Hazardous Materials

So /k what do you do for work?

Have you been exposed to hazardous shit while either at work, in the service, or just out and about in life?

Attached: 325546FD-C6A5-4444-92AC-A01C370D1A8F.jpg (750x562, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lf3Kyv_iaNs
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/bd54/63b82631cd70196b3686189083fe6c7a0b0c.pdf
duragardoil.com/img/msds/SDS_ACHIEVAL_FRH200_FIRE_RETARDANT_HYD.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was exposed to your mom

Its ok user, everybody knows you dont get pussy. And if you did from my mom, thats entirely your fault nasty ass

I'm a USAF Ammo troop. So my entire job is assembling, disassembling, testing, maintaining, and cleaning bombs, missiles, and everything in between.

For irony, I'm also my workcenter's designated HAZMAT monitor and am in charge of tracking, ordering, and inspecting all of the hazardous chemicals we use to maintain said explosives. This wouldn't be very exciting if I wasn't stationed at the base where people do all the dumb shit with the chemicals.

ok level with me

do you ever pretend to ride bombs like a horse dr strangelove style

I would if I was Conventional shop. They handle bombs. I've been in Precision Guided Munitions [PGM] for two years. So air-to-air missiles.

I once breathed air in a closed building while someone was smoking tobacco. I used pepper spray to defend myself.

Attached: 1525868536045.jpg (768x1024, 178K)

who remember youtube.com/watch?v=lf3Kyv_iaNs

>Hydrogen Sulfide
>Hydrochloric Acid
>Sulfuric Acid
>Methyl Iodide
>Anhydrous Ammonia
>Black Liquor
>Phosphoric Acid

I don't constantly work in the presence of these chemicals all at once, but these and many others are commonplace in my line of work.

Mining Bro here.

I think the worst I ever got exposed to was Arsnic Trioxide which is a natural by product of processing 100s of tonnes of earth an hour.

>asked by superintendent to put a hatch back on the off-gas scrubber as previous shift is lazy and retarded
>high priority job, cant get the process plant Rockin and rolling again
>"sure skipper let me just get suited up"
>"no time, you won't need it anyway, everything is shut down, just replace the hatch, rattle gun it on and radio the second its on"
>okeydokeydoctorjones
>me and partner go to hatch, put on gloves and whack it back on, it's a big fuck off 40kg thing so two of us lift at once
>feel a nice breeze coming from inside the scrubber
>partner feels it too
>shrug and bolt up the hatch and fuck off out of there
>back to control room speak to the CRO
>"out of interest was anything running before the general start-up?"
>"just some air supply lines"
>lol lay whatever air isnt bad
>4 hours later get sensation that ants are crawling all over my arms and face
>20 minutes after that all exposed skin feels like it's a funnybone that someones taken a toffee hammer too
>no matter how much I wash i cannot stop the itch

The air lines that shouldn't have be on had churned up the Arsnic residue inside the scrubber tower and made a sort of aerosol. Ended up getting off lightly with severe contact dermatitis.

Luckily I was wearing a face mask at the time or else is probably be coughing up pink.

Pic related is what we wear for ANY job in that section now. Even if it's sweeping up rubbish.

Attached: IMG_20170605_003020_359.jpg (900x1121, 283K)

Got a question for you my man, bear with me its hard to word right.

When attaching munitions to pylons is there a sort of plastic seal that you then have to heatshrink once its in place? It looks somewhat like pic related?

Attached: uk_helashrink313c.jpg (360x217, 47K)

Mining rules.

jesus christ user did you at least get your supervisor fired or sued

Attached: 1439094690476.gif (500x276, 997K)

i'm a professional memetologist,my job is to hunt old memes and make sure they stay buried.it's pretty hazardous to your mind.

Worked on nuclear power plants for the US navy for six years. Luckily I was on a newly constructed ship so the amount of contamination in components was minimal, as was background radiation, but I have no idea how much exposure I actually took, because all radiological paperwork is falsified by the ELTs.

Excellent taste in films
Based

I work at a fast food place and literally everyone has a burn somewhere from the fry oil. My buddy had a 2nd degree burn over 7 inches across on his arm after he got splashed a few months ago.

