Memorial day not recognized

>work is forcing us to be open for 7 hours tomorrow
>can see if any customer served
>going to absolutely fuck over every single cunt faggot that comes in on fucking memorial day to shop for regular shit

I sell fucking electronics. You do not need to get new fucking electronics on memorial day unless it is quite literally your only form of communication with your family. Fucking corporate is making us work because it isn't a "religious" holiday. Such complete and utter horseshit. THERE WILL NOT BE A MOTHER FUCKING COUNTRY TO DO BUSINESS IN WITHOUT THE SACRIFICE AND SERVICE OF MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF SOLDIERS!

I got cucked out of enlisting because of bogus irrlevant ADHD but my brothers served and it pisses me off to no end our military and police are getting fucking kicked around in the media as bad guys to prop up more insane liberal attacks disguised as justice.

Attached: 243523462376.png (1000x787, 1.25M)

Don't like it? Quit.

Those soldiers fight for Israel and for kikes to import more violent browns into the us so they can leech even more money off of whites and tech us to hate ourselves and say shit like the USA isn’t a white country or Britain was always multi cultural. The military is also just a giant welfare program for the low iq. at least today. I don’t fucking care.

I fucking hate it but turns out corporate pays really fucking well. Seems all their soulless evil shit really pays the bills. I'd rather take a few cents cut then this bullshit but I gots bills to pay and while I will not name the company. Evil if 10,000 people like me quit the company would refill that loss inside of weeks.

Calm down faggot im working tomorrow and im literally in the army.

Also:
>I got cucked out of enlisting

Kek consider yourself lucky. Quit worrying about muh honorable dead you're just some kid. Also one of this country's glorious heroes needs to buy a new TV tomorrow and I don't wana wait till tuesday so just go to work.

>Dying for israel

lol

So why are you punishing the customer when it's your boss/company that is forcing you to work? I mean, other than you being an assclown.

>i hate it
>but they pay me well
then don't act like a fucking child christ

People that shop on holiday that should have everything closed are the direct reason companies are kept open. If no one bought anything on a holiday every respected businesses would not be open.

I dislike the policy. Not enough to quit. Is this simple enough to process or do you need crayons?

yeah, i guess it was wrong of me to expect an autist on Jow Forums to act like a responsible adult

I know people that are working tomorrow and it doesn't piss me off, what matters is that I know what tomorrow means to me and that I'll be having a shot for the Lads who ain't kicking anymore

Attached: To the Lost.gif (500x244, 996K)

>complains that self greed is ruining memorial day
>shows self greed by caring more about money than morals

I know this whole thread is just bait, but honestly fucking kill yourself.

It is utter horseshit. It isn't a "real" holiday. Almost not corporate gets it off and most do not give out bonus pay. If you operate with the US you should fucking be obligated to recognize our soldiers and those we lost.

>go fucking starve on the streets to uphold the broad unfiltered ideals I hold while being upset a massive fortune 50 company makes memorial day a work day for profit

Or you can go inhale an entire can of fix-a-flat

>takes wages from employer
>in exchange goes out of his way to give bad service
congratulations on achieving niggerdom

It is called gainful employment. I own my car I have $40k left on my house and I exceed my monthly expenditures by $13229 on the last 6 month average. My house is owned in under a decade and I have zero debt.

It's as much a holiday as "talk like a pirate day" is.

and despite all that you're acting like an entitled nigger

What do you do that pays close to 16k a month and how do i do it?

This is not your fucking blog, faggot. Go cry about it somewhere else. And no one gives a shit about "muh heroes dies for yer freedums." Fuck you.

You could try spending this time in a positive manner on what Memorial Day means to you with these customers
Maybe they don’t know what it stands for and what it means to those who have served
It makes more sense than acting like a piece of shit to people because your feelings are hurt

I'm convinced you are samefag or both trolling. No one is this fuckgin cringy.

Attached: 1487608829826.jpg (520x1865, 282K)

What kind of retard are you that thinks everything should be shut down for Memorial Day?

>Company does not care about dead welfare queen day
>"I have to work!?"
>welfare queen bootlicker
>implying soldiers have defended this country since fucking Mexico

This is a shitty thread and you should feel bad about it and your misinformed bootlocking.

Attached: 1518375524515.jpg (1000x897, 89K)

I’m working today onnaboat and getting double pay. I’ll be working on the 4th and Veterans Day too and getting double pay.

>corporate wants money
>asks for store to be open
>user thinks he has the moral ground
>fuck the customers to make his point

you remind me of those stupid greeks that go on strike only when the tourist decide to visit greece and they think they do a fantastic job

fuck off and grow up

>Be assblasted that you have work on a day that some other people don't have to work
>"I'm actually righteously assblastsd on behalf of others"

What if I'm a vet and want to go to get some beer or something so I can pour one out for my homies? It's not Christmas you asshat.

