Morale

An important element to every military is keeping morale. So how is Jow Forums doing?

Attached: 916DC0DB-7B37-48B3-9E2D-F5577BB20308.jpg (334x263, 29K)

Life is pretty shitty.

I’m going to be honest with you guys. I’m not doing great. I moved about a year ago. Since then my wife has had three miscarriages the last being 3 weeks ago. I broke my ankle and got into a car accident. I saw my sister pregnant with her second and my nephew last week. My wife and I keep seeing pregnant ladies and new born babies. The first miscarriage would have been born this month.

Life is fucking awesome! Remember, Jow Forumsomrades, anything is only as shit as you want it to be.

Oh man, seeing my mother for the holiday weekend. My fucking brain hurts. She tries to be nice but she is a nonstop chatterbox. From 6am to 10pm she doesn’t stop talking. I’ll only be happy on the drive out.

Shoot, I'm so dumb as hell I'll never get hired in today's fast-paced world. I'm gonna go to my room and just wait for my body to die.

Attached: 164755488568690.png (335x259, 105K)

Fully semi automatic black baby killers are going to be basically banned in Binland.
EU can go fuck itself and so can our leaders too.

Attached: benis.gif (528x402, 208K)

I forgot to mention that I don't have enough time to get one and I need to be able to prove that I have been shooting for five years
And I have been shooting with air rifle for at least seven years but I don't have any proof for it.

Fucking great dudes! I got a raise recently and my gf also got 14k added to her salary. At the PA Ren Fair getting trashed and eating scotch eggs. Take care Jow Forumscommandos! It can always get better!

:( Im very sorry to hear this. Make sure to cheer her up, she will be the light in your life, and in turn will make you happy. Miscarriages are hard and can kill anyone’s opinions about themselves. Make sure she doesn’t blame herself, for no one is to blame for those. Keep strong user, the faint light at the end of the tunnel will one day open to reveal a world of illumination :))

Jow Forums isnt military

Attached: 1527269249376.png (600x600, 98K)

I’m trying to be strong for her, but I just want to see them, hear them and hold them. I want to be a parent.

I understand, maybe better than others here. Have you gone to the doctors to see what’s wrong?

>favorite gun is always the latest one I bought
>usually get kinda bored of them after shooting them a couple times and want to buy something else
>realize that I probably like guns for the experience of shooting and operating something new and that I may not be into guns per se
Fuark

Attached: 1390476982387.jpg (500x500, 50K)

I'm happier than usual
I didn't get shot in north omaha while helping my cousin move, I'm a bit depressed about what's happening in Europe especially Ireland and Finland (Examples) also I'm worried about my other Irish cousin going missing in Whales
I can only assume that he got kidnaped by some shitskin

This was not meant forIt was meant for desu

going to be homeless soon lads

Attached: kipling hipster.png (495x454, 366K)

Pretty good, job is continuing to work out and I'm visiting my family for the long weekend.I shot some quarter sized groups with my 10/22 TD at 25 yards standing yesterday. My dad and I caught two big catfish and we're having a cookout with my brother and his family. Found out that our old greyhound has cancer on Friday and my folk will probably have her put down latter this week to spare her the pain. That sucks and my mom is taking it hard, but not much can or could have be done different. Older beagle/aussie mix is very creaky, but still enjoys a dip in the pond. I know what shitty is like and this isn't it.

Bit pissed off. The new guy at my wife's work thinks it's irresponsible of me to be showing her how to use a gun, and for her to own one, since she could hurt herself.

Me and my gf are taking a break currently, I still love her but I have to move on , I just want to be held desu

Just got a new job, going to buy a new wheelgun. Pretty good.

