Why are we still using the MG-42? It's a nazi machine gun, it's so embarrassing to still use it...

why are we still using the MG-42? It's a nazi machine gun, it's so embarrassing to still use it, do we not have anything better?

Attached: kiss.gif (500x333, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj5vCn4hv-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Summerfag

>MG-42
>bad
DELET THIS

Attached: YKDOm1r.gif (500x270, 872K)

Fuck off retard

Attached: 1527474424341.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

schools arent even out yet and already its begun

kys

why are we still using the penis? It's a one-way opening, it's so embarrassing to still use it, do we not have anything better?

Attached: Amber Productivity Gains.png (850x638, 375K)

because its still a good MG you fucking retard

Attached: 1526939284493.jpg (720x715, 67K)

>MG42
>bad
>Nazi
>bad
>Nazi gun
> bad

Git and stay git.

it fires too fast and wastes ammo

Attached: come on.gif (360x240, 1.15M)

This is now a commissar thread.

Attached: 1415033573951.jpg (477x849, 256K)

School is out where I am so this post makes perfect sense timing wise

It's a fucking machine gun, it's suppost to fire at a high speed to both kill the enemy and lay suppressing fire.

Isn't nudity heresy?

fires too fast, thats not a problem. wastes ammo, only if you're a fucking idiot and don't know how to fire in bursts

I see no spikes or tentacles, so its not heretical

Only Xeno nudity

Because it's a good MG, you summerfag
It performs every required functions for it to be a good MG
School got out Friday here so posts like Make sense for summerfags
You're fucking retarded even for a kid

>why are we still using the MG-42?
We don't.
We use the MG3, because there is nothing better

I didn't know inanimate objects could hold a fucking political opinion.

Summer is here, and ya'll summerfriends got baited. lol

My FAL talked to me last night and told me to slot every floppy that sets foot on my soil, should I be worried?

Poverty-ridden hellholes use a lot of obsolete weapons because they get 'em as hand-me-downs from wealthy first-world states.

quite the opposite actually

The technology and the machines to manufacture the MG42 were captured by the Soviets at the end of WWII when the Soviets occupied Berlin.

The technology (blueprints, machinery etc) was given to Yugoslavia and Zastava began manufacture of the M53.

So Ironically enough, when Germany joined NATO and went to standardize their firearms, they had to reverse engineer their old MG42s to engineer the new MG3 in 308.

Attached: nazi boi 2.jpg (5184x3456, 3.26M)

Attached: 1493788956522.jpg (960x886, 86K)

Who the hell is Moot and why should anyone give a shit what that faggot thinks?

Stupidity should be painful, lest the lesson never be learned.
Nice, OC.

Until there's tits and a timestamp; your just another faggot/trap/lampshade who's larping.

He's the guy who made canvas, an extremely successful and popular website.

>the human form
>heretical

Attached: 1450856046333.gif (629x365, 159K)

Bait, you know just as well as everyone else the mg-42 is best for fucking your mom inside and out.

ITT: wehraboos

> imblying the kraut gun doesn't create an undue logistic burden
> imblying i want to change the barrel more often than other people reload
> implying battlefield data correlates an increase in casualty production with zergmode ROF
every single subsequent machinegun used a slower ROF for good reason

i raged

>crimped brass blanks
>can launch lethal fragments into opfor during exercises
>leaves brass flakes all over the bore
>much filthier
>more expensive to make

fucking LOL @ u

Attached: 28685641_10155389853283034_8472846047376183162_n.jpg (640x960, 141K)

he's the guy who made the m4 assault rifle and the m9.

who is this cute girl?
she's like the perfect girl of my dreams

the Austrian brass blanks are like 16 cents around, I mean sure the plastic ones are like 6 cents a blank but they malfunction all over the place. The brass ones never have issues.

But I do use plastic too because lol cheap.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fj5vCn4hv-o

give sauce !!!!!

Who is even still using an MG-42? African militants?

