Ok, this might be controversial

Ok, this might be controversial..

Why are the offenders not killing more people in the typical school schooting or terrorist attack?
For example:
Columbine Shooting: Two guys killed 12 people (wounded 21) in one hour in a school full of people.
Bataclan in Paris: Three terrorists killed 90 people (dont know how many wounded) in a theater full with a few hundred people.

I never shot a real weapon neither injured someone, so I dont know about what it takes to handle such a weapon or the psychological problems that come with the killing.
I can imagine it must be very stressful for a shooter to just slaughter that many people even though it was his plan. So maybe they dont even want to kill as many as possible.
Or maybe its people running and hiding away once panic breaks out which makes it hard for the killer to find victims?

Why are not more people killed in these incidents?

Attached: GettyImages-158539059-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kuIqGBP0D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why are
Because Incels can't into MOUT.
sage brush fire

People run from danger. As long as Edgelord McGilicuty can't draw a shot on you, your fine. Most schools I've been to are kind of like a maze with multiple fat fuck off brick walls. A truck pushing 80mph up a sidewalk with limited movement options is whole other story.

Maybe because
>Edgy teenage loser who has fired a gun maybe a couple times ever in his life who practices using video games

Vegas shooting exist, also you'd be amazed at how quickly a group of people can fuck off out of a place.

There are a lot of factors and the exact gun used doesn't really matter all that much.

You remember in 2011 when Anders Breivik shot up that leftist summer camp in Norway? It took something like 90 minutes for police to get there. The moment they showed up, he surrendered. With that amount of time, he could have racked up as many kills with a muzzle-loader.

Between the shooting and the bombs he planted, he killed 77 and wounded at least 319.

Another "good" example of armed resistance taking way too long is the Polytechnique Shooting in Montreal back in '89. The police took AGES to enter the school (this was back before we understood how to deal with active shooters), and, as a result, Marc Lépine (Born "Gamil Gharbi") killed 14, injured 14 and then killed himself the moment he got armed resistance.

I read in news reports that in bataclan people were gathering up in piles not moving so they dont draw attention. In a room with a few such piles I cant imagine it beeing that hard to do the job.

Also in schools the shooter could go from class to class. Pupils will be hiding under their tables also not moving around too much i imagine.

IIRC, the Columbine shooting started in the cafeteria because that was the highest density gathering on any given day.

Wasn't Breivek's massacre done on an island tho? Its understandable that the police response would be slower.

What I want to see is more shooters gunning it out with the police. Too many of them just give up as soon as the cops show up and cap themselves or surrender.

Most of the shooting was on an island, yeah. The bombs were on the mainland.

The fact that most active shooters give up or off themselves the moment armed resistance occurs is the very reason why having a "good guy with a gun", regardless of whether they wear a uniform or not, is extremely important.

Attached: INTERPOL.png (652x615, 182K)

user the whole point of these incidents is that they are retarded power fantasies.
The shooter is a shitty loser who just wants to dominate his peers.
He is a coward who is not prepared for any resistance, armed or even unarmed. As soon as his power is challenged (ie. armed police response) he pussies out, since he isn’t mentally prepared for it.

Yeah I understand the reasoning why they give up, I'm just saying i'd like to see it happen more often. Imagine the entertainment of seeing an active shooter(s) fully kitted up attempting to egress from the building out into street from an exit that hasn't been cordoned yet, and the resulting carnage playing out in the street for the news choppers to pick up. I've been waiting since the Hollywood shootout for something like that to happen again.

You know what’s actually the best? Watching them fucking fail like the idiots they are.
Case in point - that guy in Alaska who made full body armour similar to the High Incident Bandits, loaded up with multiple firearms and tons of ammunition, and charged at Alaskan police.
And immediately got lit up by several patrol rifles and dropped like a sack of shit after going like 10 feet.

Let me tell you what I want to see, it would be fucking amazing to have a shooter film his spree like from the movies State's Evidence or The Dirties. Or better yet a first person POV with a GoPro strapped to their head, maybe even while livestreaming the whole thing

No, you know what's ACTUALLY the best?

Killdozer.

If he could figure some way to livestream from a helmet that would be cool, but if it wasn't livestreamed then i highly doubt we would ever get to see the video. There's no way any law enforcement would allow that to get out publicly.

Are you talking about the guy who charged into a police station with a shotgun and jumped behind the reception desk? That one was a huge fail.

Makes me slightly disappointed, in that there was a chance that they’d call in a fucking Cobra to blow his machine up with an AT missile and instead he just got it stuck in a basement.

You have to be 18 to post here.

No this was different.
He somehow ended up in the middle of an open space (gravel pit maybe?) in his truck, then jumped out and charged police who were all sitting ~50 metres away with ARs trained on him.
Dude apparently put so much preparation into this thinking he was going to go out as Le Epic Rampage Man and just got fucking decimated within 3 seconds.
I think he literally fired two shots before being killed.