What can you say really? The first thing HSE would say is "you had doubts yet you still carried on".

The company would back the superintendent and itd all get buried under masses of bureaucracy anyway.

The company is hideously corrupt anyway. Case in point, one of my friends died recently after get smashed with a forklift, that wasn't what killed him it was a blood clot a few weeks after having to have a huge amount of surgery because of it.

Now it could have been that was present before the accident anyway. But the lack of compassion and absolutely refusal by the company to entertain the idea that it was anything but his fault was just appalling.

Not a single member of management went to funeral.

Never made the papers, never went any further.

Chick-fil-A here, yep, I've got at least 4 scars and I've only been there 8 months. It's impossible not to get burned or cut up there

Nuke laborer lol 46 mrem last outage

>me be
>boot murheen
>arrive just in time to move the entire battery to "new" offices
>offices are literally just 40 year old repurposed barracks
>even has showers in the center of it
>some old cabinets in our new offices
>start looking around
>find some weird metal dildo in an office cabinet
>thisisfuckingweird.gif
>put it in pants and pretend I have a 10" dick
>use as paper weight
>don't wash hands after touching it and eating crayons
>fast forward 6 months
>some gunny I haven't seen before stops by, asking where our battery's FOs are
>sees dildo thing
>keks
>ya'll know that's uranium right?
>fugggggg :D :D :D
>some asshole brought a DU penetrator back from 29 Palms
>frantically googling on gen 1 android phone
>"how dangerous is depleted uranium"
>"am I sterile"
>doesn't seem that bad but don't want it around anymore
>decide that throwing it in the dumpster is the best course of action
>there's depleted uranium leaching into the ground water in some San Diego garbage dump now
>pic related mfw

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

HOLY SHIT user
leave it to a marine to create a hazmat incident with a controlled item, but its really not THAT bad, DU is only bad if you get it inside you for the most part (i hope you did not use it for butt stuff)

as far as myself,
>severe lead exposure from cleaning range no PPE
>been covered in all kinds of gun and machinery chemicals
>all my units had asbestos, "it was not known" until OSHA showed up and started flipping shit about it
>been in fires with no PPE
I did not realize all the PPE that existed when I was 17-18 that I should have worn but my unit did not have or did not train me on how to use properly.

Shit, RIP.

Wife's going in as a nuke soon, is this an actual thing we need to worry about?

Not if you don't mind her ovaries being so irradiated that you see a bright green glow every time you eat her out.

i guess it depends on how much residue is left after a refuel or whatever, with normal operations they get less radiation than the flight deck crews standing under a radar

Once cleaned out a gunrange that hadnt been cleaned in 7 years.

Had to shovel the rubber, sift it, then blow out the remaining heavy shit with a leaf blower.
Lots of lead, gun powder and shredded rubber.

i ihaled straight up aerosolized oil one time because i was told to vent a system, which conveniently blew high pressure air into a large bucket full of oil, and it stuck me as odd that the entire room smelled like motor oil until i realized people had been using the bucket meant to catch a few drops to dispose of large quantities of oil

I pray to Marie Curie every night that standing next to a reactor will toast her oven so she never turns 35 and starts talking about a biological clock...

Is there any major difference between nukes on carriers and nukes on subs?

>Is there any major difference between nukes on carriers and nukes on subs?
women on subs go 10x crazier than women on carriers

I work on product tankships. Benzene and hydrogen sulfide exposure about once a week when we load or discharge. We get blood tests every 6 months and when your accumulation gets too high youre fired.

Theyll vent hydrogen sulfide out of the tanks while we sleep and if the mate is a moron and doesnt check wind direction, the living quarters gets bathed in it. Woke up more than a few times in the middle of the night with a massive headache confused as fuck.

i knew a guy who was inspecting a container ship and a deckplate broke and he fell into a bulk pile of chemical dust in one of the holds and then immediately broke out in severe skin rash

I sail on a tugboat.

Constantly breathing exhaust. All my clothes from the boat reek diesel, and also I got hearing damage.
Also, everything is trying to kill you.

