Good documentaries on the bush war?

looking for some good full length docs, bonus points if it spends time on the tactics of fireforces and the selous scouts.

Attached: selousscots.jpg (271x186, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/1057610X.2013.784611?journalCode=uter20
justice.gov.za/trc/hrvtrans/duduza/moloko.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're rooting for the Rhodesians you're a faggot

>not rooting for the Rhodesians
You sound like a commie oxygen thief.

Attached: 20476362_10155574291559730_3107152818574269352_n.jpg (480x474, 30K)

I think the general "Mainstream Opinion" is that Rhodesia was the "Bad guys" in that one, so if there even are any I wouldn't expect them to be objective.

>hating rhodesia on Jow Forums
spotted the reddit transplant

>other side is literal white supremacists
Lesser of two evils here

Attached: 1505542099462.png (500x517, 51K)

>Implying Black supremacists are better than White Supremacists

Das Racist

BumparoonieDo

>blacks in Rhodesia don't have suffrage
>they're fighting to get suffrage
>hurr they're black supremacists
Mugabe only went full retard after the victory

Either bait or stupid.

They literally didn't have suffrage before the war

Where do you think you are, newfag?

Reddit is ---------> that way

You act like they couldn't easily move to any of the surrounding majority black nations

>Zambians are Rhodesians

Do not reply to ZANLU posts
Do not encourage ZANLU posters
Sage and report all ZANLU threads

Attached: E3C46C35-08C9-4C48-8C96-1085DF739A0B.jpg (750x638, 398K)

bush war?
rhodesia?

never happened!

Attached: 1506237726052.png (750x1334, 247K)

Attached: 1431471080630.png (625x626, 62K)

>implying that there weren't shitloads of native africans fighting for rhodesia because it was better than fuckin mugabe

>implying those blacks didn't sign up for rhodesia because it was the only available way to navigate through the race pass laws

It would have been easier to fight for the other side if that was the case

You're on Jow Forums

Attached: eastgerman.png (351x369, 164K)

it was. why do you think so many of them signed up with the commies?

The joke is that even if 'they' were white supremacists, they'd still be good guys relative to the tribal shit flingers they fight.

>handing tribal shit flingers the moral high ground

way to go

confirm Jow Forums is overrun by irredeemable faggots

They just passed out necklaces to support suffrage before blacks took over.

Attached: awesome-mandela-necklace-south-african-liberals-cognitive-dissonance-defend-europa-video-mandala-nec (585x329, 40K)

Because the commies were going into villages and forcing them to stone women to death and give recruits?

>implying necklacing was condoned by Nelson Mandela or the ANC leadership

Winnie Mandela sure loved it.

I figure this is refined bait, but even the poorest blacks in Rhodesia lived exponentially better than some of Zimbabwe's wealthiest and most privileged.

that's liberia, dumbass

hordes of spear chuckers volunteered for mugabe and ZANU simply from tribal affiliation. and communist bullshit is like crack for retarded 3rd worlders, especially if "the man" is demonstrably fucking them.

and she got sidelined by her husband and the ANC for her stance and has been a fringe figure in the party ever since. what's your point?

What is obama doing to that bald one?

>arid tribal wastelands were exponentially better than anything in zimbabwe today

evidence required, etc

Still doesn't explain why 90% of the enlisted forces were black

>Rhodesia = tribal wasteland
>Zimbabwe = fertile utopia
Okay

The "mainstream opinion" is that like 99% of people have never even heard if Rhodesia.

Her husband was just a good guy though right? He was wrongful imprisoned and shit. I mean come on is murder really that bad. He dindu nuffin.

Attached: winsome-design-mandela-necklace-nelson-was-a-communist-terrorist-video-mandala-necklacing-real-gold- (1024x768, 125K)

the rhodesian military was desperate for manpower since their white military-aged population cannot sustain both constant deployment and civilian economic output, on top of taking casualties.

so rhodesia straight up paid niggers to fight for them with cold hard cash and vague promises of partial economic and political emancipation.

>calls Rhodesia, which actually had extremely fertile farmlands with very successful harvests, a "tribal wasteland"
>doesn't acknowledge how Zimbabwe has been in a record drought for what seems like forever
>doesn't acknowledge how Zimbabwe lost the majority of farmers as they fled to neighboring Zambia
Politics aside, if there's ever a time it's a wasteland, it's right now

>that's liberia, dumbass
Lol. No.
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/1057610X.2013.784611?journalCode=uter20

>fringe figure
She was in significant positions of leadership in the ANC's women's league and still held prominent positions in the party after her divorce. She was a prominent figure in South Africa until her death and helped spur the rise of the EFF.

