Jow Forums goes time traveling

If you could go back in time and give George Washington any gun to use in the revolutionary war, what would it be.(implying he gets unlimited ammo)
Personally I'd say ma deuce or m107

Attached: george_washington_the_original_master_chief_by_sharpwriter-d5ebrn6.jpg (774x1032, 143K)

AR15 desu.
Then the retards saying "m-m-m-muh constitution was for m-m-m-muskets" will forever be BTFO

solid logic, I second the motion

c c c

Dr. Gatling's Gatling gun
They'd at least be partially successful in cranking out a few more

fpbp

I give give the native americans and british M1 garands and hope that the US would lose the war.

Lotsa pic related. May as well get 'em started fighting wars the American way.

Attached: 36French75mmM1897Cannon.jpg (950x471, 119K)

Pretty much this

Attached: E20EAAA4-2DCC-4215-B263-85158D4F7D29.png (493x506, 322K)

I'd go back, and tell him that he needs to get the reinforce the 2nd Amendment. Put in a line that says that any politician who wishes to strip away the 2nd must be hanged.

RIP DNC

Tell him fuck this republic shit and become a king.

And establish full weapon laws, as in every motherfucker GOT to be armed, even if they don't like it.

You know, I've been wondering, would any manually-operated automatic weapons (such as said Gatling gun) violate any US laws? If not, I'd like to make a suggestion.

I'd tell him about the Civil War.
Slavery splits the nation and causes 600,000 deaths, slaves get voting rights, schools are forced to integrate at gunpoint, universities have diversity quotas, and race mixing becomes common.
That way he would be uncompromising about slavery and it would never be written in the Constitution.

But aren't gun grabbers just eventually going to come after our laser rifles?

Then we'll repeat the process with another time machine and bring laser rifles back to ol' Georgie
The timeline is going to get super fucked eventually and it'll be hilarious seeing the British Empire get BTFO in more ridiculous ways

Why wouldn't you go bigger than that? M249 at the very least, more like the m134 though for changing the anthem to BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

>levitating Virginia class submarine with twin retractable 15GW gauss cannon destroys the Bong fleet in New York.
I like it.

>not a personal horse drawn GAU-8

>The more advanced technology we bring back gives the US more time to build upon it
>each trip to the past to arm the colonists results in an exponentially more prosperous future
runaway straight to a real weapons technological singularity desu

a FAMAS. The most valuable US weapon in 200 years will be Washington's FAMAS.

I'd give him some modern newspapers.

People have made hand-crank triggers for ARs, it's kind of a meme but I think technically it's legal and not considered NFA. May be wrong.

Cobray Terminator with slugs. Literally better than a Brown Bess, with more power and more accuracy, but also a shockingly high rate of fire in comparison.

And it's literally the worst modern shotgun.

Attached: 1515879896053.jpg (2427x1850, 673K)

Are yall not worried about cucking our Lord and Savior John Moses Browning out of history?

Attached: 1524947210252.jpg (640x960, 132K)

Attached: main-qimg-0060e8afc13b2c260ddbbe9ca573fb6f-c.jpg (602x501, 93K)

Will be interesting to see how forward observers communicate, but British lines will get completely erased in a few salvos.

Attached: M777_Light_Towed_Howitzer_1.jpg (3648x2048, 3.96M)

>Only white male land owners have rights
>No one is allowed to bring slaves from over seas
>Women are legally considered property
>No one of Jewish heritage is allowed to own land or hold a government office in the US.

Congratulations, you're not colonizing mars in 2020

something that uses rimless shotshells so they'd be the standard now instead of the rimmed abominations we're stuck with

GAU-8.

>letting them in at all
Even if they can't hold office, they'll find ways to subvert the people who do.

>not giving Anne Frank an M16A2 fitted with an M203

Attached: Delta Force Black Hawk Down Remaster DLC Content.png (1217x1138, 1002K)

Musket literally more lethal at average fighting distance and a long rifle flintlock more lethal at 300. Well done for proving AR fags know fucking nothing about gunz

I'd give him nothing as he was a freemason just like most of the british officers he was 'fighting' in his colonial backwater squabble.

ccrank powered guns are NOT considered NFA items...thats why crank little .22 lr are so fun, that said, yes a real, true blue, gatling gun, with the is not a nfa item and you should be able to get one quite easily.

in fact...they are only about 7 grand.

Bless you.