Dealing with aggression without getting sued

I'm just a normal guy, the only fights I've gotten in were in grade school.
I've come to the realization that if I was approached by an aggressor, while living in a cuck state, and attempt to defend myself I will be sued and prosecuted as hard as the law allows. In these situations, is the only alternative to run from every single aggressive conflict?

Does anyone in a cuck state/cuck country have any experience with this?

Attached: thot disposal crew.png (505x565, 414K)

What state are you in? It's probably not as cucked as you think.

>I will be sued and prosecuted
That's going to happen in any state. Just accept it.

running is always the best option

Attached: how to get a gf.webm (460x252, 1.73M)

this makes the penis big

It is you who is the cuck.

I can't tell if a foreskin would be helpful or a liability here.

>think you have to fight
You never have to fight unless they want to and at that point it's self defense.
1. Walk away verbally stating you don't want to fight
2. They follow trying to start shit
3. They start shit
4. Fight back
If you seriously think you have something to prove by standing up to a dick no life asshole you're in the same exact boat he is.

Welcome to manhood you get to be an adult now, bend over, hope you lubed up.

When I was about 7 my dad was playing golf and another golfer got mad that they weren’t playing fast enough (they were in a group of 4). Anyways this guy approaches my dad with a club and starts cursing out one of the other guys and they get heated. The guy pulls the club back like he’s going to hit my dad and my dad beat the ever loving shit out of him.

Anyways, my dad almost goes to jail for this and racked up a bunch of legal fees. He said the biggest lesson he learned was always be the first one to call the police.

for ten bucks a month I got a insurance to protect against lawful use of force. armed and unarmed at home, work and the street.
covers legal advice, trial lawyers and most fees.

>shit happens
>insurance denies claim
>laughs at him after since he's got so many expenses now he's never going to sue

or not

Then why is the market behaving in a way that they have to mandatory have to buy into it? If it were worth it, they'd have bought it. If they're getting paid no matter what, they can kick anyone they want off it at any time for any reason.

I work to kill terrorists. If terrorists targeted people selling insurance, I don't think they're going to be considered terrorists if they only get the insurance money people. They won't insure people that need help because that doesn't help their bottom line.

we have that shit here too in brazil,some fancy faggots that call themselves human right"s defenders help criminals,family of criminals and other insane shit.the goverment and corrupt police say that we should just give up our belongings and not react,because they surely will sort it out(they fail)

Is this a fetish thing or peta protest against glue traps?

It's legal to shoot anyone, even police, if they illegally enter your home in my state, so I'll be fine.

>Japanese girl in a skirt

which do you think

You have to be able to really express the fear for your life. They won't buy it if some dude just gets a little handsy on you. If you're legitimately attacked by an aggressor you'll be fine.

That being said, just pulling your gun out and escalating has a pretty big psychological effect on aggressors.

>asian girl
Duh

Just use reasonable force. Someone swings for you, swing back etc. Once you've put them down, leave it at that.

If you act like a retard and stomp them whilst down, or do something that'll cause serious damage, that's when you'll encounter trouble.

My Jiu Jitsu instructor always pressed into us that if we did get into a fight in the street, try to choke them out ASAP, rather than going for any joint lock.

That way, you've ended the aggression efficiently, and will look better in court if it comes to that.

Oh, and never be the one to initiate violence. The easier you can plead self defence, the better.

.t lawyerfag & jiu jitsufag

You'd have to be careful if the police get called though, assuming your state frowns upon brandishing etc.

>always be the first one to call the police.
This is extremely important

Have a body cam.
Audio recording.
Self defence insurance so you cover your behind money wise when in court.

Was working secuirty/LE, now nursing.
Almost had to saved someones life on the highway. One suv was upside down, two other cars totaled. Getting sued is easy.

Just make sure you don't have a record and have 100% of your training down, with a awesome lawyer on speed dial.

Haha beta faggot. Get beat the fuck up, bitchboy.

Bullshit. If you're in a situation that escalates to physical combat (but wouldn't be seen as an attempt on your life) and there's no witnesses to back you up saying that the other person was the aggressor; literally any cop is going to arrest you for blood choking someone on the street.

Conversely, if you feel that your life is in danger, you're way better off shooting him.