The Mathematics of Countering Tyranny

I think there's way more guns in private hands than any of the estimates I've seen.

NRA members (5.2 million) to Door Kickers (82,863) = 63-to-1 ratio
Military veterans (20.4 million) to Door Kickers (82,863) = 249-to-1 ratio
Unregistered machineguns (1.5 million) to Door Kickers (82,863) = 18-to-1 ratio
Privately owned semi-auto rifles (40 million) to Door Kickers (82,863) = 485-to-1 ratio

archive.li/Zc8Ll#selection-799.0-824.1

Attached: 4d9.jpg (1200x510, 68K)

>Unregistered machineguns (1.5 million)
Kek nice meme. There's way less than that and most are WW2 relics/bringbacks that people don't have ammo for.

Anyone interested in firearms would know that keeping a MG around isn't worth the risk meaning essentially zero "dissidents" would come from that pool.

I dunno man there's a fuck load of people that live in the middle of nowhere with their own land to shoot on who could build a homebrew giggle gun and with very little risk of exposure. And for fucking sure anyone who is a machinist and into guns has either considered making some illegal shit or has. It's not advanced tech by any metric. There used to be a shit load of FA parts kits on the market in the 80s and 90s that were cheap as shit. They all got bought by someone...

>2,623 ATF Special Agents

BATFAGS eternally BTFO

Attached: Bracken BATFAGS BTFO.jpg (1200x1050, 263K)

Jeebus I feel like the numbers in that article are conservatve and there' shit like this:

"9,000,000 รท 82,863 = 108 (x 8 officers per team) = 864 raids, per officer
Let that sink in: Every officer would have to survive 864 gun-grabbing raids."

There will never be confiscation.

Confiscation is the retarded way to do it.

They're going to do it the way Obama and Hillary wanted, which is massive taxes on all purchases, limiting how much ammo can be purchased, making private sells illegal, a federal national firearms registry, etc.

And yes, all of this can easily happen with a Democrat majority in congress. They don't even need that much of a majority to do a lot of this stuff. There are enough RINO cowards like Rubio, Graham, Corker, Flake, McConnell, etc, that all support gun restrictions.

They don't have to confiscate anything. You're going to give them up willingly or rot in prison. Unless you're willing to have a firefight with the ATF raid, which 99.999% of people will not do.

It'll never work because most gun owners are bootlickers. They have the means, but not the will, to end tyranny.

Read the article all the govt forces combined couldn't even handle muh 3% of gun owners refusing to comply.

I agree though that they would ban shit and then just catch people as they could over the years. A lot of ex-wives and GFs turning dudes in. Some family squabbles getting others caught. Shit like that old fucker in NY who got dimed out by a nypd snitch in a moving crew. There would be a lot of people finding guns when they went to dig new pools or hidden in walls when doing renovations.

Is that Matt Bracken the same one that's on the Alex Jones show?

Attached: 1527054834263.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Yup. He's been based his whole life.

It will always be slow erosion instead of a single event, the amount of gun owners willing to stand against confiscation is high, but the amount willing to stand against magazine restrictions, feature restrictions, ammunition restrictions and so on is less, gun owners in general are scared shitless of NFA violations because fairly simple mistakes can land you 20 years in fuck my ass prison. The way to fight this is a cultural change that IMO is under way that will slowly restore 2nd amendment

Skynet doesn't care about your numbers.

Attached: 568568.jpg (295x171, 5K)

>simple mistakes can land you 20 years in fuck my ass prison.

I bet the cases of someone getting prosecuted solely for NFA violations is really small. It's usually some shit tacked on to other charges when some dirtbag gets caught doing other crimes.

>They're going to do it the way Obama and Hillary wanted, which is massive taxes on all purchases, limiting how much ammo can be purchased, making private sells illegal, a federal national firearms registry, etc.
Yup. Limit ammo purchases to 100 rounds a year, with enough taxes to make a box of 9mm cost $250. "We didn't ban anything - we just enacted common sense restrictions to prevent hoarding." That's the most likely path, and the one California is taking.

