Memorial Day Sales thread

Can we share where the big deals are?

Attached: 27E7E8B8-D71F-48E6-8856-158C0DFA8DC2.png (750x1334, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

groundzeroprecision.com/collections/ar-15-rifles/products/black-dirt-rifleworks-aero-precision-tactical-and-sporting-rifle-bdr-15m-m-lok?variant=1775084437524
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tempting

Apex gun parts has the cetme parts kits at $125 if there are any builders out there

If you want Gucci Glock parts

Attached: 8275E6C8-95D1-469D-9100-63613AFC4B89.png (750x1334, 957K)

If I wasn’t sitting on 3 unused aero lowers I’d be all over this. It’s hands down the best lower you can buy. Paying anything more is literally just for a roll mark

also had russian gas masks for $8

The fucks memorial day?

Has anyone seen any deals on lower parts kits or complete uppers?

Git out yurop

Guess again

Attached: images.png (185x233, 7K)

Git out yurops rejects

But according to /arg/ it's for poor fags that can't afford BCM/Gucci

numrich has discount factory original cetme armorers kits

Attached: armoers kit cetme.jpg (1395x560, 92K)

PSA has lowers for 40.

I'd love to but it's still ~$90 once my FFL gets done raping me for the transfer.

Wtf? Your ffl a shit. I get my transfers for 15 dollars from my local pawn shop. My gun range will do it for 10 but I can’t be bothered to drive 20 minutes to save 5 dollars

He's probably in Cali desu. I'm still pissed they raised the rates to 15 here in Colorado

Every FFL in my area must have gotten together and price fixed because every single one is $35 or 40. We had one guy who did them for $25 but he slowly started raising his prices and now he's in line with the rest.

No mang, fucking South Texas. I don't even know dude. It's craziness and it's not even new. I was paying ~30% total value on nugget transfers back in the day.

And we've got like... dozens of FFLs. You'll be lucky to find a guy who's open more than 3 days a week that will do it for $25.

That's ridiculous

Brownells has Geissele triggers for $175 with code NCS

any retro ar part sales? CAR stocks, a1 uppers, whatever

Time to get a FFL dude. You'll make it all back in a month with 15-20 transfers and you can coast the rest of the year.

have fun with your out of spec lower faggot

Aero and PSA just sell QC rejects.

Attached: avacado.jpg (2048x1536, 376K)

galls has 20% off everything, but their website is shitty to use, if you want some good deals on streamlights and PPE, its worth a shot

Attached: galls.jpg (1299x642, 118K)

You're telling me man. I live it.

Maybe someday but my ass is moving anyway so whatever.

Attached: 20180527_113804.jpg (1951x3363, 3.3M)

Where ya moving to?

Northern Michigan. Upper Peninsula. Might make more sense to get a FFL up there because it's so remote.

I want to make an aesthetic AR-15 and maybe eventually paint it in a vaporwave style, would a white cerakote aero prescision lower be the way to go for this?

Because I know encouraging others to buy gun parts is banned here (just like on YouTube) and the mods are going to delete this thread the second they lay their beady little eyes on it...

>FUCK THE MODS

Hopefully the 4th sales are better than this. 2017 and the 30% off Academy deal spoiled me.

Attached: 1376055378277.png (511x428, 252K)

I'm in the process of moving from SC to AZ. 45 guns and tens of thousands of rounds in a trailer...I'm at least getting detained at some point.

Attached: 1371856306592.jpg (500x380, 57K)

botach has eokeks for 399

Attached: SPIDER EYES.jpg (1604x861, 138K)

If beaners and blacks can smuggle hundreds of pounds of drugs across the country daily, you'll be fine.

I've been told that more than 100lbs of ammo counts you as a hazmat explosive load, requiring the approved DOT placards and so forth.

So try not go get pulled over and obviously don't consent to searches.

I know that feel, Jersey transfers are just the same plus you gotta pay 15 for the state NICS fee on top of the transfer

AP-15 is contended to be top gucci due to it's unobtanium status.

