"dude, I LOVE DA/SA" guns

>"dude, I LOVE DA/SA" guns
>thumbcocks the hammer everytime

If you do this, you are a piece of shit.

Attached: 1514002677372.jpg (3008x2000, 916K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNCO1NWXt_k
youtube.com/watch?v=FKI1xmtf5Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=FsoX26OhDCY
youtube.com/watch?v=GZplH6zreQI
youtube.com/watch?v=nod5qLlSGUM
youtube.com/watch?v=bU4v5i5c42k
youtube.com/watch?v=r7YdjrvB718
pistol-training.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never heard someone say that
I've also never really seen anyone do that outside of movies.

Obvious slide thread is obvious. The premise is patently absurd.
>DA/SA
>carries cond 2

Saged btw.

>Always shoot DA/SA autos in single action
>Always shoot DA/SA revolvers in double action

>Dude I love Da/Sa
>Never uses the decocker before firing like a normal individual
Wow, that wasn't hard retarded
>Durr hurr u ain't gonna carry lik dat
kys

I love DA/SA guns. I have no need to thumb cock the hammer.

Absolutely no one loves da/sa. Most are pretending they do so they can be "different".

>no one loves da/sa
Why not? I do. I will always take something with a hammer over striker fired, I just like it better.

No one likes a DA pull. A good one does not exist.

Well yeah but as a method of carry I feel it offers more advantages than other methods of carry

So long as you're ok with your first shot missing the bad guy and hitting your wife's son...

And thats a bad thing why?

Plot twist: The bad guy IS the wife's son.

Attached: 1524989213707.jpg (576x472, 52K)

>your first shot missing
If you're carrying DA/SA you really ought to know how to fire in double action.

>that is literally the purpose of the decocker you fucking mong

noguns spotted
youtube.com/watch?v=PNCO1NWXt_k

It's more likely than you think!

Most striker fired pistols with restrike capabilities are shit, and some people like to use the heavier DA pull as a safety precaution (if someone is trying to kill you, you might not have the best fine motor control since adrenalin effects your strength, breathing, speed etc)

Don't wanna be that dude who shoots himself in the leg on the draw

>dude, I love having a gun that gives me the option of cocking for a smooth easy trigger pull
Sounds fine.

right so two completely different trigger pulls must be perfect in those situations

>"Dude, I could never carry a DA/SA. Those are super dangerous when you holster without decocking."
>Carries a Glock or M&P with a 3.5lb aftermarket trigger with a reduced takeup and no crossbar
>Carries a P320

>a good DA pull does not exist
Actually kill yourself, pick up a revolver(and use it to kill yourself).

>8lb long as fuck trigger pulls are totally kewl dude

For a defensive situation, yes. The first pull is longer and more deliberate. After that they're easier. It isn't target shooting, it's usually someone in your face or a few feet away. You may be more prone to NDing a second round into whoever/whatever you're shooting at, but that's better than being prone to NDing into your leg or on the draw

you have zero idea about which you speak mofo, that shit is gay gun super instructor nonsense

>that dude who shoots himself in the leg on the draw
All the people who carry striker fired guns convince themselves that they know exactly what they're doing and that that would never happen to them. Extra safety features are for dumb people and everyone thinks they're smart.

Everything he said made perfect sense to me, what is it you disagree with?

excellent rebuttal

Attached: 1527200976814.jpg (960x960, 181K)

Lets play spot the actual retard. Trigger pull length is one of the biggest factors in reducing NDs, if you can't handle a long and smooth 8lb trigger pull or think that qualifies as a bad trigger then KYS.

the whole idea that somehow under stress a striker will lead to a n/d and a da/sa will somehow find the bad guy even though it's 2 completely different trigger pulls. it's nonsense that is pure made up fiction based on nothing but "ihearditonyoutubeonce".

In what scenario would you realistically be shooting at someone so far away that your DA trigger inadequacies would cause you to miss? And if you do need to shoot at someone 50 feet away for some retarded reason just cock the hammer back

let's say you are at the mall buying your pretend girlfriend a mlp doll from newbury comics. a mudslime decides to holla ackbar and starts firing an AK in your direction. you're about 75' away - are you gonna spend the time to cock the hammer.

ONE SHOT ONE KILL ONLY HITS COUNT BRO

since we're doing the tactical instructor nonsense

>the whole idea that somehow under stress a striker will lead to a n/d and a da/sa will somehow find the bad guy even though it's 2 completely different trigger pulls.
You probably think you can ride the reset in a SD situation.

>t. soi hands

>choosing your defensive handgun based on the ability to engage riflemen from 75 yards

How old are you?

Attached: 1524194369442.jpg (475x317, 19K)

>Most striker fired pistols with restrike capabilities are shit

ackshually

Attached: twins10.jpg (320x240, 25K)

>75'
>yards
>ur stupid hahaha
do u even

Does acting like a child usually win arguments for you?

Still true.

>not appendix carrying your B&T USW daily in case of mall attacks
You'll never save the mayor's nephew tbqh family

my man, feet =/= yards. pay attention.

>Pay attention to me and my Call of Duty fantasies
You're not using your Glock to take out an AK wielding terrorist whether he's 75 yards, feet or meters away from you

Attached: 1526542723082.jpg (750x501, 30K)

oh ok thx

Which guns are you thinking of

Why would someone cock the hammer every time? I carry a DA/SA handgun and I really like it, the first tractor pull is the safety in the event I have to shoot it.