Just got an awesome job, finally making six figures ($120k). Currently live in NYC. But, my job says i can leave the city after 1 year. I currently work remote, so i don't mind leaving the city, mainly because I eally want to own guns. Out of these states (have to live in one of these for work) what should i pick for guns laws?
1. Maine
2. New York (upstate)
3. New Jersey
4. Vermont
5. Connecticut
6. Michigan
7. Ohio

Please help.

kind of wish i was dead

always use to say that to my self

i stoped saying that and started saying i wish i was happy now i feel happier

>be me
>Boh'er
>look around for jobs
>lwrci has job openings on their website
>FUCK YEAAAASSSSS DREAM JOB
>even had lucky run-in with the CEO of one of their old subcontractors
>says I can use him as a reference
>fill out online application and in-person application
>2 weeks go by
>no response
>go to their office and ask if they're hiring
>"I'm sorry, I don't have that information, but I can give you the number to HR"
>get HR number
>call
>answering machine, but leave a message
>call a week later...
>call a week later......
>"HR person is busy, would you like to leave a message?"
>leave message
>call a week later.........
>call a week later............
>call a week later...............
>3 months later still no response

Attached: 153415646215.png (414x419, 255K)

I got med boarded from the army for a heart murmur. After I clear, I'll be making about 20k a month in free gibs, but with no idea about what to do. College disgusts me.

One of my flatmates attempted suicide (wrote a bunch of notes out too) yesterday. Other than that I've got a bunch of exams right now which sucks. Also no gf. Overall life is pretty rough right now, but I'll pull through. Still worried about my flatmate though.

Attached: download.png (200x252, 9K)

Jobwise im doing great, topped out on my pay scale and will be getting a difference or extra money at the end of the year.

Personal life is ok, don’t have a “special someone” but I’m used to it by now. I persue my interests and do what I want. Not depressed or bummed about it which is odd. Wake up every morning in a good mood and positive attitude. Getting a new gun soon too

Attached: F1DFAC47-A753-49B9-A6F9-70347B5362BE.jpg (334x641, 54K)

buy a house, save money for a few years and buy a hot air balloon, mount guns on your hot air balloon and commence pillaging

Attached: ww1-c-024-balloon.jpg.jpg (837x530, 58K)

Mostly good, finals now is really sucking. Grad school is twice the bitch of undergrad. Recently got a job at the university,and while I'm thrilled, just an additional responsibility for now.

Keeping myself content by drinking myself to death, but hoping to do a sober streak at the end of the quarter.

All in all, life is pretty good admittedly. Wish the rest of you Jow Forumsomrades the best.

>U.S. Marine 1st Lt. Gunter Dohse of Albuquerque, New Mexico, a 16 yr veteran of the Marine Corps, bounces a little South Vietnamese boy on his boot during an off duty moment at a village five miles from his base perimeter at Danang. Lt. Dohse was an officer of the 3rd Anti-tank Battalion determined to make friends with the villagers.

Attached: Marine in Vietnam COMMENT.jpg (337x419, 82K)

Doing good. Moving from no funs state to funs state. People in my complex think it is weird I bought a safe before anything else.

>get girl's number from college
>she said we could "hang out" sometime, gives me a hug before going
>text back and forth a bit
>she stops replying abruptly
>haven't heard from her in a couple weeks now
>message her again a few days ago
>still nothing
such is life

Attached: 1510632826590.gif (204x204, 3.84M)

Attached: Untitled drawing (40).png (960x720, 257K)

>Ohio
shall issue CCW
No mag size limits
no ban list
no waiting x number of days

she's getting dick from some Chad, you were already in the friend zone and you didn't even know it

>country might enter state of collapse in a borderline state of siege
>still three months before I go to the US for college
At least my visa's here, maybe I can ask for political asylum if worse comes to worse.

Not yet. We’re going to sometime soon. We plan to take break from this ride for a couple months. Once we know what’s going on we’ll try again. Things are just really crappy right now.

Ive been lonelier than usual since the move. It's nice to not be in a cucked state and finally have guns and a good job and the freedom of living on my own, but I'm constantly trying to distract myself to keep anxious dread from consuming me. Sometimes I wonder if im meant to be unhappy.

Stuck at work at 4 AM, thinking about lolis and shitposting on 4chen. Could be worse.

>has a wife
Fucking disgusting. Normies off my board.

I've been wasting my youth away and I just want to get on track. I'm 25. I live with my parents, dropped out of uni to go to trade school, my gf is always mad at me for fucking up, I can't write a damn song on the guitar, I haven't read a book in forever. How do I pull myself out of this shit slump and get my life together? I used to be so happy.