I'm a 30 year old three-tour combat vet buddy.

Attached: IMG_0236.jpg (4320x3240, 3.2M)

any vids of this? never seen or heard of it.

That's nice, welfare queen. Your mental age is still stuck at 14.

I only saw a video of it recently, can’t remember much more though sadly. I think it happened just a couple years ago, nobody seems to have cared because no one other than the guy got even a scratch.

>gets blown the fuck out
>shifts goalpost to "mental age"

stop embarrassing yourself.

Aha, found it again.
Guy’s name was Matt Stover, happened in Fairbanks.

Because almost every single mass shooter has had the following in common.
>lifelong Democrat
>social outcast
>nogunz before going postal
Keep in mind I said *almost every* however Islamic terrorists have the following in common
>strong brotherhood and connections across the world
>access to weapons and ammo through said connections
>use access to train(to a degree)
>are not afraid of dying and want to become a martyr

Sometimes it is wiser to just shut the fuck up after you get blown the fuck out.

Í didnt mention the bataclan as an example for a "godd" or "successfull" shooting.
I think the count is still very low considering there were three people who had lots of time and ammo and hundreds of victims crouching together in corners and piles.

When there are ten people in corner, not moving, I think it would be easy to shoot them all up one by one in 30 seconds. After that just move on to the next crowd in the building.

But as I said I dont have experience with weapons so I dont know if there is more to it than just aiming and pulling a trigger.

You forgot to mention most of the shooters have single moms and were on SSRIs

youtube.com/watch?v=-kuIqGBP0D0
Dont know why he got out of the car, could have driven into them at 90km/h and maybe even still be conscious enough to let loose some rounds.

Because the average massacre shooter is a slackjawed dumbass who has no interest or invested training in firearms as a hobby (because that would mean they would suddenly have something to care about in life), they are just bitter faggots who see them as a means to an end to take out their vengeance on whoever they feel wronged them.

Bad magazines, poor choice of ammunition, firing from the hip, goofy accessores, these are all commonly seen in these kinds of people.
The guy in Texas injured 10, and killed 10 more, using nothing but a plain pump shotgun and a .38 revolver, and that's probably because he knew to aim center mass and to not use birdshot (which a surprising amount of mass shooters have done).

It helps that Breivik also made sure to also go and shoot anyone who was down with a shotgun to the head.

>blown the fuck out
>I'm 30 and my best achievement is being a welfare queen and jerking off to crime footage like a 14 year old on /b/
Sure told him off, /b/ro!

Because shooters are retards who don't know anything about guns. That's why they are almost 100% liberals. If an actual NRA member did a shooting, extremely unlikely, they would easily get the high score.

Oi m8 I fink u moit menta say

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-27-09-12-47.png (1355x688, 145K)

Try to do a mass shooting with a semi auto in GTA 5 and you will understand

If you don't have any experience with weapons why are you giving your opinion? Why are you even on Jow Forums?

We as a species are growing immune to the overexposure of bullets.

What's the purpose of DELAY on the frag? Is there a non-delay variant?

The SSRIs and government psychiatrists are a reoccurring theme. Aren't they?

he was asking for our opinions, retard.

An NRA member would use fertilizer and racing fuel.

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

Attached: image.jpg (1092x747, 560K)

Fucking brits godamn.

Hence why 32 ACP was enough in the 1930's but not today.

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

Yep. But everyone keeps overlooking the single mother problem too. Talk about SSRIs and you're a conspiracy theorist, talk about single mothers and you're a misogynist.

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

>GOING GHOST IN A SUPERMARKET

Because mentally ill teenagers aren't really going into a place with good aim or recoil control and popping everything they see, they're more worried about making a """statement""" by virgin walking around the school and giving some retarded speech about the wrongs of society because girls won't sleep with them to some stupid shit who isn't running before shooting them point blank.

>Wanting an explosive to go off in your hand.

>The Virgin School Shooter
>The Chad Islamic Terrorist

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

Ok, seems like the main reason is that the typical school shooter is just a fucktard who doesnt know his way around weapons and cant aim or plan a good strategy properly.

Do you guys know of any shooters who had lots of experience and did a very "good job"?

Breivik was mentioned. I think he did a very good job on the planning. Probably would have had a way higher count if his victims would have been more concentrated in one place rather than running around freely on that island.

>Guys who don't even get to see a woman's ankle unless they're married
>Motivation is to get virgins in the afterlife
"Chad" as in the country, maybe.

Dank cervix

bombs away mr. mcveigh!

because they're frankly just not good shooters nor do they have dedication. if you look at actual terrorists like the orlando shooter or mcveigh, they actually planned out their attacks properly. only real exceptions to this rule is V-tech and Sandy Hook; Sandy Hook because Lanza was going after literal elementary kids, and V-tech just seems to have a high score because the students didn't do very well to protect themselves or get away and the university was less complicated than the average school.

