Where in the United States can I quietly handle firearms when I'm a noguns gook who is insecure about others'...

Where in the United States can I quietly handle firearms when I'm a noguns gook who is insecure about others' judgements?

Attached: Cup.jpg (153x79, 11K)

My basement.

Also if I'm too retarded and could accidentally injure/kill myself I want it to be discreet.

Still my basement.

If you're really this autistic I cant imagine any business trusting you with a weapon an ammunition

Try imagining it. And answer the question... please.

Try an indoor gun range that's not busy. Talk to the RO, he'll probably be very understanding.

Make friends with someone who owns guns and have them show you how to do stuff.

Find the nearest public school.

Most ranges have classes available for this. I'm sure the instructors have experience with the worst

This OP I also found out it's a good way to avoid paying range fees.

The desert.

Dude, that's one shitty attitude to go forward with trying to learn anything. You can't do anything a professional instructor with any experience teaching beginners hasn't already seen so many times they won't even remember you when they go to bed that night. Guns don't contain a magical juice in them that seeps through your skin making you a better shot. Only making mistakes and learning from them does that. A good instructor or even a mediocre one will point out those mistakes to you since you cannot possibly know them being a beginner. Be humble, be respectful and have fun.

Start with a $10 bb gun from Walmart.
You can play with it on the couch for hours without fear of hurting yourself or looking like an idiot.

The gun store, unlike what the internet may tell you gun store people are quite awesome. Sure you might get a bad one. But you can always find another.

>be me, live in anti-gun state/area
>figure gun store owners would be happy people are joining their hobby
>they're still dicks anyway
:(

This

But also just watch a bunch of videos and accept that you'll look silly when you're getting used to shit. Even if you are fairly competent this scene is always going to have immature aging bros who will make fun of you behind your back with their buddies, but also plenty of nice normies who aren't immature kids and will be helpful/encouraging.

It's people like you that has caused all of the ranges in my area to implement "range buddy" rules. Thanks r-tard

>you'll poke you eye out!

Fuck what other people think of you. Hell, if you perch on a store rooftop with a rifle most Americans will love you

No, the reason for it is so people don't rent guns just to kill themselves

There are ranges that rent firearms, the RSO's there have seen everything, they no longer have the capacity for judgment.

Attached: 45145614561.jpg (400x400, 24K)