It's happening Jow Forums...

It's happening Jow Forums. Congress has outlawed semi-automatic firearms and the ATF is going door-to-door collecting NFA firearms. Buybacks are in effect and the media is reporting high levels of compliance (though no-one you know is turning in weapons).

Reports of attacks on infrastructure and government buildings are showing up on social media, but the news is conspicuously silent on it.

How do you resist?

Attached: red-dawn2.png (900x600, 1.04M)

Not American, but I'd go for high powered air rifles, shooting out the tyres of cop cars.

Takes time and money to fix, and easy to discretely shoot and scoot. Ten people doing that could cause major disruptions to an entire city, with no easily exploitable vilification narrative like dead cops would do.

By killing journalists.

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 29K)

This and federal employees, doesn't matter what agency, maybe they'll realize how badly they fucked up when they realize its open season on all of them

>2600 ATF agents
>To disarm 50 million people
Yeah, good luck with that, guys.

Try 75mil, and that's just an estimated KNOWN owners

You forget to add law enforcement who would handle the majority, military might get involved if unsuccessful or retaliation occurs (i.e, shooting cops)

I wouldn't. I guns should be illegal.

Dig up Opa's MG-42 and have a little fun.

>military might get involved if unsuccessful or retaliation occurs
>if
>when

>What is commandeering vehicles?

So now your biggest threat will only appear in incognito vehicles, instead of their loud, distinct patrol cars.

Hmm. Interesting strategic move there.

The second the military gets involved all bets are off. It will be plain as day tyranny and on that day anyone who values their personal liberty will need to nut up or shut up.

How would something like this play out? How much of the military would follow orders if they were told to confiscate weapons?

I have a hard time believing military personnel would fully be complicit with the forceful disarmament of Americans. It's going to be pretty divided with its own in-fighting.

Read the Turner Diaries sometime. They could field entire brigades of suitable and agreeable demographics.

Attached: Turnerdiariescover.jpg (220x343, 20K)

>Fold rear seats down in SUV
>Rig rear door-mounted license plate into hidden firing port
>Open port, snipe government employees, close port, partner drives us away
>Repeat as necessary

I think it was a midget in Iraq who shot soldiers from the trunk of a car, through a broken taillight.

If they commandeer vehicles, they just do your job for you, turning the public against them. The act would almost be intolerable for the average car-dependant normie.

i doubt law enforcement would confiscate though i'm sure it would depend on the region.

There are plenty of military personnel who would comply not only because they are the types to say "civilians shouldn't have guns" but because they are conditioned to the bone to follow orders.

I have my doubts that any soldier would defect.

First off I start by taking a shot, it's the day I've been waiting for after all.

I then unpack the various parts kit builds I've done over the years, all from 80% or flats and begin my own little war.

According to you people are already doing the same. I just set up perch on various high rises I've scouted over the years and take pot shots at any federal or state authority I can, and promptly fleeing leaving anything I must, it's not like I don't have enough.

A shot up police car here, a firebomb there I'm just an average u threatening white guy, a non combatent by any definition.

They can't catch goatfuckers in a country the size of Texas doing the same thing, how would they catch me?

Gay ass post

I draw dicks on everything. Dicksistance lives!

Dickroy was here

>a board of noguns, redditors and people who unironically comply with 922r
>resisting
My sides

if the constitution were to be amended what could they do but follow it?

Honestly if this happens my state and locals would just say fuck the fed and not much would happen.

If not, resist any way I can.

Pretty sure this is exactly what the dc sniper did

Use my US army training to wage a horrific war on those trying to take my weapons. The president and most members of congress are fairly protected, but their families and their staff/families are not. Attack them with no mercy to the point no one will think to work for them. Same with any "official" who follows such a BS order. Soon it would be revoked.

At the end of the day, good luck even figuring out who has guns and how many.

And if the nation backs this type of thing, just imagine the hurt that ped-way collapse caused not to long ago. Imagine that in a major city why the power grid was crippled as well. Then a simple threat of messing with the water supply would be enough to trigger a panic.

>They can't catch goatfuckers in a country the size of Texas doing the same thing, how would they catch me?
Low population density of Afghanistan helps, as does the fact that the feds have all your background info, and probably also now know your little plan

Hide/bury my real guns, give them my pea shooters and guns i've bought to ditch in this situation. Wait until my area calms down, then slip out in the night and start building intelligence and understanding patterns and finding others that will fight with me.

