Yeah, I'm thinking he's back

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.

youtu.be/MYDxnTt_YR4

Attached: 1410993026-Jerry-Miculek--Photo-Credit--Yamil-Sued-.1ba66c2a.jpg (1292x860, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jerrymiculek/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope so, but my only concern is the most recent jewtube policy.

Let them even try to fuck with Jerry.

Reminder that the channel was dead because his daughter is a whore and cheated on her husband who was in charge of video production

CHEATED ON HIM WITH A NO ARMED MAN HAHAHAHAHA

>honey I'm pregnant
>it wasn't me, IT WAS THE NO ARMED MAN

Jerry is the best youtuber

Lena is a whoa?

she cheated on her husband multiple times, wished he would kill himself over and over.

she has extreme mental health issues and attempted to get him to kill himself out of guilt.

She can't divorce him because of church so her only way out is if he suicides. She will not sign any divorce papers. it's pretty fucked up.

I guess Jerry sold all of his guns to friends when all this shit was going down too. but who's going to question Jerry?

The music was blaring so loud I couldn't hear what he was saying.

I fucking hate jewtube is shutting down all the best videos

What???

>not hickok45

Nice story

(you)

Every single state in the Union would allow the husband to file for divorce and grant it if she was cheating and he had proofs.

It's already been confirmed if you spend 2 minutes googling it.

>look for my evidence for me
that's not how arguments work, senpai

Attached: 1513560984442.png (673x501, 55K)

Can confirm.

I seent it with my own eyes.

It has been on Reddit and a couple other forums for years now.

i know its true. but his channel isnt dead. read the comments.

>She can't divorce him because of church so her only way out is if he suicides. She will not sign any divorce papers. it's pretty fucked up.
That's not true at all.
She was the one that said she wanted a divorce.

Why would jerry sell all his guns? Did his daughter move back in to her parents or something?

>She can't divorce him because of church

Attached: wivesdontthinkitbelikeitisbutitdo.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

90% of it is true.

>reddit
>tripfag
checks out

Dude created a legit religion because of wanting a divocrce... not that I'm a fan of catholics, but why is the church of England and England in general; taken seriously again?

Fucking disgusting. Back to plebbit antigunner.

Friendly reminder that he's a beta pussy that got cucked by a guy with no hands, and she's a useless woman that's less capable than a guy with no hands.

>spacing

Git.

First to master merchant ships and economy of scale. It's impressive how quickly and totally the English empire imploded.

None of that is Jerry’s fault. I’m glad he is back.

I need the source of this information.

There was an entire dossier back when the channel died.

It went almost like this:
>Miculek's son-in-law has a toucan
>someone finds this guy talking about toucans with the username Ramphastid556
>he posts pic related
>someone finds out that this is Miculek's son-in-law's plebbit account
>the Miculek youtube account was owned by Miculek's son-in-law and he also was the one who filmed and edited everything
>the date of the post and the channel dying all match perfectly
>everything starts making sense.

tl;tr: Miculek's son-in-law had the idea of making the channel to get wealthy, got cucked by a guy that doesn't even have hands, got mad and locks the channel.

All thanks to the toucan we solved the mystery.

Attached: TVTestPattern comments on xpost from TIL Breaking up feels different for men and women what do you t (1444x957, 531K)

Women are such fucking trash kek none of this shocks me in the least.
Still wouldn't stop her from taking all of his shit. 2018 you have to be retarded to get married with all the rights the courts give chicks.

Jesus god

He doesnt have hands?

Nope, but you know for sure she gets NUBB'D.

Attached: lena-hunter.png (521x846, 337K)

Imagine being a Christfag and he does this to you. kek where is your god now buddy. Wew that's rough though. Thots and prayers.

No hands at all, but i bet he is quite skilled with those stumpy arms and they have many uses.

Still, when your wife leaves you for a man with no hands... something is wrong.

