>get told I can't split ammo
>decided to get 2 boxes cuz I was already there
>do the math...comes out to 53 American
>they channel their inner jew and cut me a "deal"
>60 for everything
>ask if there's a military discount cuz cousin is in the marines
>get told no
>leave kinda pissed off

My rage grows \k\ I'm calling for a Jow Forums raid on their yelp, those assholes fly a USMC flag and don't have a a military discount and ban certain ammo, fyck this place help me out out \k\! Or am I overreacting?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_348s.jpg (348x348, 25K)

>\k\
Thats what tipped me off, otherwise very good bait post. Almost had me.

Attached: 1413051312332.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Its not bait its real! I didn't to shoot today cuz of it

Schools out.

So you were going to go shoot trap with 00Buck and slugs? Either bait or go fuck yourself to death before you screw up the gene pool any worse than it already is.

>living inna upstate new york
>join rural range
>$40 per year, no hourly rate
>literally the only rules they told me were "clean up your brass and don't act like an idiot".
>a bright spot in the darkness

>live in Georgia
>go to national forest to shoot and drive 4x4 for free
>?????

Eh, Prado is pretty cool in allowing 18" home defense barreled shotguns, but you have to use Bird shot...it's a dedicated clay shooting park back from the Olympics.

Raahuges has minimum 26" barrel requirements.

grow up and find a new place to shoot.

Prado was the first range I ever went to and all the employees seemed like assholes

Maybe go to Burro Canyon?

Oddly enough, unless you want to go to BLM land, Southern California is not very tactical shotgun friendly, despite shotguns being one of the few CA OKAY GUNS. You honestly have more options to shoot your cucked AR-15

I'd say go Angeles Shooting Range Burro Canyon or Raahauges

Angeles Range is way better, West End Gun Club if you have a membership, Burro is often full of retards.

what kind of retard brings buckshot and slugs to a trap range in the first place?

I'm moving to TN next month, are there any good ranges by Clarksville?

How far is your range drive 1 way?

40 minutes but I don’t mind because it’s a nice drive through some pretty country on roads that aren’t ever too busy.

Not your personal army. Maybe they wouldn't have needed those rules if idiots like you would learn to behave.

Saged

>\k\
>Thats what tipped me off, otherwise very good bait post. Almost had me.
That Vepr not cycling low brass was a dead give away. Any self respecting semi auto shotgun nut knows its the Saiga that needs the aftermarket gas plug.
Don't gloat.
Been trying to move to TN for a while, Johnson City near about. Hoping the rumor of shooting on public land isn't a myth.

o shit thats my local range

>60 for everything

Yeah about on par with what I pay. This is you always hear me bitching about how much it costs to shoot.

Some places in the country just fucking suck when it comes to finding a place to shoot.

>Some places in the country just fucking suck when it comes to finding a place to shoot.
I have you beat six ways from sunday,,,Illinois reporting

>friend has a couple acres of woods
>go shooting for free

Liar

is a $60 yearly fee worth it for a range with no rules about ammo, or anything other than basic safety guidelines?

>witch
stopped reading

2 hours

Attached: 4FF6BFF3-C874-4101-923C-831F653A2C67.png (710x480, 85K)

>Or am I overreacting?
You're a little autistic but you're not overreacting.
Seems like bullshit to me.