Being a welder and maintenance guy I get exposed to a fair deal of awesome shit. My main building was built in the 30's, and still has abundant asbestos pipe insulation and flooring.

Pic related, one of the crawl spaces above offices. I'm the little guy, so I frequently have to tunnel rat.

Attached: 20180215_113320_15187187197861.jpg (720x960, 83K)

>Have you been exposed to hazardous shit while either at work, in the service, or just out and about in life?
I was a graduate researcher for my Master's, so yeah, I've been exposed to some nasty shit, mainly horrific organic solvents like NMP, cyclohexane and the like. Only a little bit of asbestos in old lab equipment, and some old radiological sources. For a time I worked at the EMRTC and they had a lot of UXO all over the place from cluster bomb development.

Radiation.
I've seen fuzzy blur between metal and air about an inch thick. Stuff where you can pluck hair off your skin easily, and the bones in your toes start to crack if you move them too quickly or drastically.

One has insufferable cunts...like your wife

Hope you have a really good mask for that shit.

Attached: desire.jpg (521x516, 68K)

I lived in the barracks at Camp Lejeune.

did you apply for the free gibs for specifically that?

>op jumps on AMRAAM, major kong style
>thinks it would be fun
>KKRRKKT sound
>AMRAAM bends in "U" shape
>Well, fuck, how are we going to expalin this one?

I routinely get covered in FRH which causes numbness, paralysis, and infertility through only skin contact.
Also I've drank JP8 a couple times. You pee blood for a bit then go back to normal. It goes down super smooth

STALKER-esque gravitational anomalies aren't quite fiction.
I threw this empty roll of toilet paper at a particularly thick spot of the stuff and I watched it curve backwards in flight back towards me.
Highly radioactive water is a fucking gamble. You feel slimy and you want to rinse off, but the water feels jelly-like and sticks to you.
Air and light bend. If you've ever looked down a hallway and the walls simmer and warp slightly, that's the stuff.

I actually didn't see any asbestos while I was up in that hole, all of that duct insulation was fiberglass. Most of our tiny pipe chases still have asbestos linings on our hot water lines, but it's still in really good condition because nobody ever messes with them.

There's mention of a remodel soon, I say just tear the fucker down and start anew. I like old buildings, but the fucking WPA had some pretty shyte ideas when they made this building.

what job?

this only gives me a bigger hardon for going nuke

CDL w/ an X endorsement? I used to haul a similar line-up, then did fuel hauling (petroleum products plus ethanol), & now I'm into the water stuff (argon, nitrogen, oxygen, & hydrogen...the latter being the most dangerous).

That anhydrous ammonia, though...
>co-worker flipped a.nurse tank
>leaked
>died
>passerby noticed
>went to help
>died
>first responder on the scene
>exposed
>managed to radio the situation in
>proceeded to die

Shit is no joke, user. Be safe.

*safer* stuff...don't know how that corrected to water..

>That anhydrous ammonia, though...
was driving with a friend and commented about the placard for it on a truck in front of us
>saw truck swerve a little
>commented about how horribly dead we wold be if it crashed
>friend noped outa there

Not at my job but some italian immigrant nearly gassed us back in highschool (of course it was in the science lab)

No, but they did make us clean black mold several times without any masks. Most the people there just stuck to drinking alcohol since the water probably wasn't safe, and the job also involved a lot of EM radiation which supposedly can cause problems. Working some jobs when I got out I also had exposure to blood and other shit, but usually we had proper PPE for that.

Plus one time I got dragged to a strip club on a Wednesday night for a going away party. God only knows what I was exposed to just by going in there.

I was in a jail, not working. There was a massive leak from somewhere and I was locked in a cell for three and change days before I was transferred out.
Luckily the food they carted in wasn't contaminated.
Some ants got into the cell block and those fuckers mutate fast. I've seen ants with five and seven legs and ones that can barely walk.
If you've ever taken acid and things start to look like they're warping, that's what looking at something highly radioactive is like.

