Be in CT

>be in CT
>every local gunshop has pic related somewhere in their store
>everyone acts pro-cop until they get slammed with a risk-warrant and all firearms/ammo get seized

Explain this shit.
It makes no sense to be supporting the guys that not only kick down your door and shoot your dog but also enforce the bullshit laws like 10rd mags and no AWs.

Attached: D741-2.jpg (900x498, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/01/robert-farago/breaking-ct-gun-owner-busted-for-large-capacity-magazine/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peelian_Principles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Local LEOs =/= Feds

>feds
>enforcing 10rd mags and state AWBs

Feds don't enforce state laws, bro

>Explain this shit.
If I put this here they'll let me be.
>ohshit.jpg

Attached: 1485905153429.jpg (720x480, 27K)

>'I never thought leopards would eat MY face,' sobs woman who voted for the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party.

They think police brutality will never happen to them, that the cops will only ever brutalize Those People. That this is repeatedly shown to be incorrect and just plain morally repugnant in general ins't a concern for them, they have little use for facts or basic decency.

I missed the CT part, I said that because generally speaking local cops are pretty cool.

But the law is the law, if they don't enforce it they are out of the job, that does't mean they have to like it.

They understand a police are a necessity to society and don't pull blanket statements to cover a lack of critical thinking

Well when you consider that the ATF is almost entirely redundant they have to justify their budget somehow. Tagging along with the FBI, reviewing NFA item forms, and giving guns to the cartels just don't cut it anymore

Americans love being shit on by the State

>local cops are pretty cool
Where the fuck is this magical place that you live? Local cops are always cocksuckers with nothing better to do but jam normal people for the most inane bullshit. State police are more professional in my experience and only really fuck with you if you're really doing something wrong. Local cops are nothing more than bored, armed thugs.

>refusing to ever speak I’ll of police power
>thinking

Eat shit, statist

A lot of their customers are usually cops. Makes sense from a business perspective

>But the law is the law, if they don't enforce it they are out of the job, that does't mean they have to like it.

This doesn't necessitate a cop going out of their way to find a reason to arrest you. A traffic stop for speeding shouldn't translate into them taking your CCW and counting the rounds in the mag and reporting if you have 11 instead of 10.

Most local cops are products of their environment. Big Cities usually equals a bad environment. This is also part of the problem of police incompetence

>lack of critical thinking

has there been any instance of that happening? and besides, aren't mags grandfathered?

>thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/01/robert-farago/breaking-ct-gun-owner-busted-for-large-capacity-magazine/

If you didn't register them then they are illegal.

You also can't CCW more than 10rds. It is only allowed to have more on ranges or private property.

>irony

>>irony

>[Tyrone]
Found the problem

This. Cuckservatives and aut-righters are fucktards who think the abusive police state they support will never decide to crack their skulls. But then it does- like what happened in Charlottesville. Just like how the leftist scum think the "oppressed minorities" they call themselves an "ally" of will never victimize them with their criminal behavior. Literally the only sane stance to take is limited government libertarianism.

because its a way of saying "anti-n****" without blatantly coming out and saying it and being labeled a racist

>YOU DON'T THINK PEOPLE SHOULD USE BLANKET STATEMENT???
>HERE'S A BLANKET STATEMENT
Lmao dude

Alt Right will be purged under President Warren and they’ll thank the police

Local LEOs=/=helpful to me in anyway

Well I don't know about you guys but I wear a back the blue t-shirt while driving. Ever since I started this, I haven't gotten a ticket. Of course I've only been pulled over three times the last couple years.

I've never dealt with city cops, only suburban and rural cops and they're absolute trash. They never have anything better to do so when they get their chance they take it nomatter how shitty and inane it is.

I thought the alt-right didn't give a shit about cops and that the blue lives matter stuff was cuckservatives?
>Literally the only sane stance to take is limited government libertarianism.
Maybe if libertarians weren't so fucking stupid with their views on borders, why the fuck would I want to welcome the Third World into my country?

People that wave the thin blue line and gadsden flags together don't actually understand the meanings or ideologies behind those flags. They just like them because 1) they like when cops kill blacks and 2) they want to be able to call blacks niggers on the internet while calling it freeze peach.

