Hey Jow Forums I have a geese problem on my property i Live in Missouri and I hate the fuckers...

Hey Jow Forums I have a geese problem on my property i Live in Missouri and I hate the fuckers. Is there a way I can legally exterminate them they attack me when I try and go fishing.

Attached: 20180527_171608.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2428/gordons-christmas-roast-goose-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

birdshot

get a pellet gun, or a dog

I have my .22 but my understanding of the law with the little shits since they are considered migratory birds

.22(suppressed or not really doesn't matter) should suffice just make sure you keep the livers of the really fat ones, could make some decent money off of them. And goose can taste breddy gud

It's tempting to do everyday but I'm more concerned with the legality of it

Attached: 20180527_171954.jpg (4032x3024, 3.49M)

Get a remote controlled boat and a truck then harass the shit out of them morning noon and night on land and sea user. The less peace they have the sooner they find new breeding grounds. Keep your mouth shut and don't post about it again. Problem solved.
A relative of mine who had enough property that no one saw what went on just killed them with good pellet gun and burred them. The local DNR was pretty chill and told him he would go to prison for that if the wrong people found out so get one of them electronic toys and chase them around till they split. Would like to have met a DNR agent that wasn't complete stazi level.

Fuck Australians

can't kill migratory birds without stamps afaik

This user has it, it's illegal to kill them so you ought to just harass them until they fuck off.

It's only illegal if he gets caught.

Fuck

I live right off of the road but I only have one neighbor although he has direct line of sight to the pond as well as the pond being able to be seen from the road.

you'll be a'ight just don't run your mouth about it and you dont get in trouble

>It's only illegal if he gets caught.
checked
It is a legitimate ass raping if he gets caught. Canadian geese are a plague now but since liberalism is a mental disorder we can't deal with it. Where I live the deer population is STARVING every spring...walking skeletons but if you try and feed them they fucking jail you, FUCK I hate democrats.

>my property

Just pop em with the old scatter gat. Canadian geese are over populated anyway. If the law is arbitrary I don't see why you should feel compelled to obey it.

They make good eating too.

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2428/gordons-christmas-roast-goose-

Attached: I Don't See Any Cops.jpg (820x296, 56K)

What are you a pussy? Just grab them by the fucking neck!

The law was passed by a Republican president, congress, and senate.

>Uses ''liberalism is a mental disorder'' unironically.

You are very special, aren't you? I bet you're full of bumper sticker ''wisdom.''

Republicans were the party of libshits before the 80's
After that, up until Trump, they were neo-cons

The laws I was talking about were from the commie level democrats who have run my state for 40 years and they are even worse on the county level, I'm getting out though so its all good
Why don't you suck my fat Christian conservative loving cock? Republican or democrat don't mean shit to me and I see you are retarded enough not to understand that. ALL politicians do whatever the fuck is best for them and that is that friendo. Anyone who is loyal to a specif political party should do the planet a favor and eat Drano.
I highly recommend a nice dose of Drano for you as well.

what's up with all the honk threads?

Because they are devil spawn need to be eliminated

Its that antman autist working another angle

No im the OP