Going to my first gun show tomorrow, anything I should: ask sellers, know beforehand, or look out for?

Going to my first gun show tomorrow, anything I should: ask sellers, know beforehand, or look out for?

Attached: 1527382374798.jpg (750x682, 83K)

bump

What I thought was weird was when you see a box of ammo for $25 and one fucking table over someone is selling the exact same ammo for $20. Then you walk up to the $20 guy with only $15 in your pocket "fuck, I want this but am short" they always say "how much you got??" That's what happened to me in Jacksonville and I'm not even from there.

Ben's awesome.

“Just show me the carfax”

more advice pls Jow Forumsomerades

Try the jerky

Attached: 1512094821185.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Haggle. Also count the clicks of stunguns. Also
Jerky

Ben is what happens when someone vastly overestimates their smarts.

Attached: Benji.jpg (1070x674, 128K)

Ben has some retarded opinions but in the "millennial conservative" movement he's better than the rest of the pack. I wish there was someone as smart as Ben but not such a fucking pussy when tackling some of the issues with minority communities in this country.

Also, if you love Israel so fuckin' much why don't you move there? I've never understood why Jews who have a Promise Land boner just don't pack there shit and go to the land God gave them. Ben would rather stay in Cali, get taxed to fuck, and roll in the American shekel.

Attached: 1514511060227.jpg (600x392, 153K)

>implying Israel doesn't tax their citizens as badly as California.

Because he's a hypocrite Jew and a neocon. Both of those categories require a cognitive dissonance, especially if you are racist enough to say "only jews should be allowed in Israel" while saying that a white ethos tate in Europe would be evil. He's like a baby boomer in a twink's body.

There will be more used shotguns than anything else there. 99.9% of everything will be market value or above what you could order online. Good luck finding that .1% deal.

Jerky. Also:
>>TZZT
>>TZZT
>>TZZT
Have fun, user :-)

Attached: download (8).jpg (264x191, 10K)

gotta get rid of those bodies somehow.
kek

>cognitive dissonance
This is the new metric I use to immediately dismiss someones opinion on Jow Forums. The people who regurgitate it ad nauseam obviously rearrange their opinion to include it in any argument to seen intelligent. It's like babies first exposure to psychology. Nobody here thinks it's cleaver or an actual argument.

You need to be shot in the head

should've known the thread would derail when I posted Ben

the jews want to take away your guns but keep it for themselves

Shut up ben

Find one comfortable to hold
Avoid Taurus, Remington, and Pietta unless you just want it

Expect a bunch of fudds selling overpriced bubba'd surplus, and dealers selling overpriced new production guns
If it's a bigger show, expect a few booths with overpriced chinkshit ar parts and chinkshit knives that they're pretending aren't garbage quality.
You might find 2 or 3 guys with good deals.
Also expect overpriced jerky.

ok ben

>ask sellers
"where's the good stuff? it's alright, I'm not a reporter."
>know beforehand
the gunshow loophole is a real thing and lets you buy machine gun parts you can't buy anywhere else.
basically every table at a gunshow has conversion kits for 10/22s and Marlin 60s to take advantage of this loophole.
they keep these kits hidden so reporters don't see them, because all we need is more negative press and people trying to take away our gunshow loophole.
>look out for
just reporters, mostly. if there's too many reporters around and they aren't willing to show you their loophole stock, ask them if they'll meet you in the parking lot afterwards.

If it's a two day gun show, go the first day to look around, and go back the 2nd day after pondering what you really want, and you will probably get a deal. They mark the shit up to high first day, wanting top dollar for everything like everyone else out there.

Id that jerky guy at all gun shows with that cattle prod?

>Finger fuck the guns
>find the one that fits your hand the best
>Leave
>Go to your local gun shops
>Find the one with the best price
>Be proud that you are a hasguns.

Have an idea of what you want and what you'd pay for it if you just bought it online. Be prepared not to find it. Expect a lot of used hunting guns and new taurus/glock. Don't expect to get a good deal on common bulk items, especially ammo. Ask permission before inspecting something, nobody really cares but some will appreciate you asking. Be prepared to fingerfuck a gun then walk away. Almost every price tag will be too high, most vendors are expecting to negotiate. If you negotiate, ask for something specific; "Can you do $450?" "Will you throw in a box of shells?" not "Any chance you can come down a little?". The guy who has a table full of related items probably knows the market price for everything he's selling and is willing to come down to that. The guy who stuffs his barn with whatever he can find at auction can't keep track of what he's selling, it's a crap shoot whether he'll come down low or not.

That's all I got. You'll probably have fun if you don't buy anything and just spend all day fingerfucking guns and people watching. Good luck.

>he's dumb
>he's short
excellent argument