After i've established a solid plan on their patterns, switch boots and shoe sizes and wait until they're coming into their HQ at the end of the night after their long shifts, and start picking them off from 2 directions, each spot only taking 1 kill per night. Shooting, picking shells up and scooting, then swapping boots out before you head back to camp.

Start arranging road blocks, and only killing one fed agent in their convoy/squad cars when they need to stop at them, while leaving others in the car alive. If needed by being met with return fire, shoot driver, then when they go to switch, just pick them all off in the chinese-fire-drill.

Using high powered pellet guns to take dome shots silently.

Planting IEDs in sewer drains.

Tail these guys home, and kill them on their walk out to their cars in the morning.

Create such chaos and fear that they're scared to come out into the light.

Effectively create a ghost that kills these FEDs and leaves no trace, until larger attacks can be pushed onto full convoys and the corrupt politicians that back this shit. Fuck fighting from my door step, they can have some shit ass 12ga, and whatever else i buy to dump in a SHTF situation like this.

Someone help refine my hypothetical scenario

Attached: 1393978_409504575843069_958288594_n.jpg (494x336, 30K)

>How do you resist?
>Buy back in effect
Bankrupt the govt by turning in $10 zip guns for $200, me and several million other gun owners.
>buy back recinded
Take it to the SCOTUS and win because 5th Amendment requires just compensation.

i didn't read OPs full post, got to excited about full gun bans and SHTF scenarios. I'm a retard.

Officer Joe Baggadonuts will quickly realise he didn't sign up for this shit, and will fuck off back to writing tickets. Military won't fire on their own families.

That book is shit. I wish people would stop shilling it

Who Actually complies with 922r?

Read the book. There's a few major flaws, but a few important points.

Flaws: you will not see the spontaneous and cohesive uprising as depicted in the book. You also would face an uphill battle against surveillance that was unthinkable back then. One of the things that has come out of Iraq and Afghanistan that even your average soldier doesn't fully see or appreciate is how crazy modern ISR platforms are. The range and capabilities of these platforms is approaching a point where the government's ability to see you and track you us limited more by the number of platforms and the number of people to operate them. A logical government would simply scale up these programs in the decade leading up to such actions and have a much larger system in place before launching such an operation. Additionally communications and the ability of the government to listen in on pretty much anything is frightening. In a situation like this you would essentially need to resort to runners and coded messages passed word of mouth or physically. There's ways to do it, but they require a little more secrecy and planning.

Some things it got right: there's gonna be large scale defections and large scale dysfunction in the military. This leads to an important point, which is military corruption. As the military becomes full of favorable demographics keep an eye on Craigslist, armslist etc around large bases. You can pretty much buy anything short of small arms today, give it a decade and you'll probably be able to get small arms too.

The dangers to this line of thinking that I see quite often is that they can catch goat fuckers, and they do. In fact, we kill them sometimes literally by the truckload, and while there have been plenty of guys killed by snipers and ieds, there are a lot more guys who are dead because they thought they could be a sniper or emplace an ied.

Take an angle grinder to the high tension lines going into the city.

Like they got the man power to do that.

military getting involved like this would be the beginning of a 2nd civil war

Not follow it

Watch the local PD or Guard armory until it’s a very slow night, then with 3-6 people, storm it, kill/detain the people inside, and steal as much shit as we can carry. Then divide it up and try to get it to people smarter and better than me who could use it best. After that just go back to IRA style shit until my betters gather an actual force to take cities n shiet.

Attached: 79082ADE-6AF9-4E6D-8ABF-11CE6895FA46.jpg (576x1024, 80K)

>How do you resist?

By stripping Jennifer Grey out of those clothes and then violating every hole.

How do you explain katrina?

>This thread
>These responses
Yet you clowns refuse to acknowledge this threat is becoming very real to anyone besides gun owners. I worry every day that my girlfriend and her son are going to get deported, yet if I did the things said in this thread it'd be all KEK this and ONIONS that

I would. Before you ask 13f in Alaska. I'd make it home to Oregon and fight back there with my buds.

If she’s not here legally she has to go back. The Constitution is for Americans.

I'd rather have guns than government leeches, bait or not.

Sorry she was born with the wrong skin color and wrong place. I just don't see how y'all can say this shit yet turn around and condemn another human being for being an "unregulated" menace that some people think guns are

newfag. kys

I don’t give a fuck about skin color, she came illegally into my country and illegals are a blight. If she’s your wife though wouldn’t she have citizenship? Smells of larp to me.