Are you originally from NYC? I grew up there and moved to NH and I definitely don't regret it but it was a big life adjustment. I hate cities so it was a big improvement for me but if you're a real urbanfag you should probably go to Ohio or Michigan

I've got punched nerve in my neck, but my phone is working again so it all evens out I think.

Things are pretty mixed
Pros;
>got a new job
>moved to the state I wanted to move to
>new job pays more
Cons
>fucking city
>still shitty low self esteem as always
>know absolutely no one here and don't see myself making friends any time soon
>

Attached: 1520847521439.jpg (748x748, 69K)

>Ohio
>shall issue CCW

Sheeeeit Maine is constitutional carry since 2015.

Just got back from a week of leave spent hiking and mountain biking with my dad and brother in Zion and Bryce Canyon national parks. The week before that my crew and I got certified to load on the F-35. Now I just need to find a gf, haven't had sex since I was 17, and I'm 25 now. [/blog]

I want to die

>6 months ago
Went day to day feeling absolutely nothing. Attempted to KYS myself. Didn't do much all day

>now
hanging out with the boys almost every weekend. Got a qt3.14 GF (we watched FMJ together and she was quoting it almost word for word and told me its her favorite movie. Im boutta propose boys.) Been applying for jobs around my apartment.

Shits been going up lads! :)

pros:
>getting fitter by the day
>finally learning music theory after spending the last 4 months jacking off with the pentatonic and major/minor scales
>over the past year became much better at most social situations and
>felt a weird lump under my armpit a few months ago but it went away on its own. lol probably fine
cons
>best friend screwed my crush a few years ago
>want to talk to this girl I know but shipping to benning in 2 months
>literally retarded when it comes to romantic stuff, been rejected by every girl I've talked to
>misaligned mouth and bad jawline

Attached: 1499914959991.jpg (780x412, 65K)

Life a shit boys

Cons;
>Mom died from cancer 10 years ago
>Dad died last July suddenly, heart attack
>Grandparents were all dead by the time i was like 12, hardly remember any of them
>1 aunt died last February
>Cant stand my girlfriend, would much rather be single. Im pretty scared about what will happen if I do break up with her though, dogs and inheritance possible in the mix.
>just spent a week cleaning out my dads house, going through his closet and old stuff, and lots left to do.

Pros;
>bought a new car, really enjoy it
>will be inheriting a retirement basically
>I have 3 great dogs that I can focus on

Also, while going through my dads closet I found out that my grandpa and great uncle were both in WWII. Found these coins and pins. There were more but I dont have pictures of them all.

Attached: 20180521_170237.jpg (2560x1440, 1.88M)

>Cant stand my girlfriend, would much rather be single. Im pretty scared about what will happen if I do break up with her though, dogs and inheritance possible in the mix.
nigger break it off, if you get married/ common law marriage will let her take EVERYTHING

Attached: 1526677465391.jpg (600x608, 60K)

>dropped out of uni for trades
Might not be that bad of a choice bud, what trade did you take, did you stick with it?

Common law is 6 months here, ive been with her 2 years already. I dont think she would try and fuck me over, but you never know. You cant trust crazy

Well fuck me, I just googled it and apprently its actually 3 years. Ive been told 6 months so many times. Shit, maybe i should just rip that bandaid off

DO IT FAGGIT
if you don't mesh up now then marriage will be hell, you'll end up working long hours to just be away from her

the bad
>fatass, used to be skinny but gained a fuckload of weight after my dad died
>always trying to get fit but lose motivation after a lack of visible, significant results
>thinking about joining the muhreens cause theres no way in hell I can afford college, and honestly id rather be seeing action and having a purpose than drifting through life unsure of why i exist
>no friends except my cousins that only take me shooting every few months
>broke a baby bird's leg to the point it was dangling off and bleeding, spent the rest of the day feeling awful about torturing an innocent animal
>generally unsure about life
the good
>saved up enough to shop around for a used 4x4
>moved into a new house
>gonna get my mossy out of storage soon
>roadtripping to ohio with my cousin to meet senpai there
>found Jow Forums, feels like i have something resembling friends for the first time in a long time

Weak b8.

