ITT: Overrated kraut shit

ITT: Overrated kraut shit

Attached: Kampfpanzer_Leopard_2A4,_KPz_5.jpg (4288x2848, 2.36M)

God bless the United States of America.

Attached: 43.jpg (1800x784, 215K)

Attached: steyr.jpg (600x265, 17K)

Attached: mg34-mg42.jpg (1550x823, 280K)

Attached: 36.jpg (1218x1600, 343K)

kek

Hitler was Australian you retard.

Attached: 1527502914147.jpg (1218x1600, 370K)

I still like it though

Attached: tiger_1_tank_3d_model_c4d_max_obj_fbx_ma_lwo_3ds_3dm_stl_898758_o.jpg (1500x750, 115K)

Attached: 72000-sauerkraut-package.jpg (2000x2000, 791K)

Literally everything the Germans have ever made ever ?

Wehraboos sicken me to my stomach,

Attached: 1525752375262.png (1606x1109, 1.06M)

The sixth army
Fortress france
Italy

Now you've gone and made hitler angry. Hang on. No actually he was like that to begin with

how dare you

Attached: rbd.jpg (605x482, 131K)

Ludendorf
Lenin

Leather pants
Sawback bayonets
BMWs

Marxism
Hegelianism
Pocket Battleships

Not German

yes it is

Nigger, the Aug is made by Steyr. Im pretty fucking sure it's from Austria, because I work at the factory and build those things.

And Austria is German

Attached: 170px-Adolf_Hitler-1933.jpg (170x246, 13K)

Hidler, pls go.

Attached: launch-of-the-huge-363-feet-tall-apollo-11-16-july-1969_9ff90f84-8d69-4338-a3f7-d718de84eb95.jpg (1152x1710, 615K)

Austria is one of the German nations. South German culture, German language with South German dialect, German history.

There is no Austrian nation, just the Austrian state.

>because I work at the factory and build those things
Do you find cobbling together one of the worst rifles on the market today to be fulfilling work?

>South German Culture
Debateable. Austria is culturally more aligne with it's former crownlands than anything north of Bavaria. Tell that any Austrian to his face and he will kick you in the nuts. Germans are not exactly popular around here. Stichwort Piefke.
>German Language
Lol, every heard an Austrian talk in Dialect? There are hundreds if not thousands of Dialects in Austria alone.Austrians speak the german common language, but only if they have to.
>German history
Every historian will tell you, that german and Austrian history go separate ways after a certain point. The specific point is still heavily argued about.
>There is no Austrian nation, just the Austrian state.
Nigger what. Weak bait. Austrians are probably one of the mor patriotic kind, but you only see it when certain topics are mentioned, like:
Refugees, Football(Soccer), Germany, Vacation in countries that also hate Germany.

Attached: Austrian Flag.gif (388x260, 7K)

I don't really care about the product. The production in itself is nice and I'm not hands on like some peon, I actually test new modesl, assess the latest shipments and so on. Compared to working for Glock, Steyr is a bunch of amateurs but at least the management knows that they have to make their guns idiot proof and shill for them hardcore.

>Lol, every heard an Austrian talk in Dialect? There are hundreds if not thousands of Dialects in Austria alone.Austrians speak the german common language, but only if they have to

Yes, but many of those dialects are spoken in certain bavarian regions, too. and basically all of it's characteristics aren't exclusive to austria, they're also used in baden and bavaria.

Attached: delete.jpg (843x517, 138K)

>What is Carinthia, Tyrol, Burgenland, Eastern lower Austria, Steiermark and lets not forget the Clusterfuck of regional ape languages of Vorarlberg.

Dude, at least research something. Bavarians may talk like a dude from Upper Austria, but every federal State in Austria has a very distinctive dialect.

>it's Germany's fault their retarded cousins decided to invade a country allied with Russia (and thereby France)

i said characteristics, the composition may be unique to certain regions, but there's almost no elements in austrian dialects that don't also appear in some other german speaking region.

Attached: 1511541899756.webm (638x360, 1.08M)

>Debateable. Austria is culturally more aligne with it's former crownlands than anything north of Bavaria. Tell that any Austrian to his face and he will kick you in the nuts. Germans are not exactly popular around here. Stichwort Piefke.

You Viennese degenerates might have more in common with dirty slavs, but that doesn't apply for the rest of the country.

