Having the "Gun" Conversation with your Man

Remember, Jow Forums, if your man owns a gun he didn't buy from a shop, uses it for self-defense, or keeps it ready to use in his home or car, he's probably going to kill you. Get out of that relationship, girlfriend.

Attached: gallery-1454954000-gun-questions.jpg (980x2229, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics
thetrace.org/2015/07/defensive-gun-use-myth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is this gay shit?

Women are dumb as fuck anyways why is this even a question

I think this is a good idea, if poorly implemented. How do you guys bring up shooting with your SO?

I honestly wish I was gay. Why do women have to be the way they are?

I tell them that poor firearm safety practices are a complete deal-breaker.

I’m confused. Is getting a gun for self defense only bad if you don’t get one directly from a gun store?

Gay guys aren't too much better, trust me. There are some catty fucking bitch idiots out there. Get you an SO that follows your hobbies and you can call a friend. Don't try to build a relationship with a fucktoy.

I'd add that they share similar political philosophies.

Nah, there's plenty of great guys out there. Hell, I shoot with a couple gay guys. Yeah, they're gonna be left on social issues, but so what?

>"If his answer indicates that he is concerned about his personal safety, Weisser says it should give you some pause"

>"Studies show that [running, calling 911, or screaming] are as effective as pulling out a gun. So if this guy is indicating that he needs that gun to prevent him from being attacked, that means that he considers violence as a reasonable response"

>mfw

Attached: 1468773622856.png (566x414, 247K)

>"Studies show that [running, calling 911, or screaming] are as effective as pulling out a gun.

Well yeah, you need to actually shoot them for it to work, just pulling it out won't do much.

>violence is not a reasonable response to threats of death
How did these people's genepools make it out of the 2000BC's when the planet was basically just villages killing eachother on their way to become cities?

i think your picture there is the one example where running from the thing is gonna be more effective than shooting it
unless your ccw can stop a truck fucking dead in which case i respect you greatly

You're jumping to a lot of conclusions, bud.

>you can run
What if the bad guy can run faster?
>you can tell your head off
My next door neighbor is an 81 year old woman. What - is she going to come save me?
>or call 911
And wait 10 minutes for them to show up?
>studies show
Studies in the soft sciences might as well be printed on Charmin toilet paper for all they’re worth. In some fields, published, peer reviewed studies have been found to have a reproducibility rate under 40%.
My boyfriend and I were both gun owners before we met and we still are now. Don’t tell him, but his birthday is a week from now and I’m giving him a Polymer80 frame so we can build his dream Glock together.

Uh. What conclusions?

“...that means he’s considers violence as a reasonable response.”
thats because it fucking is you ball-less cuckhold.

My statement: Building a relationship with someone who shares similar political philosophies as well as hobbies that you can call a friend is better than trying to build a relationship with a fucktoy.

Deconstruct your own thoughts.

Left on what? Importing spices and niggers? Into the death camp they go.

>he doesn't mag dump into the radiator
When will non /o/faggots learn?

>Studies show that [running, calling 911, or screaming] are as effective as pulling out a gun.
lmao

I'm not sure if you're trying to make a point, but it's getting lost.

seems like a reasonable flow chart, albeit annoying if you're on the receiving end

but cinnamon is delicious

Re-read your post.
Does "Nah, there's plenty of great guys out there." sound like a response to anything I fucking said?

Ah, yeah. I guess if you're left on most issues, that's fine too. I've a few mostly liberal friends I shoot with too, no worries.

Well, if you're trying to convince me that you're completely retarded, you've succeeded. Congrats.

The hell are you so hostile about? You said you wanted to be gay. I said there are some catty fucks around. But there's some good guys too. And...now you're crawling up your own ass in anger why?

>magdump into the radiator of the truck of peace
>When will non /o/faggots learn Jow Forums?

I'm happy for you user, Congratulations.