>everyone here falls for obvious bait

Attached: 61c.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Its that fucking bitch ass pussy that created facebook

technically, there are a lot of countries using the MG3, which is identical to the MG42 except it shoots 308, they just changed the barrel and feed tray design and that's it

no, Moots the guy that really invented Napster.
before his room mate stole it

I’m not sure if this is b8 or you’re just uneducated. The MG42 is no longer in use. However what you are referring to is the MG3, it looks just like it’s predeces however has a reduced rate of fire and uses the “modern” 7.62 Nato cartridge, along with some other minor details.
>hurr durr nazi gun
Just because it was used by a subjectively bad nation, doesn’t mean it’s a bad design.

OPs image is from Jan 2017.

So fucking what? should Americans stop using Japanese products because they were our enemy in WWII? You're a retard is basically what i'm saying.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u4.jpg (550x548, 57K)

Why, what makes it embarrassing? Are you embarrassed by Mercedes Benz and BMW cars? Germans design awesome shit.

its a great design dumbass

Attached: 1527535378874.png (695x419, 463K)

>OC
Fucking summerfaggot.

It also has a way of varying the ROF (it was either weights on the bolt or a variable tension spring setup, I can't recall). They can be set to run at a more reasonable ROF than the original MG42 or even with everything removed a little faster. I suspect the SANIC fast RPM setup isn't typically used unless it's being used for AA work or shits/giggles.

m00t is the guy that created 9gag

Doesn't matter, it's a moot point.

>a man portable weapon able to slam 20 - 25 rounds per second into a target
really reduces my barrel life

A good design is a good design. The Nazis didn't loose the war because their tech was bad, they lost because the US had more money to spend and Russia had more lives to waste.

No, No, No.

Anybody can tell someone to kill themselves. You need to make a convincing. Like how you utterly fail at convincing a shitposter to even stop posting. Really, it's pathetic. The best thing you can do is remove yourself from the gene pool. It's for the Greater Good.

Like that.

The idea is that you'll have limited time to engage a particular target so you want to maximize your chances of lethal hits.

The idea is to fire in aimed bursts to conserve ammo while maximizing accuracy.

Other than that, the MG-42 was a good design, relatively light weight with an easy to change barrel and good accuracy with a bipod or tripod.

thank you for being constructive user.

lol easiest bait. hunderts of guaranteed replies 9/10

Attached: PIC_4176.jpg (1600x1200, 1.14M)

Checked
This
Only faggots and boomers hate Nazis and Nazi shit.

Attached: 1526846273652.jpg (258x189, 24K)

which F124 is that?

why are we still using the M2?
It's a yankee machine gun, it's so embarrassing to still use it, do we not have anything better?

Sachsen, I'm impressed someone recognizes it

>Until there's tits and a timestamp; your just another faggot/trap/lampshade who's larping.

>wants timestamp on memes from 2012

When does summer school start?

It’s a lot older than that.

It's probably all in vain but I honestly don't have anything better to do than knock down brick walls with my forehead.

>why are we still using the MG-42? It's a nazi machine gun, it's so embarrassing to still use it, do we not have anything better?
If you toss MG-42 you're gonna have to toss a lot more..

For example MP5 and MP5 Kurtz use the same basic mechanism

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

>all these (you)s for an avatar using baitposting obvious troll that's so blatant you could see it from space
Gosh Jow Forums...

>assuming malice first instead of incompetence
I see you're unemployed

>Mg42
>a bad machinegun
We still use it because it's real fucking good and sprays at 1200rpms at a adecent calibre and is easily transported.It also makes its targets look like swiss cheese

>doubting the work of the Great Prophet, John Moses Browning

Attached: 1471726265820.png (795x1000, 324K)

YWN man a sandbagged slit trench with your mg 42 and your best bud Horst feeding you belts as you try desperately to repel hordes of Red Army Soldiers who are trying to push into the fatherland. Why even live.

>2012 is the same as 2018

go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1514367473336.jpg (500x740, 274K)

It's an excellent gun asshat

>one way opening
Look up docking

t. triggered oldfags

Attached: excellent bait.png (680x681, 158K)