I'm fine. I'm a man.

>broke a baby bird's leg to the point it was dangling off and bleeding
why did you do that

Attached: 1405006799045.jpg (395x610, 49K)

My country is almost imploding and I'm trying to not die of jealousy. But on the other side I also don't have to go to work to tomorrow, so 50%?

I'm pretty sure I've gone insane. I spent all day creating elaborate composite photos to promote the fake news story that there's a secret uprising going on in the UK being suppressed by the media.

no idea. something just came over me and I couldn't stop myself from hurting the poor thing :(

please tell me you're noguns

Well I hope the useless landwhale keeps dropping more fetuses, because nobody as dumb as you should breed.

i am, hoping to figure out the root cause of what happened to it never happens again. then i'll feel like ive earned guns back

user, please share with the class.

Good. I’m starting to really identify with my military aspirations. The idea of my success as a soldier is becoming a part of me, and although I understand perfectly well that this will backfire on me mentally should I fail, it also motivates me to train harder and in turn should be all the difference when the moment of truth comes.
I’ve started training 5 months ago. Progress is slow, but it is steady. I have long to go but I cannot wait, and I’ve never felt this alive. Ambition really is a hell of a drug.
I know there’s a lot of sad sacks in this thread so I’m probably sticking out as a sore thumb with all the positivity bullshit, but we’re all gonna be okay guys. We’ll all be alright.

Godspeed you motherfucker. Mattis be with you.

Thank you user. That felt nice.
Don’t know what you’ve got going on but I’m wishing you safe travels

bird breaker here, that was reassuring user :')

Positivity is all good, brother. Just as long you aren't deliberately flaunting it around like an asshole.

You're trying too hard.

Barely anyone I know IRL knows what I’m pursuing, just my folks and my closest friends. Gotta keep the /meg/ autism contained lmao.
Also I don’t think military men get any admiration points like they used to. Don’t bother me much, but it is interesting how the rose tint has worn off. Or maybe folks aren’t as patriotic as they used to be, who knows.

Applied mechanical engineering 2 year. I went to trade school for it for the machine shop experience.

Chicks still dig guys in uniform user. I was conscripted when I was 18 and girls were all over me. Granted I'm not a 'murican but I doubt we're any more patriotic than you guys.

Try not buying any guns for a while. Learn to clean and maintain and repeatedly train on what you have. Challenge yourself with new goals, shoot longer ranges, shoot faster and more accurate, practice different drills. Know your weapons like the back of your hand. Dont fall into the modern consumerist trap of I GOTTA HAVE SOMETHIN NEW ALL DA TIME

Benis? It's not so crazy, finnish women are slutty anyways.

Not benis, [spoiler]brazilian[/spoiler]

Attached: 1460510811528.jpg (675x673, 66K)

things are going my way but I still dont feel happy. the call of the void is getting stronger now

Attached: 1519463677593.jpg (540x540, 70K)

Gotcha. Gib imbel FAL receiver please. They're drying up here in the US.

Might be because of the increasing disillusionment over what's happened over the years after 9/11, but that's just my speculation. Nevertheless, hope you can utilize your ambition the best way possible, and don't get fucked over by the shitty side of bureaucracy and recruiters in general.

I wish, this place is nofuns as all hell. You can only own calibers that hit under a certain amount of joules, so... .22LR, .38/.380, 12 gauge. It's also expensive as hell and you gotta pay a yearly fee to the gubmints.

Have a shotgun for your troubles, user. I hope you can find a receiver soon!

Attached: doze2.png (768x432, 706K)

I’m from NY, so I’m starting to think that people here really are as unrelentingly liberal as people claim them to be. Tried to give people the benefit of the doubt but the echo chamber is strong especially on my campus. That probably has something to do with it.
>remember, college is literally a trap

Really? I would have thought Brazil to be pretty decent on guns given the absolute size of the country. You guys make the last decent FAL and you can't even own them legally. What a shame.

