Portal thread, but with a twist

Like the last thread you just got Isekei'd into a fairly generic D&D style fantasy world with your favourite gun and plenty of ammo, but there's a little something else.
So did literally everyone else on Jow Forums, and if they were nogunz they were magically gifted a nugget with a few hundred rounds of ammo, everyone ends up in the same village starting off.

What happens?

Attached: Rhodesian Elves.jpg (480x844, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

full30.com/video/219a3090c409f10e5e06c4d0ef70df62
youtu.be/eiE7GNkr9Uo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rorke's_Drift
youtube.com/watch?v=Dll329ggLIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I have a pointy eared dark elf chick with bikini armor?

I start fucking every elf I see.

Attached: aXm2595xjU.jpg (650x650, 48K)

Immediately purge all futafags like the scum they are

That village is going to smell terrible.

so we will fit right in
unless everyone washes regularly in this fantasy world

get as far away from he rest of you as possible, find the labryinth city of the minotaurs and enjoy some sweet bovine sex. Also block of the city so none of the rest of you can get in

Attached: 1480886386572.png (295x498, 242K)

I would IMMEDIATELY get the fuck out of Dodge.

The local warlords/kings/tribal chiefs are going to hear about the magical appearance of thousands of men and men-dressed-as-women and they are going to want to get a piece of them either as conscripts, slaves, butt-slaves, magical test subjects for their court wizards, etc.

I've seen the pictures of Jow Forums meetups and most would not be able to put up a strong resistance, hell a lot of them would voluntarily offer up their butts.

I'll say it, I don't get why the Japs draw small wings on the side of the heads in addition to the wings on the back.

yeah but, what about the majority of Jow Forums that doesn't go to meetups?

if its generic D&D style fantasy go on quest for some hot female elves. maybe see if I can get trained as a ranger. maybe see what everyone is going to do before I do my thing.

t.bard

Attached: Giveherthestick.jpg (1000x707, 185K)

Disassemble my guns , teach the elves how to make firearms, hopefully they'll have magic which could be weaponized with firearms, and become the Mikhail Kalashnikov of fantasy world.

we need to kidnap a wizard or something. I want an enchanted gun damn it

so do all 30+ virgins actually become wizards now?

>Armed
Even the noguns get nuggets, compare that to the swords, bows and arrows, etc. of the fantasy kingdom.
They're fucked.

Those 'savages' don't stand a chance against our modern arms.

Attached: 1200px-Custer_Bvt_MG_Geo_A_1865_LC-BH831-365-crop.jpg (1200x1501, 222K)

I probably would be a bard if didn't feel like my charisma stats would be shit in the new world.

Attached: 1444532789382.jpg (560x795, 157K)

need to find a way to keep up our supply of ammunition
maybe theres a magical item that duplicates shit?

Hol Up, you never said we had to share he waifu filled playground with other outlanders.

Weren't pretty much all of Custer's men armed with single shot rifles that took like half a minute to reload?

I'd go alchemist, which i take for the fantasy version of moonshiner, also put my skills to work ensuring a steady supply of gun powder, primers and partner with some dwarven smiths to churn out spencer repeaters, ammo and SAA's

I figure there will be enough anons with relevent knowledge that there'd be some people managing to pump out ammo.

Mostly, yes. But not 30 seconds to load. More like 3ish seconds per load. Here's a link to a 2-gun match where Fat-Karl (aka: best Karl) shoots a trapdoor against a Mosin.

full30.com/video/219a3090c409f10e5e06c4d0ef70df62

Could we just show up without any guns and claim the Nugget + ammo? I like the sound of a Nugget a lot better than any of my guns. That and I have nowhere near "a few hundred rounds of ammo" for any of them.

first we must secure the material to do so
We should enslave the local population to mine copper and zinc for us

its time for Hearts of Darkness

user, that's a fantastic idea

I took that as assumed.

Also like last thread, roll. Red Oni Master Race plz

Attached: 1311738373532.jpg (4561x3609, 2.73M)

Rolling.

what makes you think the locals wouldn't enslave you?

>Red Oni Master Race
>tfw you will never find the land of the Oni, and jumpstart their tech to at approx 1900 Japan

Attached: 1471514811054.jpg (810x1080, 667K)

We have guns, they do not

they have numbers, food, melee weapons (and the knowledge of how to use them), and physical endurance forged by a life of hard work, and magic.

You have an endurance that gets you winded walking up stairs and are flanked by traps and fur-fags.

I know who I would bet on.

I'm going to rant about the Raptor squad.

OK, so these animals are "trained" and yet they would turn on their handlers in a heartbeat so that's bullshit. What Grady should have done is been at their birth and then raise them by hand 24/7. The result of this is that they would see him as their mommy and would obey every command instantly. I've raised ducks from hatching to adult, and what happens is fucking adorable and annoying at first. They will follow you EVERYWHERE, and I do mean EVERYWHERE. Showers, toilet, and if they can't get to you they will cheep LOUDLY.

