You can't do a mass shooting with a bolt action rifle, you need a military surplus rifle for that

>You can't do a mass shooting with a bolt action rifle, you need a military surplus rifle for that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashupatinath_Temple_shooting
Seriously, these faggots will go after bolt actions next calling them 'sniper rifles'

Attached: zachqwe1o4w01.jpg (645x773, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashupatinath_Temple_shooting
youtu.be/V5EbnnOiB2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

beautiful rifle work
wonder what tipped the off his rocker

You could do a mass shooting with a single shot rifle if you were really good, but it would be difficult.

>You can't do a mass shooting with a bolt action rifle, you need a military surplus rifle for that
Who ever said that? Texas tower sniper was a mass shooting.

It is terrible but I want to see a school shooter do the mad minute.

Attached: Short_Magazine_Lee-Enfield_Mk_1_(1903)_-_UK_-_cal_303_British_-_Armémuseum.jpg (2200x1100, 421K)

I've yet to hear that verbatim. But given the contemporary laser-like focus of attention on 'salt weapunz, I suspect repeating-action arms would be the next logical target for the grabbers.

Attached: sniper rifle gun control.jpg (960x636, 210K)

>While Jain stumbled into the nearby Hanuman temple, Motia Bai, owner of another shop in the area, started shouting at Sharma angrily. Sharma shot dead both Motia and her son Hari

kek, this is the world liberals want us to live in

>Seriously, these faggots will go after bolt actions next calling them 'sniper rifles'

Of course they will, as a matter of fact they already do.

First they said "hurr handguns are evil let's ban all handguns", then they said "hurr the AR15 is evil it shoots faster and higher velocity than handguns it must be banned".
They've said for a while "you don't need anything more than a revolver and a shotgun", now that one guy did a school shooting with those, now they want to ban revolvers and shotguns too.

Make no mistake, the successive gun control laws are only step toward a total ban on private gun onwership.

Attached: 1526919319788.jpg (550x829, 55K)

i could drop more kikes with a bolt action than any of you fags could with a fully automatic
learn2shoot

I think it'd be funny to commit a mass shooting with a bunch of pre-loaded, rifled flintlock pistols or blackpowder revolvers.

Pretty sure in Australia they're trying to ban the bolt-action pistols that are the only guns you're allowed to own there.

I wanna see if anybody can accurately hit anything with the yellowboy rifle fast firing from The Rifleman intro.

>ywn unload 28 flintlock pistols into a carolina town and the loot their warehouses

Attached: Edward Teach.jpg (340x415, 70K)

>tfw no DOOM mass shooting/chainsawing

Attached: new D00M.gif (581x542, 1.86M)

I would agree if this wouldn't justify Australia

dose not

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashupatinath_Temple_shooting

Shooter was a cop with his issued rifle. Even better for deflating anti-fun tards.

I want to see a mass shooting with a levergun, WHY has no one done it yet

Yeah they'd be fucked when it's time to reload, but come on

It's been done. Paducah Kentucky, Marlin 336.

canadian parliament shooting

Why? The "yellowboy" has nothing to do with The Rifleman.

>Quiver full of speed sticks
Would be interesting

youtu.be/V5EbnnOiB2w

I agree, no one should have either. We are coming for you, rednecks.

It's frightening how predictable these people are.
With what? A sharp stick?

Go for it user.

This kike is waiting for action more than the words of a lost Jow Forumsfag key-board commando such as yourself.

>I suspect repeating-action arms would be the next logical target for the grabbers.

self loading user. self loading

>I agree, no one should have either. We are coming for you, rednecks.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo. Scary. Did facebook send you here. I'm scared now. I'm snuggling my teddy and peeking out the window. Is that u in my topiary garden? I wish I had a gun.

Attached: AbeOik6.png.jpg (160x160, 3K)

>sharp stick
Not quite.

Attached: 358368257.jpg (292x173, 8K)

see

>tfw more mass shootings in all of history have been perpetrated by single shot breach loading rifles

>Seriously, these faggots will go after bolt actions next calling them 'sniper rifles'

wow you fucking think? jesus christ they were calling Shotguns and Revolvers "less-lethal"

>After taking off his shoes he entered the temple and shot Jain at point-blank range through his abdomen. Sharma then put his shoes back on and left.
So bizarre

Attached: All that Jazz.png (741x1014, 644K)

those Indians tho

> bolt-action pistols that are the only guns you're allowed to own there.

you're actually fucking autistic.

Attached: 98765146514.jpg (960x422, 20K)

Gotta be polite

Said the liberal living in your head?

Classic post

Literally had the exact conversation with an actual liberal earlier tonight.

Bolt action is self loading?

Yes, the gun loads itself when you work the bolt. /s

Attached: ASBESTOSIZE.png (337x453, 334K)