If I joined the military, what are the chances of cultivating a revolutionary group from within...

If I joined the military, what are the chances of cultivating a revolutionary group from within, overthrowing the structure from the bottom up, and then when firmly incharge of the military, carrying out a (bloody, but fair) coup of the government?

Attached: 1524009218967.jpg (526x700, 85K)

zero

nearly zero unless something really really bad happened.

you'll most certainly end up being a hero worship carbon copy of every other k retard that joins and barely makes it through 4 years without an hero

Attached: TommyLeeJonesNoCountry.jpg (1280x850, 763K)

Hi there guy who's on a list.

zero

considering the numerous gangs who get away with being in, probably low chance of detection, but if you go for poly, they specifically ask if you have ever considered this post you just made OP

50/50 you should go for it.

If you just admit it, they can't bust you for lying.

100%. As soon as you get to basic talk to your instructor. Tell him straight up. I have it on good information that they're dying for an excuse. Then he can start indoctrinating backup for you. Do it, OP.

this. Drill seargeants are just a bunch of angry dudes waiting to overthrow the government because they're just so angry all the time.

Attached: 7da.gif (250x250, 51K)

Attached: snw laughing.gif (445x247, 2.62M)

100% chance that your chances are -100% because your efforts will increase support to the other side.

zero unless you are able to erect an astounding mythos during a time of extreme crisis in which the law making bodies of the country have lost all confidence.

The U.S. seems to have consistently avoided tyranny, or at least autocracy.

What nation? Officer or enlisted? Anyway it's zero chance.

You're gonna get NJP'd just like your butt-buddy Spencer Rapone.

Fuck off communist faggot.

sedition is punishable under UCMJ.

"UCMJ Article 94: Mutiny and Sedition. A service member of the United States armed forces who seeks to overthrow lawful civil or military order by seditious or mutinous acts either through violence or disobedience could face punishment under Article 94 of the UCMJ."

Its punishable by death.
when was the last time someone was given the death sentence in the military?

IIRC not since the red scare, but could be wrong

You'll be too busy picking up cigarette butts and being called a boot to even try that shit. Once the work day is over you'll go back to your barracks room and jerk off and then drink heavily and forget why you joined the military for the next 3 or so years

AFAIK last was Pvt. John Bennett in 61', rapist and murderer.

Last was Pvt John Bennette 1961. Got drunk, raped an 11 year old, and tried to drown her afterwards. Given four death sentences.

Unless you hold a very high rank, have proven yourself to the men under your command, hold a large degree of influence over the military, can drum up every victory you receive and downplay every defeat you suffer, and something really bad happens to sway the public opinion against the government to a high degree, your chances are precisely 0.00%
If you do happen to become a renowned general and you don't retire before widespread riots over hunger or human rights abuses or whatever else occur, then sure, I'll give you a chance at becoming the next Napoleon.

you will never motivate the Niggers, Spics, and white Millennials of the military to do that.

>Given four death sentences.

Concurrent or consecutive?

Up to him I suppose

>the chances
They're pretty small, since there should be fitting cirquimstances for the coup, such as:
-weak state
-poor population
-conflict between state and major social groups
-foreign backing (to some degree)
>revolutionary
No. There are differences between revolution and coup. And I doubt that you can introduce the big enough changes.

Not to mention that if OP has to ask, he's not confident enough to pull it off anyway.

If you have to ask 0%

Zero. Need a three to four star general at least. Just join the CIA and get paid to do it.

Attached: Bait.png (162x194, 63K)

Wait a couple of decades for the demographic displacement to run its course and you might pull it off.

That's just a matter of time though, the federal government is only getting more insular and out of touch with its constituents. When boomer cucks start dying, there will only be minorities fighting each other for gibs.

Zero if it is the US military. US service members payed well and have few complaints usually relating to mundane tasks and tards who fuck them up.

This, the picture implied you are a huge commie fucking faggot OP. IF THAT NIGGER ASS FLAG GETS ANYWHERE NEAR DC IM GONNA KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU FUCKING DEGERNATES AND LASH YOU ON CROSSES. I DONT CARE IF IM HELPING THE GOVERNMENT DEFEND YOU FUCKS OFF ID RATHER KILL YOU ALL AND LET GOD SORT YOU OUT.

this, the gov is bad, but they aren't commies yet

Join the officer core. Find few pro-white nationalists and overthrow the gov. Find allies from outside the borders.
Good luck OP!

Children off K

Attached: brainlet4.jpg (588x823, 109K)

why would you wanna overthrow the gubment?

Attached: 04591723ac060281c036d76b64ec740d8beded5b95c37b250d0115b5145b802e.jpg (377x323, 84K)

the poly isnt to incriminate you, it just means you won't get to do whatever job requires you pass it.

I think the word you're looking for is sedition, but why do you want to betray your own homeland, you Bolshevik fuckhead?

Depends on your charisma and intelligence.
Jim Jones convinced almost 1,000 people to commit suicide at the same time.

Son.

Do you really think you can recreate Metal Gear Solid 1?

Attached: Metal Gear.jpg (540x302, 44K)

And settled on a Zionist Oligarchy.

sure is summer up in here

Commie out.

Attached: 1506496194509.jpg (931x524, 99K)

Jesus Christ aren't there still a few more weeks of school left?

I knew a guy in 4th ID back when it was in Germany. He hit the clubs "reppin" his unit, Delta Company, like it was a fucking gang.

>D-Block whaaaat
>D-Block takin over this mother fucker
>This corner is indicted, D-Block bitches

He got the shit kicked out of him by some Germans, command got wind, and while nobody got papers ran on them, it was clear that they figured out everyone involved and suppressed any further activity from "D-Block".

tl;dr - It won't work from the bottom up. Any insurrection would be discovered and locked down before it reached a platoon sized element.

Screw this guy. He's a cunt in real life too.

Attached: class pistol.jpg (2448x3264, 1.22M)