I can't help that eurofaggots gave up their right to defend themselves in the name of social justice

Attached: Mo headlines.jpg (600x741, 89K)

That was a completely different guy. That's an assumption on your part. Then you assumed that when I said "that they share similar political philosophies" that I was saying "gays share similar political philosophies [to women]" instead of "your partner should share similar political philosophies". Do you just assume everyone paints with as broad a brush as you do? Or are you so much of a collectivist that you can't picture anything other than that?

If you're not as dumb as a brick, then stop acting like it.

Nothing wrong with that desu.

I was really only saying that you're going to kill the radiator about two seconds faster than if you'd simply clogged it with your body like Abdullah intended, you fucking non /o/fag

Yeah, bruh i'm the wannabe faggot, not me you're arguing with, also checked.

Oddly enough, this would be effective to cover your ass during a private sale

By not having an SO.

>kill the radiator about two seconds faster than if you'd simply clogged it with your body like Abdullah intended, you fucking non /o/fag
that's still two seconds faster than you, faggot

Attached: 1517161496321.png (777x777, 385K)

>hurr if you didn't buy a gun in a gun store and/or if you bought a gun for self defense, you are a FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Great argument.

If a woman is worried about the man she is dating being a criminal, how about going straight to the point "have you ever been to prison?"

>"gun guy"
>on huffigton post

sure

Then make yourself fucking clear instead of mumbling about assumptions like a nitwit, jesus christ. Terse grunts don't make a conversation.

Second point: my first comment in the thread was

>Nah, there's plenty of great guys out there. Hell, I shoot with a couple gay guys. Yeah, they're gonna be left on social issues, but so what?

So I don't know what in fuck you're on about.

and about 5 minutes less than it takes to matter, oh greatest of the non /o/faggots

these are such awkward, unnatural fucking questions that just sound accusatory from the beginning.

>current girlfriend
>first time going to her house
>open door
>AR-15 with stacks of mags on the coffee table
>sorry for the mess user, I was doing some house cleaning
>shotgun mounted on kitchen wall
>in her bathroom in a tampon box is a Glock 26 with two jungle tamped extendos
>open her closet and there's probably two dozen guns in there

Her daddy used to travel the gun show circuit in the 90's and was involved in the militia movement back then. He taught her well. She's perfect.

>dosen't want to defend the defenseless
>thinking 2 seconds doesn't matter in a combat situation
is this your first day on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1517185516383.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

My wife brought more guns into the relationship than I did.

So your first comment in a thread was to contradict a thing I never said, assume I was as prejudiced as you are and then fail to understand any of this despite my spelling it out for you. Great job (sarcasm).

>Glock 26
fucking disgusting.

Jesus christ. Learn to either read or make a fucking point. You're done.

No, I arrived here yesterday and learned that shot placement is the key to your defence. So like any good /o/faggot I know not to waste my shots on the radiator
>When will non /o/faggots learn?

>So like any good /o/faggot I know not to waste my shots on the radiator
And yet it's military SOP to put rounds into the radiator.
You just outed yourself in not knowing anything about counter terrorist activities

Attached: 1517579052434.gif (640x360, 439K)

I'm not sure what autism is going on itt, but why would you shoot a radiator to disable a car?
Shooting through the radiator to try to get to the engine? maybe
But a fucked radiator won't stop a car all that fast.

>hufington post
It’s disgusting how many of these “news” stands are in Seattle. Every fucking 100 feet. Like holy shit how much of the same brand shit can you reread?

Attached: 27C81FF0-9A28-4180-95BF-761C5E5CE698.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

>>"gun guy"
>>on huffigton post
>sure
Honestly this seems a little more impartial than what I would have expected. Most anti-gun types really no safety measure is enough for them. Guns are only acceptable if you're in the mil or leo because to them if you took that job you're now sub human and worth less then them, an expendable "asset" in their mind set that if it weren't exceptable for you to be expendable you wouldn't be doing it anyway.

To be fair a lot of these questions and talk/reasoning in the article is the same thing I'd have with a female if I knew she had a gun and her motivation for it.
Personally I don't generally bring it up with females since most of them are so anti-gun I don't want them to know I'm an owner. If they're anti-gun I assume they don't understand anything about the things and especially not safety. I wouldn't tell them where I keep if they knew because if they don't know that, then they don't know where to go snooping for it. If they don't know where to snoop for it, then it's a lot less likely they're going to find where it's locked up and they're not going to try to figure out how to try to get into what's locked up or tell anyone else about it that might if they don't know where it is.

