Weekend testing is open lads

Weekend testing is open lads.

>walking along the road with some of my squad members and some guys from another squad
>suddenly an enemy tank rolls on us with its commander turned out
>he gets domed from out of nowhere
>hear in squad coms GET FUCKED NIGGER
>a friendly jeep drives buy with some guy playing god save the queen in local

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/rg9H29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im not buying it until there is a hard release date. i like squad a lot, though

Will we get to kill Japanese soldiers or no?

waiting for it to be closer to release

>post match loading is fucked
>my team slowly realizes we're all stuck
>"hey guys let's do a Stuka sound"
>headset is full of 40 grown men pretend dive bombing my ass

Game is pretty fun. Was gonna buy Squad a long while ago, but I was waiting for a WWII equivalent.

>tfw you're a massive pussy about your voice on a game where you have to talk

No. Unless they want to do a hard expansion that will probably equal the cost of the game

>playing the ww2 version of "get shot from nowhere and pixel hunt the enemy" this time with even less optics

Nothnx

is it open beta ? or just beta for those pre ordered?

Git gud, you fucking scrub.

For pre-orders.

I actually like the pixel hunting. Haven't played a good ww2 shooter since RO.

How much does it cost? I play Squad a the time but I was waiting for an actual release date for post scriptum

$30

t. slant that cant see out it's insectoid slits

Attached: rio disappoint.gif (200x147, 2.55M)

I couldnt even load into a server

It's a shame it's just yet another hedgerow western front circle jerk.

Is right though, having an expensive computer is required if you want to fight people at any decent range.

>playing Brit grenadier
>come through hedgerow to see German armored car on other side
>friendlies crawling on it while the gunner desperately turns the slow ass turret to shoot them
>dig through my kit to find something to kill it with
>gammon bombs
>yell at friendlies to get clear, gonna gammon bomb it
>friendlies get clear
>pull pin
>friendly jeep comes screaming through the hedgerow behind me and runs me over
>get back up
>look in hands
>look at ammo counter
>realise I no longer have the gammon bomb
>fuckfuckfuck
>yell at friendlies to run
>try to run
>boom

Pretty sure I killed like three friendlies. I wasn't too mad about it because it was funny.

>Playing Paras
>Take the Hohe Farm on Oosterbeek
>Sitting in the farm as our forces roll in
>StuG outside the farm just turning around and firing as it gets cornered in by some wooden fences
>Commander pops out
>Shoot him right in the head
>StuG spinning around and firing still
>Everyone throws phosphorus at it to fuck with it
>We have no AT to deal with it
>Walk outside of the farm house and climb up on the StuG
>Fire at the hatch with my Webley
>Everyone talks shit over comms
>TFW we bullied a StuG

Is there a way to play for free? An user posted this in another thread
steam://install/844630
No idea what the fuck it is or how to use it. Need halps :(

Hey can you anons post your specs and a rough description of how the game runs? I'm wanting to build a PC that can run arma, escape from vodka, post scriptum, squad, etc.

so far I have this picked out for a build list
pcpartpicker.com/list/rg9H29

I know nothing about computers so if its bad pls no bully

Attached: 1523380611519.jpg (640x640, 193K)

>Operation Market Garden
>Japanese Soldiers

maybe koreans then.

>steam://install/844630
paste it into steam chat then click the link

Didn't do this but somehow got it to work by putting it into either steam launch options or Squad launch options, can't remember which one, don't know why either worked but fuck it I got it now.

I'm assuming I'll have to buy it later down the road though amirite?

Attached: im_sry_gabe.jpg (1024x607, 54K)

I won't comment on most of this stuff because I also don't know much about computers, but I can tell you that there's no reason you won't be able to run those games.
>SSD
Either get a bigger one, or pair it with a massive HDD and put the games you need to render quickly on the SSD. I have a 2TB HDD and I currently only have 379GB left on it. If you game a lot or have a lot of games, you need a lot of space.
>Motherboard
In terms of performance, I know jack shit about motherboards, but I have a Z97 Gaming 5 which I love for the reason it has a built in display on the side which tells you your CPU temp in bright green letters. Really helpful if you don't want to have to open up a program to check. Also really easy to navigate the BIOS settings with it.
>CPU
Looks good to me, from what I have been told by people who build computers for a living, you don't even need an i7 to run games, I have an i5 4690K and I have had no problems with it running games. I just have a memory leak issue with it that can only be fixed by restarting my computer, otherwise CPU usage maxes out with nothing using that much power.
>GPU
Looks good to me, you're getting good bang for buck with a 1070. I have a 980Ti but one of the fans recently conked out and I need to get it replaced, but I might just upgrade to a new card once I take it in tomorrow.

One other thing I forgot, most people will probably give me shit for it, but I recommend you get a water cooling system for your CPU. Most people consider them not too reliable, but I like them because it is much quieter than a CPU fan. Beware that you might have to replace it yearly, they sadly actually are a bit iffy. My last one had a fucked up tube and wasn't cooling properly.