Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: maple snake.jpg (1516x2152, 807K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1728458-Long-overdue-apology
canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1723384-Wife-wants-me-to-sell-my-Pistols-don-t-look!
store.theshootingcentre.com/products/mrn-mr73-sport-357-mag-1?variant=12116709572676
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>want 6.5 mememoor Ruger no. 1 and Steyr HS50
>make 38k/year

Attached: 1515125424482.jpg (1148x746, 147K)

What do you do?

Welder.
>inb4 le 6 figure salary meme

At least you got that healthcare

Get more certs, brah.

Thats more than plenty. I got a valmet when i worked at tims. Its called use all your left over money on saving up for x guns instead of actual saving

hurr durr get a valmet
could you just shut the fuck up about your valmet and give some useful advice mr.rcmp

Welcome back, goat eater. Thanks for reminding us about your valmet, again.

Attached: 6b479d2c-2360-42c8-87d6-59c040027fdf_560_420.jpg (560x420, 36K)

Depends where you live. You don't have much left if you live in or around one of the major cities with 38k.

Let's say hypthetically the west separates from the east and all weapons are classed into non restricted, plus CCW is now legal. What is your CCW choice, and first previously prohibited/restricted buy?

Attached: FB_IMG_1527098842350.jpg (720x435, 30K)

>That pic...vomit.
Does it include open season on pajeets?
>If yes
Then open carry AR-15 with non-cucked mags.
>If no
Sig P320, preferably the carry model that is prohibited because le barrel length.

>Sig p320
lol

I dont have a valmet anymore i have a an '81 tula with matching parts
True. I had 2250$ in taxes taken of my last check.

Attached: 20180524_205825.jpg (1422x2437, 2.8M)

>p320
Yikes

Meant to quote

That's sexy. I saw that pic on /cg/ yesterday too, makes me jelly

>implying the west would have limits initially
there likely wouldn't even be a need for a license if that happened due to the (almost guaranteed) backlash from the east and likely civil conflict following

Anybody know anything about the Maccabee Defense SLR?

Aside from its release date being pushed back, delayed, and postponed yet again? It's supposed to be a non restricted totally-not-an-AR receiver that uses AR components. But considering you can get an actual AR15 upper and lower for $200, people are rightly scoffing at the SLR's $1000 price tag. It's supposed to be released soon™.

You know they fixed the drop safety issue, right? What did I miss?

not good enough, they should have discontinued it

Big thing is that it's non restricted though isn't it? I mean you can buy an upper and lower from them then build your own if the price tag of the full rifle is too much.

That's just it, though. By the time you pay a thousand bucks for the receiver, and another half a grand for the components, you could buy an already-completed rifle and a bunch of ammo/accessories. IMO the price for the SLR isn't worth it when options like the WK180 exist.

The slr isnt an ar180.

I mean, if all you care about is 'muh ar15', then sure. I personally couldn't care less about the platform so I'll just go with Wolverine's offering and use the money I saved on ammo.

>another half a grand for the components
maybe if you're into shitty components

It's still a turd.
The fact that it even made it out of the factory in this state says plenty about Sig anyway

>put in my RPAL recently
>ended up looking at suppressor manufacturers in the states out of curiosity due to board game I'm making and escape from tarkov
>remember that these two probably don't mix to well together
Am I fucked

Attached: 9046809856.png (1200x906, 1.15M)

Imagine being this retarded

thanks lad

No? There's nothing suspect or illegal about reading about legal companies in other countries. They won't sell to you regardless.

Good. My autism got tilted for a bit.
I'm well aware they won't sell, I never intended to purchase one anyway.

canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1728458-Long-overdue-apology
>retard finally admits he's a piece of shit after years because his business is dying
kek, still never giving business to the shitting edge.

Attached: smile.jpg (222x293, 10K)

Is that picture real? What the actual nigger is going on this degenerate world.

Attached: UBWiC1X.jpg (399x388, 19K)

Lol I did my pal and rpal there. They gave me $100 credit to a membership. Which covers the basic one... Morals vs Funds

L O L
O
L
Press S to spit on their grave

3little3late

What products was it he was saying were counterfeit and illegal?

Anyone know of good outdoor ranges in the west you can run target drills at?

Swiss arms rifles. It brought on the Swiss arms prohibiting the first time. Might as well shoulder some of the blame for the second too

Have they improved the ventilation at their ranges? CSC and Straight Shooters have good ventilation.

canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1723384-Wife-wants-me-to-sell-my-Pistols-don-t-look!
Oh man

anyone in the lower mainland need a gun cabinet?

i have a stack on 10 gun i'd sell to a kommando for $100

204 reporting
What's your status

Non-gun owner with a question regarding our magazine capacity. Most ARs being advertised in Canada have magazines in the photographs that look "normal sized"- do the magazines you guys actually use at the range have that excess length? I imagine if it's only holding five rounds a magazine should be a lot shorter. I mean, I'm assuming those longer mags must be made so that no tampering can actually make use of the extra length, or else the capacity laws would be exceptionally flimsy. Why wouldn't you just use an appropriately sized mag?

>can't corque the borque

Small mags exist but they're sort of annoying to use and keep track of. The full sized mags are all blocked so you can only put 5 rounds in them.

full-sized are blocked with rivets so you -could- buy american-made magazines and just block them to comply with Can. gun laws

Regular (pinned 30 round mags) are often much cheaper, and most of all they're easy to grab out of a pouch or something. Tiny short mags are a pain to change quickly, since you're limited in capacity, better just work with an easy to grab/swap mag than a tiny fiddly one.

