Who would win in a gunfight...

Who would win in a gunfight, a pair of British authorised firearms officers with G36s vs a pair of LAPD beat cops with ARs?

Attached: british-police-are-on-high-alert-following-the-attacks-in-nice.png (1067x800, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/joint-us-israel-police-and-law-enforcement-training
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LAPD cops , because they're used to getting shot at already

On one hand, LAPD (and American cops in general) can't shoot for shit, have minimal training, and are basically militia bubbas in blue uniforms.
On the other hand "yEw GoT a LOISENCE fer THAT m8????" have probably never been shot at before, whereas the LAPD guys probably have at least once.

I'd probably say the edge goes to the LAPD, just because pure confidence and knowing how you react under fire can make up for a lack of training vs. someone that's never felt combat adrenaline before.

Attached: 1467220507655.jpg (1184x1046, 468K)

Why do bong officers even need giggle guns if the populace can't even own sharp objects?

soccer hooligans are kindergarten stuff to LAPD

Attached: oj_pimpson.png (1280x1024, 1.84M)

Pretty sure those aren't full-auto. Every subgun I've seen the british cops carry were semi-only. Same with their ARs that some carry instead of the G36.

>I'd probably say the edge goes to the LAPD, just because pure confidence and knowing how you react under fire can make up for a lack of training vs. someone that's never felt combat adrenaline before.
I'd take random Pashtun villagers that have been in firefights since they were 12, even if they have no clue how to use the sights on their rifles, over a bunch of office worker Arfcom-ers that spend their weekends paying for "training classes".

Attached: 1471825358498.jpg (1148x746, 147K)

For the same reason the US pours money into aircraft carriers, ICBMs and 5th gen fighters while fighting empoverished people in africa or the middle east.

How is your greentext related to your statement?

Because it's fun?

This
Because you are a
dumb frogposter

I would ordinarily side with the Americans on this but seeing as they are from california, they are probably just as uneducated on guns as your average brit so its a toss up. Id wager though that LA cops have more experience dealing with gunfire though compared to brits who seem to have more experience with islamic trucks of peace.

Very closely related.

Shittily trained people (LAPD) who've been shot at before = Better than trained people (British AFOs) who have no clue how they'd react under fire, to real pressure, etc...

Yeah and Europe pours money into housing, feeding, and welfare for empoverished people in africa or the middle east.

american cops hardly ever get shot at, even in niggerized cities

LAPD.

Critical incidents and building clearing are daily things over there, and their suspects actually are armed. On top of real life experience, their training is better than I'd assume it is in Britain. Even small town Mickey Mouse departments here in the states have military tier training available to them. I'd assume in UK their policing is more apologetic based. They'd probably try to talk calmly to the LAPD officers and offer them social services after being shot at.

>I'd assume
pretty much your post in a nutshell

I think you'd be surprised.
Not getting shot because negros are awful shots =/= not getting shot at.
I've got a few buddies that work as cops in Houston and the gunfire is pretty constant.
There's also the factor of finding the gun before it's an issue.
The adrenaline pump of searching a guy and finding a gun in waistband, realizing he could have pulled it at any time, is a thing.

There is such thing as danger and adrenaline inoculation, which is why you stop getting buck fever the second or third time hunting.

>Critical incidents and building clearing are daily things over there

ahahahahahahahahaha no

>Even small town Mickey Mouse departments here in the states have military tier training available to them

i.e. billy bob and his inbred cousins living on the govt dole living out their sheepdog fantasy

I was baptized by fire twice in my first year on Phoenix PD and that's just an angry mexican/white trash city.

I don't think you actually sort through police reports to see how often it happens. I think you're just talking out of your ass. It's like the claim that being a pilot is more dangerous than being a cop. I don't think we lost close to 200 pilots last year...

But yeah, it isn't like cops. Not everything is a critical incident.

ok so cops just assume they are getting shot at because they hear gunfire in the distance, or they assume they could have been shot because a street nigger they accosted was carrying a gun

how delusional

>"Look mom! I'm troleing 4chinz!"

Attached: 1506879802957.jpg (645x773, 56K)

>It's like the claim that being a pilot is more dangerous than being a cop. I don't think we lost close to 200 pilots last year...

dat strawman. incidentally, general aviation is also significantly more dangerous than commercial aviation.

being a cop doesn't even crack the top 20 most dangerous professions in the US and that's including shit like self-induced automobile accidents and heart attacks on the job

Attached: 1324685104001.jpg (287x277, 15K)

ahahahahaaha yes.

I was with Phoenix which is a comparable large city, but not as large as LA. Our continued training was fucking great. The department invested a lot into it because we actually used the things we learned, because in fact building clearing was a daily thing. Homeless drugshits would break into someone's house and they'd want it secured before going in. Critical incidents not so much daily, I can only speak for my precinct but there were others down south that were worse that likely had crazy shit daily.