Attached: Hunter_Cayll_at_the_2017_IPSC_Rifle_World_Shoot.jpg (1200x800, 390K)

>Lena Miculek is God

Attached: 1506831968024.jpg (900x948, 87K)

>All thanks to the toucan
he literally says he was married to Lena Miculek. There didn't have to be any kind of detective work.

What am I looking at
Wat

>when you're such a worthless cunt that a guy with no hands is your gun smith, ammo loader, driver, and cook
how did the daughter of Jerry fucking Miculek turn out to be so fucking useless?

Just got to see my buddy go through it, think again
>Live in WA
>Wife has affair with no less than 3 different men
>Text messages, email, and photographic proof from PI
>Files for divorce
>Wife claims HES A VIOLENT PTSD ABUSER despite absolutely no evidence whatsoever
>Only supporting witness is her felon sister who lives in Oregon
>Wife likes about her income and assets to court but perjury isn't a thing cause civil court
>Wife is also diagnosed bipolar
>Pierce County judge awards her 100% custody of the two kids, orders buddy to pay $2800 a month (60% of his monthly salary before taxes) to "maintain the children's lifestyle), gives her the house, and mandates he buy her out of her retirement (another $28k)

Even if it's the husband getting fucked, he'll still get fucked more because as far as the state is considered women are perpetually the victim.

Henry didn't pull it out of his ass, but he was the first major power to embrace Protestantism and tell the papists to fuck off.

>Women

If it wasn't for the toucan no one would ever connect the dots that Ramphastid556 is Miculek's son-in-law. Everyday you can find people talking about being cheated on and dating the daughter of mildly famous people in plebbit. If it wasn't the dozens of posts about toucans and Lena with the toucan we would never find out.

I'm just glad hes back, fuck you and your drama you faggots.

He's shorter than her and has no hands. Jerry's son must be the biggest faggot alive for her to cheat on him with this clown lmfao

Attached: 1526860075244.png (258x544, 105K)

Women really don't need a reason to be unfaithful beyond the fact that it's in their nature.

it's jerry's daughter doing hte cheating

sounds like your buddy got outsmarted by a woman

BUT HOW DOES HE DRIVE OR LOADS AMMO?

Attached: 1473553279648.jpg (311x311, 14K)

>if god real then y bad thing happen???

whoa...

Attached: 1517032752424.png (800x729, 48K)

I wouldn't say this thread doesn't belong on Jow Forums but it's giving me emotions I didn't ask for.

Attached: 1520711646620.png (475x792, 705K)

>lives in WA
Strike one
>obviously shit tier lawyer
Strike two
>definitely isn't telling you the whole story because nah.jpeg
Strike three

Man, shit like this puts me off relationships. Like, fuck the possibility of dealing with that shit.

Attached: stopping-power.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

BEST GUN GRANDPA HERE TO FULLY SEMIAUTOMATIC THE HORDES OF GUN GRABBERS

his hand loads got him to where he is today

>I guess Jerry sold all of his guns to friends when all this shit was going down too
lolwut

Attached: 597130B7-10D7-45C4-8B5B-E346752A798A.jpg (440x435, 42K)

>trip
>reddit spacing
>goes on reddit
at this point im not even surprised

>misunderstanding that simple post
>mfw
You're autistic but also retarded I see
>someone made an attempt at a joke
Relax user. Just making fun of JC temporarily.

Attached: 1512239670038.jpg (237x349, 20K)

>no hands
>still shooting

Attached: 1455755769597.gif (600x304, 263K)

No, you misunderstood MY post, retard.

>moderate california fudd

YES JERRY IS BACK!

Also -

I think it's pretty cool that she found true love in someone less able bodied. Fuck all of you calling her a whore she was like 20 years old. Young people shouldn't marry. If anyone is to blame it's fucking christfags for brainwashing people into thinking you need to marry to have sex.

Which is why you go to every top 20 divorce lawyers in your state for a "consultation" afterwards they cannot be your wife's lawyer.

