Favourite firearms content creator that isn't pic related?

favourite firearms content creator that isn't pic related?

Attached: when he sees the bbc.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/FortuneCookie45LC/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=vMSwXZNLj7I
youtube.com/user/GunBlue490/videos
youtu.be/MYDxnTt_YR4
youtube.com/watch?v=QtkhLmhQbRI
youtube.com/watch?v=-3nL2B4bWuc
youtube.com/watch?v=70bvwIXXxoY
youtube.com/watch?v=qgfBL1hz_zw
huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-teen-nearly-shot-asking-for-directions_us_5ad0d38be4b077c89ce82acc
globalnews.ca/news/2430524/14-year-old-boy-shot-by-homeowner-after-ringing-doorbell-prank/
nytimes.com/1993/05/24/us/acquittal-in-doorstep-killing-of-japanese-student.html
cc.com/video-clips/b12r81/chappelle-s-show-when-keeping-it-real-goes-wrong---darius-james---uncensored
youtube.com/watch?v=0VGuup6g5aQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AKOU.

AKOU.

AKOU.

I know he's kind of a christian "warrior" shill, but I like most of his videos

Attached: Warrior-poet.png (595x390, 271K)

Attached: karl.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

He'd be 10x better if he dropped the nutnfancy-tier sheepdawg act. He enjoys killing muzzies and nogs, that's fine, no need to dwell on it.

This. His content isn't bad, his whole "persona" and act is.

The dad jokes and wholesome vibe is fine, it's over the top moralfagging that is dragging him down.

Attached: chymjesweaa3stp.jpg (600x449, 70K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 299K)

He seems like a genuine bro, too bad his content suck

Attached: yankee.jpg (375x443, 30K)

I think his stuff really appeals to people who don't own firearms. If you already own guns and shoot a lot, it's kinda pointless to watch him shoot and destroy stuff when you could just do it yourself.

>YouTube celebrities

How pathetic. You "guys" should really learn how to think for yourselves.

Ian is a fucking degenerate Marxist anyway so fuxk him

He seems like a cool guy but I just don't really get into his videos.
This actually makes a lot of sense to me. I sort of know what to expect from most of his stuff already

This guy is above the level of about 89% of people who post here but there's a shit load of good info on his channel.

youtube.com/user/FortuneCookie45LC/videos

Attached: fortunecookie45lc.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Give it to me long time, daddy

Attached: T-gewehr-shoot-1.jpg (640x875, 292K)

>Look mommy, I believe every html-5-edit I find on Jow Forums

He's great but how many times can you watch him melting scrap lead before it gets old?

Attached: eB9qU6c.jpg (500x468, 47K)

Eric does way better content than Jow Forums gives him credit for. Yes, he shills stuff but he also does informative content.
youtube.com/watch?v=vMSwXZNLj7I

Attached: IV1488.png (1420x752, 1.95M)

Do you watch every video on every channel? I don't. I cherry pick things that interest me. FC45LC has a depth of knowledge about casting/handloading FROM PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE any Jow Forumsommando should feel privileged to get a taste of.

Here's another "old guy drops mass knowledge" channel:

youtube.com/user/GunBlue490/videos

fudd daddy just likes to shoot gongs

Attached: Hickok45.jpg (600x400, 54K)

That image is sad because it's true. Both Ian and Karl have an elitist vibe. Ian from actually running in elite circles in the gun world and Karl from mental illness.

Attached: capandball.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

The absolute best content on the internet

Attached: 1224512988109.jpg (800x830, 206K)

Everybody's favorite serial killer

Attached: youbethejudge.png (834x737, 1.53M)

> favorite firearms content creator
> no mention of Paul Harrell

Why is that?

Attached: 9C1E99C1-45D3-495A-B17C-67150A954C48.jpg (242x257, 45K)

what does the 8888 stand for?

what's wrong with him

Remember when Jow Forums wasn't filled with celebrity worshipping youtube cancer

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 39K)

hickok45 is a really likable guy but his videos are too meandering. thus,

Oh shit, Jerry Miculek just uploaded a new video.
youtu.be/MYDxnTt_YR4

He tries to be a collector and a bubba at the same time.