>inb4 say your job user
I work at a motel and carry bags up to guest's rooms
The closest thing to a hazardous material that I've touched there were some very overused dildos
One of them had dried shit on it, I still don't know why one man needed so many dildos

>Wife's going in as a nuke soon, is this an actual thing we need to worry about?
Your main concern should be the STDs she brings back home.

>Also I've drank JP8 a couple times. You pee blood for a bit then go back to normal. It goes down super smooth
This is bullshit but I believe it.

high exposure rates to EM radiation casue an elevated chance of having a daughters, not publicly admitted, but demonstrated in a bunch of exposure studies from the cold war, and according to almost all the ETs i know who work on radars and radios.

did have an NCO on our boat come into our berthing and comment that "holy shit is that black mold" and then tell someone to go grab bleach and we scrubbed it until there was no evidence of it having happened

I work in a coal-fired power plant. About 50% of my work is in an office, other 50% out in the field. Lots of coal dust, you know when you blowing black boogers at the end of day some of that shit is getting in your lungs. This is even with wearing a dust mask when in the real dusty areas. There's quite a bit of asbestos around still as well, but they are very serious about abatement and making sure it's handled properly when any work needs to be done related to asbestos.

Working as a process operator, used to be mostly carcinogenic stuff but now I'm moving up to highly explosive. At least the big tanks are made inert by nitrogen.

Attached: ihave.jpg (1004x565, 121K)

Solar/wind construction, so not much besides solica and lye I guess, FR3 if you count it, a lot better than when I worked in Natty gas

I expose myself and my coworkers to deadly hotwing farts on a daily basis

Yep. Nothing smells worse than a corpse marinating in c-diff in their house for ≈2 weeks in July.
t.Paramedic

I bet you're all jelly that your state doesn't have a 30 million ton open air mountain of asbestos.

FRH?

I was walking around in low concentration sulfuryl fluoride earlier..

AMA!

That's radio fuddlore that's been around forever

Yeah, there were far more daughters than sons being born to people in our unit, but all I have for that is anecdotal evidence.

There also was enough exposure to Powerpoint that we probably went over the ld50 for Microsoft Office products.

While not exposed to any of this shit to a dangerous degree I've been around some cool stuff. All the OHS regulations I have to deal with pretty much ensure you won't be hurt, not being a retard helps too.
>Radioactive granites that set off the scintillator over its maximum reading
>Lead arsenate minerals
>Abandoned asbestos mines
>Uranium minerals in old abandoned mines
>Triflic acid - this shit is fucking nasty, it fumes as soon as you take it out of its containment jar and stinks something fierce. Completely dissolves paper towels and turns nitrile gloves a nasty brown.
>Hydrofluoric acid used for digesting rocks
>XRF Gun used for element analysis
>Pure depleted uranium trioxide
>Synchrotron radiation

Such is life as a geochemist

Attached: 1526776798909 (1).jpg (2840x1900, 1.4M)

Neat

except someone researched it and found a correlation in 1996 (possible causation, but definite connection)
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/bd54/63b82631cd70196b3686189083fe6c7a0b0c.pdf

Thanks for the link

>People who smoke
The cancer can’t take those degenerates quick enough.

Op here. Thanks for the stories yall.

>was about 14
>had a friend who loved riding bikes n shit
>summer time, schools out
>we lived 2 blocks from the highschool
>great place to ride bikes, fun sidewalks, and abandoned parkinglots oh my.
>WeRide.mp3
This year was different.
>we get to the lots and see a massive blue container vault sitting in the parking lot
>wtf is that thing
>get over and take a look. Some sort of massive disposal bin with a monser fallout 3 vault type door
>it doesnt have chains and the door is slightly open
>we can wiggle the massive lever to disengage the lock just slightly.
>the door creeks open about an inch and a half and will not budge further
>we look inside and see fuckloads of orange disposal bags
>big biohazard symbols on them
>theyre piled to the ceiling
What the flying fuck.
>one bag we can see clearly labeled "asbestos"
>nope the fuck right out of there and go home

That was the beginning of their operation for the next 4 summers. Every summer break after that, we saw the cleanup guys come back with full hazmat suits and go in the school. Every window was taped off and pasted with BIOHAZARD signs. They mustve been ripping mass insulation out and sweepin up just in time for the highschoolers to come back in the fall, and wait again for the next summer.

