Potts Slope Virginia Meet

>Who
Some discord fags
>What
Basically nuggetfest in Virginia
>Where
We will be blasting shit at Potts Slope, camping at steel bridge, and driving through the nearest town of Paint Bank, VA.
Thats right up on the WVA/VA border, Broadly north of Roanoke
>When
13th July Friday, to 15th July Sunday. Show up around noon Friday, Leave around noon Sunday.

>How do I go?
Follow this link, RSVP, help me figure out how many people are coming. Space is limited, so RSVP now.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9iH1z_miQyFI2Bs1JfNqer_xXC9fWGoRWu6vr0mM2GNRJ4w/viewform

Updates will be in this Jow Forums Discord: discord.gg/bdMT93

Attached: PoorPottsSlope Map.png (401x354, 20K)

Sites are color-coded: White, Red, and Blue.
Maximum occupancy for “White” Campsite is 10 people and three vehicles.
Maximum occupancy for “Red” and "Blue” Campsites is 25 people and 10 vehicles per site.
Larger groups (over 25 people) must reserve more than one site.
There is no minimum occupancy.
The area adjacent to the creek is a day use area only. The day use area is open to ALL permit holders of the three reservable campsites but is not for overnight use.

Attached: PottsSLope1.jpg (540x540, 66K)

Creek access is easy, so we can swim. Normies may be fly fishing in the region up or down stream tho. ALL sites of Steel Bridge are well within walking distance, so no need to fret that.

VAfags with fishing permits can feel free to help provide feesh to the camp grill.

Attached: 540x360.jpg (540x360, 59K)

and all importantly, we have the shitters.

Pott's Slope Shooting Range: Located on the right of Route 311, approximately seven miles north of New Castle, Virginia, this range is handicapped-accessible with a covered shooting area.. The range features nine lanes for rifle/pistol use with stationary targets at 25, 50 and 100 yards.

Attached: shitters.jpg (540x360, 51K)

Oh, youll need a NatForest Stamp to fish, as well as VA Permit. Thanks, Feds.

Attached: 83473.jpg (393x295, 117K)

Both the site and the range are handicap accessible, but I have to wonder just how much accessible it can really be. All the same, feel free to come even if you're legit crippled. We need an reason for AR pistol braces :^)

Attached: df.jpg (540x540, 67K)

So Jow Forums, come to the discord, RSVP, and expect an email "soon".

Attached: 1512876456034.png (544x733, 281K)

And may slavshit corner ever rise o'er the lunchtable

Attached: 1513191249324.jpg (1080x592, 374K)

Attached: 1465671693004.jpg (4288x2848, 2.01M)

BBNF2016

Attached: IMG_7218.jpg (2448x3264, 3.12M)

Attached: IMG_7225.jpg (2448x3264, 3.79M)

Bump

>this range is handicapped-accessible
So Tommy can finally come, I just hope he leaves his mom and aunt at home.

Hopefully. Would love to see CrippleSama show

There has to be a few wheelchair bound or otherwise physically handicapped Jow Forumsomandos. Would go out of my way to help them enjoy a meet up anywhere and weekend.

Yee. Meet ups are pretty friendly and chill. Most would love to help a Jow Forumsripple but no one wants to help make one, and safety is always in mind at meet ups.

>Most would love to help a Jow Forumsripple but no one wants to help make one,
So you wouldn't impregnate a cripple? Dats rasis

I'd give Cripplesama all of my cum

Can you explain the camp site deal a little better.

Sure and bump

The three sites and parking a small distance apart, with all three sites close by and on one road. We will fill in back to front. Riverside space enables bugs to fuck with us tho.

Are you handling site perm,its or what?

>be va user
>see va meet thread
>its 4 hours 40 minutes away

>its 4 hours 40 minutes away
Whats the matter> Mommy doesn't let you leave the neighborhood by yourself?

>be va user
>see va meet thread
>it's 5 and a half hours away
>I also work on weekends

what's your point?
>do job I love on the weekends
>go to fucking nowhereville, VA to meet a bunch of internet autists with their guns
wow hard choice

Do you always spill your spaghetti when people say nothing to you? You responded to trips check fool, maybe itl;s better that you stay home and leave rational people alone.

dunno, the linked thread seemed somewhat relevant because I'm working today too
either way yeah I'd probably hate you IRL too so fuck you

Yes. I’ve got them all permited.

Mid day bump.

Attached: FD2FE9BF-152A-4351-8080-CCC86EFB40CD.gif (355x355, 811K)

Thinking about making a shitload of pancakes for everyone, gonna be great. Alternatively, hotdogs.

I'd love to come

dumb frogposter