"Marines in Prospect Park encouraging children to handle assault weapons and dressing them up in combat gear...

"Marines in Prospect Park encouraging children to handle assault weapons and dressing them up in combat gear. The only thing missing is the manual of what to do with it when you get to school. This was a sickening thing to witness."

(((facebook))) /jenet.levy/

Attached: 33605984_10216376548956799_970594812837232640_n.jpg (960x720, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LcqYHKV6-1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=LwVCfw5mC08
youtube.com/watch?v=1z1yTKlYwuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_qLIO4ugFQE
youtube.com/watch?v=DcDWMb6uins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post the original facebook screencap instead of the cringey quote, summerfag

Attached: 1525297420708.jpg (666x301, 116K)

Man, look at those smiles

Attached: 1527005296668.png (500x481, 260K)

Something tells me she wouldn't have a problem with kids like this.

youtu.be/LcqYHKV6-1Y

When I went to the Artillery Museum in Saint Petersburg there was a table with AK parts that the kids were encouraged to try to put together

Attached: dsc06920[1].jpg (3648x2736, 3.32M)

Whattttttttt wish I was there when I went to St. Petersburg

youtube.com/watch?v=LwVCfw5mC08
When the marines do good, they do pretty damn good.

Attached: 1527189035184.jpg (1534x1227, 274K)

Dios mío, los diablillos del pantano...

Jesus. Every single one of them is a mulatto with le 56% face.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: hogg.jpg (690x511, 46K)

Let the kvetching begin
youtube.com/watch?v=1z1yTKlYwuQ

Attached: reeee.jpg (962x637, 159K)

That's because the white kids all own their own guns, whereas the poor disenfranchised colored kids aren't granted such a privilege.

Get them age waivers ready.

Jesus christ americans are ugly half niggers

>would you like to know more?

Attached: 0_O_FOW1Pb3_aUMKzb.png (1600x895, 1.44M)

>nigger and spic kids
That's about what I'd figured.

Sorry you didn't like my post. Now go fuck yourself

It's New York. Not really part of America.

Step one: Read pic related.

Step two: Fuck yourself.

Attached: 1527256842020_0.png (1058x503, 289K)

Why does it trigger you?
Half niggers are ugly as fuck.

Fucking awesome. Reminds me of a trip I took to the base armory when I was with the youth center. Bunch of young kids finger fucking legit military grade equipment having to be told countless times not to flag or finger triggers.

Any sane person would be shocked. 5 children and they are all ugly mutts.

Who the hell would make the same mistake 5 times? Do they ever think about how their children will wish they were not mixed shits?

That would make sense except they share their opinion in a context not important to the theme of the thread.

>hurrrr people don't like it when i bring up irrelevant shit obviously they're just weak minded leftists

Until they join a gang of course.

>Man, look at those smiles

ins, happy kids, smiling servicemen. Angry dyke.

And you're a delight to my eyes are you?
Fuck off.

Marine niggers would eat you for breakfast and that means you must me nig-o-meal, the cheapest shit on the rack. Crayons are quality snacks compared to you.

>all these faggots surprised at all the mutts
It's in fucking jew york, what'd you expect?

You don't discuss weapons here but your obsession with jews and race which is frequently founded on historically wrong bullshit. Outside your echochamber you are conspicuously moronic. So fuck off. I come here to post and read about weapons not your retard tier newagitprot naziboo shite or indeed some halfwait gibbering on about marx either.

>It's in fucking jew york, what'd you expect?

Post about weapons. >>>>>>>>>>./pol where someone may be dumb enough to echo for you.

I'm just adding to the shitposting at this point. Not like this thread will ever redeem itself. Fuck off nigger.

Holy shit the memes are real. Even the marine as surprised, hes looking at the camera thinking "get a load of this brah, theres not a single mono-racial kid at this whole event!" as he points at one of the fuzz nuts.

He already looks like a crooked fucking politician.

nogunz like most of pol

How'd you come up with that?

White children look better than kinky haired mutts admit it. Hell even black children look better than half blacks who are of ugly yellow color

Are you just upset because you're a mutt too?

literally mutts, wtf

You get AKs to use in secondary school in Russia. Most kids will know at least basic operation and be able to field strip them.

Izhmash MMG AK-74MN
youtube.com/watch?v=_qLIO4ugFQE

Another thread claimed by Jow Forums
>hurr durr if you don’t engage in my identity politics discussion RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE in THIS THREAD HAVING NOTHING TO DO with my stormfag shit than you’re a fucking snowflake
Eat shit and die. You bastards have no soul, they’re fucking children.

La creatura de 56%

Thank you for Correcting the Record

Found the kike.

It's brooklyn, there's a large population of blacks and white hipsters. It's all about location demographics

And? If they’re progun they’re our 56%

They all vote democrat though.

fucking BASED!

Yup. Pic related.

Attached: 1526350741678.png (691x1488, 189K)

At least I get to live my life with all my rights before the inevitable 56% wave reduces all of the world to mud huts and urban tribes. At least we got a taste

are Marines not allowed to wear watches?

Yep, pretty tiring. Instead of talking about the weapon systems and getting more information/pictures, it's all "niggers and kikes."

i see nothing wrong here

Attached: 1526920392094.png (320x320, 194K)

>they’re fucking children
If only. This thread would have amounted to something of worth.

Half-nigger detected. Go back to Africa and go spearchucking with your kin there.

look at all those little mutts

God I love Marine Day, I got to play with a M27 when they did it at the Museum of Flight at Boeing Field.

>Implying people who take their kids here aren't the 17-28%

KEKOLD

Giving niggers free guns, teaching them how to fight, while at the same time pushing for civilian disarmament, is........TOTALLY NON POLITICAL!

???????????????????????

Attached: 1527317817446.jpg (960x716, 200K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DcDWMb6uins

I guess kids don't play cops and robbers anymore then.

Seriously, what's the deal? Kittens from the day they are born are training their CQC basics. It's how they learn to fight, survive, and hunt. It's in our instincts to seek out play fighting. It's training for life.

What, exactly, do people think sports are about? Kids played with sticks in the 15th century pretending to be knights and today they play with guns pretending to be soldiers. It's a natural state of being and development.

Attached: 1526255399389.png (442x670, 340K)

except no one's making any point about letting black people join the armed forces, you're just bringing that up now for no reason other than because you see brown people in the op image lmao

Thats true, but.....its an existential question.

Came here to post this

Thanks rabbi, you're our greatest ally in the fight to keep Jow Forums progressive!

Attached: 1525491327059.png (444x372, 209K)