I'm in an actual predicament that I need a couple questions for but here's some back story

I'm in an actual predicament that I need a couple questions for but here's some back story.

Gf has an uncle that did bad things to her as a child and has been gone for a couple years but now has popped back up and has been messaging her on social media and fucking with her and she's just now letting me know about this. She's scared that he's following her but her and I work at the same place so I can be with her alot of the time. So my questions are

>is this premeditated if I were to end up having a scuffle with him since her and I have knowledge of him, we contacted LE but they're "working" on it
>how do I keep watch at night, all I got is a s&w bodyguard and an old 1911 and she is carrying the s&w, these should be more than enough for US?
>while at work is it safe to keep my gun in my car? Especially since I don't want the uncle to possibly get his hands on anything.

Will update on any happenings

Attached: images.jpg (216x233, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTs7VRFV36c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>is this premeditated if I were to end up having a scuffle with him since her and I have knowledge of him, we contacted LE but they're "working" on it
No
>how do I keep watch at night, all I got is a s&w bodyguard and an old 1911 and she is carrying the s&w, these should be more than enough for US?
Yes
>while at work is it safe to keep my gun in my car? Especially since I don't want the uncle to possibly get his hands on anything.
No

/thread

Keep the guns on the both of you at all times. Take turns sleeping. Lock doors and windows. If and when you see him, call police and bunker in with rounds chambered. When dumbass breaks in, magdump his ass.

also post logs

Op here, I could really use advice I feel like I'm over thinking things but I'm worried about her. Is there a way I can use visual deterrents without brandishing? I'm 5"10 average white guy, she's 5"5 skinny Asian girl so I feel like she's an easy target not just with her uncle

Stop using social media. Get a large dog. Stay vigilant.

I knew an Asian girl once. Visited her parents, who showed me their sword which her father had once used to dispatched an intruder who had tried to rape her mother. It was a honor and I will never forget it.

large dog would be good, let's you know something is wrong and also helps deal with problem.

A small dog would also be an adequate "something is wrong user" alarm.

If you've got a serious threat, I'd buy a dog post haste. Because realistically, you and your GF aren't going to sleep in shifts for long. A dog would help you sleep easy.

If its that's bad. Then do this. Go to sheriffs office or local PD and file a police report stating he is harassing her and show them the social media messages and phone messages. Boom you know have it documented and or get a restraining onhim. Now just be ready for him to make a move and shoot him if he attacks you or your girl. Do all this and the police will consider it a clear cut defensive shooting.

Why the fuck do you need to "keep watch" at night? Do you live in a tent?

Lock your doors and windows, if you hear someone trying to break in get your gun and deal with it then. When you're not home stick together as much as possible and carry as often as possible.

We got an anti social yorkee so that might be ok, right now I'm just waiting to see IF the threat is beyond harassment on social media. I'll send her to my family a few states away if it's real so I can deal with him accordingly

Already did, he has an fbi case on file because my girlfriend isn't his only victim. They basically said since they're looking for him they're already working on it

start a paper trail, document all contact, and your interactions with law enforcement, take pictures, videos, record any phone calls, print out messages, document document document, get a restraining order etc.

then make double damn sure you shoot him *in your house*, not the front door, not the garage, not the sidewalk, *inside* the house.

Ok now what state do you live in, so we can figure out how your states self defense and concealed carry laws work. Also since you only own a 1911 and SW bodyguard. Look into getting your self a proper CC gun such as a glock 19 or sig p320 model

>we contacted LE but they're "working" on it
Working on it, how? Putting together a restraining order?

My only advice is to do NOTHING outside of the norm. Carrying a gun is normal and justifiable in everyday life if your local area allows it. That's fine. Setting up ambushes and traps in your home is abnormal and a prosecutor would be well within their right to look closely into charges against you should things go south. Tracking him down or scouting his residence is abnormal. Nothing of that sort is fine, and you should just drop it from your mind.

Your GF needs somebody that exudes an air of confidence and sureness that everything will be fine. Focus on that instead of plans or contingencies that reach beyond common sense. Be there for her instead of being sucked into movie style fantasies.

If you've got a dog, you shouldn't have to worry too much about people breaking in on you at night without you knowing. By chance, do you live in a constitutional carry state? If not, go sign up for your concealed carry course as soon as possible. Shooting assailants on your property should be pretty cut and dry, but if you have to use your weapon in public without a permit you could be in for bad times.

All that said, a dog is still a good option. Friendly to you and her and can provide emotional support, as well as a much needed warning system.

Also, might want to be sure he doesn't also lurk on here before you go posting more personal shit. Last thing you need is him getting a lawyer and a screencap of this thread.

does the state have red flag laws? the cops could take away his guns and you would be safe

>cops could take away his guns
>and you would be safe
No, it would just be an inconvenience for him. Criminals don’t obey the law.

This is what I have on mind, I'm going to act like Dale gribble, I'm waiting if the threat is real and not just online before I take any precautions

Not going to fug

Dump the cunt. She is damaged for life and hid this from you.

I'd rather a few crazies slip through the cracks than have a system that spits in the face of due process

Gee, maybe you should contact a lawyer and file a police report. Fucking retard.