This pleases me.

you got me, nice

Attached: 1485799533180.jpg (736x1064, 120K)

Attached: wm_7764386.jpg (2426x1194, 178K)

>butthurt Americans

Adorable

This, the Bren was far better than the Spandau could ever hope to be.

>Spandau

stop.

Save the lindyposting for the overrated bong thread.

Attached: 39.jpg (1218x1600, 1023K)

>Tell that any Austrian to his face and he will kick you in the nuts. Germans are not exactly popular around here. Stichwort Piefke.

Saure Trauben/Sour grapes. Do you really imply here that Austrian feel clover to Czechs or Hungarians than to Germans? Really?

>Lol, every heard an Austrian talk in Dialect? There are hundreds if not thousands of Dialects in Austria alone.Austrians speak the german common language, but only if they have to.

which means I can go to Hamburng and will make it there, but I will die in Hungary.

>The specific point is still heavily argued about.

Bc it's a socio-politican construct.

basically anything HK ever made.

Attached: 5699783.1440281661.jpg (800x534, 216K)

>Stichwort Piefke.
Get a load of this Schluchtenscheißer

If you're actually German I am sorry that you retards got tricked into buying a plane with boogie boards as wings and was designed to go after Russian bombers as a CAS aircraft. I thought you guys were smart?

Austian and german languages are different languages just like meänkieli, finnish and karelia.
Also norway and swedish are entirely different languages.

>Lockheeb bribery scandal
To be fair, the krauts do have a poor track record when it comes to falling for jewish tricks

Real talk I had a nig teacher in middle school who thought Arnold Schwarzenegger was Australian. We asked her if she meant Austrian, and that Australian accents were what Steve Irwin had, but she said Arnold was from "down under".

The Starfighter was actually the only real option for Germany.

Only the Starfighter could carry American nuclear weapons. Nuclear sharing had the highest politcal priority because it was the only way to get a seat on the NATO nuclear planing commitee, which is rather important if you are a front state and face nuclear holocaust.

user how could you

Attached: 1525446696638.jpg (640x640, 29K)

Attached: 1519683125872.gif (278x340, 74K)

you dont work for styer faggit, and you dont have the proofs to say otherwise.

>Austrian language

No such thing, and i'm not even memeing. There is just something called Austrian dialects, but noone ever called the language itself Austrian. It's German. It's like saying Canadians are speaking Canadian, they're not. It's English.

LARP

Has anyone ever put a SL8 rail on a G36?

Attached: FEAR-SL8-1.jpg (1000x496, 154K)

>Overrated kraut shit

Attached: sexy cora.jpg (770x735, 64K)

Attached: germanbeer.jpg (606x341, 71K)

Does anyone ever make their own designs anymore or is every rifle just going to be a derivative of the AK-47 and AR-18 forever?

dead

is it wrong that I still jerk off to her video of her doing the highly passable tranny?

It makes me sad that I actually know which video you mean.

No

Is it overrated when you have this same thread every week? It's almost as bad the Chinese threads and race-baiting threads.

Americans... can't be helped

lmfao i bet you own at least a dozen mosins huh?

Literally the only thing from Germany that isn't overrated.

Attached: ta 183.jpg (835x424, 48K)

uh..uh... nooo

*blocks gun safe*

OMFG, such bait!!

over run w/sand nogs
God Bless Herr Junkers!

Did I ever tell you about the jews, sport?

Attached: literally hitler.png (1218x1600, 1.32M)

Attached: jerry can.jpg (600x600, 27K)

>put another jew in the barbie

Attached: A7rnah5_d.jpg (640x436, 44K)

Attached: HK_1280x1024_01-1-e1504015532797-660x388.jpg (660x388, 10K)

>>hate Germany

WHAT? You goaded Germany into two world wars, an then blamed it on them.
Learn Italian, you fucking Guineas

Every HK ever made that's not a pistol is mediocre at best and overrated, change my mind.

Attached: memes.jpg (600x270, 30K)

>Using an Interceptor for CAS .....

Austrian dialect is called Südbairisch by Linguists

>implying austria and germany are the same place
nah fuck you this thing is legendary
achtung mate

The G11 isnt in your pic.trhis but uninrocnailly

I will never understand why they put the thermal sight RIGHT THERE creating a huge hole in the armor of the turret front