People don't kill people, guns kill people

Every gun in the world somehow chambers a round (even if its unloaded) and fires.

What happens Jow Forums?

Attached: 71ZDGNUJNeL._SY450_.jpg (333x450, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/guns-dont-kill-people-people-people-people-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your hypothetical situation is stupid and you should feel bad

Are we talking about some kind of alien magic or something?
>lots of gunsafes and armories gain extra holes
>a few cops get shot in the leg
>a few CCW carriers get shot in the thigh
>mabye a dozen extremely unlucky folks get immediately lethal wounds

Everyone on Jow Forums is fine because noguns

I go deaf but am otherwise fine.

Does MBT cannons and other big guns like that count for this hypothetical situation?
If so,some unlucky soldiers at army bases around the world get turned into red mist from a random tank shell

Yes, all size guns count for this.

What about rockets? Do all RPGs just vaporize some people at random? Do we now have a sky full of totally unguided ICBMs? If so, humanity's probably screwed as both sides, in total panic nuke each other, and half the uninvolved countries get hit by the random nukes.

Hogg speaks. Gun sales will go up. Drywall sales will go up. Safe sales will go up. Greedy insurance companies are paying out. Sounds like a boom to the economy.

I think my neighbors might die.

Hopefully this thread is mortally wounded. Saged for you nonetheless

You know in Latin there's a difference between an ablative of means by which something happens and an ablative of agent (i.e. the person that does the damn thing). The problem is that English is a shit language so it doesn't have the same amount of nuance that Latin does when it comes to such matters hence there's no difference in colloquial English between "He was killed by means of a gun (means)" and "He was killed by that man (agent)". The first would be "Interfectus est armis igniferis" and the second "Interfectus est ab isto viro", which shows a clear difference between the act of being an agent that does something and being the means by which something is done, which isn't present in English, which is why I thing gun-control advocated are dumb as fuck: because they can't tell the difference between the two situations. Also, the hypothetical in the thread is pretty much impossible since guns have no agency to magically chamber themselves when unchambered and the fact that most gun owners are responsible enough to not put a chambered gun on their person.

*which is why i think gun-control advocates

No because gun control advocates seriously believe that criminals buy their guns legally or that criminals simply won't make their own guns even if they're banned.
It's all about a "sacrifice" to them. If 100 people died(couldn't protect themselves) so that 200 people lived(because of no stolen guns), then that's a good thing. They don't realize we're on the same boat except we don't want to die, hence why the gun. We do want to save lives too but taking away the tool doesn't work.

Summer on Jow Forums. Saged

since this is your hypothetical situation, all I can say is
>guns don't kill people, OP kills people

>since guns have no agency to magically chamber themselves when unchambered
a wizard did it.

Banning guns won't work, but lets be honest here, Tyrone doesn't have the patience or knowhow to make guns.

>All the decommissioned warships of the world unload into their surroundings
Oh god, HMS Victory just blasted her dry berth with a double broadside...do the Iowas hit anything important?

>Every gun in the world
>in the world
Does this include ISS? The Soyuz survival gun fires all three barrels through the wall of Soyuz and into ISS, depressurizing all everything?

There's a retired nuclear artillery piece just a few miles away from me. Also a lot of conventional artillery. A lot of people are about to be blown up.

Oh fuck...

Attached: M65 Rifle.jpg (800x600, 166K)

Australian biker gangs turn out shittons of Lutys, a canadian gang got a factory busted for making TEC-9s (IIRC), it's not a stretch to suppose american gangs would do the same if that became easier than stealing, straw purchasing, or smuggling guns. Those illegal guns would absolutely circulate to non-affiliated thugs, especially the ones that are hot from being used in a murder.

>Every crashed airplane, abandoned tank, and sunken warship discharges at once
Given that the gun is one of the sturdiest parts of a war machine, that's a lot of dakka

>Yes, all size guns count for this.
lot of "demilled" cannons in a lot of town centers and in front of VFW buildings
also a lot of old warships

Attached: 9711c853.jpg (1280x838, 154K)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hear a very loud noise, and my roof starts leaking

Well I'd imagine it'd be pretty darn loud

Since this thread is stupid anyway, could someone explain this shirt to me?

tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/guns-dont-kill-people-people-people-people-people/

Attached: pto-price-overlay.gif (515x320, 3K)

Oh lord, imagine the Imperial War Museum and Bovington!

All of America learns sign language.

Also, i apparently saved the price overlay.

Attached: Untitled.png (510x314, 68K)

if a rack of guns fell on you, is it still a gun death?

Old but gold meme, still makes me chuckle

Attached: Rare+pepe+meme+stolen+from+a+filthy+pol+section+from_2d7899_6522190.gif (344x479, 938K)

You're underestimating the damage I think. There would be many fires started which would burn down several armories eg. on military bases. Probably hundreds would die directly from gunshot wounds (of which there are potentially thousands), probably over a thousand worldwide in all the fallout. I imagine at least a few airplanes would be affected, and there is a real possibility of a crash or several, which would obviously swing the number.

Seoul gets a new ventilation system, among other things