Does anyone have a link to the results of the 29 Palms Survey...

Does anyone have a link to the results of the 29 Palms Survey? Need to show it to a gun grabber to show him how the majority of the military wouldn't go door to door to take guns.

Attached: 1492274369181.jpg (960x960, 171K)

dauce on the MILF?

Retard her name is literally in the picture.

Doesn't matter. Ask these retards how this is going to play out. When will the military find time to go door to door to look for guns that were either stolen by MS-13 or lost in boating accidents? The US military can barely keep up with it's current commitments between classes on don't rape, don't do drugs, don't kill yourself.

>that is a milf
you must be 18 to post here, 10 year olds not allowed

I would berry my dick so deep in her that whoever pulled it out would be crowned king arthur

You have spelling errors and used an old joke we've all heard. Fuck off and come up with something original.

And surveys are one thing but I honestly believe most in the military would go door to door if ordered, especially if there were shootings going on. The media would play it up like we were bordering on a civil war, because at that point we would be and people like their paychecks.

This. If I was ordered to start kicking down doors, literally would not give a shit either way.

I get free medical, rent and school. Not giving it away for muh 2nd amendment

I guess this is the new level of attention whoring

Attached: 2149CDD4-3796-474D-A424-28456D881FE2.jpg (628x450, 69K)

Spoken like a true veteran

Hopefully the rest of your squad rapes you to death before that happens for being such a faggot.

The national gaurd proved that they will, police too.

see you in Valhalla

Don't worry I appreciate your vintage meme reference

dishwashers denature plastics, this is a gore image

Attached: 1523846618646.jpg (1024x918, 165K)

And that's why crown militias suck ass according to the Founding Fathers.

Enjoy dying. Rate of firearm ownership in this country makes genuine house to house seizure a joke of a prospect. Too many people too ready to snap. Plus, enjoy the door bombs.

t.Cop who has had his dept asked this question and we fucking laughed. Even the county sheriff said FUCK no.

Poor Leah on her knees. I should probably use my face as some sort of seat for her.

You've already fucked up the debate if you're at that point. Your argument begins and ends with "shall not be infringed."

i think the survey done by DOD said the AWOL rate when civil war 2.0 break out would be around 25% to 50% right?

Fuck you, acting like we all poorfags up in here.

I could be easily be making 10x in the civilian world doing what I do.

I would actively sabotage the efforts by shooting out the national guard heavy equipment vehicles.

Catch me at 1st CEB, camp pendleton, I'm in 2nd platoon, 3rd squad.

making casual convo with all the enlisted up to MassSgts, I am guessing closer to 85%

The only ones who will follow such an order would be the boot officers. Fucking shinies and their OCS

Guess this is how threatened you feel by a legit badass #hazgunz female.

She's hot and she's a nurse, so that makes her alright with me. She's not exactly Jow Forums but she's definitely Jow Forums adjacent.

She has access to a pretty friggin' sweet arsenal, including an MP5 I'm really jealous of. And her nursing skills would help in the field. By those standards alone she's more Jow Forums than about 90% of Jow Forums.

motherfucker you didn't even leave a company name, please kill yourself you h&s piece of shit
sincerely,
your father from MAC co.

Not threatened at all, I feel bad for the faggots providing funds, attention and white knighting

Attached: F3B24BA6-E535-4F08-9AF4-7EC10F6DCCED.jpg (491x491, 79K)

>You have spelling errors and used an old joke we've all heard.
Well apparently you have t hear it enough because the spelling errors are part of the meme dipshit.

>all the poly pistols are Glocks
flip the switch

That's only the ones who blatantly gtfo. Plenty more will have strong misgivings about the whole idea, thus being far less effective than they otherwise might have been and far more likely to let people slip away, and a few will remain at their posts and actively sabotage the proceedings. There is no projection where the government would win a direct civil war.

Jesus christ, don't do this kiddos.

No who you're replying to, but when I was 18 I lost my virginity to a 28 year old milf, so it's not unthinkable that she'd be one.

Agreed. Local Nat'l Guardsmen are often pro-2A themselves. I don't see it playing out well.
>Sir, it says here you have 26 shooty-shoot shoots.
>I'm sorry, I lost it all in a boating accident on Seminoe Reservoir. My dinghy sank.
>Oh, I'm sorry, sir. Have a nice day! Seminoe must be rust colored by now from the amount of guns that we've hears of being lost in there.

This is why we hide the guns, kids. Also, wouldn't you be worried about IEDs? That crazyass 'Nam vet who's been collecting munitions for decades, doesnt have electricity, as wears a tinfoil hat, could decide to make life uncomfortable.

>Rate of firearm ownership in this country makes genuine house to house seizure a joke of a prospect.
Exactly.

Thanks for putting up with all the fucking assholes in this country. I know for a FACT that if it weren’t for good cops, I’d have had to draw on a few subhumans myself.
t. White person who fell for the live in the city jew.

>trust me guys im in the military and i'm totally gonna take yer gunz

Attached: 0b4.jpg (600x763, 48K)

GWO?

I'm guessing he's a lolbertarian trying to validate his insecurities.
>hurr durr erryone in uniform is a mass-murdering machine

I'm day drunk and if I see one more delicious sandwich I'm going to have to get off my ass and walk to the grocery store to buy some meat. Please post more sandwiches.

Fuck it. Replying to myself with a sandwich cause I'm hungry and drunk.

Attached: grilled-cheese-roast-beef-sandwiche.jpg (480x480, 76K)

that's gross
lost my appetite

If it makes you feel better I didn't make a sandwich.

My sandwich folder is nonexistent but I do have plenty of roast beef

Attached: 1B4E8DEF-122E-45DB-955A-BC22E0E21937.png (484x486, 133K)

I appreciate it. I was too lazy to make a sandwich so I just made roast beef and asparagus.

Not trolling,
Does she have a kid?
My wife is (by definition) a milf and she is 26.

I was stationed in the stumps and my BC told us at a company formation if he ever got the order to do something like that he would not follow it. I'm sure there are plenty of butter bars that would try to do it but most if not all of us grunts, higher enlisted and officers wouldn't do it. They're not stupid they know what would happen if there was a confiscation. We're not going to fight and kill our fellow countrymen.

Attached: 20137_229776056.jpg (604x453, 38K)

>I'm hungry and drunk.
you and me both brother

Enjoy getting shot by civilians from the front and your squad from the rear

Attached: 72E7D92F-5517-4BF0-99AE-3A61BA705A4E.jpg (225x225, 15K)

I've heard so much about this survey and I was stationed in 29. I've never seen it. But I could taste the large amounts of arsenic in the water.

Why? You are arguing with a retard. You cant win. Just let them be retarded.

Bait. And none of that is free retard.

This. I prefer simple green and leaving it in the shower.

Still not seeing any actual studies...
Guess someone just made that figure up?

Got some food in me but I'm almost out of beer now. I really don't want to walk anymore. It's 2018 there fucking needs to be a beer delivery service already.

checked

Attached: cutie.jpg (1200x1600, 257K)

wouldn't the heat and water mess up polymer receivers like that if you did pic related? this just seems really wrong. plz tell me she's a dyke and not going to go on to make some guys live as miserable as possible

Phoenix will make Fallujah look like a spring picnic.

>29 Palms Survey
you realize 29 palms surveyed like 200 marines right

gun thots are the absolute worst

Then you must die, traitor

Attached: E0A4BD30-02AF-4CE4-90CF-9352BFD2E7BA.jpg (685x572, 292K)

Attached: E9AFF826-7052-40B1-AFEC-F4A3FA364B3B.jpg (270x279, 19K)

You're fucking gay, but she's hot