Attached: best roll mark.png (1632x779, 1.89M)

it goes by the explosive weight, not the ammunition itself, search DOT net explosive weight, it is different for every type of ammunition

The wife drove out to AZ a few weeks ago. I'm not worried about getting pulled over. I'll chill at 60 all day long but boarder patrol gave her car a nice little X-ray in NM. Thats where I'm getting fucked.

Spotted the pleb. Aero makes the literal same lower then stamps a premium rollmark on the side and you pay quadruple the price. This is established fact and not open to debate.

Benoit yourself.

Attached: 8746DB09-B48E-4F35-A8A3-1FB2FCC46826.gif (400x487, 229K)

What? Since when is this against the rules? It’s literally legal commerce being advertised on mainstream media.

A 315 dollar aimpoint pro from academy was fucking insane

I wish I could get another one of those. It feels good having classic Aero when all these kids are on the new receiver.

i bought one and it cost tree fitty

Picked up my reflex for 450 with that sale.
Also checked.

A holiday where we honor fallen soldiers via discounting furniture

Checked.

I missed out on that one but I spent way too much on ammo.

Their surviving family still needs a place to sit

At least they’re good for something other than fighting for Israel

Still cheaper than sales tax on any gun over $500. in my AO anyway...

I'd like to know as well.

I don't mind paying for stuff, but I do mind the fee for something being such a huge percentage of the total cost. Doubling the price of a PSA lower with transfer fees is bullshit. I might as well buy full rifles.

Same goes for any of that (at one time) cheap C&R stuff. Buying a $120 SKS or $90 nugget and paying another 20-40% on top is bullshit. Same with handguns. Might as well buy one kick ass thing for ~1000 rather than 3 fun things for ~3-400. Etc.

midway has free shipping

Fucking piece of shit site. I ordered a duty belt and they sent it without a buckle making it useless. Instead of shipping me the goddamn buckle to fix it they made me ship the whole belt back & sent another one a month later...

Any good deals on ar slings or al mags? I don't think i' looking for anything else atm

you expected more intelligence from cop suckers? that is your mistake.

would say botach, they have clear poly mags for super cheap, but I have had an order pending for the last month so IDK what their problem is

check blueforce gears site

Al = ak
Phoneposting a shit

except the super scar trigger because reasons.

I've never once seen any SCAR parts on any decent sale.

according to eurovision you're yurop

im a bit disappoint so far. SKD tactical has a 15% discount sitewide. Was about to buy a flashlight there when I realized amazon had the same thing for 20 bucks cheaper.

does bravo company have any discounts? I dont wanna pay full price if i dont need to

why would you guy an eotech anything?

you are not going to buy their bag of used dildos for 500 then?

>Buying a $120 SKS or $90 nugget
How's 2004 treating you? Protip: Go see Spider-Man 2 in theaters - it's going to hold up pretty darn well.

>Geissele triggers
It's a gun for people that like to overpay, if the parts ever went on sale it would defeat the purpose. The only reason to own a SCAR is to brag to everybody that you hate money.

go to Geissele website you half a fag

North East Jersey here, +$50 transfer + $15 NICS. It's bullshit, but this ffl is the midpoint between my office and apartment, so it's really convenient.

it's 244 at Brownell and 260 from geissele

Take I-40, no BP

That's all well and good but I wish it wasn't so blatant.

t. Scar 16 and 17 owner with Geissele Supers in both.

Thats what I'm thinking. I need to get to safford to drop off the guns so the 10 makes sense logistically but I'll go north and then south if means not dealing with law enforcement.

Going from TX to the UP of Michigan I've gotta go an extra 2 hours out of my way to avoid Illinois.

You've gotta do what you've gotta do, user.

Holy shit a phoneposter with a fully-charged battery

Attached: 1521324854541.jpg (427x427, 21K)

KDG had a sale awhile ago and I found a promotion code to pair it with. Got two Geissele SCAR triggers for $220 each.

>Every FFL in my area must have gotten together and price fixed
Same here. Mine all also "refuse" to carry and or order certain manufacturers lowers.
>t.texan

Attached: 1470084698232.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

I know there's a lot of Texas but what are the odds you're from Corpus?

