Ruger GP100

Is $750 a good price for a new stainless steel ruger gp100 .357mag with a 7 round cylinder?

Attached: 1773.jpg (475x253, 20K)

bump

Attached: 1526734491265.jpg (500x494, 18K)

Non ported magnum revolvers are suffering user, choose a better weapon

A 6-inch medium-frame .357 revolver is not suffering to shoot magnum loads through.

nigga what, the GP100 is perfectly comfortable to shoot .357 Mag out of

also, fuck porting

t. basedboy

>confirmed for having never shot a full cylinder out of a magnum revolver

That shit literally bruises your hand by the third round, and starts eating flesh out of the web of you thumb and pointer ginger on shits five and six.
Anyone who says they can comfortably shoot an unported magnum is objectively a liar.

No, it fucking doesn't, rubber wrists. I've shot 30 rounds of .357 Mag during a PPC match because I ran out of .38 Spl. Shit was lit.

I'm not saying it's not doable, but there's no way your wrists weren't screaming. It's just what magnum rounds do.

yeah seems so

shoot my 686 all the time with no issue, super comfortable to shoot
stop being a girly man

imagine being this much of a manlet that you can't even shoot a .357

I can shoot my ruger security 6 all day. You're just a faggot.

Don't waste your time trying to reason with non gun owning summerfags

My wrists were fine. Revolvers are heavy, and .357 is at that threshold that is still comfortable and enjoyable to shoot.

.44 Mag is where shooting it continuously starts to be unpleasant, for myself.

Attached: 20170912_164714.jpg (810x1440, 694K)

I have no problems shooting an entire box of 50 rounds through my 7.5 inch super blackhawk. At worst I'll have a bit of numbness that goes away pretty quickly. You may just want to lay off the onions.

>A large baby discovers his first internet.

Faggot

they go for $500 so i would say no

Sounds pricey to me. Can't you google it?

Sounds a little high

What the fuck?

The fuck? I have a 66 combat magnum that's a hell of a lot lighter than a ruger tankgun, I can put a box or two of .357 through it in a session without issue.

Fap more, you pussy.

noguns detected

a .357 isnt bad... unless youre shooting outta a airweight model 60.

Most .357 magnums are heavy guns and recoil isn't bad at all

>.44 Mag is where shooting it continuously starts to be unpleasant, for myself.
Man but Jow Forums is full of pussys. I put about 100 rounds through my Rugar Blackhawk today and I'm right as rain.

It doesn't hurt, but the days of getting a kick out of shooting hot loads is long behind me.

Considering I got my mint 686+ for 650, no. It's not. The Smith has a much nicer trigger

Attached: IMG_20180406_180708649.jpg (3264x2448, 2.99M)

.44 Magnum out of a Blackhawk is nothing

It's where shooting it double action out of a double action revolver that people have problems

I was out killing wild hog though, you use low power load for that friendo? You must one of those tough guys who eats glass and shits pretty marbles

Attached: 1479195512397.jpg (600x450, 50K)