>Small mags exist but they're sort of annoying to use and keep track of
Asked and answered, thanks. To be honest I assumed the long mags were for LARPing as American gun-owners.

for what purpose

I don't understand the question

>Why wouldn't you just use an appropriately sized mag?
I used to have a 5 round mag for my chink M14 and not once did I manage to figure out how the fuck it was supposed to fit in the magwell.
I'll take riveted big ones thank you very much.

>Why wouldn't you just use an appropriately sized mag?
Bigger mags that are pinned are easier to load than a small correct capacity magazine because of the way the spring travels. They're also more widely available, cost the same or sometimes cheaper than smaller sized mags, and quality wise the best mags that exist ie. pmags, lancers, are 30 rounders. also, if s ever htf, what would you rather have a stash of.

Why LARP as an american gun owner

To pretend you're free and not a serf

kek i have one of those

it's a fucking nuisance

Alot of those are actually 7rd mags thats why some are pinned

Well there is this natural human tenancy to be racially inclusive, and this naturally occurring emotion of subconsciously finding interracial relations disgusting. Therefore they must recondition the human mind to remove this tendency. This is one example of doing so. Same with all the commercials that show interracial couples. Also just google "white couple"

Humans throughout history are basically in two groups when they contact different humans.
>wtf how do I subjugate/kill it
>wtf how do I fuck it

Could be worse. New Zealand requires mags be no larger than 7 rounds. Fucking odd number.

Why are gun laws so autistic

Shit just doesn't make sense, senpai.
Whenever I explain gun laws to an anti-gunner, I ask them that, if firearm laws were based on logic, we should theoretically see the same laws all over the place, right?

Then why the fuck are .455 caliber handguns specifically banned in India? Why are handguns limited to 9mm and under in Australia? Why are the handguns that are banned here specifically .25 and .32 caliber (Even though 7.65 Browning is not, in fact, .320 cal)? Why are Americans limited to .50 cal and under? Some countries, like Italy, specifically ban the rounds that the military uses, so 9x19 is no good but 9x21 is perfectly fine... It's a giant jumbled mess.

store.theshootingcentre.com/products/mrn-mr73-sport-357-mag-1?variant=12116709572676

I hate being poor...

>people with no guns making gun laws
How is it that the people with all the firepower are universally bullied by these fags? It's almost like most people really aren't violent and just peaceably want to be left the fuck alone.

I'll take 7 round limits over 5 rounds any day

The mags can't be 30 round mags pinned to 7, though.

Are you actually retarded or just pretending?

What are mouthing off about?

That's just it, we want to be able to just go enjoy a hobby. But that's not the business the government is in.

We make for easy, low-risk scapegoats.

Attached: C71 vs C75.jpg (636x960, 110K)

So, apparently the RDB's are shipping. Anyone here buy one?

Any news on the SCAR from irg ?

Maybe in 5 years if we're lucky.

I have a feeling the RCMP will deem it prohibited because of some retarded nigger brained reason.

They already did exactly that for the actual SCAR

Anyone know what firearms are currently awaiting FRT numbers ?

Probably too many to list. Because no fun allowed.

Anyone here know wtf is Maple Ridge Armoury?
I tried looking for reviews and there isn't a single video or decent article on them..

does anyone know something about them or have some experience with their products? are they some fly-by-night company that opened up yesterday or do they have decent reputation and I've just been living under a rock?

Attached: Maple Ridge Armoury.jpg (1024x683, 37K)

I'd be curious, myself.

I used to have one of their handguards, it was very nice quality, well machined, well finished. I sold it in favor of getting a BCM handguard, since I just like the more solid/stable mounting system of the BCM stuff.

CZ Rami would be my CCW, which would also end up being my first prohib

>cc
Glock 19 or a PPK if i wanted something really smoll
>prohib
Prob an sbr Galil ace

>6 star wanted level

CC would probably be a Glock

Prohibited would be...DSA58 , with a short top rail....

>just realized I didn't like owning or shooting guns nearly as much as I liked trying them
>no rental ranges anywhere near as far as I know

Attached: 1449139173507.jpg (500x598, 68K)

Does Canada have a CIA SAD equivalent. Can’t find any info

Attached: A430027B-B732-406E-9121-90CCD5327C2E.jpg (960x814, 159K)

Don't think so, probably just get the RCMP ERTs or JTF2 to act on CSIS intel

We have a CIA equivalent but no SAD equivalent as far as I know. SAD is another category of high speed operating entirely.

It’s weird to me that they wouldn’t. They obviously have the resources to tap into to stand a org like that up.

What's more likely is anything actionable they hand off to the brits or the US and they do the wetwork

>just realized I didn't like owning or shooting guns nearly as much as I liked trying them
Uh how is owning or shooting a gun different from 'trying' one?

I guess it's a culture thing. Even in non-Trudeau time it's not really a canadian priority to make covert ops that can literally change world history in the blink of an eye, but if you could expect one country to do exactly that it's the US
I've been thinking about applying as an analyst for the secret service but I'm 99% sure I'm too socially inept to be even considered as having potential.

You get bored of the thing you just spent several hundreds or thousands of dollars on after a handful of range trips.

Stop going to nofun allowed ranges than

I wish that was an option.

Attached: 1484719786811.png (863x807, 544K)

Stop living in a province comprised entirely of cuckolds

But my friends and family are here.

Delete this, you're going to ignite a shitstorm.