Attached: 4B34F7C5-8520-4966-8F0B-E19BAE192F0F.png (1193x1193, 815K)

Software.

The trash can next to the coffee machines on a Monday morn' can be pretty nasty when someone thought it was a great idea to clear out all the old stuff from the fridge and the fruit on a Friday at 1700.

For reals though, the only instance of hazardous (hesitate to call it that) materials was in school when we were building (trying+failing) a race car. Epoxy, polyester, glass/carbon fiber, acetone. Sanding, cutting, cleaning with that stuff without breathing protection seemed like a great idea at the time.

The department got a new head of safety (or whatever it was) midway through the project. He came over and basically only let us keep our whiteboard pens and the scotch tape. We just hid all the rest in a different locker until the fuzz lost interest.

Story #2

As other maintnance men have mentioned here, their jobs can be fuckin brutal. I fear your guys jobs.

>got another friend whos a maintance worker with his dads company
>one night I get frantic texts that one of "the holes" he had to go into was super fucked up haunted.
That fuckin hole. Jesus christ. I still have nightmares about going in there.
>I guess he and another maintance man saw eyes or lights or some shit deep in this access crawlspace under the building and saw some scary shit. The building is confirmed haunted because its 100+ years old
>offers to take me to this nightmare hole
>I agree.
>we tour the building. It looks like old resident evil. Some strange levels of the building have these.. jail cell looking storage closets. Its like a labrinth of strange jail cell things
Wtf?
>we finally go to the parking garage/ basement. We are greeted with a massive warning label on the door that says "CAUTION: ASBESTOS. Avoid stiring fine particulates and dust. Fiberous minerals.

Oh fuck no.
Part 1/2

desu people act like you are going to cancer and fucking die instantly from being around asbestos but unless you breath if regularly you will be fine.

What the fuck is up with this bullshit where they knowingly wear people out and then discard them?

Or am I getting bamboozled with the "youre[sic] fired" stuff?

Is it a 1st world country?

My county (Snohomish, WA) has a fuck load of hazardous materials of all sorts pass through via train. We regularly have commercials on some radio stations reminding us to be prepared to evacuate if need be

I breathed in a fuckload of exhaust fumes and once accidentally drank hydraulic fluid, I also got covered head to toe in a POL soup on multiple occasions

Attached: 19DAA206-4DBD-436F-AFE3-C4F7DAC7CAE3.jpg (1200x800, 194K)

Wild, wild guess:

>duragardoil.com/img/msds/SDS_ACHIEVAL_FRH200_FIRE_RETARDANT_HYD.pdf

2/2

>we go in through the door. Im extremely nervous now because of the fuckin asbestos sign. Im very sensitive to dust and particulates and aspestos scares me
>we go to maintnance man "headquarters" and drop our shit and get gloves and try to mask up.
Its time.
>he takes me to a far off corner of the garage and we go to whatnused to be a massive coal furnace room. It connects to the boiler room (this will be important later)
>theres a ladder that is directly above the boiler, and it goes 15 feet up. The boiler is running, and the steam coming off of it is making the room 105f with humidity. Everything is wet. We try to climb the ladder, but say fuck that because of hot metal everywhere, and a slippery ladder. This ladder lead to one side of..
The hole.
>we go to the opposite side of the garage. At knee height, there lies..
The hole. (Entrance #2)

There are strings of lights strung up throughout the entire length of the "tunnel" my friend tells me. His dad had to hang them up because at one point, there was no lighting whatsoever. Pitch. Fucking. Black.
This opening in the wall is a maintance tunnel that runs under the building and contains a vast number of important pipes, wires, and a number of other important bullshit that they have to get to.

This service tunnel is probably as long as a football field. Its not even tall enough for you to get on hands and knees. Its army crawling. The entire fucking way. Not only that, but you only have maybe 4 inches on both sides of your shoulders. Its almost impossible to turn around. This fucking hole is cloiserphobia extreme. The ground is all hard rock and dirt, littered with trash and glass, and the second you touch the ground, dust gets immediately stirred up. No doubt there is asbestos in it.