>Unless you're willing to have a firefight with the ATF raid, which 99.999% of people will not do.
Yes, but the .001% that will start the firefight is enough.

Attached: bundypodcast.jpg (600x339, 22K)

While there's something to what you say, I don't think it's as true as you think; I think you're looking at it from an urbanized perspective and don't understand how little concern many rural people have for federal agencies.

But even if so, in the event of some sort of civil war, a lot of perfectly legal semi-autos would become unregistered machineguns overnight -- more than enough to make up the difference. This goes double if the event that triggers the civil war is a ban on all or most semi-autos.

There are more REGISTERED machine guns in private hands than there are in the US Army.

Innumeracy is a prerequisite for being a grabber. Anyone who can reason numerically doesn't give a shit about mass shootings or any of the other BS that grabbers are obsessed with.

I think that's a hopeful statement that should give all Jow Forumsommandos a warm feeling. Grabbers will always overreach and be BTFO because they can't into numbers.

>i dunno man muh feels say theres more guns than da grabbers think

Attached: 1521456925187.jpg (786x719, 58K)

dumb frogposter

Attached: 1521124231876.jpg (1000x559, 54K)

>every year they say there are 300m guns.
>every year 25m guns are sold

....yeah...

They could always deputize nuggets and spics into confiscation agents, remember the Turner Diaries was written by a PH.D holder.

Attached: 10039.png (870x734, 928K)

Attached: 1527190905158.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

If not heavy taxes to not even allow the sale of firearms or ammo aren't the way they do it, it'll end up with another country forcing us to our knees.

The big bank families and the Clintons will all team up to arrange the UN, N. Korea, Russia, China, or generally any other country that dislikes us enough to be paid/convinced into invading our country and creating such chaos, marshal law can be dropped in place and under the disguise of another country they can finally take control.

>red dawn
>but with china
>china wants their money back
>clinton's tell them they can take property value and resources if they facilitate a war and call the shots
>they invade, decimate the liberal coasts
>get brick walled by yeehaw literal mother fuckers and some wyoming cow boys
>moral of the story is that now clintons can control the majority of the country under the disguise of an invader
>stab's china in the back and uses their own paid mercenaries to push the military back out of the country
>Clintons are now in full control and power
>all of the guns have been confiscated while the Chinks rounded people up out of their homes
>americanrevolution.exe
>double click

Attached: 1760793-homer_upset_shocked_face_super.jpg (400x300, 13K)

>underestimating
>the post

Yes and no. Yes, your numbers are indeed poignant. No, it's not the only thing that counts. Mike Hoare's Commandos were a small group of men that managed to free thousands of Belgian priests, nuns, families, and school children that were taken hostage and being killed in the Congo. They were organized, motivated, experienced, and had balls. They took on thousands of commie-backed Simba rebels and saved thousands of people. The average larper barely has more than 3 or 4 friends who probably don't train together. Unless you had a tightly knit family, I don't think door kickers would be totally unsuccessful as long as they are quick enough.

Gov't: Surrender your weapons or your transfer payments stop.

Americans: Fuck, my SSI and disability, okay here you go.

You'll be thrilled to realize how irrelevant the clintons are slowly becoming

If the Clinton's weren't still alive, right wing media would have to find a new enemy to frighten boomers and MAGA hats.

I think once they croak, baby boomers stop voting en mass and MAGA hats stop acting as if Trump being in office is 100% guaranteed victory, we can make good progress before shit gets ugly...maybe

Attached: 1526775634654.jpg (500x629, 102K)

You won't be voting your way out of what's coming.

Attached: 1524164190716.jpg (3051x2161, 411K)

.001% guy checking in.

>Military veterans (20.4 million) to Door Kickers (82,863) = 249-to-1 ratio
i always wondered if veterans hate local LEOs because they see them as boyscouts that were too big of pussies to join the real deal (military,) but still wanted to play with guns and think they are hot shit.