I take it back after reading the thread, looks like you have. But you have to keep pestering them to get a fire under their asses, shouldn't be too hard to locate him if he's actively doing it on Facebook.

To be honest, this is probably the best solution. Girls with a past of abuse, especially sexual abuse, have extreme mental problems with sex and relationship-forming, and often have extreme fetishes (commonly taking the form of their past abuse, i.e. rape fantasy) which you "fulfilling" creates a correlation in their minds to you and their abuser. You will *never* be as happy in a relationship with an abused female as with a non-abused one.

I mean, aparently OP's gf creepy uncle already molested other women and is currently on the run so I'm pretty sure he already gave away his freedoms.

This is a case by case sort of thing and depends on what you mean by "having a scuffle with him."

If he attacks you, or if he tries to rape your GF when you're around, then you can use force against him and you're justified. Now, if you seek him out to initiate the confrontation with him and get in a fight where you end up shooting him, you're in a more legally perilous situation. A lot of prosecutors tend to turn a blind eye to sex predators getting what's coming to them, but you could theoretically be prosecuted in that situation.

I'm not gonna play Charles Bronson, I mean that if some jury would convict me saying that even if it was 100% legal but I had prior knowledge of him stalking would I be in trouble, I'm not even thinking of killing him just making sure I'm good for whatever.

I highly doubt you'd get in trouble for shooting a sexual predator stalking your wife, jury or otherwise, unless you actually hunt him down.

user, you're probably stronger than me.

Think I would have gone find him myself in a blackout rage if I found that out. Just the thought of some miserable piece of shit touching my woman like that would haunt me for years. But that's just me.

Real advice though:
-Contact lawyer and see what's what
-Be armed but more importantly be trained
-Be ready to take his life if trouble comes your way and deal with the consequences.

Big, if true.

Haven't really encounter anything like that around her other than her being extremely timid and sensitive and needs reassurance alot. You know that's just an "average" amongst a group right? Not all (but the majority is) like that.

I'd say she is lying and its the guy she's been cheating on you with. This may sound odd but its actually far more probable. Women and truth rarely combine and lying to cops is entry level behaviour for a cheating GF (o but he has gunz and we wuz scared =u).

Anons first bipolar lying GF who pretends the guy she was shagging behind the toiled last week is actually her invented incestuous uncle. Next, how mentally disturbed females larp at being sexual abuse victims and why it makes them feel greeeeeaT! After all all men sexually assault their immediate family!

enjoy your bipolar larp adventure user. magical mystery tour there for ya

Document EVERYTHING. Every message, every sighting of him (if there is). Get a recording app and record him if he calls.

Get pepper gel in addition to your guns. It gives you another option if you fear he will do something but also fear you don't have enough reason to shoot him dead, for some reason.

Do not for ANY REASON invite him into your home. This is to prevent any prosecution that said you invited him in to murder him. Do NOT invite him in. If he invades your house, then the shoot should be good if you aren't in a duty to retreat state.

>been messaging her on social media and fucking with her and she's just now letting me know about this

Thinks you say messages rom guy she is banging

>uncle that did bad things to her as a chil

All men are improbably bastards huh?

>She's scared that he's following her
She's banging someone who lives nearby

>we contacted LE
I'm sure they have put it next to the large stack of claims of incest and rape from similar cheating nutty women.

>, all I got is a s&w bodyguard and an old 1911

You has gunz and she wuz scared. etc etc

The reality. An older, probably wealthier man has been putting his slong in your GFs slot that she met on friendface and newsflash she thinks you are a moron.

Go away incel

ok so here is the deal

string atached to bells in front of doorways exits entrys, automated sentry turret at each door, camera system with spotlight and alarm. 2 german shepards with bullet proof vests installed. reinforced panic room bedroom door, with sandbags around walls to stop bullets, sentry turret deployable to hallway.

youtube.com/watch?v=nTs7VRFV36c

project sentry gun

mouse trap claymores, take a mouse trap, a 22 long rifle cartridge, and some tannerite mixed with bbs, when the tripwire goes off the nail attached to the trap will ignite the 22 round and the 22 round will ignite the tannerite thus creating an explosion releasing bbs.

also I recommend a flame thrower and a murder hole in your panic room , stick flame thrower through murder hole.

Attached: 4gXTpV6n7rt5XiFJRRc4iX.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Second the murder hole in the panic room idea.
A good murder hole will have a cover that's invisible to the naked eye. If the cops get video footage of him lurking around your house at night for some reason but don't find a body, they can't actually prove that you killed him AND they can't charge anyone with a murder.
I personally have three murder holes in my panic room in the event of a break in by multiple intruders.
They're double-height so one 6'2 person standing on another 6'2 persons shoulders can't reach the ledge and wide enough that if they wrap their arms around each other and try to walk up the side, their feet won't have enough grip to hold onto the walls. All in all, it's good for hiding at least 6 bodies. This all costs a little under $75 to build.

Trust but verify.

Women are fucked up creatures who lie a lot. Find out the truth before harm to anyone's life becomes a remote possibility.

>murder hole
>can't charge anyone with a murder

imagine listening to legal advise from someone with 3 "murder holes"

Sounds like the cops are looking forward to YOU doing their job: taking a bad guy off the streets.