Part 2/3, must be extended.

Attached: 9D522820-A41C-453B-9992-C92AF608B120.jpg (638x479, 96K)

Ag chemical supply?

3/3
>we make the descent.
Into the hole you go
>the walls are made of spider. He wasnt kidding.
>every square inch is a quilt of hundred year old spider webs. Oh my fucking god its a spidery asbestos tunnel.
>if you try to get on your knees to crawl, There are rusty nails, spiders, and rusty hooks that hang down and will bite into your ass crack giving you asbesto-spider-tetnusitis
>you have to army crawl. You have to
>scraping knees, elbows, cock, and every appendage on this hell dirt stirring up mass ammounts of dust, not to mention dragging dick through broken glass
>after like 30 minutes of hellish misery and crawling, we reach the 75% waymark. All of the pipes are here and this is where theyre usually worked on.
>this is where alot of weird shit has been sighted in this creepy spider tunnel.
>its like descending into hell. We are quickly approaching the other end of the tunnel. The one next to the boiler.
>its becoming unbearably humid and hot because the steam is funneling straight into
The hole.
>i was a dumbass and decided to wear a very thick coat to prevent dust and spiders getting into my shirt. Also wearing respiratior to prevent the fuckin dust from getting in. i cant breathe.
>we make a mad army crawl- sprint for the steam hole. This was one football field length in that we crawled. Everything hurts so bad and I just want to get out.
>we poke our heads from the steam hole. Everything is hell hot. We cant grib the ladder and get down because everything is wet and slippery. Will fall 20 feet and shatter a femur.
>hell is real . Wav
>wearing basically a heavy winter coat, full respirator, and trapped in a fuckin 110 degree tunnel. We have no choice but to somehow turn around and crawl another football field back the way we came, kicking up more dust, dragging our dicks theough broken glass, get burned on hot pipes, etc
>another 45 minutes later of pure cloisterphobia and heat exhaustion, we somehow make it out of the hell hole.

Attached: 88D6DB1E-02BD-433B-887A-4871081899F4.jpg (604x400, 52K)

"You work with arsenic without ppe, fuckstick, because I won't"

Forest service

>Anhydrous ammonia
>Phosgene gas
>Boiling/aresolized 2stroke mix
>Lead, murcury and a couple other heavy elements
>Uranium tailings
>Electrified water system
>Radon gas
>White phosphorus
>Aresolozed poison oak oils
>Angry badger

Etc.

Forest service

>Anhydrous ammonia
>Phosgene gas
>Boiling/aresolized 2stroke mix
>Lead, mercury and a couple other heavy elements
>Uranium tailings
>Electrified water system
>Radon gas
>White phosphorus
>Aresolozed poison oak oils
>Angry badger

Etc.

That's literally the job description of the original Buck Rogers

Attached: 2419.jpg (857x229, 100K)

If you want kids have them now.

Fuck. Hexane, Benzine, Hydrazine, Asbestos, had to fireguard a fucking barrel full of burning industrial solavent, coated in radar LPO, Trichloroethylene , dichloroethylene , Capstone fluid, regular exposure to vaporized MILPRF7808 lubricating oil. Coated in hydraulic fluid on the reg.

Such is the life of aircraft maintenance. I have to get checked for cancer yearly.

Do not let her go in as nuke. Have her join the army instead and go in as a 68R or something else like that that won't give her cancer and will give her lucrative job prospects on the outside.