This thread is starting to make me think that the troop worship in the US is finally ratcheting down. Why is that?

It's not, some of us are just loud and repetitive.
As soon as you walk outside it's troopworship or communism as far as the eye can see.

>I sell fucking electronics.
Just say you're the electronics cashier at walmart or target and get over yourself. You should've stayed in high school and you wouldn't be working for hourly wages for something sitting on a boat for memorial day

Capitalism, nigger

It's what they died for

That's not how you spell Israel.

Capitalism does not require constant foreign intervention and destabilization of regions we have no business being in.

Break out a calendar and count all the holidays listed , then count the weekends and tell me how many days are year you would be off. Then be happy you have a fucking job.

Its been decades since ANYONE fought for the freedom of this country

You mean like independence day and veterans day. Memorial day isn't a celebration

I fucking wish I could work today. I'm a new hire with my company (50-60 days into my 90 day probation) so I don't get holiday pay.

I work at fucking cabelas and I have to leave for work in 15 minutes. Not that it's a bad thing since it'll be a slow day in which I can just stand around doing nothing. Unless we get people who have nothing better to do come in and buy guns.

as a military user, I have had duty on so many holidays because I am single, I dont even recognize holidays anymore, and I only use them as an excuse to justify spending money that I have too much of and i dont know what to do with all this leave except sit around at home and watch anime

i would travel if i had a friend to travel with, but am nofrens since i dont want to go to bars or strip clubs with the other enlisted

at least my rank affords me off base housing so i can play with my guns pic related amiright?

Attached: 1527154832643.jpg (544x544, 71K)

>crying
Why are americans such disrespectful babies

Just served 4 years in the MUH REEEEENS.
I'm going to work today.
Quit your bitching.

Try not to cut yourself on all that edge.

You're a faggot. I hope you get fired.

The mentality of an adolescent retard.

Not your personal blog faggot. Also stop whining about "having to work on a holiday". Get used to it you little bitch.

From your mentality here I dont believe your pasta.

Yeah, it sucks to work on Memorial Day, but do me a favor:

Stop being a B.M.P, grind through the day, and thank your lucky fucking stars that the biggest issue you're dealing with today is bitching about a paying job.

Re-fucking-tarded OP. Come the fuck on...

>ADHD
>works in retail
>pisses and moans about having to work a holiday
Yep, the story all checks out

>bait

>not lying about not having ADHD
Sounds like you cucked yourself famalam

Attached: images.jpg (181x279, 5K)

nice bait op

Attached: 1526473547436.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

there are too many man children here. sometimes its amusing but most of the time, the solution is to just "grow up and be a adult"

Don't listen to him OP. Kill your boss. And kill any faggot who talks like this worthless fucking boomer.

Anyone who died in Iraq should of died in Saudi. Anyone who died in Afghanistan shouldn't of been there either. Have a pleasant day.

Damn you're right, I hate that gas costs $5/gallon. Boy that sure does suck.

Cry more

Nah. Any faggot says they served and I'm gonna jack up their prices and give them such shitty service they'll leave.
Next time don't fight for Israel.

Tell me exactly which part of that is edgy

Of course not. Money is more important than time off. Think about it;
>Time off is given but discouraged
>Holidays (especially holy ones) are commercialized
>No more Sabbath laws because of atheists
>"If you don't like it quit" ultimatums
>People who pick capitalism over their own souls
>Autistic managers who work all the time
>Families who don't know each other because the parents are always working
>Fathers cheating on their wives because they forgot they had a family
>Protestantism and the fetishism of work
>And finally, general kikery

does the little snowflake need a safe space?

Calm down cunt, you're glad that you don't have to carry bags to motel guests
One guy tonight had fucking 7 bowling balls in one fucking bag with no Goddamn wheels, I had to carry that pile of shit up a fucking flight of stairs and then the spic complained about the room being too cold (it was 60 degrees in the damn room) and so I had to carry it back downstairs so he could complain to my manager and the motel owner. Then I had to carry that piece of shit too his car (it was a fucking prius) I threw it in the car and the damn thing came open somehow and it was full of fucking bowling balls. The spic yelled at my because of "muh expensive car" I told him to go fuck himself and he drove off in the wrong fucking lane, I swear to God I hate fucking spics
Sorry for the blogpost

Ok, now... this is a motherfucker I respect. Life goes on.

Giving bad service to customers on Memorial Day is a more effective strategy than being replaced instantly with someone who will give customers better service.

Thank you for your service.

Capitalism, don't say ''work.'' The word you're looking for capitalism--the system dictates you work because $ is worth far, far more than anything like honor, etc.

>working retail
>complaining about memorial day when you literally don't get any holiday off really

you picked the wrong career m8

quit, fag

Attached: pig.jpg (540x408, 64K)

Well duh. Honor doesn't get you a cheeseburger

nope