4-Wheel Scooter for Special Forces

soldiersystems.net/2018/05/25/sofic-18-ds-raider-from-mistral/

The DS Raider is a Tactical Electric Manned Vehicle offered by Mistral.

It weighs 154 lbs with a deck 26 in wide. This four wheeled scooter will carry up to two fully equipped passengers (463 lbs) and features high torque electric motors and patented suspension system for off-road use. An optional motorized trailer will accommodate an additional 1,000 lbs of cargo. The top speed is 43 mph, with a range of 43 miles.

Attached: tactical scooter.jpg (1016x896, 447K)

>American combat scooter
Mother of dog :DDDDDD

>you will never win the respect of the locals by doing gif related while your buddy on the back beltdumps his 240
why live

Attached: SdaW.gif (575x324, 3.48M)

You say it's 'tactical'?
>signs requisition form for 500

>This four wheeled scooter will carry up to two fully equipped passengers (463 lbs)
>An optional motorized trailer will accommodate an additional 1,000 lbs of cargo
top speed is 43 mph

Dare i say, /ourride/?

>fully equipped passengers (463 lbs)
The US Army just broadened its recruitment pool.

Attached: scooter.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>tactical rascals
mother of god...

Pic is in action photos from testing in Syria

Attached: Its+a+rascal+they+finally+put+murrika+in+_f123ddcd7b6c9a6977f324588d9216a8[1].jpg (779x592, 70K)

Perfect for raiding the aisles of walmart

some dipshit was paid millions for this retarded idea

Tim Kennedy warned us, we didn't listen

Freedom ain't free boy

Attached: 1394486620165.png (1456x909, 105K)

Do they think nutnfacy has a say in military acquisitions.

How the fuck?

I take it you've never been in Chernobyl?

I ride a non electric scooter sometimes. The whole standing and moving while holding on to some bars thing isn't so bad, but it doesn't suit infantry traversal very much. You need paths. Infantry shouldn't be bound by paths because they then become predictable. Unless it's a very short trip, anything else is better on those paths, too. The idea of a whole squad of infantry riding these things on a road instead of being in an armored vehicle is some ridiculous shit.

>i'm too pussy to ride a motorcycle.

What kind of fuckery is this. I want the Acquisitions officer who thought of approving a requisition of this to be named.

FINALLY FOUND WHAT IIIII'VE BEEN LOOOOOKING FOOOOOR!

needs more rails

Why is it retarded, it could be useful for towing pallets of cargo from aerial assets to troops nearby LZ, especially V-22 with it's limited cargo size so it doesn't take up seating for troops/cargo that much.

Attached: 0Nk8vzz.jpg (3686x2457, 970K)