>all this bitching about distance
They use trucks now friendos, they'll get closer to you anyways :^)

>doesn’t decock his hammer in between shots to ensure DA pull every time

Fucking faggot

HK can do that for you

every pistol class i've taken da/sa dudes get exposed because they never do that

>watch out boiz that short 4.5lb trigger pull on yer high-falootin hammer gun is dangerous, y'all gon shoot yer eye out
>anyways let me tell you about the target trigger on my edc Roland special

why did you make him yosemite sam?

I honestly don't know, most Yosemite Sam types swear by the hammer and hate polymer anyways, so it makes even less sense.

>can't handle 8 lb trigger pull with descent accuracy at 7 yds
soiboi spotted

Which MLP doll?

>literally not something i said or implied
Illiterate spotted.

>carries DA revolver
Good choice! Muh reliabilty!
>carries cocked and locked single action
Combat readiness is always the first priority!
>carries striker fired gun
Consistent trigger pulls are the future! Everyone’s copying it because it’s the best and not because it’s the cheapest system to produce
>carries DA/SA
How could you? Are you afraid of guns or something? Maybe you shouldn’t carry at all.

Every gun has a safety mechanism (long DA revolver, thumb safety, trigger safety) but only DA/SA gets shit on for some reason

Because it is the most versatile, and those who elect less versatile options feel more justified in their choice by undermining the competition

anybody measuring combat in feet is h*cking dumb and untrustworthy

>watch .44 Mag DA/SA revolver videos
>all the shooting is always done in single-action

Why do these people even buy DA revolvers...

Attached: 1310598098624.png (358x410, 244K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FKI1xmtf5Ck

Fuck you faggot I love em

>spear hunting
Cringe.

spear hunting is based. not even liberals can say it's an unfair advantage

There's nothing wrong with spear hunting in itself, people have been doing it for a while you know

Buddies would spear hunt down in SW Florida. Always looked like a good bit of fun.

so when are they going to filter this word? It's about god damn time

Nah, most of my favorite guns are DA/SA and I thoroughly enjoy shooting DA. It's nowhere near as hard as people make it out to be

Manually cocking the hammer is euphoric, kys faggot

The second PPQ was announced those became irrelevant. Notice the reason why. The trigger.

might as well get DAO then

how do you feel manually decocking? I prefer decocker but still hold the hammer

The trigger is exceptional wtf are u talking about

>second strike
>irrelevant

doh ho ho

t. man who carries Winchester white box as defensive ammunition

It's okay, user. My wife was doing the same thing when I met her.

Exceptionally bad.

Are you proposing to me?

Depends, will you go off after repeated strikes from my oversized firing pin?

t. woman fingers

This thread wasn't good last time you made it faggot.

>Absolutely no one loves da/sa. Most are pretending they do so they can be "different".
Ernest Langdon, Mike Pannone, Les Kismartoni ahem ahem

The SA on a good DA/SA is pretty good, not quite as good as a really good SAO pistol, but better than something like a Glock. But carrying a 1911 with the safety off is retarded. So there’s DA/SA. You can carry with the safety off and still get off a shot on a hurry, or actually have a good trigger if you have time.

>every pistol class i've taken da/sa dudes get exposed because they never do that

That idiot said "in between shots". I pray you read his post as decoking when coming off the gun. I don't think anyone is doing a bill drill and doing seven seperate decockings inbetween rounds.

I have woman fingers and DA/SA is the way to go.

>or actually have a good trigger if you have time.
Or you can have both a good DA trigger pull and a good SA trigger pull. I have an 8lb DA trigger on my PX4, P226 and 92. Believe me, they are buttery smooth.

You always need at least two .357 sig glocks and a one shot rifle in your briefcase during quick mall runs.

Guides to gitting gud at DA incoming

youtube.com/watch?v=FsoX26OhDCY

youtube.com/watch?v=GZplH6zreQI

youtube.com/watch?v=nod5qLlSGUM

youtube.com/watch?v=bU4v5i5c42k

youtube.com/watch?v=r7YdjrvB718

pistol-training.com

Attached: 1520912746798.jpg (720x480, 77K)

Not everytime lol, OP is a noguns cuck, that's it.

Tbqh I carry DA/SA but if I feel the heat around the corner and have the time I do cock the hammer, just something I do, always did, I feel more comfortable and it keeps me sharp.

You've never fired either have you? Its practically the same trigger minus the decocker which you never had to use in the first place

>Tbqh I carry DA/SA but if I feel the heat around the corner and have the time I do cock the hammer, just something I do, always did, I feel more comfortable and it keeps me sharp.

Probably the dumbest thing I ever heard today.

i have a sig p239 and literally nobody carries that gun in condition 0 because it doesn't have a fucking safety. Condition 2 is the safety. that's like saying you carry a revolver with the hammer cocked... fuckin retard

Nice thread lol

Attached: 92fs.jpg (960x1280, 177K)

Now I don't have to buy that little bastard christmas pressents

>1oz 1nanometer trigger pulls are totally cool dewd

so i can buy a 96a1 for 500 bucks, worth?

DA/SA pistols have too much slop in their SA triggers