>what's your point?
Despite all of the ANC's hemming and hawing about the practice they never did anything substantial to stop it. Saying that the ANC didn't condone the practice while it was still used by on the ground cadre during the township wars to incite political violence in the name of the ANC is a null point.

over half the black population in rhodesia lived in bantustans, i.e. the poorest half.

ergo, its fucking absurd to think the poorest blacks in rhodesia had it good in any way.

>ANC's women league

yep, you fucked your own point. worthless make-belief position made up so she can run her mouth and not embarrass the ANC any more.

>EFF
>received 6.3% of the popular vote

yep, fringe party

she was a prominent figure in south africa only in the tabloids due to her behavior, and the behavior of her niglets

>so rhodesia straight up paid niggers to fight for them with cold hard cash and vague promises of partial economic and political emancipation

>>implying this didn't happen to the other side

It's almost as if they made a choice

>yep, you fucked your own point.
Do you not understand how radical political movements work? Or how there was a huge scandal at the time because she was in that postion?

>yep, fringe party
One that is currently influencing the ANC into doing what Nelson Mandela wanted the exact opposite to happen, radical land reform like Mugabe did. Your points are still null.

yes, so lets dispense with the notion that niggers fought for rhodesia because they thought it was for a better future. blacks in the rhodesian military does not prove that rhodesia was not run by white supremacists.

>White people create civilization in an uninhabited area of Africa. Niggers with the support of jews destroy it.

what scandal might that be? she was an embarrassment to the ANC leadership for years but they couldn't just get rid of her because of her small cadre of vocal supporters. so they gave her a make-belief position.

>One that is currently influencing the ANC into doing what Nelson Mandela wanted the exact opposite to happen

i like how you seamlessly jump from necklacing to land expropriation, then conflate the two even though the former was explicitly condemned, and the latter has had many proponents in the ANC for decades. goalposts fucking moved.

Communism is a hell of a drug

>masterminded all these bombings while in solitary confinement

sounds legit

>fought for rhodesia because they thought it was for a better future.
This was the only thing I was arguing for

...and like clockwork the racist shitheels come out of the woodwork

>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/1057610X.2013.784611?journalCode=uter20
>blurb from a paper written by some kike in the IDF

lol no

and he didn't even mention there were two competing, tribal aligned insurgent factions who fought each other and resulted in many black casualties.

you figure if support for the insurgency was wavering, the rhodesian military would at least be able to clear some of the countryside. but they couldn't even manage that.

too bad then, because rhodesia kept their pass laws and laws mandating racially differentiated property/economic rights in their books until the very end. as in, the rhodesians lied to the niggers to get them to fight.

any more failed arguments?

>what scandal might that be?
Multiple people resigned form their positions in the ANC because of it.
>make-belief position
So you don't understand how radical political movements work.

>i like how you seamlessly jump from necklacing to land expropriation, then conflate the two even though the former was explicitly condemned, and the latter has had many proponents in the ANC for decades. goalposts fucking moved.
It's interesting you say that. Because you didn't even respond too the point here on the response to your question "what's your point?" and moved starting into the EFF's political position with the ammount of the popular vote they received. Yet you're claiming goal post moving. Ok.

Did you even read the whole article or are you just going to critique it because of who wrote it? You're not even addressing the point that the insurgents used coercion you dishonest fuck.

>Did you even read the whole article

Did you? You linked to a paywall, fucktard.

>make claim on how radical political movements supposedly work
>does not bother explaining
>oh look you don't understand

yeah you have no point

you claim the ANC did nothing to stop necklacing even though one of its most vocal advocates was sent to political oblivion, and they had the truth and reconciliation commission include necklacing and black-on-black violence in its investigation.

do you have any actual proof necklacing was covertly condoned or are you just making shit up

>Did you?
I have. In it's original publication. It goes into great length about how the insurgents would use the tribal beliefs of the villagers to convince someone was a witch or a collaborator and then have them stone their own people to death. It also discussed how they would force teenagers to take up the cause by beating them senseless then handing them an SKS and sending them out with little to no training.

>You linked to a paywall, fucktard
Oh well my fucking bad then. Glad we can have a civil discussion. Are you also this next poster by any chance? The postings look awfully similar.

>i'm going to make claims without providing evidence yet tell people who make claims with evidence they have no point
>but I'll ask them to provide evidence even though I provide none
>this makes me superior to those on the internet, including my lack of capitalization.
>look mom i'm arguing on the internet
Do you enjoy being a faggot?

>they had the truth and reconciliation commission include necklacing and black-on-black violence in its investigation.
Oh, would you look at this. The sister of the first known necklacing victim speaks out. Specifically, that she was killed as a suspected informant for the police when the weight of the evidence suggests otherwise.
justice.gov.za/trc/hrvtrans/duduza/moloko.htm

Don't worry, I made sure this one is readable.