Aus general

Aus general.

No OP content edition.

Let's do it.

Attached: 1448446271460.png (640x750, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Should-we-loosen-the-gun-regulations-in-Australia
ozbargain.com.au/node/322997
firearmownersunited.com/2016/04/24/how-to-get-your-firearm-licence-in-south-australia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kiwifag here, no point in having threads for the 2 aussies that own guns.

ouch

R8 my autism

Attached: PicsArt_05-24-06.59.27.jpg (442x276, 10K)

What are the gun laws like in middle Earth?

>gun deals now banned on ozbargain

JUST

can't catch a break

above average if we are comparing to anything other then the states. Can own pretty much everything so long as you can be bothered with the amount of bullshit you have to chew to get it. As far as basic semis/shotguns and bolt actions are concerned its fairly easy to get stuff.

Aug general.

Attached: FistMe.gif (432x436, 335K)

>just got my first pistol

life is good, but i think i've got the itch now, what do I get next?

Hard to not hate this place when the average aussie is so mentally fucked.
quora.com/Should-we-loosen-the-gun-regulations-in-Australia

You can only choose one gun from your arsenal, how do you stop the giganiga roo?

Attached: 1527315920158.png (443x576, 371K)

poo in roo is fisticuffs tier.

Might need a knoife for a saltie tho

Really need a gun if you're faced with a fearsome lebbowoggy

ozbargain.com.au/node/322997

The GCA FUD in this thread lol.

Any aus/k/ able to weigh in on how to legally keep your gun in your car while at work so you can go to the range straight after?

kiwifag here, and its illegal to have an unsupervised rifle (ie if you cant see your car kinda deal), dont imagine Australia is any different.

I've heard it's legal here if you have a lockable steel box bolted to your car. Or if you have a trigger lock on the firearm. The law is written so wordy and ambiguous though.

REMINDER

OZZIEREVIEWS IS CONTROLLED OPP
SSAA ARE PRO 1996 AND FEDS
FOU ARE A FED HONEYPOT FOR DATA GATHERING
LIB DEMS ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING NUTTERS
ONE NATION ARE JUST USING YOU FOR VOTES

National are the guys we need to get behind if we want actual change.

Attached: 1521561937292.png (609x616, 329K)

>t. Liberals

How are lib dems a bunch of nutters?

Also BIG question, can I not bother getting a safe until I actually get my license or fill out a PTA?
I'm in SA and I can not install a safe at my current address, I'm planning to move out within a few months but I want to start my application for a license considering it takes months and months to be processed. As soon as I move into somewhere else I'm gonna get a safe and install her.
I'm just going for A/B class license, for target shooting (non club) and hunting. Do I need to provide any proof for that with the application? I have a few mates with some proprieties that will let me plink on them.

Thanks.

Attached: 1445226487118.jpg (650x366, 61K)

>ozziereviews

How is le epic AR-15 man controlled opposition?

You don’t need a safe until you own a firearm, so I would just apply and get the licence now.

ah nice mate, I'll go apply for it this week if that is the case, do you know about the genuine reasons?
I just want A/B for target shooting and hunting, I've had someone tell me I don't need to provide any proof if I'm just getting it for those reasons

You will need to be a member of a club, joining the SSAA should do it if you don’t mind handing over your money to fudds.

nah I'm not going for club use, form has club use and then target shooting (non club use) which is what I wanna get it for (and hunint) looking around I found
>In South Australia you are not generally required to provide justification for obtaining a Firearms License in class ‘A’ and ‘B’ for the purposes of target shooting, hunting or paintball.
From firearmownersunited.com/2016/04/24/how-to-get-your-firearm-licence-in-south-australia/ few years old though

I'd rather not join any clubs if I can help it.

Attached: 941403-small.jpg (776x500, 77K)

*(and hunting),

bump

you can own machine guns but you're not allowed to fire them.

you can do that in Australia as well if you can be fucked sorting out a collectors license

On a collectors licence all Class D firearms (semi-auto centerfires) must be deactivated permanently.

You can only have class C with a temporary trigger lock on a collectors licence which is just semi-auto rim fires with a 10 round mag and pump/semi-auto shotguns with 5 round capacity.