I'd continue but I just got dispatched to a guy riding a bike with a rifle and knife... Hope it's just an OCbro.

The British ones, most likely.

The Armed Response Units (ARUs) in the UK are dedicated firearms officers, and their whole role surroundings responding to situations that involve a frearm requirement, barring the odd stint on proactive defense watch (airports etc). They're the ones that do all those situations, and train more exclusively for that role, since its what they spent 90% of their time doing.

LAPD beat cops spend 99% of their time dealing with normal police shit, and their ongoing training focuses on other things than their firearms. They simply deal with a broader range of calls, requirements and tasks than the ARUs in the UK do.

ARUs essentially come somewhere between Beat Cops and SWAT. British equivilent to stuff like SWAT is higher up the chain than your average ARU.

Essentially, in terms of firearms knowledge and capability:

British Beat Cop < US Beat Cop < British ARU < US/UK SWAT (not sure what the Brits call them)

>US cops are badly trained
Fuck no, U.S. cops are LEAGUES ahead of Europeon police, they're so fucking incompetent and corrupt they won't protect their CHILDREN from being gangraped and pimped out for YEARS by Muslims and they KNEW ABOUT IT.

The Europeon police can't even protect themselves much less anyone else, they'd rather arrest people who make mean tweets and dog jokes rather than arrest Muslims who rape women. If this shit happened in the U.S. the fucking police would go full death squad.

Attached: capitalistplz.jpg (276x280, 43K)

>knowing he could have pulled it on you
Lol why cant cops realize 99% of people carry guns to defend themselves, not shoot at every cop they see?
Bunch of weirdo paranoid red guard faggos if you ask me.

I'm sure European police would love to stop the children being raped, but the (((powers))) that be won't let the,

>go through a house looking for a comatose crackhead

much tactical

>tommy robinson.jpg
I'm surprised bongs aren't knife attacking judges and police captains to death at this point. I guess it's another issue of the peasant mentality. So cowed that they can't do their own Oklahoma City bombing to nut check the government into realizing they serve the people.

>I'd continue but I just got dispatched to a guy riding a bike with a rifle and knife

why the fuck are you even dispatched at all when open carry is legal

When I was a cop in San Antonio I was shot at 3 times in my first year.
>fuck that job
I think you'd be suprised by how much police get fired upon (albeit by terrible shots)

>"suspicious person"
Cops get called out to a lot of things that aren't technically illegal

Because if he walks into the grocery store and opens fire we're held liable because "why did the police refuse to contact him?!" But if we contact him it's "why did they contact him he's not breaking the law RRREEEEEE."

Last one I was on the dude was a recently released inmate who was not on crack, rather meth. Refused to show his hands and just kept saying fuck you you're going to have to shoot me after I do what I do. Got the taser on him quick enough. Luckily it was just a fixed blade in his pocket and not a gun because that fucker did not want to go back to prison.

>we're held liable because "why did the police refuse to contact him?!" But if we contact him it's "why did they contact him he's not breaking the law RRREEEEEE."

bullshit, police are not legally liable for either scenario

>LAPD sees vehicle entirely unlike the description of brits' patrol vehicle
>magdump
>declare victory.

haha, i wonder how many people will get the reference. what was the nickname Jow Forums was giving him? i forget. black rambo or something?

I feel like the US cops would pull through
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/joint-us-israel-police-and-law-enforcement-training

Attached: 8B7F6AEA-1B8B-4059-A307-EEA8FAF67E86.jpg (700x390, 56K)

they've been pacified after years of 1984 style propaganda

Attached: 1467015575802.jpg (600x928, 286K)

I still can't believe someone made a complete DOOM Wad about the event the very same fucking day it happened.

Can't Corner the Dorner, motherfuckers.

You're right holmes, we just respond and put ourselves in danger because we like harassing people. Your victim fantasy is 100% correct.

Best post.

british, because the government wouldn't allow the LAPD cops into the country due to some variation of "disturbance of peace", "racism", "sexism", "inciting hatred", "hate speech", "islamophobia"

i can stomp these sissies with my fists,no need to use guns against bongs.

>filename

Attached: 1505740576576.png (584x560, 304K)

>this is supposed to be a bad thing
Rethink your life

>rethink
>think
Isn't that illegal in Europe?

LAPD fires a total of 637 rounds, 4 of which strike the British officers, killing them and thus winning the gunfight while the Brits are still fumbling for their firearms loicenses

LAPD. Americans are more aggressive and just about that action in general. Brits are Britcucks for a reason.
kek and British cops do? even their armed cops shoot about as much as our regular joe leo's. put the bottle down, user.

>Semi auto sub guns
What's the point? I thought the only reason these existed was to sell to larping american civilians.

money wasting faggot who doesn't know how the world works.

>"You seem like a decent fella but I'll have to run your license since you were going 13 over"
>turns to cruiser and gets the back of his head blown off
What fuckin weirdos