Attached: no-step.jpg (480x270, 13K)

>they like when cops kill blacks
for me, its more like i enjoy when cops dont save or protect the coloreds.

>implying local LEOs are useful or helpful in any way whatsoever

Law enforcement are mostly blue collar people with roughly mediocre intelligence tasked with enough power to destroy lives on a whim. Police are a necessary evil at best and should be treated as such. Police should be regarded with controlled disdain much like executioners of yore.

This desu I don't really care enough to want cops to be killing blacks but I don't really want to have to pay for policing of black neighborhoods either. Gadsden seems like a fine alternative to thin blue line because as long as I have guns I don't really have to rely on the cops to protect me from nigs, and really that's the type of thinking that white people should go back to.

Cops don't "save" anyone. They're not legally obligated to while saying things like "to protect and serve". All LEO departments at the local, state, and federal levels should just be dismantled. Let the people be armed and protect themselves.

cops breaking up a riot constitutes as "saving", asshole. you think im referring to cops heroically jumping in front of bullets for spooks? not a chance, i just want cops to allow jiggaboos to burn their own shit to the ground without interfering

Wow you provided one example and riots rarely ever happen in this country.

I have NEVER been helped by the police, and will never understand the love. My interactions with the police are as follows

>Give me speeding tickets

>Mom called the cops one time when I was a kid, by the time they arrived it looked like we had mopped our house floors in blood, and all they could do is tell us to call them again if the assailant came back.

All they do is waste time, in my personal experience.

Attached: such_fat_cops_640_14.jpg (640x424, 45K)

literally any block party within 20 miles of martin luther king jr blvd turns into a riot during months with temperatures between 60 and 90°F.

though, ill give you that riot may be a strong word. i suppose im referring to anything between an individual chimpout and LA in 1992.

Roof koreans proved 20 years ago that armed private citizens can fend off the worst of the worst riots, no cops needed. If police depts were dismantled at all levels it would force more people to be as responsible and admirable as roof koreans

Gotta love the boys in blue. If you don't you are probably a black communist hippie.
Everyone knows that cops are super cool and pro-gun. They NEVER enforce the laws I don't like. They only enforce the laws that I do like, because they're just that cool.

Attached: CT high speed low drag cop.jpg (1280x1920, 540K)

are those gloves just for impact resistance, or are those for offense mainly?

police never should have gotten involved, or tried to stop it

that's my point, police shouldn't just not get involved they shouldn't exist

>X people are pro-cop until cops do Y bad thing to them
This is literally how it works for everybody

>Practically omitting a stripe representing one of the 13 OGs
I'm a little triggered. Would've been a much better stylistic choice to put a thin blue line between every stripe.

See
You're worse than a liberal because at least they're consistent
>muh niggers
>all black people are bad
>there are people who actually believe this
You're making the rest of us look bad and speeding up the process in which our rights are stripped. Thanks

if we had no nignogs, we'd have 100% of our God-given gun rights. fuckin prove me wrong.

>Implying nogs weren't indispensable in opening the borders to the pro-government hordes of the Third World and permanently tipping things to the side of nogunz
cmon user, you're making "the rest of us" look bad

Vermont is one of the whitest states in the country and they just passed a 30 round magazine ban.

Fuck the police. Unironically.

Traffic cops deserve the cross

Attached: 3e2.jpg (480x712, 15K)

I work for the local Sheriff's dept. You should be focused on what goes on at yours; your sheriff is literally your best line of defense between you and the traitorous fucks in Washington. (Except for maybe your state supreme court justices.)

Local ATF here are pretty normal guys, and most (at least all I've met) are pro-2A guys. They really only care if you buy 20 suppressors at once. It probably isn't that way in liberal states, though, that have a larger homicide problem.

Aut-right and cuckservative fags suck LEO dick to a nauseating degree. It's a job like any other, and while there are well-meaning guys/gals, there are lots of shits, too, as well as formerly well-meaning guys/gals who are jaded with society as a whole after only seeing the dark side of it.

Also, ancaps who believe police shouldn't exist need only are fucking retarded and have fundamentally misunderstood how fucked up society is as a whole. Societies don't exist without law and order; if you think your entire community will voluntarily hold those natural laws, suck start your AR and free us of your nonsense.

>hurr durr all niggers are bad
Inbred pieces of trash who have never left their mother's basement make comments like that. Yes, there are scientifically discernable genetic differences between a black and a white individual, but you can't tell a person's spirit by their race. There are plenty of white trash 20-something men living in Mom's basement watching anime that society would be best lighted the burden of. There are black men who have thrown off the shackles their own communities have placed on them and have risen above the fatherlessness and degeneracy around them; they just don't make the news.

t. closet NatSoc who hates white trash WNs and believes every anarchist deserves a bullet

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1714, 687K)

i still cant understand why sheriff is still a position in modern times. redundant and unncessary as fuck.

Attached: da2.gif (240x138, 272K)

>yeah his taillight was out
>and yeah he reached for his glove compartment when the cop asked for his papers
>and yeah he defended himself when they put the dogs on him
>so yeah they shot him again
>it’s just the law bro
>just comply bro

I know many cops irl and they are all cool. I’ve never had a bad run in with a cop. But until cops refuse to stop enforcing victimless “crimes” I will always have a problem with them.

Attached: D1E99DF2-DC7D-4248-A53B-3078BE6B130C.jpg (293x172, 11K)

R O P E

Attached: 1507779551638.jpg (720x746, 70K)

Simply,

1. A sheriff’s office is a law-enforcing agency that looks after law enforcement or jail services pertaining to a country or subdivisions in a state. A police dept on the other hand looks after law enforcement in a specific city, municipality, town or village.

2. While a police dept’s service is limited to a small area, a sheriff’s dept has jurisdiction over a wide area.

3. The Sheriff’s office has been established by the State Constitution (and are usually elected officials). A police dept has been established under municipal regulations.

The majority of population in my area lives outside of city limits, so we're usually dispatching deputies out of town. Also, afaik, the police can't stand between, say, the DFS and a law-abiding family wanting to educate or raise their child in their own way. A sheriff, for the most part, has more leeway, obviously if there is a justification for the parents doing what they are. We recently intervened in a situation where the state wished to remove an elderly person from the home of her granddaughter and her family because it felt that she should be in a nursing home; she was content and being taken of, by family, so we told them to fuck off. (Also, the Lesbos at DFS are literally the worst.)

>police are a necessity to society
They're not, though. They weren't around for most of history. Law's about principles and procedures, not special people.

Here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peelian_Principles
>7. To maintain at all times a relationship with the public that gives reality to the historic tradition that the police are the public and that the public are the police, the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full-time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.
Note:
>the historic tradition that the police are the public and that the public are the police

You ever watch Westerns, where they'd "gather a posse"? That was the normal way of enforcing the law in civil society: just pick some healthy young men and tell them to go chase down the criminal and bring him to trial, or kill him if he wouldn't come. It was part of your duty as a citizen to serve as police whenever police were needed, like serving on a jury or in a militia.

It's expensive to keep permanent police on salary, and they (and the people who give them orders) start to get ideas about how they're better than other citizens, and how the rights of the people should be set aside to make their jobs easier, like by allowing the police to go around armed and everyone else has to be disarmed, or like by forbidding anyone to have ammunition that can pierce police armor.

On top of that, when you set police above other citizens, you get people imagining that it's okay to tolerate the presence of members of other cultures and races, who lack either sufficient loyalty to the society or practical suitability (intelligence, self-control, altruism) to fully participate in a high-trust society. And then that's used to further justify reducing the rights of the people and increasing central control.

I bet you'd prefer they had BLM paraphernalia, cuck.

Someday, hopefully, someone euthanaizes you like a sick dog.

i suppose that makes sense. how much of your/your boss's job is simply communicating with other agencies?

Likewise

>hurr durr all niggers are bad
Come on now I'm from the south and I know for a fact Law enforcement down here are nothing but bigots. You can't do nothing about it, cops will always be "in fear for thier lives" around minorities.

>you don't like how police kill people randomly? i hope you get killed by police randomly

I understand where you're coming from. We all yelled at the screen at the cuck cop who shot Shaver, and doubly so when he fucked off to the Philippines likes a fucking faggot. Also, rookies are fucking jumpy and want to draw their gun whenever the wind blows the wrong way; that's a failure in training, and we need to change that.

I wonder why the US didn't use a system like the RCMP. One big LEA with occasional city cops.