I would kill for a mini film of Grady being followed by a train of fluff ball baby raptors.
youtu.be/eiE7GNkr9Uo

numbers don't mean shit when one side has firearms and the other side does not. We might not have maxims but we do have semi autos, bolt action rifles, lever guns. And it doesnt matter how well trained you are with a sword if you can't get close enough to reach me. And its not just me fighting by myself. In this scenario all of Jow Forums is getting teleported to this new world. This includes you
Magic is the only valid point you have, but I imagine its rather difficult to cast a spell when being shot at
Anyways we can always purge the traps and furfags

So you want to purge Jow Forums of the furfags and traps. And you think the 8 of us that would be left would be able to hold out against an army of thousands?

I'll have to swing my guns like clubs or something because I have no ammo rite now :(

Is that the real Ivy or a fake Ivy?

I feel like taking up Alchemy is kind of required craft class if you wanted to keep using firearms.
I'd quest for that, The Great Waifu Hunt

Attached: 1510439403009.png (888x1600, 531K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eland

If nogunz get nugs and ammo for free, I imagine you'll get ammo for your fun if you don't already have plenty.

Not the user you were talking to, but did you honestly just compare Jow Forumsommando's to motherfucking Selous Scouts, legitimately some of the hardest men who ever existed?

Battle of Isandlwana

>tfw no cow futa with strawberry flavoured cum to dominate you and her cum be your only sustenance

Attached: 1523075786199.gif (346x339, 123K)

I looked again at the picture, and those cows don't seem to have penises

In the sense that a few dozen men have gone up against thousands and won
and while we are no where near selous scouts,
our enemy wont have firearms so it balances out
I imagine most of us arent using single shot rifles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rorke's_Drift

roll

to clarify, do you mean everyone that has been on Jow Forums, everyone thats currently on Jow Forums, or only those who have posted in isekei threads on Jow Forums?

With all of us in a village it kind of reminds me of eric flint's ring of fire series or turtledove's videssos cycle (or a mix between the two)

Hi lol

Oh don't worry, we'll need a trap tribe in order to produce sufficient amounts of premarin. We'll take trap exiles from anyone wanting to get rid of them. We'll have lots of horses.

Honestly I would prefer tools.

they do not

Do furfags turn into their fursonas?

Do we still hate furries if they actually ARE animal-hybrids?

I start mowing down the Jow Forumsommandos with nuggets and use said nuggets as firewood and bargaining chips.

furfags get purged along with trap fags and futa fags

Yeah, that’s not a cow thing. Penii are more of a bull thing.

to combine all that, find the waifu and her race and drill them to use guns

Attached: DVM65aYVMAAdw.jpg (1558x1560, 213K)

This guy wants to band together with the other Jow Forumsomandos.

This thread is 57 posts long and already there are people planning on what members of Jow Forums to purge.

If you stay in that town you will die. Either to the locals or to other new comers.

Me, I'd head off to the woods almost immediately.

I'd probably head into the woods and wait for all the other people fleeing clusterville. Then I'll try recruiting them into a group not intent on purging eachother, or be immediately shot by some asshole.

Keep in mind Jow Forums averages about 11,000 posts per day, saying there's thousands of us isn't much of a stretch.

>kind of reminds me of eric flint's ring of fire series or turtledove's videssos cycle

Or Joel Rosenberg’s Guardians of the Flame series, or Twain’s A Connecticutt Yankee in King Arthur’s Court, or the Merchant Prince series by Charles Stross. Or, for that matter, the Nantucket series and Emberverse series by S.M. Stirling. The idea has been done to death, but it keeps cropping up because it’s compelling. Hell, Michael Crichton did it in Timeline. For that matter, you could loosely group Robinson Carusoe and Swiss Family Robinson into the same category.

>Me, I'd head off to the woods almost immediately.

No you wouldn’t. You would stop by the seedy tavern to quaff ale and eat a bowl of hearty stew. Then you would make the acquaintance of 2d6+1 other individuals to go adventuring with. Once you’ve gathered your Companions, you’ll go to the marketplace to stock up on necessary supplies and gear. Don’t forget to get the 10’ pole.

Ooo i forgot about nantucket.

But yea i meant more like a large group of people rather than an individual or two like timeline or connecticut yankee.

Thx for the inadvertent suggestions btw lol

Oni is best

Lets Make Oni Great user

You fuckers are finished

Attached: hi there.jpg (800x600, 150K)

yes, well i am a minotaur guy but oni are up there

Attached: 1472208638383.png (737x1272, 402K)

If you shot and killed an Oni chieftain would the tribe see you as proving your strength and make you the new chieftain or attack you for being dishonourable for using a gun?
I mean, would could send out several Jow Forumsommando's to become chieftains to several Red Oni tribes and then unite, creating an entire army of red oni's.