>disconnect radiator with engine running
>drive with vehicle
see how long it takes for your vehicle to stop

Attached: 1518387100018.png (1100x720, 509K)

And every other part of the fucking vehicle, especially the meatsack behind the wheel

>And every other part of the fucking vehicle
Not every other part of the vehicle cools the engine to prevent the cylinders from ceasing up.
But if you take away the ability to cool the engine...

Attached: 1518934751746.png (1053x1001, 1.31M)

Are you two really arguing about shooting an engine? All the parts are essential to the engine. They don't put things on there unless it helps it run. It really doesn't matter that much what you hit in there as long as it gets damaged enough it's going to stop.

So...this conversation would probably go like this in my case.
1) Yes.
2) Bought it.
3) What?
4) Killing people.
5) A bunch of them hidden around the house

And the most fragile and vulnerable part of that system is the radiator

Attached: 1517710904385.gif (145x170, 193K)

If you are in fact an /o/faggot, would you kindly explain to the crowd how the lack of cooling affects the cylinders 'ceasing up' and give a rough timeline?

This is probably bait, but why not just shoot the driver?

Because dead weight on the accelerator can still make the vehicle plow into a crowd for a while before slamming into a barrier or running out of gasoline

Attached: 1518910464235.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

>explain to the crowd how the lack of cooling affects the cylinders 'ceasing up' and give a rough timeline?
Here ya go, this will be a good primer on your education into learning about thermodynamics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics

In addition, a couple bullets into a sand nigger doesn't mean they will be incapacitated immediately

my SO help me to gripe the handguard when shooting a rifle.

Short of hitting the engine block it's all fragile and vulnerable.

And in most civilian vehicles, the radiator is up front and center to take advantage of air flow. And bullets put into the grill.

Attached: 1518399246443.png (1000x1000, 171K)

Well what else are you going to do run 40MPH to the left of it and shoot at it from the side?

Honestly, that's kinda what some of these faggots in this thread implied, when they thought they could put a single round into Muhommods brain case with a single shot, from shooting into a moving vehicle through glass.
People need to stop watch Hollywood films

Attached: 1519019525457.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

A few more specifics would be nice, I'm sure a helpful and knowledgeable /o/faggot would oblige

>got head shrunk for a surgery
>do you own any firearms?
>yes
>how many
>5
>concerned eye glance
>doesn't that seem a bit excessive?
>....no?
>awkward silence for 10 seconds
>onto alcohol abuse and insanity in family history
Fucking infuriates me that Doctors can ask this liberal focused question and get away with it. It is none of your fucking godamn business how many guns I own or why.

Attached: 1526294514979.jpg (703x675, 53K)

Engines run at a temperature higher than your air conditioned home, because there are explosions happening in the engine block to make it go forward.
Take away the ability to cool this system down, the metal expands and the pistons driving the system can no longer do the up and down motion that is converted into forward and back motion.
Was that a sufficient explination? If not I recommend reading The Second Law (Scientific American Library) by P. W. Atkins to really get a good idea why it is important for engines to be able to cool down

Any /o/faggot should be able to tell me that because the cylinder wall is directly cooled by the coolant, and the piston is not, loss of coolant will cause the clearances to expand rather than contract. This results in loss of compression, and loss of power rather than immediate seizure. Once the coolant has almost entirely boiled out of the block, temperatures will climb far enough that the piston rings are no longer adequately supported, and will catch and shatter. Oil coking and the loss of oil film has no small part to play in this too. Assuming that the engine has sufficient power to keep going the build up of wear material and carbon will cause a seizure after several minutes. Not seconds. Not before the truck of peace has choked it's wheels with the bodies of the infidel.
An /o/fag would tell me not to stand my ground, shoot the radiator and cause the engine to cease, but to get out of the way, and cap the driver as he gets out with his favourite beheading knife. That way I might save someone, you fucking retarded non /o/fag

>and cap the driver
So you practice putting rounds into the driver side of a vehicle on the regular to stop Muhammod from driving into infidels?
Stop watching Hollywood movies and start looking into what the military actually does in these cases

Attached: 1519152451271.png (375x424, 190K)

after he gets out retard.
The point is, you ain't stopping the truck from hitting people by shooting the radiator. Any /o/faggot knows that. A /v/faggot on the other hand?