>tries to blow up Arisaka for "science"
>doesn't use an already fucked one
>fails in blowing it up or even damaging it
>shoots it with a M1 Garand for "science"

He's no different than the guy who did this.

Attached: 1376539107772.jpg (800x600, 63K)

These two, specifically, are my low-key favorites.

Remember when this wasn't about your ego?

Attached: 1512770924289.png (480x540, 386K)

Mishaco. Hes a blind former schoolteacher, but he runs a gunshop with his bud and has some of the best historical rundowns of small arms developments and import history of various gats, and a pretty impressive collection. reel fuckin cozy
youtube.com/watch?v=QtkhLmhQbRI

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Attached: topcontent.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

confidence though competence

Attached: 4255c435.jpg (369x426, 107K)

>better than me so he blocks me on facebook

Attached: 1508780099929.jpg (1600x1600, 695K)

I pretty much only like Beige when he shows up elsewhere than on his own channel. He has a tendency on being a little wrong then getting a lot wronger by building up on that. Still a genial guy, all in all.

American GunTHOT is trash.

Attached: lindy.jpg (367x426, 46K)

His veteranarian videos are pretty neat

This guy only has like 4K subs but I like his content. He mostly collects and does videos on Fudd guns. He is very soft spoken and possibly a latent homosexual but he still has good stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3nL2B4bWuc

Probably Gunblue490. His soothing New England accent makes it enjoyable listening to him talk for hours on just about anything. Basically an old man I wish I was friends with.

He's probably married with 3 biological children. Ian on the other hand...

t. brainlet

He's been in an... atypical amount of self defense shootings. He's obviously been cleared each time but it makes a man wonder.

Attached: 1526060636209.jpg (1564x1564, 1.24M)

He's suspected by some, and there is some credence to these claims, to be a psychopath who intentionally creates situations to "defend himself" with firearms. He's killed multiple people in "self-defense" and it's pretty fucking suspicious.

He would get that wallet unironically, wouldn't he?

If you're going to be a nigger and get yourself shot, then fuck em.

Literally 90% of Jow Forums's wet dream, to bait some hoodrat and blast em.

Didn’t he only kill 2 people?

99% of people (who aren't cops) in the US will go their entire lives without finding themselves in a self-defense situation that requires the use of deadly force. The fact that he has found himself in one of these situations not just once but on two separate occasions does seem kinda odd.

Kentucky ballistics.

Went to google this and his courtroom sketch alone was worth the trip

Attached: paul harrell.jpg (250x238, 11K)

>NoFunAllowed
It's not a matter of thinking for yourself it's a matter of enjoying other people's "quick run down" opinions on subject matters. I'm not going to sit down and read a 10 page report on someone's opinion if they can simply speak it out in 5 minutes or less and demonstrate it with sources cited in the description. Time is money.

"I WILL BE VINDICATED!!!"

In what way has he been wrong? Not disagreeing just wondering.

2 is still multiple. I didn't know exactly since I essentially do not watch YouTube or ever look up shit

How do you even bait people for self defense? You do what? Piss off a gang?

> ywn be Mark's apprentice
This guy has the best banter, I could stay all day in his workshop.

Attached: contact-mark.png (900x452, 548K)

I'm not exactly well-versed on the subject because I've only gathered what I saw in another thread about this guy. Basically one of them was out in the woods on a camping trip, he ended up shooting a guy that he was camping with, a short-time acquaintance, apparently, because the guy was supposedly charging him and his wife in a truck with the intent to run them over. If I recall, the guy in the passenger seat refused to comment.

This mormon guy right here.

Unless we're talking about media content, in which case I nominate the guy who writes Upotte!

Attached: JMB-timeless-featured.jpg (1140x484, 325K)

I don't remember what it was about exactly that really ticked me off last time, but it was some inane britbong prêt-a-parler shit about self-defense. He later doubled-down.
At this point it's becoming petty drama that has little to do with the content of the vids he put out. Unless maybe you're willing to say the only reasons he down nogs is to give himself credence when he talks about self-defense online. Other than being a lifelong dream of a lot of weirdos on here, I'm personally not willing to make the assumption freely.
youtube.com/watch?v=70bvwIXXxoY

Attached: 1395278718944.jpg (233x255, 24K)

Attached: art-alphin.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Jerry Miculek, who coincidentally came back from the dead today.
youtu.be/MYDxnTt_YR4

> Spandauman
youtube.com/watch?v=qgfBL1hz_zw

Some of his stuff he does that is ridiculous is fun to watch, like "rowing" a boat with gunshots. His trick shot videos were what originally got his channel off the ground and I loved those. He still shows them off now and again. He's still got it.