Dumbass. Gun control is cause of the monthly mass shooting we have. Not cause Tyrone held up a 7-11 they don't care about some petty robbery. This is America.

Clinton voter detected

In more rural areas they provide policing outside cities and towns, in more urban areas they mostly deal with jails, prisoner transport, and some bureaucratic things. They also provide for law enforcement that is directly answerable to the electorate.

We'll still need sheriffs after we abolish the police departments.

They're a regional bailiff. They enable orderly court proceedings and enforce court orders for a county-scale area (counties used to be called "shires", and bailiffs were "reeves", hence "shire-reeve").

To have a court, you have to have a bailiff (enforcer) just like you have to have a judge. They could both be the same person, if you're a Judge Dredd fan, but it's generally more practical to separate the duties. They don't necessarily need to do their work as a full-time thing, or be paid for it, but the roles need to be performed.

The “I feared for muh life” shit has to stop. 1, if cops stopped harassing people at gunpoint for the smallest infractions, maybe people would be less inclined to shoot back. 2, that argument is fucked by the definition. Your job is to risk your life to protect others. You don’t get to bitch out and either run away or start blasting aimlessly because you’re scared.

CT doesn't have Sheriffs anymore.

They abolished that shit so the state could better shaft you without community interference.

Most of it. It feels like half the state is wrapped up in a single homicide investigation; we need to make a single entity that deals with those, but unfortunately we have to work with what we have.

That sounds like heaven, desu. My job is 95% paperwork.

>>you don't like how police kill people randomly? i hope you get killed by police randomly
I should rephrase that; I hope that a random assailant euthanizes you because you've decided you don't need the police in your life. I don't want a LEO having the displeasure of dealing with you

>They're not, though. They weren't around for most of history. Law's about principles and procedures, not special people.
>special people

yeah let's do away with lawyers and judges as well, as they qualify as special people to.

and neither were cars, guns or the constitution. or juries. that's a stupid fucking argument and you should feel stupid for making it.

but yeah, you're right. you can run forensics, multi-year criminal investigations and crime labs and legal prosecutions with posses.

no wait, that's retarded. i don't think you've ever dealt with people other than beat cops. and i also think you're a fucking retard for this.

nah m8. its because liberals fucked up their own towns, allow nogs to almost literally do whatever they please (which contributes to total violent crime), and then they decide guns are the problem instead of oppressed youth.

you are correct, however, that "they" do not care about robbery. its just reparations

Completely different organization of government in America compared to Canada.

Agreed; talk to most cops over 40 and they have that philosophy. One of my coworkers has been in LEO for 30 years; he had a knife drawn on him a few weeks ago to he didn't flinch, just disarmed the guy. The rookie with him couldn't understand why he didn't shoot him. Things have obviously changed in philosophy.

i actually didnt know the sheriff department were court bailiffs. just assumed it was the police/metro dept

>2, that argument is fucked by the definition. Your job is to risk your life to protect others. You don’t get to bitch out and either run away or start blasting aimlessly because you’re scared.
Actually courts have ruled they don't have to come to your aid,its really thier choice.
Also courts have ruled it lawful for LEO to gun down your dog and you can't protect your dog or regulate cause of your dog getting shot.

>>They're not, though. They weren't around for most of history. Law's about principles and procedures, not special people.
>>special people
>yeah let's do away with lawyers and judges as well, as they qualify as special people to.
>and neither were cars, guns or the constitution. or juries. that's a stupid fucking argument and you should feel stupid for making it.
>but yeah, you're right. you can run forensics, multi-year criminal investigations and crime labs and legal prosecutions with posses.
>no wait, that's retarded. i don't think you've ever dealt with people other than beat cops. and i also think you're a fucking retard for this.

>implying they have critical reasoning skills

Many small communities can't field a police department.

Seems better than having 1000000 different departments and forms of LE.

>allow nogs to almost literally do whatever they please
Quit being ignorant cops are always pulling over and frisking black dudes in my town for no reason. I'm not defending anyone I'm just saying quit thinking every problem in this country was the effect of 1 Race.

>name one 95%+ white country with gun rights other than Switzerland or Czech Republic. I'll wait.

