Alright fellas. Zombie apocalypse is happening. They're walkers, die to head-shots. Sometimes they sprint...

Alright fellas. Zombie apocalypse is happening. They're walkers, die to head-shots. Sometimes they sprint, sometimes they shuffle. What's your loadout?

Attached: Zombie.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

Summerfag cancer needs to die

pointless to respond unless given more info on what the Zs are really like. TwD walkers are different from the WWZ infected.

AR in 223 because I'm not a contrarian faggot. Sidearm is a shockwave though.

Yugo SKS for close quarters

Remington 1740 because one trigger is just for faggots

FAL because its superiority

Attached: 1526835367621.gif (549x475, 2.71M)

Ruger 10/22 because it's accurate and it's easy to carry lots of ammo.

I'd have a Ruger MkIV for danger close situations

Surely if I shoot their legs they won't be able to move towards me? Seems a lot easier than getting headshots every time.

.22 lr would be best for head shots because it bounces around in the skull. 10/22 jams too much to be reliable and its made of unreliable plastic so give me an old fashioned bolt or pump action 22 long and I will survive your zombie apocolpyse.

If I wait long enough they'll just rot into nothing. So I get supplies, I get any sort of sawed off shotgun I can find and move south because they rot faster in warmer climate. Maybe see if I can get a boat and hang out off the coast until they're all dead.

Overweight and underage individuals unusually obsess over zahmbees. Disgusting and wasteful use of energy. Mindless garbage not unlike closely following the royal wedding. Grow the fuck up

Saiga 12 with a fuck ton of ammo.

Frag grenades and fire bombs too.

Attached: B6TnipkCQAE3Z7g.png (480x319, 144K)

Rigor Mortis is still a thing.
They couldn't run at all, and would barely be capable of a slow walk.
Their bone density would also be absolute shit. If you can find a .22lr that shoots reliably, it would be perfect. Otherwise something like an AR, with a 9mm sidearm.

A trowel. Build an eight foot wall between them and me. Then build more walls and slowly reclaim the area acre by acre.

Go 200% Trümmerfrau on old houses for bricks for my walls. Replace houses with veggie patches.

Attached: RO116-9.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>Zombie apocalypse

Its real fuckin' 2011 in here

Assuming I just have what's under my bed,
>cheap PSA AR w/ Brown Bear 55 gr. FMJ .223
>backup winchester 1200 12 ga strapped to back w/ WinLite 1 oz slugs
>on hip, S&W Model 19 in fancy-ass Bianchi holster w/ . 38 Spc 158 gr. hp because that's what I have boxes of

Shave all body hair and cover myself in oil.

I'll out run the fuck out some dead zombie bitches and even if they try to get me they have the coordination of dudes with .2 BACs and I'll be slippery as shit.

>implying you can get any of that

So, SHTF thread?

If they are flying immortal magic demon zombies, chainsaw hand and double barrel shotgun is the way to go.

Attached: ash-chainsaw.jpg (683x553, 86K)

summer is here

Attached: 1514739362946.jpg (1024x806, 85K)

Molotovs and pipe bombs?

No, those are pretty easy to get. Saiga would be the hard part but's it not like they're completely unobtanium,

I can't tell who is a summerfag and who is summerfagging ironically anymore

AK-47, Frying pan, 754 grenades.

Attached: 57BD82D8-871E-4ACD-BB93-2808D5B2F7D6.png (804x1203, 436K)

>frag grenade
>molotov
One of these things is not like the other...

Also...
>molotov
Yes, because the only thing worse than zombies is zombies that are also on fire.

its this what summer looks like, Jow Forums?

Why are you such a faggot, OP?

Attached: Terminator 2 - 5.jpg (1024x768, 180K)

Scoot over to local school. That place was rebuilt a few years ago and the city blew a THICC nut on it's budget. We're talking automated steel security doors, cameras in every room and hallway, bomb shelter that they stock with tons of supplies, and the best part is it is 4 stories high and has a very open lot. Nearly 400 yards in every direction before you hit another building.

I'd just go to the roof with AR-15 and 7,000 rounds of my ammo and reduce the walker population to zero. It is only a town of 20,000 and most of us are hunters so I imagine quite a few others will be doing the same. It would honestly get boring at some point. Each shot would attract even more walkers and I could leisurely pick them off. One weeks time town is probably completely clear of any hordes so everyone could just walk around with a pistol taking care of the rest.

Attached: 1513165566918.jpg (503x518, 55K)

>tfw glassesfag

Attached: Gear.jpg (680x650, 158K)

Glock 34
M1 Carbine

This is like the one spot where I'd take a 10/22 over my CZ or Model 60. If I was a little further out of town I'd be good with my 60 and a speedloader.

Zombies are fun, IDGAF.