but at least they still shoot 9x18. You can conceal one in a leather jacket pocket and being a design the Poles stole from the Russians it doesn't jam provided you clean it every five hundred rounds or so.

>anti-communists most prominent stance is to perform political executions on people before they do it to them first
W e w

>on people
>people
Fucking kek

You getting a CC is not going to stop murder in your city, it won't necessarily even stop your murder. I'm a fan of pic related. Also we have a handgun general that this thread probably should've gone in, please check the catalog before you make threads.

Attached: 3 inch Ruger SP101.jpg (536x341, 51K)

44mag with 5 inch barrel and . Only thing that will bring hurt on someone in soft Kevlar and get yourself a vest op as a last ditch a semi in 380 and a knife you can open with one hand.