How easy is it to get firearms illegally there? I always here about how expansive the black market is over there, always wanted to hear it from a native. Also, any cool favela shootout stories?

Probably coz you're within major city limits or something. Try any small city or town within NY, and there'd be a high probably of like-minded folks you'll meet. I'm stuck in CA, but the people I meet in my county don't align with liberals alot. At most, they'd be libertarian.

Supposedly it's pretty easy. If you know where to look you can score yourself a gun for like, $500-1000 bananas, 2000 tops. It'll probably be some sort of Taurus pistol or AKM knockoff that just fucking works. According to some shitty news I found online you could arm 300 men with about 4kg of cocaine. Pic related is a bunch of favela gangbangers, one of which has a fucking german LAW. These guys are as well armed as the military if not more, but I'm pretty sure they don't come across body armor/helmets anywhere as often. Although civilian gun control is tight the borders are way too big to cover it all so guns can slip through just fine.

I've only been to Rio once and I couldn't sleep due to the constant BANG BANG BANG throughout the night. After a while I just gave up on sleeping and got up to count the shots to try to guess what gun the guy was shooting. Many years ago (2008 iirc) the window of my apartment was hit by a stray bullet, I just heard this TINK noise and when I checked there was a round dent in the metal part of the window. It's scary shit sometimes.

Hopefully Soon™ user. There's been a lot of talk about rearming the population due to the crime rates.

Attached: armbrust.jpg (675x1200, 241K)

I dunno man. Things should be going pretty well for me. I'm fitter than ever, shipping for 11x option 40 in two months and hitting 80/80/100 already. I'm doing well at work and I'm generally moving forward with my life.
I'm lonely, I guess. I have friends, but I'm not particularly close to anyone - I'm down to hang out with people, but I don't have any real intimacy with anyone. It's partly my fault - I'm a solitary guy by nature and tend not to volunteer information about myself unless asked - but also, most people don't really care about me. I'm good at making groups of people laugh, but no one really wants to know anything else about me.
My closest friends usually just end up talking about themselves when we're one-on-one, asking for relationship or life advice, but when I ask what they think about something going on in my life they kind of smile and nod until I'm done.
In addition, I'm basically retarded when it comes to anything to do with girls. Firsty best friend at the time screwed my crush, then I ignored two different girls who were interested in me, and now I've kind of given up. I have kind of a harsh opinion of myself and whenever someone seems interested I back away because I figure there's no way someone really wants to get to know me better. It's stupid and I know better but I keep doing it.

Attached: 1526592834359.jpg (686x960, 142K)

Good to know user. If I ever had to escape for war crimes or whatnot, I'd choose Brazil.

Attached: f4139404818c34ffdfd9e8ff0eee8b.jpg (512x384, 63K)

Fuck off city nigger, we’re full. You can crash in NH if you want.

I’m good and bad. School is starting soon, and I’m trying to decide when to pop the question. On the other hand, I told three friends off for talking shit and they don’t seem to care.

That sucks hard bro. I'm sorry. Can't imagine how that feels.

You will get there. You will have a child. You will be the Father of a family. Persevere. Be strong for your wife so she has a rock to cling to when her world is washed away.

It will happen, user. If you want it and strive for it. You may have to cross an unfair ocean of anguish, but your children wait for you on the other shore.

You're not getting that job and they're ducking you until you go away.

Let go. Move on. You need to come up with Plan B.

>He was later killed by Charlie and his decapitated head found stuffed with his severed genitals.

You either wipe out the population or don't bother at all.

I feel you bro. I'm in the same boat. What state are you in?

You want to talk about it?

>Found out my grandpa and great uncle were both in WWII

Oh shit my sides are in orbit.

TO be fair, my Great grandpa on my Japanese side helped take Manchuria... LOL.

Who cares? Its just a clump of cells, stop assigning value to inanimate objects. I Don't cry when my pencil breaks.

Not good. Won't blog but fuck. Leave Korea in 6 months.

What country? And what's your plan/loadout to shield yourself from the Implosion?

put a baby in her... help raise the next generation of Jow Forumsomandos