Standard Issue

If police shoot to kill, why don't they carry 50 AE?

Attached: IMG_20161213_101514-900x675.jpg (900x675, 89K)

less capacity + much recoil + low penetration= shit

A Desert Eagle is a very poor choice if you want to kill someone.

>low penetration

You're a homosexual, right?

Pretty good for engines and small appliances tho tbqh

The friggin FBI went for 10mm and suddenly pistol qualification scores tanked. I would love to see random police trainees try to qualify with 50AE.

They're weak. The police are weak. Only Big Guys carry Desert Eagles.

Attached: 1525263268484.png (1000x916, 20K)

Meme tier post, but I'll respond to it the same as any comment about pistols and my thoughts on them.

Basically, whatever you decide to own (pistol) you need to be able to land reliable hits whilst shooting as fast as you can pull the trigger and dizzy.

Any pistol regardless of caliber or capacity that is reliable that you perform this consistently with is what you should go with.

Only from there should you even consider going with a heavier recoiling pistol.

that’s why 40 short and weak

>Basically, whatever you decide to own (pistol) you need to be able to land reliable hits whilst shooting as fast as you can pull the trigger and dizzy.

I disagree. At least, unless we substitute "own" for "carry". And even then, most people who carry don't -need- to be proficient (yes, it is better to be... but statistically speaking you don't need to be John Wick to defend yourself)

It can penetrate a book though

Stop watching the military channel user. Weaponololgy producers got confused when talking about the DE because one of them saw an episode of future weapons where they were talking about 50 BEOWULF

>police shoot to kill
Because they are trained to mag dump at the range.
There isnt a "the police are gubmint assaoisns kill deez folks out der" problem there is a traing problem of officers not having enough on hands weapons training at a range.
It is just like the"fine motor skill" argument with safeties.
Not disengaging a thumb safety on the draw is a training issue.
Not re-engaging the thumb safety on the holster movement is a training issue.
This is why there are so many videos of cops in schools shooting themselves with there Glock 40.

Attached: 1501661702423.jpg (935x556, 279K)

Because 9mm is easier to shoot, comes in more reliable platforms, and kills just fine if you aim instead of blindly firing like a retard. Which, if you're doing, you arent going to be helped by a larger calibre anyway.

Because the Deagle is:
>A) Not a sidearm in any traditional sense, it's fucking huge and heavy.
>B) Hard to shoot well, it accepts not even the tiniest amount of limpwristing, and if you were to teacup it the magazine has a fit, given that cops in general perform well below average as shooters, it's gonna be Jam City for them.
>C) Very expensive.

What you're asking is as if "Why don't they use Ferraris as police cruisers?"
It's really absurdly out of its element for the role you're suggesting. A Ferrari might have particularly high performance in some areas, but it would be found very lacking as a patrol vehicle.

Low penetration? Assuming we look at .50 Action Express, it would actually have pretty strong penetration, to the point that it would be actually be pretty unsafe.
Overpenetration would actually be a pretty legit concern, especially if you miss, as police don't rarely do.

user, I'm going to fuck you in the ear.

Glock leg happens when:
>You use a soft leather holster that deforms and gets in the way of your trigger.
>You use a Serpa Holster
>When you don't take your finger off the trigger as you're supposed to.
>The Sig Sauer fairy intervenes.

Kek

1. Their guns need to be reliable.
2. Multiple targets.
3. Not have a gun that is particularly a nog magnet.
4. Why the fuck would someone spring for a deagle and get the shittiest finish on a USA made gun?
5. That ammo can has 357 magnum in it so...Maybe flashing a gun around without having the right ammo is a bad idea.

>Glock leg happens when
cops touch one
>t.gloknade owner

>357
lol faggot, if you didn't get it in at the very least .44 you're a retarded little noodle wrist beta bitch and shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

If american police were trained they would shoot to wound. However, being accurate with eagles follow up shot requires training so its point is moot

>shoot to wound a dude on pcp and meth charging you with a knife
yeah no, you're retarded and nogunz. kindly kill yourself please.

Attached: 1498587958166.jpg (222x293, 19K)

I forgot its america and you have to deal with El abominacion

Im sorry

Attached: 1513692549684.png (712x434, 19K)

The Desert Eagle also comes in 357 magnum.
Calling ignorant people ignorant is only acceptable if the one doing the calling isn't ignorant.