Bailiffs aren't necessarily sheriff department, they could be local cops or a separate department within the court system.

ugh i fucking hate my lgs
whenever i go in fucking chad harasses me and spouts Jow Forums memes
makes everyone feel uncomfortable

cop apologist nigger

two races. it's due to two races.

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.gif (480x270, 93K)

>yeah let's do away with lawyers and judges as well, as they qualify as special people to.
Judge is a role. You can elect people to that role as needed.

The sooner we do away with lawyers, the better. The professionalization of a basic societal competence leads only to bad things. Look at how ridiculously long trials are. Can you imagine that it takes longer than a day of prepared discussion to establish whether there's evidence beyond reasonable doubt that someone has committed a crime? The legal profession has had a tremendous incentive to complicate and slow down court processes, turning a straightforward process of arbitration into a byzantine chess tournament, so they can maximize their fees and profit by being a huge drag on society.

>you can run forensics, multi-year criminal investigations and crime labs and legal prosecutions with posses.
That is very little of what police do, and often the products of such elaborate workings are frame-ups so the police can say that they're getting results.

Something that actually happened to my friend in CT:

>snapchatted a mak-90 at his house
>some lib reported it to the police
>police served a risk warrant and seized all his funs
>claimed they thought it was a machine gun
>state police believe his wood stock remington 870 is an assault rifle
>has to dish out $4000 for an attorney and wait months/years before he gets anything back
>revoked gun permit
>hasn't been charged with a crime after 2 months

And thats when I learned I hate the police.

Attached: 1449625094620.jpg (350x351, 23K)

>hurrr durrrr cops are stuuupid because they're cops hurrrr i is so smart

fuck off child.

>for no reason
sure, billy. no reason at all.

>Judge is a role. You can elect people to that role as needed.

cops are a role. you can hire or fire people to that role as needed.

doctors are a role. you can just grab any nigger to fill that role as needed.

to be a judge requires years of professional legal training. i don't know what fantasy land you're living in where you think that randomly grabbing amateurs off the street to perform complex tasks is a good idea.

lets do away with a standing army while we're there. because fuck it, the militia constituted in a time of crisis is all we need.

i get it, a cop put your white trash whore mother in jail for blowing niggers down the truck stop. but if you think about it, that's actually a reason to have cops, not do away with them.

Dude thier just local drunks and homeless walking the sidewalks I see them all the time. The most they ever do ask for $1. I know cops know that shit too they just want to arrest them over some bogus charge to get them off thier sidewalks.

i hope you give them at least $2. oppression and whatnot, gotta give whatcha can, gnomesayan?

>to be a judge requires years of professional legal training

If children went to school to learn to walk, you credentialist fucksticks would claim it was the only way.

> randomly grabbing amateurs off the street to perform complex tasks is a good idea

It worked for Anglos for centuries. Modern thief-takers and cops are a relatively new invention, so are high crime rates. Cops protect Tyrone from law-abiding citizens, not the reverse.

>lets do away with a standing army while we're there

Considering the USA's geographic privilege, that's actually feasible, unlike Euro nations. If the US wanted to give up on force projection and go full isolationist (not my preferred opinion, but it's doable, unlike anti-isolationists believe) it could cut down to a nuclear deterrent, some border cops, and the coast guard.

How are risk warrants even a good idea? If someone was truly suicidal they are just going to suicide by cop when they break down their door? It's arguably putting more lives at risk because cops are dog shit at deescalating situations these days. If they hear "suicidal person with a gun" they go in guns drawn and dogs ready to bite your dick off.
Fuck cops and fuck these cop cucks for supporting them

The courts can suck my cock and so can you if you’re using that as a defense.

The blue lives matter thing is cuckservative thing, and the term alt-right itself is vague and lumps together alot of different political beliefs. Also practically none of the groups in Charlottesville thought the police were going to be on their side from the beginning.

>to be a judge requires years of professional legal training
Does this requirement make them better at fulfilling their role in society, or does it initiate them into a conspiracy against society to exploit the position for the profit of the legal profession at the expense of the larger society?

To be a good judge requires intelligence, honesty, wisdom, sincerity, fairness, dedication to justice, and loyalty to the society they're filling an essential role in.

Compartmentalized bureaucracy is a good thing. Plus it's not that complicated. Local cops->Sheriff->State Police->Federal LEOs whose purview is restricted.