>Any /o/faggot knows that. A /v/faggot on the other hand?
A /v/ faggot would shoot the tires, because that is what most (((games))) have in place to stop vehicles.
And you just posted a TL;DR explanation of why shooting the radiator works in your post above. More detailed than mine, but good for your autism.
The point is to disable the weapon (the vehicle) as soon as possible because shooting the driver behind glass on a reliable and consistent basis with (probably) a hand gun is very unlikely.
Congratulations. You might be an /o/ faggot, but you aren't a Jow Forumsommando faggot

Attached: 1519841460679.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Getting btfo by an animu poster
shamefur dispray

Reading the image this is not bad advice, its just marketed all gay and shit cause its for girls. Granted it reads like youre paranoid, but it doesnt say "find his guns and bring them to a buy back without his consent" or "tell everyone how many guns he has and where he keeps them"

>Shoot the weak point
>I'm not a /v/faggot

It stops the vehicle minutes after it's run over the last of it's victims. It's a pointless gesture of defiance at best. Just get out of the way. Don't get run over. You can't stop the truck with a handgun, but you can stop the driver from delivering the coup de gras.
If you want to actually stop the truck, use barricades. Like a military checkpoint does.

Not done yet buddy.

>If you want to actually stop the truck, use barricades. Like a military checkpoint does.
I'll just start CCW hesco barriers

Attached: 1523092184224.jpg (560x560, 39K)

You shouldn't have any trouble hiding them under your rolls I would imagine.
Otherwise you could just set them up outside your mom's house. Not like you ever leave the basement after all

>gets BTFO on his Hollywood fantasy vehicle shoot outs
>has to resort to this
I think I'm done here

Attached: smug Tanya.png (582x582, 456K)

You don't need to tell them..?

Whose fantasy?

>Don't get out of the way brah
>just shoot the radiator brah
>it's like military tactics brah

>he doesn't carry an AT4
ngmi

white people can figure out how to produce cinnamon without flooding our country with foreigners

Jews

>user why do you own a gun?
Because I’m a man and I do what I want.

Wow end of conversation.

My tulpa loves shooting

Dream Glock? Now that is gay!

thetrace.org/2015/07/defensive-gun-use-myth/

That’s not how you spell “Best carry Glock made” you turbofaggot.
>Grip Length practically same as 43
>Still thin enough for pocket or ankle carry if owner isn’t a manlet
>Can match or exceed g19 capacity when desired
>99% concealment of a 43 with almost double the capacity when not

Nigger get on our level

I don't "bring it up." Whenever it comes up naturally it is in the form of "I'm going to the range."

I live in liberal CT and I've only had one or two chicks say "I don't know how I feel about that." To which I simply respond "that's nice." I even convinced some lefty types to get their CCW and start carrying themselves.

Remember, women will follow wherever you lead as long as you follow the two rules:

1) Be attractive
2) Don't be unattractive

>inb4 the dumb cunt that wrote this gets beaten to death by an unarmed man

Go back to 2013, faggot

you guys missed it.

read the last block of text

(((goldenburg)))

You didn't BTFO anyone you fucking faggot. Shooting a radiator will NOT disable an engine fast enough to save lives unless the attack lasts more than a few minutes, because it would take at least five minutes for the engine to overheat and stop.
Posting smug cartoons does not make you right, and anyone who posts them is incapable of BTFOing anyone even if they happen to be right.

>How did you get it?

I built it myself. Now what?

Meeting violence with violence is perfectly reasonable. Is it not called self defense?

Attached: 42134121.png (475x122, 35K)