A couple dark youths really fucked up and killed a fair skinned female police officer...

A couple dark youths really fucked up and killed a fair skinned female police officer. The leftist shills will rush to the dindus aid, but it's over for them. Will this get more coverage than some creatura shooting up a school?
msn.com/en-us/news/us/maryland-police-officers-death-ignites-a-racial-firestorm/ar-AAxSQrp?ocid=spartanntp

Attached: 1496107385003.png (565x700, 319K)

dumb frogposter

dumb nigger lover

This is now a sexy ayys thread

Attached: 3fiusr476.jpg (800x751, 107K)

>ignites-a-racial-firestorm

hopefully all belligerents will be consumed by its purifying fire

oh look a pol post. hidden. saged.

One can only hope

Attached: 1497002875888.jpg (4000x3000, 1.99M)

Would be better with benis tbqh

Your a dumb race-baiting Jow Forums poster but i will admit it'd be pretty dope to have another Ferguson-tier riot. Realistically nothing will happen tho.

that's disgusting. you disgust me.

>implying it's not just a successful tuck

This is not Jow Forums, fuck off back to your containment board.

No gunz soibois

Dumb frogposter

The sooner it kicks off the better team white will do.

IT SAYS YOU'RE A HERETIC

pro-white advocates aren't mandated to post in one board fella. People can disagree and have their own opinions. Deal with it faggot

Gonna cry Jamal?

>niggers killing people, particularly the police
>news
It's just what they do OP. You can't hold a people that couldn't invent pretty much anything to some kind of civilized standard.

>caring about police officers
What board do you think you're on?

Nothing of value was lost
Sage

Lol. Uneducated Jow Forumsack talking about shit that he doesnt know anything about. What else is new.

Back to plebbit you go antifag.

This

Attached: tmp_6615-1527284509159-1024705267.png (1074x1107, 2.48M)

Fuck off Juan

Do you faggots even care about guns or the military at all?

>pro-white advocates aren't mandated to post in one board fella
I guess that's technically right...

Reconsider your supposed counter-argument.

Yeah, that places is called Jow Forums, not Jow Forums. You know? How lost are you?

You are attacking me rather than what I say. Don't argue the person, argue the statement.

Attached: WT&1911.jpg (478x637, 84K)

Gonna cry Jamal? Go back to Jow Forums

Attached: droid.jpg (700x720, 57K)

Stop the 'groids droid

Honestly this. I'm a literal Nazi but I get annoyed when I see Jow Forums shit outside of Jow Forums.

Stop the 'groids droid

No one cares though.

>I don’t blame niggers
>I am incapable of understanding crime statistics

Yeah, that places is called Jow Forums, not Jow Forums. You know? How lost are you?

Correction to a drunken post, pro-white advocating has fuck-all to do with weapons, this being Jow Forums and all.

Weapons are instruments of supporting political and societal philosophies, that do not represent those beliefs in themselves.

Still waiting for you to fags to say something of merit that counters what I say. You are name-calling, that is not an argument.

BTW, I am Jewish (no reason to hide). You one way seeing retard.

Going to another comment made by myself in another concurrent thread, all on the same anti-Jow Forums front.

What have you done to support your views outside of name call over the internet? If you believe so strongly that you cannot go one entire posting with some racial or religious slur, what have you done in real life to support your ideals.

I've done something, what the fuck have you fags done?

Attached: pol shitting up another thread outside of pol once more.png (1366x728, 170K)

Maybe we're aware of it but have better things to talk about, especially on the designated firearms board.

I bet you most of this country's current issues would disappear if we just nuked all cities. It's literally urbanites shitting all over each other and then blaming all their self-manufactured issues on poor whites in the countryside.

What have you done other than keep this shit thread on the front page? Go post about guns in a gun related thread and let this one die/get deleted

I'm a combat wounded veteran you idiot. I fought for my ideals and what I cared about, and experienced real sacrifice in doing so.

If Jow Forumsposting your ideals, while doing nothing to really fight for them in reality is all you have ever done, you are a pathetic coward, the lot of you.

Attached: IMG_0097.jpg (640x480, 166K)

Cops are enemies of the proletariat and don't give a shit if you're black or white. They'll shoot you all the same. If you actually support state oppression you are a cuckold. They are just a government (over)funded gang meant to keep poor people in line and protect their capitalist masters.

First, bands of whites will setup roadblocks around the inner cities where the niggers are congregated while other groups of whites go on nightly raids to ethnically cleanse suburban neighborhoods of niggers who have escaped the cities. Then, block by block, the inner cities will be burned and cleansed of niggers. Niggers, sheboons, and niglets will be executed in the streets if they don't suffocate inside flaming housing projects. The niggers will not be able to defend their crowded slums against firebombing attacks. Once the niggers are exterminated, the cities can be rebuilt into prosperous modern settlements.

why do major defense contractors and corporations sponsor left wing causes like gay pride?

how can you claim to be a true communist when you're doing what Porky/Shlomo wants you to do?