Is it okay to show panhandlers that I'm armed when they approach my car or is this considered brandishing?

Is it okay to show panhandlers that I'm armed when they approach my car or is this considered brandishing?

Attached: 5cb99ec0-fbe5-4b2a-a0ea-9fc295352a95_1140x641.jpg (1140x641, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/brandish
youtube.com/watch?v=WfFd4mlf5RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7EgAUhsiRQs
youtube.com/watch?v=8Dv0UU66CbU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_R._Zapata
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>is brandishing a weapon considered brandishing?

Brandishing, but do it anyways.

But it's not brandishing to draw your weapon when approached by a threat.

Who gives a fuck? Show that fucker who's boss.

I remember when I was a kid in rural Texas, you would see gun racks mounted in the back window of pickups. Any other oldfags remember this?

No, it's still brandishing, even if it's justified.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/brandish

>odds of hobo reporting you to the police: 0

You don't know that.

>Chances police are going to listen to a panhandler

Don't let them see the gun, just shoot it through the floor board.
Hobo runs off, considered negligent discharge, not brandishing. It's a win win.

>Yes your honor, I genuinely believed Beardy Mchomelesssmell was going to break into my vehicle and cause me bodily harm.

Entirely depends on where you are, but you can't just pull a gun on everyone just in case.
Most good self defense legal advice boils down to establishing clear cut intent.

In my state, if you get a bad vibe then you should force them to declare hostile intent before escalating. Some things are written into law as defacto evidence, like breaking the window of a car with someone in it. Other methods are challenges you lay down, which if violated, a reasonable person would believe points to hostile intent.

So in scenario 1:
>Chillin in my car
>Hobo bashes my window in with a pipe
>Shoot him in the grape
>No billed by the grand jury because hobo's actions were a statutorily authorized death warrant

Scenario 2:
>Chillin in my car
>Hobo approaches
>Tell him to keep back, I feel threatened
>He keeps coming
>Produce firearm, yell at him to stop or I'll defend myself
>He keeps coming
>Aim gun at him and give one last warning to stop or he'll be shot.
>He gets danger close
>Shoot
>No billed by grand jury because I drew a line in the sand by telling him coming any closer would be a threat. He gave a defacto admission that he intended to do harm by coming closer, reaffirmed that he was serious when he saw the gun, and anted up a third time when it was pointed at him.

Brandishing isn't a thing in KHOU land.

Are you stupid? That's a legitimate threat you could face in at least some parts of any metropolitan area. I went to college in a relatively small city (81% white) and people got assaulted in their vehicles all the time. Panhandlers, bums, hobos, whatever you call them, they're always drunk, deranged or on drugs and you can never rule out the chance that they'll try to open your door or come through your window.

youtube.com/watch?v=WfFd4mlf5RQ

>Brandishing isn't a thing in KHOU land.
Yes, it is. Brandishing a weapon is aggravated assault. You'd better not pull a gun unless you have damn good reason to.

Oh you poor sheltered boy you...

NDing in my city is a felony

This is why I OC.

>Hobo runs off, considered negligent discharge, not brandishing. It's eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

look left. look right. all clear. drop that bitch and roll out.

Just give them a subtle peek, they'll do their little shuffle run away pretty quickly

You can never rule out any Joe Schmoe on the street stabbing you in the gut, either, but that doesn't mean you're justified in drawing a gun on everyone you meet.

>comparing Joe Schmoe to someone incapable of basic people skills

>shoot hole in the floor of your car
>go deaf
>get arrested
great idea!

>lets show everyone how responsible we can be as gun owners by having our guns accidentally fire while in metropolitan areas.

Yep. There's still a set of gun racks in my parents' garage that used to be on a pickup. I think those things just wedged into the thick-ass rubber window seal didn't they? I don't think I could put that old one on my '13 Ram.

If you can prove in a court of law that you are in fear of your life and you state institute stand your ground law.

In other word, get a Jewish lawyer

spectacular troll

you're the most cucked person I've seen on Jow Forums today, congrats. You're afraid of literally everyone and everything and are no longer fit for society, exile yourself one way or another

>You're afraid of literally everyone and everything
Nah. Some of us don't routinely encounter panhandlers where we live. I have to travel 60 miles to a shitty city where you lab rats live to experience such degeneracy. The last time some dipshit asked me for money was months ago and I told that dumb nigger to "fuck off you're not even playing an instrument".