>claustrophobic asbestos spider tetanus hellhole
Christ, at least you didn't get stuck in there like that dumbass in Nutty Putty

Attached: 1518957903220.jpg (500x500, 26K)

>ITS UP TO THE EMPLOYEE TO MAKE SURE THEY USE ALL THE RIGHT PPE WE GAVE THEM, IF THEY CANT THEN IT IS THEIR FAULT

Okay, childhood memory:
>be me couple years ago
>summer break
>riding around with my cousins on our bikes
>live in southern VA at the time, and the nearest town was a good 30 min car ride away
>we just bike to find shit to do
>see outhouse looking thing in the middle of a de-forrested lot, maybe a 1/4th acre
>go to it, and it has a full door with a plastic covering where a window would go
>plastic is torn to shit and looks like things have crawled inside
>look in, smells like rotting flesh
>it opens into a stairwell which goes down and has a door at the bottom which leads into another room
>unlock door from inside, and open it
>start to walk down, and open door
>all of us have flashlights, pitch black
>its another stairwell going straight and leads to a door
>see a couple dead rats just lying around
>that must be what smells
>start to notice we all feel dizzy
>go to brush it off, prolly nothing
>connect the dots with dead rats and dizziness
ohfuck.littlekid
>hold breath
>start to race up the stair well to get out
>becomes difficult to keep running
>finally reach the top
>start gasping for air
>look on side of the small topside building
>carbon monoxide warnings
thats how i almost got oof'd as a kid

same happened to my uncle, except he got the cancer, and then the VA tried to tell him it was not service related and they had no record of him having the cancer and they audited him for false medical claims

needless to say after 5 years of being on chemo, he was pretty pissed that they would even claim fake cancer

I thought we were going to.
Again, there was only a couple inches on both sides of us.

I cant possibly convey the pure terror and cloisterphobia of being in that hole. We basically had to twish our spines and necks all weird to turn around.

Seriously man that was so fuckin scary. I feel so bad for all the maintance men who have to deal with this sort of thing on a weekly basis. Just 2 hours of that gave me nightmares.

There was another story my friend told me about called "hells basement", where they had to go under a different appartment complex. They tore the pannel off the side of the building, and entered the crawlspace. Every two feet is a big board, so it hurts your everything to crawl over it. Then, theres shit covering literally everything because apparently its a major bat nest.

On top of that, its TWO football fields long, the ground is littered with corpses of dead cats, fallen bats, and every other sad critter that died in that missrable hole, and whatever the fuck else the boogyman dragged down there, and on top of that, he said if you shine your flashlight around in any direction, you see the eyes of animals glinting back at you.

vessels are notorious for having sewage leaks and people dying from hydrogen disulfide, by the time you start to go dizzy, there is basically no saving you. not to mention when gas leaks happen ,sewage spaces are usually at the bottom of the boat and require ladder climbing to get to

i have no idea what it was. (just to clarify, outhouse looking, not actual outhouse)

we obviously didnt attempt to descend deeper into the stairwell.

i dont know, it may have connected to another facility or something. if you had an actual SCBA like in stalker, you could have probably gone deeper, I was just saying how lots of sailors get oof'd by invisible unscented gas

same story, different generation man. Aside from all the chem exposure, I have fucked lungs. Sitting at 100% connected, they documented everything but the lungs. the reason I got retired.

Man. Theres a documentary out there on amazon video called "Safe side of the fence" and they have a bunch of different stories about atomic weapons workers from the 60s, and basically people who were affected by the most contaminated buildings on record.

Almost every single one of them are bitching about how the government refuses to acknowledge that they have cancer, and that the "correlation between uranium work and cancer is somehow unrelated"

That documentary has some of the most horrifying stories about radiation ive ever seen. The stories about some of these poor people will piss you off because everybody of official denomination refuses to help. Dont play with radiation because nobody will give a fuck when you get poisoned and sick.

Theres also another cool documentary talking about how some fuckass dumped a ton of radioactive waste in a land fill, the landfill caught fire underground, and probably , RIGHT NOW the fires are consuming the radioactive waste. The government refuses to act, the city refuses to act, the citizens who live there cant do anything, and basically everybody in a 5 mile radius is fucked up sick because the radioactive trash fumed blow into town on a daily basis like a fuckin fallout 4 radstorm.

Later in the documentary, they discover that the government had been, and is still monitoring the population like a big science experiment. Its fucking scary. I dont get why people want to play with nuke shit.

Attached: 4263F095-8E73-48C3-A447-884218D8AC93.jpg (500x334, 76K)