I'll concede that, actually.

>shooting to wound
>oops, he died anyway, but he managed to take you with him
Firearms are explicitly deadly weapons, shooting to kill stops the threat the fastest, shooting to wound easily fails.

You're an irresponsible libtard cuckold.

Even in .357, where the recoil is like nothing, it's pretty easy to limpwrist the Deagle.
I like them a lot, but I would never trust one in a life and death situation.

Is there any untapped power in .50AE that could be realized with a carbine conversion, or is the deagle's barrel already optimal?

Attached: 100_7015-tfb[1].jpg (704x595, 62K)

>"Why don't they use Ferraris as police cruisers?"
because America is poor obviously.

Attached: 34002bd89b5c248325d322cc76d5afd9.jpg (500x281, 26K)

Because half the time we use guns it's because we see one in someone's hands, meaning we have to "out draw" someone with a head start, no fucking way you could do that with a Deage even if you're John Wayne.

Also fucking heavy, my belt is loaded down enough, my feet hurt, where the donuts at.

Attached: oXInk3l.jpg (720x715, 43K)

>Hold on guys, gotta lube up
>Ah shit jammed again?
>Crud, we've exceeded the budget again guys, no bonuses this year
>The perp's suing us for damage to his hearing, looks like he's gonna win too

Heh pussy ass cops not carrying .700 Nitro Express 12 shot single action revolvers.

>You're an irresponsible libtard cuckold.
Sorry from being a civilized country which isnt flooded by drugs, mexicans and people like (you) :^)

It’s expensive

Yes, a Deagle carbine.

Attached: rydGyXA.jpg (700x525, 177K)

No just flooded with muzzies and people like ((( you)))

4U

Shoot to wound? You mean, like, trying to hit the smallest, fastest moving parts of a human body? The parts that still have arteries that can bleed out? The target areas that simply increase the odds of hitting an innocent bystander because of overpenetration or just plain missing, while being far less likely to immediately incapacitate a threat?

Sounds great, homie. I'm sure the NYPD will take you on as commissioner any day now.

Ah shit, sorry, that was meant for

You're actually stupid.
The reason law enforcment uses hollow point 9mm pistols is that the round STAYS inside the person.
I wonder why dont they hand them 50 cals.
Shoot the Criminal and 10 other people behind him.

You're actually retarded op.

It isn't even in battery in your picture

America has more mozlimens by percentage and by raw stats

>I'm proud of my country recklessly throwing away money on stupid shit

t. 1 trillion dollar plane program where the fucking thing doesn't hold enough fuel to make it to its bombing destination.

.50 AE is shit

It's got a barrel plug in it

p0ssibly b8 m8, dnt fall 4 it

yet it has nearly double the internal fuel than the planes its replacing have with drop tanks

really makes you think

the reason police don't use over penetrating round is because they end up shooting each other

So it's an inefficient piece of shit? Should have bought Chinese.

but the Chinese are just copying the US

That's a DEagle chambered in .357 in the picture though....

Because it's 5 fucking pounds, the recoil is stout and it's fuckhueg. Oh, and 19 rounds beats 7.

Price

Attached: aXPaGD0G_700w_0.jpg (700x674, 78K)

>they would shoot to wound
If they didn't want to kill someone they shoudn't use a gun then, retard.

Attached: Handler spouts off pickle puns the whole encounter, monster hunter.png (362x444, 269K)

I gotta disagree slightly, I use a very soft leather holster with mine, I just make sure my booger hook is no where near the bang switch. Absolutely no ND's or AD's

dropping that thing on someone will kill them

The problem isn't your discipline, it's that soft leather holsters can potentially deform/crease, and this crease can get inside the triggerguard to bump your trigger.

You can do everything right procedurally but still be at risk with a bad holster. I strongly suggest inspecting yours closely, and consider a hard leather holster.

50AE isn't inclusive do to weight and recoil.

I never suggested the US had nothing to be ashamed of, I said you shouldn't look at dumb shit like that and feel proud of it, hold your state accountable at every turn.

>booger hook
>bang switch
kill yourself

>He says, fighting back the tears, wishing his BS could save his wife as she is impaled on Achmed's cock. In the end, his weak masculinity can not help her, and alas, if he tried, he'd be jailed for a hate crime. But at least he can shitpost to hide the crying.