Funny when I was young and dumb partying a long night in NYC. I stopped at a red light under the 59th street Bridge, this squeegee man pops up next to my open window. Its 3 am, the height of the crack epidemic and I'm some dumb kid. I had under my seat a "Great " Model I put together of a (stainless steel with Pearl Handles) PLASTIC .44 Colt Magnum with fake bullets that worked, they shoot out a plastic boolet. Anyway, I grab the revolver and point it in the bums face.. You never seen a man do the two step faster and across a major road with tons of traffic.

Attached: 1516992831553.jpg (1296x864, 779K)

Graduated hs in 2015 (rural wa) and even some sophomores use them still. Not uncommon by any means, city slicker.

>that pic
Was just watching goodfellas drunk as hell earlier and just had this strange moment where my subconscious got the joke before I really processed it

buy a lotto ticket
give a hobo a dollar
who gives a fuck

I think the real question is why you so afraid of panhandlers?

Do neither if you have any intelligence. The lotto ticket at least has a tiny chance at improving something. Every homeless person is there by choice. Stop enabling them.

Deep Down,
Hes actually afraid of becoming one!

Attached: BBD6ED01-1EF6-4FB2-BC88-3091CEBBA620-2194-0000019405D9DD66.jpg (375x301, 31K)

>Every homeless person is there by choice. Stop enabling them.

Spotted the guy who was given everything by his parents.

>Every homeless person is there by choice
LOL, no. There is such a thing as actual hardcore mental illness/disability that is caused by physical factors outside of people's control.

You can become a ward of the state. Ask anyone who volunteers at shelters: they don't want to be homed.

They're homeless not real humans

No, it isn't. There is no "brandishing" law in Texas. In fact the law makes specific provisions for pulling a gun on someone without being justified in using deadly force.

You can commit aggravated assault, but the key word is assault. You must first be doing that. The exposure of a firearm by itself "brandishing" is not a crime.

Slaughterhouses, warehouses and fish processors will hire literally anybody. There is no legitimate excuse short of "im too retarded to do anything" or "I am completely disabled".
People beg because they can do absolutely nothing and still get money.

>is it considered brandishing to brandish?
The only time your gun comes out if when you are about to fucking ventilate very important organs. Everything before that is threat deescalation, escape, talk down. Once a gun is drawn and fired you are in for a fucking unimaginable world of fucking hurt both legally and socially. It is a tool of absolute last resort meant to kill the threat dead.

>Expecting people with physical brain disorders to make sound decisions
>"im too retarded to do anything" or "I am completely disabled"
That's who I'm talking about. I'm not trying to claim that all homeless people are mentally ill or disabled, just that some are.

>I'm not trying to claim that all homeless people are mentally ill or disabled, just that some are.

And that's unfortunate, but if they get some lead to the head because they literally can't function as a human being anymore that's also unfortunate but justified. I'm not for eugenics or anything but even if they were put down would that be a net positive or negative?

Panhandler at the right intersection can and do make more the Uber drivers who work a 9 hour shift!

Attached: gifdsphy.gif (500x375, 995K)

>shoot floor board
>It's a .22
>Bullet bounces around inside the car until you're dead

Jesus it varies. Half of y’all obviously can’t maneuver socially if you’re flashing your gun to every homeless. If it’s some cracked out fucker knocking on your glass demanding change then yeah, if it’s the schizophrenic going to each car saying “god bless” then no.

Y’all forget how easy it is for someone to make some half fake call saying you “pointed it at them” when you only needlessly flashed it for a fucking pair of police to go full fuck your rights on you. Use your head guys goddamn

Attached: 2C18748E-7D57-4A58-B1AE-BB77A5F6E553.jpg (238x165, 17K)

Also I quit helping out all panhandlers when I noticed how they migrate to wherevers handing out the most. Yeah some are in a rough spot/mentally ill but fuck being a sucker and feeding into the false valor shits and wook heroin heads.

Attached: 82C75F1A-2DF5-4BD5-B9CE-0A44848446B9.gif (251x240, 1.98M)

A homeless man was shot to death by a woman in her car, alone at a traffic light at night. She shot him through her rolled down window four times in the chest and abdomen with a S&W .380. He was DOA when paramedics got there almost 20 minutes later.

Never faced anything, really. I'm not even sure she faced trial for it and if she did, it was a cut-and-dry, over in a few months kinda deal.

After all, who cares about a random hobo.

As many have already said, you don't really need to worry about some methhead junkie calling the cops on you. A sober, in-it-for-the-money con artist, maybe.

Or hey, if you're a woman or have one in the car at the time, have her blast them and you'll get off scot free.