No. Sorry user.

Attached: 1466260961488.jpg (2552x2043, 527K)

groundzeroprecision.com/collections/ar-15-rifles/products/black-dirt-rifleworks-aero-precision-tactical-and-sporting-rifle-bdr-15m-m-lok?variant=1775084437524

>also "refuse" to carry and or order certain manufacturers lowers.
What? Why?

No dude. Peaceable journey. If you don’t stop for an extended period in IL, you can transport guns through there that are illegal in the state.
>transported RPK, PTR, suppressor, drum mags, etc through Chicago 3 times

>groundzeroprecision
Garbage dude. So is radicalfirearms/com. Qc is shit.

Attached: 1476162581739.gif (500x394, 908K)

are they really worth it? the reviews I've read make it sound like such a marginal upgrade, yet everyone says it's essential.

>What? Why?
So I have 4-5 shops within a 45 mile radius. PSA has 308 lowers on sale and I went to all of them to see if I could have them order one for me. No. Nope. No dat'der PSA ain't no good. PSA is garbage sold all my personal ones.
Everyone refused then tried to explain to me how they were garbage for using one or two proprietary parts(don't even care about that ar10 builds are mostly crapshoots anyway).

As to the why it might be because they are all fudds, more than likely it is do to them having stock they can't move and were enraged at the PSA price. Two of these stores have standard 30rnd 556 mags that are used & beat to fuck marked at $35 just sitting in a box. Most their business is probably from sighting in a dur'rifle once a year for a customer who doesn't bag anything and puts it back in the safe or pushing Creedmoor chambered Rugers.

The lowers they do have are from companies I have never fucking heard of, nor has the internet, or have slanted portions near where the stock would go limiting barrel choices.

It sucks, I'd have to drive two hours to a decent sized town. I thought about just having it shipped to one and saying "do the fucking transfer" however they would probably say it was denied out of spite. Plus they would probably call the other stores and black list me.

>grossly overpaying
>literally no way you can't not know this when you own a SCAR
>choosing to do it again
holy shit you are dumb

Scars are for people who buy sports cars and don't know how many cylinders their engine has.

Ar-10s are for nerds who like to tinker. I'd much rather be a nerd.

But it's there money. I guess it keeps the economy strong.

>botach
dang

Attached: 20180527162643.png (2109x1090, 681K)

>$36,300
LAD
WHY

I have to agree. They are great guns for people that are too stupid or impatient to build something good.

Any of you lads looking for a sub $100 handguard that isn't garbage?

I've read good reviews about these and picked one up.

Attached: guard.jpg (3794x1844, 377K)

>What is civil asset forfeiture.

Not going to chance it.

if an AR10 was "just as good", then SOCOM would just built some AR10s instead of developing a new rifle.

>just as good
>ar10
to
>sr25
to
>m110

Attached: M110_ECP_Left.jpg (1312x379, 66K)

Thets more or less where I'm. I'm 100% legal with all my guns. I paid them cuck stamps but one encounter with law enforcement will cost you money even when you have done nothing wrong.

Attached: if guns were operating systems.png (2086x1600, 1.11M)

Windows XP was the AKM.
Windows 10 should be pic related.

Attached: Stag-2TF-Featureless-AR-15.jpg (998x474, 40K)

do you have any idea how butthurt I am that everything is fucking desert themed now.

Fuck the middle east, seriously. It's going to be this way until the end of time.

fix it then, it only took me 9000 second in paint

State/Federal agencies don't give a shit about how much tax payer money they spend.

Damn 315 is a steal. I also got one for tree fitty at my lgs cause they filed for bankruptcy and were closing.

Attached: 33488712_10155263457501507_3166052571223687168_n.jpg (536x960, 73K)

that academy deal was pure sex, I spent over $300 on a 10/22 and ammo. and they take paypal, which is 5% back with chase freedom

man fuck aero, had 2 of those and sold 'em years ago. their CS doesnt know their ass from holes in the ground