There's two sides to every story and we haven't heard hers, but cheating on your spouse, regardless of age, is damn egregious and would be a good reason to never become involved with someone like that. Jerry will always be one of my role models, but I just can't consider his daughter to be an upstanding person if it's all true. Still, I wish them the best and hope they all find happiness in their lives.

>Young people shouldn't marry
For pretty much all of modern history, minus the last hundred or so years, the default age to betrothe was like 15/16 and most women married by 20.

20 isn't young, it's literally about the ideal time mentally and physically to begin making babies. If she was in love with some other dude, she should have owned up to it, and sought to get out of the marriage, or you know, just marry the other guy in the first place.

>it's fine as long as I """repent""" my sins

So he was 20 when he started dating 15yo lena.

I'm all for young teen pussy but it's a little weird when you're 20 and you date a 15 year old

>Nobody knows jack shit about what's going on
Love you Terence

giddy pls, get back in arg and never leave

>confesses what she did and "repents."

What red flags did this dude miss or ignore? Is "Christianity" a red flag? Since some idiot Christians think they can just blatantly do immoral things and expect to be "forgiven?"

Attached: DeHJeTpV4AARHXl.jpg (979x734, 156K)

Shit was normal before feminism. Virgins girls will have a stronger pair bonding instinct.

The kid is basically Edward Penishands irl.

Attached: Untitled-1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

at first i was pretty happy to see a jerry thread now i just hope we all die in ww3 already or some shit
[spoiler]thots and prayers was pretty clever tho[/spoiler]

It kind of is. Jerry and his wife are part of a crazy christian sect and it was a huge ordeal for their daughter to even be allowed to start dating the guy who became her husband. Like they don't allow dating. Only courtsing and only for marriage. They fucked their daughter up with that so she married the first guy she met when she was really young.

That's not their fault at all.

you really got to hand it to her though, that is one spectacular way to try to end a marriage

It makes sense you have to admit.
>daughter is xtian hardcore
>marries some dude
>cheats with a drug dealing competitive shooter with no hands
>there is a toucan warbling in the background
>this means the father of the cheating daughter has to sell all his guns
Pretty much standard operating procedure world over.

>t.never dealt with boomer and leftist judges

True but a 20yo today with a 15yo is either sick or pathetic

Go to his instagram
instagram.com/jerrymiculek/
He wants ideas on what the view wants to see.

Attached: aye.png (429x431, 9K)

That's what you'd think. I took a girls virginity a few weeks ago and she told me she just wanted a hook up.

Kinda sucked desu I wanted to gf her

>the state of women now

brutal

did he represent himself in court? how did he get fucked that hard with any laywer?

I was in a somewhat similar situation: wanted to date, she just wanted to hook up. I've learned more about her and I'm glad we didn't date. I now have an aversion to girls that just want to hook up.

>I took a girls virginity
You fell for it dude

While this chick is probably a super-whore........

Church boi got cucked because he wouldn't putt out for years. Deserved. Christfags get cucked by chadfags, this is how life works. I bet he still doens't understand how women work even after this. Such is the life of christfag. You ether become the chad, or live long enough to become the cuck.

Attached: 1527468252425.jpg (750x738, 105K)

what a lot of buzzwords and memes packed into one meaningless nothing
i've already forgotten what you wrote

>just blatantly do immoral things and expect to be "forgiven?"

This has been the cornerstone of Christianity since the beginning. Its an extortion racket.

Still gave me a (you) tho. But i wouldn't expect a christcuck to understand or remember anything. Have fun loosing your virginity at age 40 when god gives you permission. If you have any questions, ask your local priest, he will tell you what to do. He is 100% verrified to be 100% moral. No touching of little boys, NEVER!

>only 60% of his salary
what a lucky cunt

Attached: DaveFoley.jpg (240x200, 18K)

Consult with one new one a week every week for the entirety of the marriage, just as insurance.

This is a good thread and I have learned a lot. I'm actually relieved because I thought Jerry might have health problems instead. Good to know he doesn't and this is the real reason.

>you really got to hand it to her though
*applause*

Please clap