But he is right though in the documentary Freeloaders with John Stossel there is an agency in almost every soup kitchen that gives shitty low tier jobs but no one comes in and gets any he also offerd money to a bunch of hobos to mow his lawn but only one person showed up hobos are parasites who need to just get up and get a job

>not knowing your gun laws
it's retards like you that give gun grabbers a stance

Attached: 1515408847876.jpg (645x729, 88K)

>fuck off you're not even playing an instrument
Fucking Kek! I'm using this in the future.

>I am a sheltered suburbanite that has never engaged with anyone outside of my station and believe that everyone that isn't me is a threat
You shouldn't be carrying.

>Thinks everyone that's gross looking is a threat
>Calling anyone else sheltered
You fucks know that using guns to make up for a lack of basic interpersonal skills is a shit idea, right?

You think it's hard for a guy to smash your pitiful safety glass driver's side window and try to stab you?

Big tough Americans intimidated by some scrawny runt, fear for their lives and reach for a gun.

bullshit I work 7 days a week. Homeless people are scum of the earth and should be euthanized.

Funny how cop faggots are allowed to brandish against unarmed nonviolent people, then the people who actually get harrassed by crackheads, arent.
Pottery.
Refresh the tree when?

>Ricochets off the pavement into your engine block

You think panhandlers are about to do that?
You think the truly insane ones don't announce loudly they're about to do some stupid shit?
You think autoglass just shatters like cheap house windows?

I've lived innaghetto, you're not a target until you make yourself one by acting like a frightened child because you're exposed to poverty.

>with less energy than a paintball
Get off my board summerfaggot.

You are wrong. This was covered in depth in my LTC class just last week. Unless BOTH you AND your target are IN your home, if you draw a gun on someone and don't use it, you just committed assault with a deadly weapon. The gun does not leave the holster unless you absolutely must shoot someone.

Absolutely this. Cars are covered under Castle Law, which is where I think that user may be confused, in that anyone approaching your vehicle is a threat because meth levels of paranoia.

However, the law does also make room for "once the gun was out the threat was no longer a threat," as "no longer a threat" is the basis for TX use of lethal force.

Good. An armed society is a polite society. Stop bothering people at intersections.

>not just deathstaring the shit out of them and telling them to fuck off before the second word if they're dumb or persistent enough to finna get sum gas
>not calling the police non emergency line about a bum hobo cocksmoker at muhammad's gas and gulp
>not calling the store owners number about his shitheel paki/nigger employee letting a panhandler operate in his parking lot if you actually go to said gas station often enough to see the same asshole more than once.

You still need to be careful about it. One of the examples we were given was of a woman who had some crackheads doing shady shit out front of her house, so she told them to go away while standing in her doorway. They advanced upon her so she stepped to the side revealing she had been holding a gun behind the doorframe. The crackheads ran off and called the cops on her and she spent the night in jail and had to spend a lot of money and time in court to clear things up.

The bottom line that was emphasized to us was that if you draw your gun, you are going to get charged with something, but that there was a high likelihood of a No Bill in most cases, it would just be an absolute pain in the ass for you.

>You think autoglass just shatters like cheap house windows
literally into small pebble like pieces you sheltered faggot

methheads trying to intimidate women and faggots like you/OP into giving them a few bucks aren't exactly the most sane of individuals.

>OMG one time I saw some brown people! I'm so lucky to be alive and share my ordeal with the world

>he's so sheltered that he thinks there are black panhandlers
niggers are cowards and will just smash out your window and steal the $1.25 in your cup holder when you're inside buying a big gulp

panhandlers are all mid 30's methheads who will hang out at the same gas station for weeks at a time with an empty gas can who just "need a few dollars"

they're why most 19th century european countries had vagrancy laws where simply not having money meant you were arrested

You live a very sheltered life don't you? I bet you still live at home.

>they'll try to open your door
do americans not lock their car doors once they start to move?

>Literally into small pebbles
No it doesn't you fucking mong, it breaks as a solid sheet, and you've never lived outside of suburbia in your life.
Yeah. Glad she got off. Can't really do shit until they're trying to enter your home.

have you ever seen a broken car window? there's soft plastic sheets on either side and it holds together fairly well

it also breaks more or less like normal glass beyond that

>literally into small pebble like pieces
no, that's sugar glass for movies

Hence the keyword "try."