The right to bear firearms is protected by the constitution. Your girlfriend and your girlfriend's son, being illegal immigrants, break the law just by being here. And they sure as hell ain't protected by the constitution faggot.

Marry her if you're so worried about it, you fucking faggot. Be a man.

literally becomes a case of "my wife's son." probably larp

Attached: 4064b3faf4ac66809ff441c7f83b2a56.jpg (441x718, 323K)

I'd tell my local chief of police that the feds have lost their mind along with everyone else meeting together in the town hall, he would agree with me, and that would be that.

Comply peacefully and hold non violent protests in approved areas.

Attached: dont-worry-so-much-about-money-worry-about-if-people-29608951.png (500x303, 92K)

you can stock up on mres that way for cheap. $40 a case sometimes.

>illegal gf
>"my gf's son"
ULTIMATE SOI ACHIEVED

>922r
lmao look at /akg/ faglord.

Well, seeing as I'm a fed cop, I take all the guns that retards turn in, then turn around and provide them to freedom loving patriots, along with any ammo in able to spare. I only know two people I work with out of about 45 that don't love guns. They don't hate them, there just indifferent.

You do realize that lots of federal employees, like me, would happily be eyes on the inside, right?

>hurr all feds are pigs

Grow up, fag

Copfag here. Me and everyone I work with are on yovr side. Fvck gvn grabbers

Most of the "civilians shouldn't have guns" types tend to being broke dicked POGs. Besides, everyone severely overestimates the "conditioned to the bone to obey" thing.

Attached: idvcl4.jpg (320x240, 14K)

Floridafag here. Most of our cops have come out and said that they would be ready to confiscate, just give them the green light. Most north florida sheriffs are cool and state troopers are friendly. But thats it..

>How would it play out?
Door to door gun confiscations took place in NoLa post Katrina. I know for a fact LEO carried them out, but NG probably helped later on; doubtful they let anybody move through their AO visibly armed.

My man!

DC sniper pls go

Floridacopfag here. What shitty agencies said that? Probably miami Dade, coward county, and other large ones, right?

I don't know of one agency near me (panhandle) that would even remotely be interested in confiscation.

I sold my guns to a lake.

Floridacopfag here. What shitty agencies said that? Probably miami Dade, coward county, and other large ones, right?

I don't know of one agency near me (panhandle) that would even remotely be interested in confiscation.

This right here. When I was still active duty, it was drilled into us to obey only lawful orders, and that any order against the constitution is not only unlawful, but should be challenged.

Only boot LTs would. And fuck them.

Note: if you're a butter bar and you wouldn't, that's cuz you's woke.

>How do you resist?
First, by killing journalists that work for the main media outlets. Specifically the Washington Post and NYT. Those complicit for the corruption of our republic in the 4th branch get axed first. Honest journalism is dead. Then, because I live close enough, start hitting DC's infrastructure. The city is literally built on a swamp and the ammount of bridges that connect parts of the metropolitan areas where people commute in from are numerous. If that doesn't work, start finding out where congressmen live.

Sell hot dogs and waters.

Attached: 1463667478882.jpg (600x587, 100K)

>Reports of attacks on infrastructure

sabotaging your own infrastructure is nigger-tier.

>my gf's going to be deported
>and her son

Attached: hC0g8kc.png (644x800, 13K)

If you really want to lose ALL control over what guns your rebelling civilian population has: call in the military.

The minute a uniformed DoD employee shoots a civilian for stealing bread, every major arms exporter in the world will be cutting deals with the drug smugglers to get everything from outdated milsurp to MANPADS into the hands of the "freedom-loving rebel forces"

Sounds like she’s some dumb low iq welfare leeching spic. America is for whites, not subhuman welfare leeches. Fuck off and kys you literal cuck.

The federal government is already more than 15 trillion dollars in debt. They'll just take on more debt to cripple your grandchildren. Congratulations, you played yourself.

Last number I saw said over 100 million. Roughly 1 in 3 of the national population are gun owners.