I honestly wonder how many of these virgins start to feel remorse once they start killing actual people and realize that reality isn't one of their videogames where you get +10 points for popping heads and no one ever screams or cries.

It's easy to fantasize about gunning people down like Rambo but I bet people without conditioning wouldn't be as dedicated to killing as they think.

Charles Whitman did well considering the time period. Cho did pretty well too but it would have been nice if he had went down guns blazing instead of capping himself when the police breached the building.

Sage this shit. Jow Forums is 18+

Attached: 1526906018638.jpg (1000x564, 86K)

>lifelong Democrat
>>social outcast
>>nogunz before going postal
dylan roof and the parkland kid were both white supremacists

how do we protect against school shootings? how do we build buildings to make them better and safer from school shooters? lockable compartements?

Read that as "fighting in built-up arses".

Attached: Revy Butt.jpg (1650x1275, 1.48M)

Kill more children, Potato-Nose!

>unintentionally intentional

People are harder to kill with small arms than you would think. Especially in civilian areas where they can be evacuated to fully equipped trauma centers within just a few minutes of being shot. Without a CNS shot, you're likely going to survive given how fast you'll be seeing a doctor.

TBD like from a bomb or getting flattened by a truck is a different story. Getting literally riddled with bullets is a lot healthier than getting his by a truck going 80.

>implying you didn't jerkoff to the hollywood shooting footage when you first saw it

You're not fooling anyone

>It took something like 90 minutes for police to get there.

My neighbors house got broken into and they lit the nigger up and it still took the police 20 minutes to get there and the police station is literally 8 minutes away.

parkland kid was a hispanic from a broken family
roof was a white supremacist tho

You are mentally retarded and should not be allowed to have firearms.

As another user pointed out, it was on an island, so they had to get there by boat. Breivik also distracted them with bombings on the mainland before he started shooting the camp.

It just goes to show how much chaos one person can create.

Attached: 4ER7xLZ.png (625x626, 65K)

Project your own mental problems somewhere else.

No, he's right, you sound like a deranged misfit.

>"SAY - Geronimo!"
>"SAY - Geronimo!"

>I think this person's constitutionally guaranteed rights should be restricted because i do not agree with his opinions.

Whatever happened to SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED ?

Kind of easy for a high count when you've locked the prey into the slaughterhouse, desu.

Jow Forums got flooded with closet liberals.

Cho. IIRC he chained the doors off the building shut, and he killed over 30 people with a handgun.

True you could argue that he should have strapped up with something better, but he really did "well" with what he had.

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!
I'm pretty sure the Pulse nightclub guy had training, right? Either way he had a semi AR and shot a lot of people probably just from aiming at the dense-ass crowds.

Cho was also accurate and thorough. Of the 32 he killed, 28 were shot in the head.

Wasn't that another case of exits being blocked, as well?

During the Pulse shooting, one of the fags blocked the emergency exit behind him to keep the shooter from pursuing him, which also kept other fags from getting out.

What a fucking cunt!

No honor among fags.

You talk like an edgelord retard who wants to see people hurt. You're a fuck up.
>30 with 3 tours
Yeah you're a fuck up.

>Dont know why he got out of the car, could have driven into them at 90km/h and maybe even still be conscious enough to let loose some rounds.
Probably because he's a mentally unstable crazy person?.... DUH?

Jesus christ, what a faggot. I bet he's real popular with his fag buddies now.

>Polytechnique Shooting in Montreal

Btw there's a good movie on that by based Denis Villeneuve (Sicario, BR2049)

The emergency exit led to a walled-in alley anyway for some retarded reason, so it was basically just a big kill room if they hadn't blocked the door.

walls can be climbed

still over 500 people on that very small island though.

The way I interpret it, the reason why most of the AR-related incidences don't match up with the potential damage that they could cause is because the rifles jam.

Training and preparation. This is what it boils down to, really.

Not by faggots, apparently.

School shooters are not generally good marksmen it seems

A lot of those instances are because the shooter uses something retarded like a beta c-mag.

Have there been any shootings where the shooter used a c-mag?

Attached: Screen+Shot+2016-11-13+at+12.55.20+AM.png (327x398, 43K)

no windows. systems that allow students to pass though airlocks one at a time while a group watches with cameras and controls the airlocks. students are lead to one classroom where they stay the entire day and teachers move around. Each classroom having a bathroom so they dont have to leave the classroom. obviously TSA scanners and metal detectors at every classroom entrence. Maybe chain them to the desk too. In worst case they can only do damage to one classroom.

as opposed to the Alpha’s Z mag, because Z’s are cool