No I go to the same shitty 7/11 run by niggers who don't replace receipt paper thats on the way to work and until enough people told a panhandler to fuck off there was a white nigger panhandler with a red gas can and a van who'd walk up to anyone repeatedly and beg for a dollar "for sum gas".

the word you're looking for is "brazen"

panhandlers aren't an "innaghetto" thing, they're a white trash thing. Niggers will just try to rob you or break into your car when you're buying some cigarettes inside. Panhandlers know the law and are purposely uncomfortable. Most people are cowed and non confrontational so their tactics work. Occasionally they get told to eat shit or threatened with a gun or get their methhead ass kicked.

>tempered glass doesn't shatter into small pieces
you are literally a dumbass
youtube.com/watch?v=7EgAUhsiRQs
dumbass no. 2
tempered glass/auto glass is designed to break into small pieces. this is general knowledge. there is a threshold for force that will do it and the plastic sheet will keep most of it together, but that won't stop a crown bolt in the hand of a methhead from shattering your drivers side window into a bunch of sub cm pieces held together by what's left of a cellophane sheet.

>t. Has never seen someone break autoglass

>t. doesn't realize that a panhandler smashing your window is going to cost you hundreds of dollars to repair if he simply runs off
>t. doesn't understand that "safety glass" purposefully spiderwebs into small pieces instead of breaking into large pieces and isn't magically more durable than normal fucking glass

>Still missing everything on purpose just to double down on retardation
>Still thinking people begging for money are inherently violent because sheltered kid
>Still thinking in a vacuum

>Calls someone sheltered yet
>Has never seen broken autoglass
>Legit thinks it breaks like window glass and has a plastic layer to hold it together
Holy fucking shit

Attached: 1512488715947.jpg (645x729, 81K)

i have seen broken-into cars and they don't shatter into pebble-sized bits. they create large cracks that go outward from the point of impact, and ring-like cracks between those. and the plastic sheeting holds it mostly together.

the glass that goes into car doors and windscreens isn't the same as tempered glass like you use in lab instruments and baking dishes

>defending fucking bums
t. Berniefag

>thinks auto glass breaks like a window pane
>is so sheltered that they've never actually had to tell a panhandler to fuck off

are you both(or samefag) both never had to tell a panhandler to fuck off daily as they shit up a gas station with an attendant too lazy to call the police for trespassing or are you using a dumpster as a windshade, piggybacking off a public wifi signal, asshurt that people don't like white nigger methheads asking for "gas money".

american retards who watch too many movies btfo yet again, can americans get anything right??

squeegee kids don't smash windows. it fucks up their business of squeegeeing and gives cops (among other people) reason to beat them up

im guessing you've never left your mommy's suburban home in some flyover state and think hobos are all like in some movie you saw recently

youtube.com/watch?v=8Dv0UU66CbU

looks fake as shit to me, maybe try finding something that isn't literally a commercial specifically for breaking car windows

Attached: 102_5053-lg.jpg (640x480, 307K)

>is a yuro
The opinion of someone from a background who just drops trow and presents a fuckable hole to a would be attacker is not appreciated or necessary

>a windshield is the same as a car window
C'mon kiddo
how sheltered can you be?

meet a black person and meet a meth head, then come back to this thread

>HURR DURR BEING AN ANNOYANCE IS A VALID REASON FOR LETHAL FORCE
You are not emotionally fit to carry firearms.
You're the one saying autoglass breaks like a pane, you fucking retarded faggot.

are american cars really this flimsy!?

>a windshield is the same as a car window
in real cars they are because of safety. if the car rolls, you don't want glass getting everywhere

>auto glass does not shatter into small pieces REEEEEEEEE
>auto glass doesn't break like pane... into large pieces REEEEEEEEE
choose one faggot

>I am a panhandler or similar shitheel white nigger taking offense at the fact that the world would be better if I was dead
you are why most nations had vagrancy laws based on not having any money

Look up Frank Zapata.

>can't bust out his window because of stronk glass when actively drowning
>assumes his yuropeasant safety standards for vehicles aren't looser than Americans
>has never dealt with a slavic panhandler in yuroshit land while simultaneously disarmed and not allowed basic human rights like self defense

Frank R. Zapata - Wikipedia
Frank Ramirez Zapata (born 1944) is a Senior United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the District of Arizona Early ...
[Search domain en.wikipedia.org] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_R._Zapata

ok what now

Oh, so you are, in fact, an edgy sheltered summer kid who thinks anyone 'beneath' him should be murderable, despite having never been in a fight, got it.

so you panhandle?

>>can't bust out his window because of stronk glass when actively drowning
If your car is full of water and is underwater, the pressure will be equal and opening your door will be not significantly harder than it is on dry land

you're an idiot who watches too many movies

retard

>Cars are covered under Castle Law,
Not in all states