>10' pole
he already has a mosin, just needs to put a bayonet on it

>If you shot and killed an Oni chieftain
might need to rethink your strategy

Attached: 647534674.jpg (637x899, 123K)

We must have those tribes at our disposal

Attached: 1434773262074.jpg (1919x1285, 379K)

try bribing them with scaled up jingals

or tasty tender shotas as a bribe

From what I heard, oni have pretty hearty constitutions so just shooting them might not do the trick. They either got muscles as hard as metal so you have to bleed them out or they got some spirit bullshit or something that would keep them alive long enough to heal. Better off beaning them.

eh, just follow the chiefs dialouge until you get a quest from em

time for Jow Forumsommandos with high charisma stats

Rolling

And if it were to happen, I'd go to the remotest place I can find, use my superior firepower and some knowledge of modern science I have to become an important people in the local society, and later on seize power.

Then, once I've made most of the population loyal through a well-armed and well-meaning leadership, I'll go on and expand my rule if I can, through an army of pic related.

Attached: 9c19d4ae8f188ef9f5d67073699bf897.jpg (900x800, 139K)

The best option would be to try to organize as many Jow Forumsommandos as possible into a battalion. Between us, there ought to be a wealth of useful modern day skills and knowledge.
Then we'd roll up on a mid sized town, take over and form a Outer Heaven and dominate the lands.

Kindoms and tribes of all races and species would come from far and wide to seek military aid and technological wisdom.
They would of course have to pay in gold, food and plenty if waifus.
That way we could preserve the power and knowledge of the Jow Forumsombine and everyone would get waifus.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_mikoyan__d8f75776b726092c352ce01d22c7d8f6.jpg (644x800, 295K)

SUCC or lamia GET

Whatever happens, I think I speak for us all when I say the end goal must be amazons hip firing .50s.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_seung_mo_kim__sample-b97054af30026b5504815842f5878f43.jpg (850x743, 58K)

R O L L

Please give me a doggo... please...

Attached: ETERNAL_SUFFERING.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

I mean... a snek is fine too... Lamia sex is rather hot. Shit I'm down with this.

Attached: MMMMNNN.png (384x640, 364K)

Agreed.

Attached: GOOD_JOB.png (301x267, 89K)

Rolling for snek

okay, where is the nearest magical academy?
its time for me to spend 40 years studying enchantment magic like a fucking nerd until i can turn said mosin into a death ray
also attempt to gain lich-hood because fuck dying

Rolling

We must first form a government, and then take up the white man's burden and bring civilization to the land. Also, acquire elf waifus.

>Bring PTR-91 and lots of real fucking NATO
>superior rifle round stops larger orcs and stuff while intermediate round fags die
>gather peasants, show them the way of personal freedom and our glorious consititution
>form a new republic based off the US and purge communists
>import loli catgirls and ratify no age of consent

Attached: B0CD013F-C45E-46D8-A2CD-B1F1F623C6A5-703-000001E633DB4B0D.jpg (520x520, 37K)

>It is the 63rd day of the frost season
>The horrid cold makes any traveller weary of coming to these parts. However, these religious fanatics prove to be useful.
>you have the horses carrying your wagon go slow. For any sudden movements would be met with "real fucking NATO"
>the horrors of this village. By the divines, these heathens skinned an orc alive for not letting them have their way with her.
>finally you get off in front of their "market"
>you bring your bag filled with old coins. Weary of what's to come.
"Hello, I would like t-"
>already an explosion nearby as you see a man in a nothing but torn "track pants" and a helmet covered in burns yell about how that wasn't enough fertilizer.
>you quickly countinue and gather all the "M.R.E"s and spices they have to load on your wagon.
>a few of them offer to assist as protection. Their bloodshot eyes say otherwise.
>you leave
>in the distance you hear a faint "ave nex alea" followed by explosions.

No, in D&D being a wizard requires years of training and study. And Sorcerers need some kind of magic in their ancestry.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dll329ggLIY

I'd get a bunch of people that also got teleported to this new world and start a warband.

>Slavery
I'd rather not repeat mistakes, thanks.
I have more than enough knowledge and skills to trade.

>And Sorcerers need some kind of magic in their ancestry.
Or some sort of spirit fuckery.

I laughed
Wouldn’t even be hard to envision this

roll

Attached: cinamon roll.jpg (4160x3120, 918K)

go boating

Attached: 20180324_091458.jpg (2576x1932, 1.39M)

Rollin'

Rolling

>Everyone gets tons of ammo
>All start in the same village at once
well, if it were without consequence, I feel pic related is pretty accurate to what would happen

Attached: KG6DAiC.png (878x665, 514K)