WEW fucking next level

WEW fucking next level

Attached: FB_IMG_1527439873272.jpg (600x675, 86K)

Did they try and disguise that as a house? What am I looking at user?

Ghetto rigged RPG cage.

Barbarian-class RPG repellent

TWO TANKS ENTER, ONE TANK LEAVES

>lightning stormhorse
>class:tank
>type: vehicle enemy
>special ability: conducts lighting and focuses it into projectiles giving them a +300% shock damage to targets

That’s so fucking badass

PLEASE be Chechen
This is almost Croat tier but they can't acquire more than tractors

Basically nigger rigged slat armor turned up to 11

Attached: slat armor.jpg (1200x994, 194K)

Syria i think

Attached: Uz6MSeT.jpg (1150x610, 229K)

>chechen
No such thing.

I love that this thing exists somewhere

whats the balls for

weight

So you have a mobile jungle gym to play with

They're supposed to act like an RPG cage but I have no idea how that would work.

The Israelis tried it but supposedly they didn't work well so they're ditching it.

>The Israelis tried it but supposedly they didn't work well so they're ditching it.
They are still putting them on new Merkava 4s and Namers.

that's fucking genius

Cages disrupt the HEAT cone. HEAT is supposed to function at a very specific distance from the armor. If a cage makes the round go off, that adds an extra gap that the jet travels before impacting the actual armor, resulting in more splatter and less penetration.

In other cases a round might hit between the slats, getting stuck and dudding. Riding around with a live hung warhead in your slats isn’t a great situation, but better than it having gone off.

Cage armor is popular in urban warfare and doing patrols. It adds weight to the frame and reduces off-roading capability, but it has its use and isn’t going away.

I suppose they are so that the chains can absorb enough impact to activate the RPG fuze without being brushed aside

[Putin Laughs]

That’s some orks shit man that’s bad ass.