>Flaws: you will not see the spontaneous and cohesive uprising as depicted in the book. You also would face an uphill battle against surveillance that was unthinkable back then. One of the things that has come out of Iraq and Afghanistan that even your average soldier doesn't fully see or appreciate is how crazy modern ISR platforms are. The range and capabilities of these platforms is approaching a point where the government's ability to see you and track you us limited more by the number of platforms and the number of people to operate them. A logical government would simply scale up these programs in the decade leading up to such actions and have a much larger system in place before launching such an operation. Additionally communications and the ability of the government to listen in on pretty much anything is frightening. In a situation like this you would essentially need to resort to runners and coded messages passed word of mouth or physically. There's ways to do it, but they require a little more secrecy and planning.

To be fair, the cohesive uprising doesn't start until very late in the book (the book starts in early 1991 and ends in late 1993). Most of the attacks in the first half are assassinations, bombings, massacres, and other actions intended to destabilize American society and erode the government's authorities.

The Day of the Rope that everyone loves to talk about occurs after a mass uprising in California that the Order had been secretly preparing for years. Even then, they don't don't make significant inroads into the rest of the country until the Order uses nuclear weapons seized from AFB Vandenberg to destroy major cities.

Attached: dare-to-resist-cartoon.jpg (614x342, 34K)

This is the kind of bait I live for

Get my shit and go to my local national guard armory.
>Why
Once upon a time I was drinking buddies with some of the enlisted and Officer rank. Few years back the convo turned to gun control and the story I got from the big shit of the base was

If someone in Congress were to pass an AWB, half the NG bases in the state would immediately enforce martial law against any police department that would try and enforce the legislation, until it got repealed. The other half would be working with them in keeping peace as our infrastructure would not take the radial policies well, and they'd need in recruiting citizens to form a temporary militia to help things in the bigger cities where the nigs are, and to keep Chicago from spilling into the state

Give them back so I can get some free money.

These guys, it'd be easier to go after certain politicians, journalists who peddle shit, and those who supported the gun grabbing.
Pretty sure the cops who are on our side would gladly ostracize those who would infringe rights

Post yfw the US Government completely disintegrates within weeks of the start of the Second American Civil War because the value of the dollar tanks from a combination of a crippling national debt and the immediate collapse of of the economy/tax revenue and Washington is unable to pay its armies, prompting mutinies and loss of operational effectiveness.

Attached: Burning of Chambersburg.jpg (2100x1194, 729K)

nice larp thread, faggots

Lmao they already passed one back in the 90's. This obviously didn't happen.
Most people don't give a shit. They just want to keep living their lives without any kind of conflict or problem.

Point proven, y'all wanna go around raising an insurrection only over the things you care about being taken away, inanimate things nontheless. Yet you denigrate someone who feels the exact same way over something that's not guns. Who are the real man children here?

Not saying I don't agree with the ideas people have here, but you guys should consider taking this attitude towards more than just the 2A. It'll show some common human decency and empathy for once

Dont forget to apply for your permits first.

Sure smells like federal agency in here.

Attached: 1527409646614.jpg (590x767, 127K)

>How do you resist?
Mostly by shitposting on Jow Forums and having a drink watching the shitstorm.
Because there is no way an old fag like me will have any success beating you young fuks to Wash DC to tar and feather those that passed said laws.

This.
I know for a fact our Sheriff Dept would be more likely to call up the "militia" (such as it is, and what there is of it) than go door to door.

It is true that you have a lot military personnel who would remain loyal to the US government against an uprising (at least initially when it doesn't look like they're going to lose), but the people most likely to respond to a mass gun confiscation with immediate desertion (white conservative men from regions marginalized by liberals, the South, the Midwest, the Far North, etc.) are massively overrepresented in the combat branches (infantry, artillery, armored corps, combat air wings, etc.).

Lose a massive chunk of the combat branches to desertion and not only do you have to contend with diminished effectiveness (replacements for the deserters will have to be drawn from the non-combat branches, who don't have the same level of experience, or newly raised recruits who are rushed through accelerated training), but a more effective opposition as well (deserters from the combat branches will pass on their training and organizational skills to whatever rebel groups they join, turning what previously amounted to an armed mob into a well disciplined, albeit poorly equipped fighting force.

Attached: 82nd Airborne training Fort Polk.jpg (2587x1960, 688K)

You mean like cops always stand up against anti 2A laws? Oh wait that’s never happened

Fuck off CIA

Anyone detailing terrorist plans here is stupid

>y'all
embarrassing desu

Leave the cities to the Vibrants

Attached: 956d8e1c49df5a6e02353989fc25ebba65187ce3c3d142e3a82234a3717fbb61.jpg (900x1357, 102K)