What gun/caliber would you use to hunt pic related, on his or her own turf?

What gun/caliber would you use to hunt pic related, on his or her own turf?

I'd use my K31, although it would be fun to use an LMG of some sort.

Attached: 574c5205910584cc008c5d7a-750-563.jpg (750x563, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fj_bn62EbRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jfgWw43Fcuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger

AKM, same as they already use.

According to google, it seems like a Keltec would do the trick.

Attached: google-gun-used-to-kill-gorilla-all-images-news-videos-29371033.png (500x896, 185K)

Trayvarius was a chimp tho

Why am i trying to hunt him? To eat?or because of some bad blood between me and him?

If its the former: 308 battle rifle
If its the latter: 308 battle rifle

If happen to come across psychedelic mushrooms while stalking him then all i need is a KaBar so i can cleanse myself with his AIDS monkey blood

>great apes
>chimp

pick one

hi-point .40

One trained hunting goose.

Attached: images (1).jpg (266x190, 8K)

Sorry, forgot the one where the goose beats the rilla.

Attached: 1527258517830.webm (720x406, 2.87M)

One ear destroyer, please

Attached: Beowulf small.jpg (5344x3006, 4M)

Man, keeping animals in captivity really turns them into pussies.
>fucking faggot silverback can't even defend himself against a goose what the fuck

To be fair, geese are really fucking aggressive and even attack their predators. They bite hard and are so light that even if you hit them hard like that giraffe they just bounce off. And they fly.

A gorilla is designed to fight other large mammals with similar styles, not geese.

Also, swans might be worse. Multiple examples of them flipping kayakers over when they get too close and drowning the people in them by biting on like a fucking pit bull and dragging their head under.

Never mind how geese regularly down fighter jets and airliners in kamakazie attacks.

Attached: images.jpg (194x260, 7K)

Harambe did nothing wrong, that child violated the NAP

To be even fairer, a 400lbs silverback should be able to pulp a fucking goose no problem.

This.
I like hostile gorillas way more than i like children. They just want to chill, hump a gorilla bitch, and eat leaves.

>hunting endangered animals, in particular ones closely related to us
Kill yourself asshole

Attached: bird.webm (940x529, 1.06M)

youtube.com/watch?v=fj_bn62EbRQ

youtube.com/watch?v=jfgWw43Fcuw

Killing gorillas is absolutely nigger-tier behavior. They are nice and smart

magnum revolver (.357 or .44) because I assume he's going to rip half of my face off and I need a press-to-chest shot in this situation.

Yea, chimpanzees are the ones that steal and eat babies.

Attached: IMG_3090.jpg (700x456, 125K)

9mm seems to be capable of killing everything up to Brown bears and docile zoo animals. But it won't stop a methhead for some reason.

>They just want to chill
Bull fucking shit, they are tribalistic and aggressive as fuck. Same with chimps.

I posted without researching enough, and was mistaken in my assessment. Whoopsie

>wanting to live in ape territory

play stupid games win stupid prizes

Attached: 1524936324707.jpg (1728x1748, 685K)

.45-70
I only want to fire once at that.

gorillas arnt even a threat op. lit just stand there and they will fuck off

Attached: 1400350240059.gif (310x180, 2.21M)

What kind of dumbass would hunt a gorilla?

Ha ha! suck it beautiful, graceful, bird. You thought you were too cute and harmless to get shot and you were wrong.

I made Pel Meni's out of it.

Attached: IMG_1397.jpg (3264x2448, 2.22M)

Probably the best fate it could've suffered.

Makarov, monkey costume, baggie of shrooms

Any adrenaline filled or enraged animal will be difficult to bring down. It's not the 9mils fault, it's yours if you miss. Hit a junkie in the heart or brain, he's down. You miss, you're gonna have the same issue hunters have with their deer running themselves dead and entrails hanging out.

>Hunting
>Gorillabro

Fuck you tho

Attached: 1514163966903.jpg (600x484, 31K)

That was an awful fucking shot.

Canadian goose? Things are assholes. Even other geese hate them.

Attached: goose_wat.jpg (2400x1597, 209K)

yeah they shit all over the bike trail and then act indignant when I scream and bark a them to get the fuck off the trail. Most of them know not to fuck with me too much but one of them hissed at me once. I swear to god, one of these days I'm just going to take a Cold Steel Gladius with me and take care of the problem.

At some point before I die I want to hunt boar with my gladius machete. Need a shield, couple javelins, and somebody with dogs.
I went to high school with a guy who got really drunk/high after watching 300 and speared a goose in a subdivision.

was it?

Attached: IMG_4926.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

Yes it was. How far did that thing gimp before it went down? It's not like you were wing shooting a flying bird.

I don't care.

Attached: DSCN7824.jpg (3264x2448, 1.66M)

You can ask if I care though.

Attached: DSCN8063.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

Fucking lol

Id take my Snider

But I don't.

Attached: IMG_1876.jpg (1440x1080, 167K)

That’s a gorilla

*PRAWBLEM* *SOLVA*

Smith & Wesson Model 29 .44 Remington Magnum

>when the dinosaur genes kick in

Jesus man, did it stole your tendies or what?

M79

Attached: PLOP.jpg (910x400, 33K)

An AK, as many mags as I can carry, and a floodlight.
Maybe a pack of unlubricated condoms, not sure
and some apples

some semi-auto 12ga. w/ buck shot. depends on how thick the forest is. a .308 battle-rifle is probably the right idea, but if you're going to be right there with him "on his own turf" then i'd rather have something that'll stop his charge

Once again, Canadians, get your shit together so you can CCW or open carry.

This is almost as bad as australia where almsot every piece of flora and fauna large and small is deadly hostile and no joke havign a pump action shotgun in your car is a good idea.

Chimps are great apes, you homo habilis mother fucker.