The frito bandito line gets me every time

honestly the biggest fag on youtube, cant go a month without starting random drama

Attached: 1526913793971.jpg (2656x1620, 405K)

Oh fors ure he's a massive faggot. He's basically a SJW who likes guns. His give-a-fuck is broken though so at least you know he's speaking his mind. Even though I disagree with him on a lot of things I've never gotten the fake ass shill vibe I get from most gun channels.

YankeeMarshal(except for his chats), Paul Harrell, C&Rsenal and Forgotten Weapons are the only channels I watch pretty much everything they put out.

2nd.

>FortuneCookie45LC coming at you from the Hot Lead Zone
I like dis boi right here! I like that his name oozes non-political correctness. If you like fortune cookie, Elvis ammo goes hand-in-hand with that. Elvis is very long-winded in his videos though, and unless you are really into reloading, it is somewhat offputting. I have learned a lot from both of these dudes.

Attached: CB2E4C0E-59C0-4F89-8CFD-9EDA5022E67A-17936-000017A8D912515E.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

In America, all you have to do is say something someone doesn't like and stand by it. That's enough to get you killed.

America is literally full of mentally ill people who kill other people. This is just kids ringing someone's doorbell.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-teen-nearly-shot-asking-for-directions_us_5ad0d38be4b077c89ce82acc

globalnews.ca/news/2430524/14-year-old-boy-shot-by-homeowner-after-ringing-doorbell-prank/

nytimes.com/1993/05/24/us/acquittal-in-doorstep-killing-of-japanese-student.html

Fpbp

Fast forward to 0:45.
He's is basically "Chris", but with guns.

cc.com/video-clips/b12r81/chappelle-s-show-when-keeping-it-real-goes-wrong---darius-james---uncensored

Not everyone is sheltered and grew up after the 80's. Crime was much more common back then than you might think. Let's also not forget the race riots.

Just fucking say what you're trying to say rather than post a link to a video. I'm not willing to fuck with a proxy just to be able to watch what should have been an easy tale.

PERFORMANCE WAS OVERALL GOOD ON THIS AK RAI-FUL

Attached: 1511513534062.png (908x960, 674K)

Everyone in this thread should be fucking ashamed

Attached: Carnik-Con-Dugan-Ashley-Operating-3.jpg (960x600, 65K)

He's left the stage bro. Move on.

>won't go to Comedy Central
Just KYS faggit. I don't have a spoon handy for you.

Okay gun Judas

As soon as I finished watching the playlist I can just start again and he will live forever.

And your life will end. Move on.

Man the ushanka thing gets me every time. Yeah we got him guys, he's wearing milsurp.
Acknowledging gun jesus but not as a savior would make Jow Forums gun jews , wouldn't it?

Attached: 1527190534420.png (900x637, 521K)

I just noticed Fish being listed as a clue, like I know this is a meme
But have you ever listened to Leslie Fish?
She has a song about living off the grid if shtf, and its honestly a good listen.
youtube.com/watch?v=0VGuup6g5aQ

No you fucking retard, Comedy Central blocks media access to people living outside the US.

The ammo channel have really nice content.
Too bad he got busted by ATF.

what for?

Any mixup98 fans?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 185K)

good lord look at those teeth

He's based as fuck.

This
Guy is amazing

idk where he gets all those obscure gun variants.
Cool as fuck

Also this

It's because of Karl, I unsubscribed from both In Range TV and Forgotten Weapons.

They aren't going to miss me, and I'm not going to miss them.

Yo!

Just subscribed yesterday!

I've been watching a video or two every year or so for the past decade when looking up specific guns, and yesterday I finally said "what the hell" and subscribed since I was browsing his playlist.

>glock fanman
>fudd daddy

pick one.

>confidence though competence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect